This is just the beginning

this is just the beginning.

Probably going to 150 so it can stay even with Bitcoin's 15,000

It still hurts user
my sat blood is leaking
and it burns
Stop my pain user

You all should know by now there are 2 exchanges opening December 10th & 15th to trade bitcoin Only
One is a futures market that will allow Very big money to SHORT bitcoin now who would want to do that>>> Bankers And wall street

Shut it down

Fuck yes

>Bankers And wall street
Just say kike
we all know it is the kike
You know it also
Why are you afraid to name the kike?
He is trying to kill you user
and i am not talking about just him killing bitcoin
He wants you humiliated dumb enslaved and dead.
Literally
Yet you can't even name the fucker.
Get over your fear user.
If you can't and don't and run you will only get shot in the back.
You will die like a coward instead of facing him and fighting.

A normie told me yesterday he'll probably buy litecoin because it's cheaper.
Normies literally do not know that the coins are divisible. A lot of them are gonna buy litecoin for this reason. Lmao

Lad, we are about to watch wall street burn.

ltc 200

How the fuck do I buy shit on Bittrex?

BTC broke all the rules over the past 4 days or so
But the tradition of crypto is low priced coins have and do double triple 10touple faster than more expensive coins.
Might have something to do with perceptions of how "S" curves work.
I don't know
Anyway your normie buddy is, with the exception of recent BTC gains, not wrong historically to think that way.

>Has 1 LTC
>I will destroy wall street

Sold at 124 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK

bought at 126

Bought at 125

Nice FUD but we’re going to 20k by EOY thanks to Christmas and normies. You just want to buy our bags before you moon the price again and then short us all at the new ATH. I won’t fall for it, but some retards here might.

HODL and buy LTCoin

bought at 137, still comfy, still probs gonna buy more

I bought 20 last night at $97 ea. I accidentally bought with my bank and now I can't touch it for 7 days.
It's gonna be a fun ride

Fake news, if they don't have Bitcoin they can't short shit

oh boiz its MOVIN

>LTCoin

that guy fucked us at 133

8k selling at 133 who is this whale!

do i wait for a lower buy-in? what do Veeky Forums

your not going to find a lower one than right now, someone blocked it at 133 so you better move before it blows up

who gives a shit what wall street kikes are going to do. The world economy is going to crash. They can eat their fucking paper fiat. Gold, silver, and cryptos are the future. Pepper your Angus.

buy now famalam, the way its moving were gonna see something YUUGE soon, might wanna wait and see if it moves down around the 130s again in a few hours but its looking rosy

Never listen to idiots like this
if /pol/ is always right
Veeky Forums is always wrong

You’re a total retard. Kill yourself.

The idea behind a short is that you lend an asset ( c.q. BTC, sell it) than buy it back later and give it back.
So no, you don't need to have bitcoin to "short shit", as you put it

butthurt much?

Bought 11 LC @ $98, feeling good about it.
Bought 3 BTC @ $400 each, feeling good about that too. Making reservation for the moon.

Whale here, Bought at 36.

a little yah

is that you with 8k blocking it from going up

Im pretty sure when we wake up tomorrow ltc will be around 180

so ... where is this train going?

i shall eat my own dick if this is not the case

for every litecoin you buy, there is a wall street banker losing thousands of USD

but what if i buy usdt?

to the top user

Litecoin up 48% Impressive Kek

COINBASE ISN'T VERIFYING MY SHIT
FUCK THEIR SERVERS
REEEEE

keep at it they will

I fucking sold this shit just two days ago!@##@ DAMN IT ALLLL

>kinda wanna switch from LINK to LTC so I can cash out sooner.

Do you guys think this shit will hit $1000?

I got $10,000 burning a hole in my pocket but im worried this meme will die next week

report posts like this one

youre on the wrong board m8

no

always buy right after a huge jump

Thats not what ive read

actually fuck it. Ill just invest more fiat next week if it's still looking okay. fees are raping me dry otherwise. and ((coinbase)) hates my credit cards.
Do maybe move LINK to LTC today. then buy more LINK next week?

