Drawthread

Speedy MSPaint Edition

Previous Thread Please take the time to read the Drawthread guidelines below!

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

fav.me/dafhj5f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Migrating once more from last thread, I'd like to request my Drow Sorceress in a game of Pathfinder.

She's mostly similar to the picture in the middle, with black skin and silver-white hair. Her dress is a deep purple, possibly with small star-like sparks embroidered along the lower parts, and the ruffled cloth is white. The bottom half of the robe should be a split-skirt-type deal, similar to the image on the bottom right, except without any lace, and ending in a square cut with white ruffles showing for about an inch below the bottom, like on her top. Instead of the belts around her waist, she should have a spiderweb-patterned corset like the image on the bottom left.

She wields a spiked gauntlet like the image on the top right, and as a Sylvan Wildblooded Sorcerer, is accompanied by a dire bat similar to the image on the top left, that should come up to about her waist, like a large dog.

If you're willing to take a pose request as well, I'd love for the bat to be crouching next to her, with one of her hands resting on its head, and the other holding some sort of spell (Faerie Fire, perhaps, given that she is a Drow?)

Migrating yet again from last thread, I'd like to request a friend's character for our upcoming game of Aberrant.

Zen is around two or three inches below average height. Her straight, dark brown hair falls to approximately the middle of her back. In terms of build she’s a curvy teen, if 'curvy' is taken to mean the opposite of 'slender:' A meaty build, but not overweight.

Zen has a total of four pairs of arms (so eight arms total), sprouting from shoulder-like joints running down the middle point between her sides and her back, situated so as to have as much freedom of range as possible (like the rightmost image, except for actually part of her). On top of that, where her mouth should be there is only a smooth expanse of skin, that can open up like a flower, two meaty petals that make up her jaw stretching out to reveal a toothy maw possessing two long rope-like tongues.

Zen’s style matches her looks, borrowing from eastern spiritualism with a high top embroidered with patterns reminiscent of traditional hindu clothing . The patterns continue on her legs, which carry an open-fronted skirt going to her ankles, showing off a fair amount of skin before obscuring again with a long strip of cloth going down her front. (Basically, the upper-left image, with a skirt style closer to that on the bottom-left, except with the back skirt looping partway around the thighs)

Basically, imagine a hindu/Protoss style imagined by somebody who knows approximately fuckall about both, and doesn't care enough to get it right.

I would like to request this cleric being really embarrassed and hiding her face by wrapping her ears around her head.
Cause of embarrassment might be a wooing attempt by either someone double her size (normal human height) or a werefox (the less furry version, with at most ears/tail) rogue who would probably be only a foot taller than her or so.

A robot cowboy with cowboy boot, poncho, and cowboy hat.

You already got a delivery.

Looking to get a small scene drawn out. A half-orc blacksmith giving an attractive sorceress a finely crafted dagger. The blacksmith is blushing, and says it's "to keep her safe when magic can't." The sorceress is flattered by the gift.

The blacksmith is ruddy-faced with a scar across the right eyebrow, with a more human shade of skin, an outfit like the blacksmith in pic related, and a jutting lower jaw with two pointed teeth sticking up. The sorceress is dressed in robes like pic related, with a tan, unblemished face, and brown hair; she is very attractive. The dagger is like the one in pic related, except with a green jewel placed where the steel-colored one is.

And?

>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.

You're really only encouraging him at this point. Spite is a powerful motivator.

Well that's a stupid rule.

The Horned King lifting a man off the ground with one hand around his throat, and green fire engulfing the other hand.

From the Horned King's face and posture, it's clear he's about ready to shove his flaming hand into the poor bastard's face.

I'm working on a campaign where he's the BBEG

Thanks user! This looks great!
Do you do comissions by any chance?

Sounds like strong woman user needs some Balalaika in his life.

If anyone's up for a lewd request:

pic related in a suggestive pose as she peels her suit off of her body.

Yes, but not in this style though, kinda experimenting a bit with the tutorials in /ic/. Don't really know its gonna turn out great with these.

Mostly do commissions with anime style.

Leave me a not in da if you're still interested
fav.me/dafhj5f

I love this. Artist still around by any chance?

Requesting an illustration of an important part of a character's backstory. Also pretty gory so if you're not interested in that feel free to ignore.

A female imperial guard medic wearing flak armour (reference in centre), adding either a red cross or the prime helix on her shoulder pad. No helmet, with a blonde ponytail.

She should be sitting on a rock (or chunk of rubble) bleeding profusely from her leg stumps which have been blown off at the thigh.

Her facial expression should be a blank stare at the remains of her twin sister (also an IG medic) who took the brunt of the artillery shell. The twin should be little more than a limbless torso, preferably quite mangled, lying on the ground in front of the legless medic. Large portions of missing face/head would add to the horror factor, but I leave that to the artist.
Also optional is vomit stains down the live medic's chest.

