Do you have a special oneshot spooky-themed campaign prepared for halloween night...

Do you have a special oneshot spooky-themed campaign prepared for halloween night, or will you have to dress up with your girlfriend and go out?

Other urls found in this thread:

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/4238797/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I will be having my various friends and girlfriend come to my house (costume optional) and we will play a one-shot of something vaguely Halloween related, although not straight-up horror since a couple of my players don't really like that. Isn't it a bit early for these threads though?

I run one every halloween. This time it's spooksters in spess.
No fuck you it's never too early for halloween

I plan to spend this halloween just like any other. Drunk. People optional.

I tried to make a Halloween one shot years ago. The problem is no one has the time on Halloween. This year it's a Monday. My group has jobs.

May I suggest Dread or Dead of Night? Both make great genre one shots.

I want to try Ten Candles but my group refuses to play anything other than pathfinder even for a second.

is there a particular reason why they won't play anything else? maybe we can think of a way to pitch it

Ore live outside us where halloween is not a big deal. Or a deal at all.

No but I am going to storytime Night of the Were-Ed on /co/ if someone else doesn't beat me to it. It is an honored tradition that we subject ourselves too every year.

You haven't lived till you've seen the emotional rollercoaster it takes new people through.

>replying in a thread to point out how much you don't care about the topic
Ok

I took it more as
>I wish I could

Isn't that like half a year away?
Oh right

Never too early for Halloween.

I can't wait for both this and watching Scary Godmother with /co/

>two years in a row at college I wanted to run an AFMBE fantasy one-shot
>first time had to cancel because I didn't have stuff written up
>second time I just didn't have the time

Just fuck my halloween up family.

>is there a particular reason why they won't play anything else?
3.PF-induced autism. It's unfortunately common and semi-permanent.

They're scared. Scared of learning rules. Scared of losing PF. This is irrational.

Play something like Dread. No rules, just answer a few funny questions and then play Jenga while telling a story.

>girlfriend

IT'S NOT EVEN FUCKING SEPTEMBER YET YOU FUCKS. KNOCK IT OFF WITH THE HALLOWEEN HORSESHIT. FUCK YOU AND FUCK THIS RETARDED HOLIDAY BUBBLE. YOU'RE THE REASON I HAVE TO LISTEN TO 2.5 MONTHS OF CHRISTMAS CAROLS EVERY FUCKING YEAR. FUCK YOU.

We had our first fug(her first fug overall) last halloween so the date is anniversaryesque for us and it's on a fucking monday, it's gonna be a romantic evening.
Maybe we'll do something spooky the weekend before.

Was it a spooky fug.
Did you have a boner

We were both in costume, both full of cheap candy and expensive beer, with a horror movie playing in the background.
Yes, it was very spooky.

Someone always does it at midnight when it becomes the 31st but I try to do the 7 PM storytime since that's proper Halloween night, and it makes sense to be drinking apple based liquor and eating candy while watching horror movies. As long as someone does the Halloween night storytime though I'm happy.

How did you like it your first time?

That's the spookiest shit in the world.

This is going to be my first time, actually.

>her first fug overall
How the fuck did that happen?
>both in costume
What costumes?

You'll have fun. Or hate it. Either way, should be fun. We'll see you there in one of the threads. The fact the final volume becomes a full Hunter story should appeal though to someone from this board

Oh I love shitty webcomics. I've storytimed Tails Gets Trolled and Jack with /v/ back when /v/ was only mostly shitty instead of completely shitty.

I'm planning to run a Call of Cthulhu one shot where my PCs all make characters based on themselves then all die horribly

The weird trick here is this is shit but it is kind of likable compared to shit like HIBY. I think there's a mix of earnestness and the author actually clearly caring about the show more than pushing a ship or being crazy.

Though don't get me wrong, shit's crazy too.

Never too early for Halloween lad

She was 16, that's how.
I was a stereotypical frenchguy, she was a generic demongirl.

I got a vague plan for my group this year, but haven't worked out the details yet. Any suggestions for a group of interdimensional murder hobos stuck in the Canadian suburbs on Halloween while a bunch of little monsters from a magic school go trick-or-treating? Could be anything, serial killers, Scooby-doo mystery, evil clowns from space abducting kids, whatever. If it helps, my group really puts the murder in murder hobo.

shapeshifting monsters hiding among trick-or-treating kids in costumes, given away by the fact that they're just normal-looking kids among crowds who don't realize they're shapeshifting on a holiday because they're aliens or some shit. Involve the men in black somewhere there. think literal spawns of satan three stories tall and lashing blade-tentacles when discovered.

on that note, one time I ran a halloween game based on a particularly good issue of The Goon where the players were weird-ass kids of various pedigree (one vampire, one bastard of frankenstein, one wolfman baby) who got stuck in an orphanage with a new kid who's basically The Thing. they couldn't fight it down fully (in the comic, the kids shoved it inside a bucket and sat on it but the kid on sitting duty kept moving and letting it break out), so they just had to keep running through the orphanage smashing shit and making new ways to distract it until daylight came and the alcoholic nun that runs the place smacked it with a newspaper and told it it would never get adopted if that's how it acted. The players were praying for it to be exorcised or some shit but nope this is an orphanage for freaks so tough break.

That's actually a really good idea. And fitting since something like the Men in Black have already been established.

We don't technically celebrate it in germany but that won't stop me from doing something special for my girl

Halloween is lame

I always quite liked Halloween, for me it's one evening where it's socially acceptable to be someone else in public, everyone adopts a fantasy and acts it out over the course of the night, there's something I love about seeing it all play out

Doesn't Quran have some similar holiday?

basically the entire world has a similar holiday at about the same time of year, it's a rather interesting phenomenon actually

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/4238797/

I still haven't found a group I could run this for, which makes me sad.

You're lame

I have an ided that i try this heloween. Party is group of seril killers, slashers and other creepy murderous stuff. They get a conctract from Organisation, but before actully getting information about the task they must complete a simple test - find and murder group of people. They do not who or where are they, just bunch of clues. This clues lead them... to the same room you are playing, and poor bastards they gonna murder is players.

Gonna be roleplaying The Secret World's Halloween event.

a-a-are you the german Veeky Forumsbro?

who?

I cannot confirm nor deny that jaccusation

>jaccusation
>ja
Don't ask don't tell, got it