I'm a normies with a good crypto friend I bought Bitcoin at 7000 and ltc at 60 free fucking money. Btw since he got good at investing he stayed off of biz because he says there is nothing to learn here. I'm just here for the shitposting

... of the end.
the house of cards is coming down folks. chinese charlie will be thrown in jail, bitcoin neckbeard dev team in jail, qt vitalik in jail, every alt developer and scammer in jail. the charade is up folks cash out immediately if you still can

get ltc now user

just buy $1,000. ltc if your nerves

fudmaster

should I take high transaction fees to buy with fiat. Or switch my LiNk and rebuy into it tomorrow?

>tomorrow
*** a week from now.

I just heard Oldfag bought in. If one of you fuckers can prove it, I will literally dump 100k in . Right. Fucking. Now.

pretty funny how LTCoiners whip their dicks out and cum all over the place over making 20$

Anos should show people they like how to buy LTC coinbase is easy to use they have a good iphone app its nice to have friends to talk to about the ups & downs shit we can have a keg-er as we watch lct rise on coinbase or is that to nerdy?

Um. Brainlet. If this person Dumps 100K in, and it goes up another 40% tonight, thats 40K. That is better than a 10% loss in Bitcoin over the weekend because of the CME jitters.

this, so many normies saying that 1 bitcoin is too expensive and dont know you can have a divisible amount. big numbers scare normies off.

$140 for a coin seems cheap in comparison

OH my god LTC is going past $3500.

nice just dropped 1000k on everything

ITT: Newfags who bought over $100 lmao

Can I get a quick rundown on this man?

Quick rundown on them:
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Never change, Veeky Forums

So like, how much you goys got? I have 5 LTC because poorfag.

29.5 and still poor

your on the wrong website. every board names the kike when the kike has some sort of relevance

Putting 100K in over the next 18 hours. I was provided evidence another user of import was entering Litecoin as well.

not too shabby
FUCK
at best i could put in another 1000 and i can't before tuesday

9.5 and holding. :)

Congratulation on the ATH, ladies and Gentlemen. Many more to come. Get in, sit down, and enjoy the ride.

I'm in @ $45

for 12 :(

MY DICK!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought 2 LTCs at $30 with pocket change - I'm just regretting not putting more. Thinking whether to move all my hoarded BTC on Bittrex to LTC.

all the LTC shilling on Veeky Forums right now is telling me maybe it is time to dump

Fuck this wasn't supposed to moon yet. I was gonna work all Christmas break and throw all my paychecks into it. FUCK

Only got 2.32 LTC that I bought at $80. I'd buy more but honestly, I'm happy with what I have.

Whoa

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUYBUY BUY BUY BUYBUY BUY BUY BUY

IM NOT MISSING THIS ONE!!!

bought 2 ltc this morning @ 108 (poorfag/wagecuck, nearly all my expendable pay). Sitting at $100 profit already and going to hodl and probably buy more when I get more $$

I bought 1 Litecoin at £65, so I've nearly doubled my money. So stressful though, not knowing if its going to rise further or drop back down like BTC.

me the last 12 hours
>oh, fuck, well it's too late now
>oh well yea that's the correction, definitely too late
>minor recovery, just too risky right now, no reason it shouldn't at a minimum merely hold its current position
>FUCK

trading volume never lies.

we passing ethereum today, boyos

CAN'T WAKE UP

10-4

I only got 13.5 coins. Is that a wasted opportunity? :(

No, you're on the wrong board

No. Any opportunity to make money is good.

Saw your dump. lol. absorbed it myself. You are going to be one Pink Wojaking S.O.B. RIP.

Is that a wasted opportunity?

only if you don't donate to the following address:

*THIS USER IS BANNED FOR BEGGING*

HAD 10 LTC AND SOLD 3 FOR TOKENS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

But seriously there is a 99% chance that if I buy in right now I wake up tomorrow WOJACKed right?