Possibly? He delivered that last thread, so it stands to reason he might still be around. Except for the fact that anons got pretty butthurt at him for filling a Robot Cowboy request.

Migrating
TLDR
Put simply: Mystique with antlers in a cape.

>She has scaled skin and her cape is made of nature elements - fur, silk, feathers with bones, flowers and butterflies stitched in. It acts as a giant component pouch for spells.

Arranged it into columns for a better read:
>Face/hair/makeup and weapon - Left. Clothing - Center. Anatomy tattoo and skin patternation - Right.

A character for a Last Unicorn Games Star Trek RPG.

V'Laavi is a recently graduated ensign (like all the PCs) on her first proper ship. The PCs are the Third Shift bridge crew, not the actual command crew.

She's a Star Fleet Intelligence officer with a specialization in the Romulan Empire. A tall and very athletic Vulcan with long straight black hair, she's mostly served as the ship's sensor officer so far. She's very proud of the fact that she was the Mixed Martial Arts champion in her graduating year of the academy.

She'd be dressed more or less in pic related, though in command red rather than it's colours. There is no official uniform listed for this time period however (It's after the Dominion War) so any changes from it are more than fine. The glasses are actually her PADD (It's kinda weird to think a book printed in 1998 has heads up display glasses in it, even if it's for intelligence officers) as hands-free access to it is very useful for her.

Requesting a magesmith wearing a semi-organic looking spider helm.

Bump from page 9, I guess

Requesting this gorgon girl drawn in a more dynamic combat pose, as if she were going to fight an enemy.

That looks really cool, user. That a delivery?

Anchoring wip from Bog Roll

I wanna scrub that elf's tits

Posting wip anchor from Sadfriend

Thanks mate, and no, it is a commission I finished yesterday for some AD&D game.
I was just passing by and saw the thread sinking at page nine and bumped.

I am envious of your talent, as with most of the anons who respond to requests.

Are you going to hang around to take any, or do you work strictly by commission?

It's great, man

Obliged, Anons, I appreciate it.
That was the idea, but nothing seems to pick my fancy. I'll be doodling around tho, and if something ends being good I'll post it.

>tfw no WAAAGH

I realized I had less free time than I thought and it came out a bit rushed. I hope you still like it, user.

Not that user, but it looks gorgeous.

Not OR, but she's v pretty and so is your style

Good luck.

Meanwhile, I do have a request (for anyone), for my magical girl.

She is nineteen, soon twenty, and has very lengthy hair, between waist and knees. The game is set in Nanoha, and so her uniform/barrier jacket is designed like pic related, with the addition of a narrow tabard over the armor with a sun at chest level. Instead of a sword, though, she wields a staff with a curved bident head. In keeping with the series' motif there are other armor bits around her waist and along her arms. Finally, she is oppai. Not THAT important but it's brought up enough.

Colors, if necessary, are: silver hair, green eyes, red-orange magic, silver/white armor parts, and blue and gray in appropriate places on the rest of the jacket.

Hello,
Quick request for art for a custom character for a fighting-game style boardgame.
Setting is mid-to-high fantasy, with the nation she is from having extensive technomagic allowing magical items which seem straight out of the modern day.
She's in her mid to late 30's, she's on the run, and has been for the last fifteen years, from said nation's spec ops, and so is incredibly haggard and downtrodden, having been forced to stay paranoid and on the move to survive as long as she has. She has short dark hair and blue eyes, and so I imagine her something like the top left image. She cannot afford fancy clothes, and even if she could wouldn't wear anything so conspicuous. She often wears a dark, waterproof hoodless cloak over her patched and resewn garments.

In battle her body is flooded with combat drugs, a gift from the experimentation upon her before she became a fugitive, so years of engagements may have left some visible bulging of veins from the surging bloodflow (though obviously nothing as extreme as the arm pic) and possibly some light scarring. She fights with twin pistols, and generally views battle as a risky nuisance (though she probably still has some holdover conditioning from her training, and experiences a combat high when the stims flood her system). Middle pic is a possible action pose?

Beneath are three official characters from the nation so you have a general idea of the some of the styles of the area.

Feel free to go a bit nuts with the design, all that's really set in stone is that she has dark hair, blue eyes, she fights with pistols while under the influence of combat drugs and is vaguely fed up with everything.

No, it's showing respect toward the artist and the artist's intelligence.

Reposting the same request right after another is pretty disrespectful toward the drawfriends that have delivered. It is showing them (Whatever your intention is) that their art was not good enough.

Granted, the waiting time exists only to not make it so immediately blatant. If that rule didn't exist, lower-caliber drawfriends would possibly quit, withering these drawthreads of many content creators.

So, remember kids, drawfriends are real people using real time to make your shit. Respect that, no matter what the end result is.

