Bitcoin Futures

Are you guys ready for Monday when bitcoin futures are introduced and the bitcoin price plummets from all the shorts?

YUck

bad picture
why is this saved on your hard drive

Disgusting, wtf is wrong with you

heres a better one of her. shes really hot trust me

Who in their right mind would short bitcoin

Explain me like I'm 5: what is Bitcoin futures? I looked it up and all I see is normie bullshit websites

actual investors who know what they are doing in the stock market and not autistic

Because she has a whip? Or because she took a bath in the first pic?

>shes really hot trust me

A really hot pile of vomit

Get out.

Double nigger stay out.

people can short bitcoin right now

the pump was in spite of futures

She literally has nothing going for her. Why do you even have this pic?

shes hot trust me

She looks like she’s a larping male. Wouldn’t let that sniff my butt

How do I short bitcoin?

the cboe is offering bitcoin futures on monday. all you have to do is put in an order to short bitcoin. I would put it at like 10k or so

until then, it's gonna go to 30k. whales know. alts will bleed 2x lower. screencap this.

what is wrong with your dick mate
people buying and selling bitcoins at a predetermined price in the future
aka everyone who's bought bitcoin will sell it once it hits an astronomically high price and everyone who missed out on the hype train will buy at an astronomically low price
futures are just trades set at future dates so it increases volatility in terms of pricing but opens the range of trading to more traditional investors
it's presumed because of this that futures will pop the bubble

shes fucking hot bro are you gay? heres another chick i smashed

Thanks!

So basically everyone who bought near the ATH would get JUSTed. Why is that a good idea?

because autists who bought bitcoin need to get JUSTED

>not changing facebook photo filenames before posting them
i'll be sure to let her know you're posting her pics on a japanese anime forum, user

go ahead fgt

Nice trap, bro

Ugliest girls I've ever seen in a thread for sure

are you fucking gay they are hot

yeah smashed her face with a hammer like seriously her eyes are sliding off the sides of her head
technically a good idea long long term for bitcoin as an asset, it needs to be situated into mainstream investing markets as a commodity that can be accessed by professional brokers/investors. In the short term, though, watch for a big crash.
your reasoning is correct but that picture is incorrect.

There's no correlation to bitcon futures and bitcon itself...i.e. buying or selling futures contracts has no bearing on bitcon price, because no coins are bought or sold.

In my opinion, the pump was designed to drive up the price and then pumpers will short futures and simultaneously dump bitcon to tank its price. This lets them get out of bitcon with mostly profit while also profiting on the futures contracts.

Her head looks like a reflection from a funhouse mirror.

exactly.....the price of bitcoins will crash

>most of the public says it will plummet
>most of the public is almost always wrong

It will short squeeze and then plummet.
Screencap this.

this guy knows

but they are shorting with usd. not bitcoin. has no effect on bitcoins price other than the news saying "Wall street confidence in cryptos is low!"

>what is arbitrage

How would you short bitcoin with itself? Aren't short sales normally done with a different denomination that the asset being shorted?

They're not doing anything with actual bitcoins you mong.

Shorting requires the counterparty to make a loan to you for the amount of whatever you are shorting, and if whatever goes down in price the counterparty will owe you the difference between the price you shorted at and current price. If whatever goes up, you then owe the difference.

It is up to the bitcon "exchanges" as to whether or not to allow you to short bitcon directly and several of them allow you to do so.

>I still don't understand arbitrage...

oh that's taking my 15600 BTC to korea and selling for 20k. I don't know how to do that though. Maybe get a Korean VPN and use shapeshift?

>I'm starting to understand arbitrage but not really and not in this context...

can you explain it because i don't know past the investopedia article.

Ok so if the futures market isn't going to settle contracts in bitcoin. what's the point?

good luck getting your KRW out of the country

I'm not really sure. Maybe it's easier to make money off the boomers this way. They don't have to go through the hassle of signing up on multiple exchanges or learn anything.

If the futures are shorted to the point that they are worth less than bitcoin it is more profitable to sell your bitcoin and buy the futures because when the futures expire they must have the same price as bitcoin and futures will give you the same return on a smaller investment. Those smart enough to do so will sell or short sell bitcoin to buy futures contracts driving the price of bitcoin down and the price of futures up until they are nearly equal. In this way changes in the futures price will affect bitcoin, and changes in the price of bitcoin will affect futures. Futures are much more liquid however, so it's harder to move their price. Chances are that the futures price will drive bitcoin more so than the reverse.