You do realise you're playing exactly into his ploy, right? They're not requesting that over and over because they actually want the art, although that's certain to be a bonus. It's guaranteed replies, every time.

True, true. I know.

Maybe I just wanted to give anyone reading a PSA about the fact that drawfriends are real people. People forget things like that sometimes.

But whatever. I wasn't even the original complaining user (kek). The robo-cowboys will probably be some kind of staple, that people in two months will just be confused about why people are talking about robo-cowboys...

Or that's what the poster wants at least, I guess.

Requesting this action woman turning in a quest.

She'd be delivering a package to a few shady looking people wearing formal suits in a bar/drinking club.

Greetings drawthread!

My request is for the elven queen of my setting. She is visually somewhere between 16-25, and should be wearing regal clothing befitting fantastical royalty.

She has a bubbly, energetic, kind-hearted personality about 70% of the time, and the rest she is literally a draconian ruler. She appears almost to be two separate people. Ideally I want an image of both her in her beautiful bubbly state and her angry draconian glare, but either on its own is acceptable.

When aggressive, her energy goes towards angry expressions and her eyes become vaguely reptilian, combining the images on the right with her refined royal self on the left.

Requesting a frogman themed magical girl. Fromandskorpset hood/veil thing optional, but nice.

Holy awesome sauce! Thank you so much! Stunning work. I adore the painterly texture of it.

do you have a website?

I need an image of the girl on the left looking as smug as fucking possible.

Migrating, requesting for two counter magic terrorists for anybody up to it. They would be wearing FBI office suits: female having pants and no jacket. Pose is the image shown but the male would be looking right and his arms out of his pockets.

One of them is an female android. Her face looks human while her arms are robotic like in the image. Her sleeves would be rolled up to showcase them. She would be holding her other wrist as she has bullet-shooting fingers, smoke rising from it. She would have one a bullet proof vest but instead of "FBI" on it it would say "A.T.L.A.S." For minor details she would have eye pupils similar to camera lens.

bumpin thread

I could use an urban monk/martial artist character.

She's based on pic related, with the same enthusiasm, wearing a good ol' red, white and blue bikini top like in pic related and the same baseball cap, but over the top she's wearing a brown bomber jacket with a white collar and blue jeans with high top red, white and blue sneakers. Blonde, blue eyed.

She's an All American brawler in the body of a bikini babe. An enthusiastic California tomboy ready to hit the surf.

Battlin' Freyr Savyn at your service! Gnome mastermind tactician extraordinaire. I've written many works on the tactics of combat but I'm a shite artist and require that the future generations destined to be blessed with my knowledge also be blessed with the knowledge of my form! Would one of you more talented artists perhaps develop a simple and true rendition of my form?

What's wrong with ?

There is no way I can reply to this without annoying the thread police.

>I'm a nitpicking moron
There ftfy lad

>thread police
If there's something wrong with a delivery that makes it un-usable, just spit it out. There's nothing more insulting as an artist than doing something for someone and then seeing them ask for it again without even explaining why they dislike it. If there was a flaw in something I had done, I'd want to know about it.

You are LUCKY that you even got a picture drawn. If you're pleasant about the critique, The artist might look into ammending
If you're an asshole, You might as well not have made the request in the first place.

Doodle as I said

Unf.

She has the booty.

>satanic trips
SHE DOOOOOOOOO

I prefer not saying anything and waiting a bit before rerequesting rather than post a break down on a drawfags effort. I've done this in the past (said nothing and reposted) and its lead to good results, it tends to minimize hurt feelings. I find these threads are not a great place to look for or offer critique. It usually results in a response of 'fuck off you entitled faggot, go get it commissioned if you don't like your free art'.

But I'll speak my mind a little.

I liked the energy, I thought that was pretty neat. It's pretty lively.

What I didn't like was the general anatomy, whatever is going on with the waist and hips makes the character look squashed, I'm not a huge fan of facial elements that are that super simplified because it makes the art look generic, and personally I think putting the suggestion of a nipple on one of the breasts just turns it from fun and bouncy to vaguely sleazy.

There's just enough wrong that it was a bit unsatisfying and ended up not working for me.

The artist said it was a 'quickie' so I didn't take it to be a serious request fill, so I didn't think it would be an issue for the artist if I re-requested it.

That was teh idea, instead my usual armored concept characters

I probably should have waited a while longer to rerequest.

Requesting a female wartime looter who gets sick of seeing death and tries to become a knight to help people end their story rightly.

She uses a spear, longsword, and small shield (maybe throw in a backup dagger) and is wearing a scavenged, mismatched set of armor.

I'm around, though I seem to have picked an ironic request last time.

Glad you like!

regourso.deviantart.com

So, what sort of stuff do the artists hanging around here like to draw at the moment? Is there any sort of style or setting that you particularly DISlike?

leather armor, skimpy armor, single character..

wanna touch up on my anatomy but room is full of family and can't draw straight up lewds and browse for references without making the whole room awkward...

Anyone willing to draw a picture of a Sliver (from mtg) at a computer with the caption "What effect am I getting?"

>what sort of stuff do the artists hanging around here like to draw at the moment?
>draw
I don't know. Post more cool references.

Just requesting for this to be colored.

That's not your fault, though - you had no idea, and the delivery was pretty awesome anyhow. The only people who got upset were the ones who get butthurt at anything that's not a delivery for their request anyhow, so that's no great loss.

Requesting a water sheep elemental like pic related, but with goat horns.

>So, what sort of stuff do the artists hanging around here like to draw at the moment?
Dragons; OSR style; interesting scenes; armor; freeform aliens/monsters; races I’m currently developing a style for: dwarves, elves, kobolds; I like sci-fi too, but nothing springs to mind as far as specifically enjoying drawing;
I also dig dedicated underdog requestors ‘cause I know they’ll appreciate it
Currently working on sumtin’, btw

>Is there any sort of style or setting that you particularly DISlike?
WH40K; other settings with specific details I don’t know and don’t care to; chibi or toony anime; any style dependent on superior line art, because mine kinda sucks;

My bad, I mean that including goat horns with the sheep horns.

Sooo... a water elemental shaped like the sheep in your pic, and with goat horns in addition to the ones it already has?

I wish to request a hybrid of a humanoid lion-squid creature.

He has a feline-like face as well as head tentacles that are covered in fine, greenish-blue fur, like the rest of his body, and humanlike hands and feet with sharp claws.

He can be wearing tribal warrior garb and holding a simple spear.

And you should stop forcing this meme you fucking cumdrinker.

Thread police get fucked.

Yeah. You should have.

So are you looking for it to look more like a Jacobs sheep? I'm not a Drawfriend, but I do like trying to help them if I can, to make their job easier

See, I think that's a pretty good criticism, I disagree with you on some points, but I can see where you're coming from and it doesn't come across as unfounded whining.

The hips and waist look fine to me, I don't see anything funky going on there. Some detail on what you think is wrong could help to clean it up.

How much detail you want in the facial structure is a matter of preference, you stated yours clearly, nothing to argue about there.

Removing the nipple from the contour should be an easy matter.

In conclusion, I think posts like that help a lot if you're not happy with the delivery you got. Either the artist who made it can go back and change some things, or the next one who picks it up knows more about what your preferences are.

Progress has been made.

No WAAAGH for you.

>It is showing them (Whatever your intention is) that their art was not good enough

No it's not. Like, maybe if they have really low self-esteem but I've lived enough of my life dancing around people with low self-esteem. If they are wondering if I'm not satisfied then they can just ask like an adult.

>drawfriends are real people using real time to make your shit

Yeah, and just like real people they can draw whatever they damn well please.

Drawfriend here.

>No it's not.
Yes it is.
How they take it might depend on their self esteem, but reposting the request immediately is disrespectful.
If you just wanted multiple Drawfriends takes on it, you could say that. But you don't.

>Yeah, and just like real people they can draw whatever they damn well please.
This is true.
But they might not draw your request if they knew you already had multiple deliveries.
And you don't say it, if not for that reason, then for some unstated reason you have never shared.

The End.

I can draw again! Fixed my pen. Going to completely redraw the elf, how do you feel about bare tiddies?

already been done, mate

I pretty much like to draw anything except for Armour and guns, anything that goes into military stuff basically. I just really really suck at straight lines. I also have a problem with drawing manly men, and I am currently trying to get my muscle anatomy right. I also enjoy colouring and do some simple shoops for people.

Colouring this one for you. Got colour preferences?

I'm fine with a nsfw drawing if you feel like going that route.

What about a bear WITH titties?

OR here. You can still take your time with it, I just thought I should say that I'm still interested in it, so it won't probably feel like you're just dropping some art piece without context.

What does anchoring mean? Does it mean this what I'm doing?

Yes. Anchoring means you are posting the drawfriend's progress once a thread has passed without any further replies

There you go

Thanks man.

>that filename

Nice work Cat

Very special request here.

Requesting a robot that resembles a 1960s astronaut where his mirror face acting as a screen to convey information/emotion; like a dot matrix display on a pinball machine, or those electric signs they put on roadsides.

Alternative request: draw what he looks like beneath the suit, which is something like a combination between the two bodies on the left, but with the head of the police robot on the right.

And if you needed to know for whatever reason, he is a very autistic robot.

Is his model number 5P-3RG?

AEIOU Model Lunar Construction Robot, highly repurposed for use aboard a Star Command vessel, designation "John Madden".

>Not naming your autist robot "SPERG"
I'm ashamed of you, user.