CYOA General

Last thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

What types of builds do you guys usually make for cyoas?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bxbrh3Q2CTiyfkN4RzhjYVc3am5MV1FfelgwaG9PWWwwSWkzbUQ3TDNRaXVXRmJKZ0hNWTg
youtu.be/Ma_-UbPv7Ig
youtube.com/watch?v=vlWyV00YLf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where da waifu cyoas at?

Does this count?

BEASTIAL FUCKORGANS edition

I could dump Branching Hearts if you want.
So we can mourn the loss of our waifu, Beri...

>What types of builds do you guys usually make for cyoas?
What I would pick if CYOA was real

beri's dead?
No wonder there hasn't been much waifu OC in awhile

RIP

It is time

I'll help by putting in Art Connoisseur Genie.

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bxbrh3Q2CTiyfkN4RzhjYVc3am5MV1FfelgwaG9PWWwwSWkzbUQ3TDNRaXVXRmJKZ0hNWTg

Sweet. Dump Time.
[1/24]

I just haven't seen him since taking a break about midway through the Art Genie era. Rumor has it that he was murdered by a real genie for sullying their name, and that the art genie line is now cursed.

Really?
Not even the Fatal Frame cosplay twins?

Working on making this in space with you owning a planet instead of a city.

My very short attention span is making it difficult, however.

[2/24]

[3/24]

Sounds cool.

[4/24]

Take some Adderall.

[5/24]

[6/24}

[7/24}

[8/24}

I was going to post Branching Heart a few days ago, but then I got high.

[9/24}

This explains why image galeries never get finished.

[10/24}

I know that feel.

Woops.

[11/24}

[12/24]

While I love Overlord, I think Domain Master is just better overall.

You mean you're making OC with the Overlord premise but in space? Are you the original Overlord creator?

i've got 20mg of adderall and a bit of cocaine in my system rn. problem is, i get distracted by focusing on other things, like less tedious writing

[13/24]

>You mean you're making OC with the Overlord premise but in space?
Yes.

>Are you the original Overlord creator?
The Scientist and I collaborated on it

Emo of some flavor. Sometimes angry. Otherwise I used to do Lusty CYOA Replies. Tried a blog. Never took.

Domain Master is pretty good as a stand-alone.
But Overlord is part of the Scientist's mutli-universal setting. All his cyoas are connected.

Abholoth necromancy school when?

[14/24]

Domain Master is better but it's always nice to have different takes on similar subject matter. Plus Overlord is still pretty great.

Looking forward to it.

Holy crap, it's actually pretty interesting CYOA. And sizeable, I like it. Good ratio of different parts of character.
Could still use a bit more of lewds

I like it.

[15/24]

I use concerta.

[16/24]

I like that one of the girls hits me square in the Hivemind fetish.

Can you type like a normal person? or are you some sort of internet gremlin?

[17/24]

[18/24]

Mops has brain problems. Don't worry about it.

[19/24]

[20/24]

[21/24]

[22/24]

[23/24]
So close.
So hungry.

>I like that one of the girls hits me square in the Hivemind fetish.
Yeah, the girls are quite interesting without being completely weird or creepy. Still, I'd like all aspects of relationship to be in each girl's description. As mentioned in the spoiler.

[24/24]
Alright! Snack time.

New Branching Heart when? If ever?

we still have room for eight more waifus...

Naw, I totally get it.
On the upside, they don't have weird turn offs attached either.
Silver linings and all that.

18:13:27
18:48:03
>taking 35 minutes to post a cyoa
Absolute madman

>But Overlord is part of the Scientist's mutli-universal setting. All his cyoas are connected.
as the one who wrote the Overlord CYOA, no, no it is not. That notion is absolutely headcanon.

You don't have any proof m8.

I've only seen Overload cyoa being updated by Scientist and never anyone else.

Don't worry, I'll spend at least an hour typing up why I'm picking Harmony.

My bet is on Beri being a reincarnated princess that was collected and brought back to their world by a romantic knight.

Or you know maybe Beri has one or two full time jobs as well as other shit going on in her life that takes far more precedence then making cyoas.

>implying there's anything in the world more important then making adorable waifu cyoas
kys

Hmph. She could have at least picked Earth Studies and gotten Internet from Lewis to update us.

I'm just worried! I want to make sure Beri's okay!

Preposterous, my reincarnated princess idea is way more plausible.

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA I CANT HEAR YOU THE REAL WORLD DOESNT EXIST

i was gonna screencap the original doc i wrote it on, but then i realized that it was on my old laptop and this was right as I was starting to use drive, so all i have on Drive from that project are the images, which aren't really sufficient evidence

I can tell you that we made it early February 2014, though, and if the Scientist comes online he can corroborate that it was a collaboration.

Why would I make that claim without it being true? Literally, what purpose could I possibly have? I gain absolutely nothing, true or not.

I mean, what if he got hit by a car or something? We wouldn't know! I just want to make sure he's fine; to protect his smile!

posting
SICK
ASS
MOTHER
FUCKING
DRAGONS
CYOA
BITCHES

Redditors routinely claim they are cyoa authors of OC that gets taken from Veeky Forums for karma and likes.

Also because the dysfunctional cucklefucks in these threats are gullible and mentally unstable enough to believe anything. Myself included.

OH SHIT NIGGER THESE DRAGONS ARE RAD AS HELL MY DUDES

OH FUCK, THESE NIGGAS ARE GETTING ORGANIZED
RUN NIGGA, RUN!

OH FUCK NOW THEY'RE EVIL

There are no likes here tho, nor is there karma. I have no imaginary internet points to gain.

my two subsequent CYOAs actually included a "Not for Reddit" watermark

You know the rectangle boundaries that your eyes dear not gaze beyond? I dare you to look beyond.

What do you see?

why would anyone want this? You'd literally have to be Dylan Klebold or Eric Harris to think this would be in any way enjoyable.

Wood.

Hell if I know, I didn't make this CYOA. I just think it's really cool.

Stop rubbing yourself raw user.

taking suggestions for the Space Overlord CYOA, including followers, companions, life extension, etc.

"Immortality" section (which i think I'm gonna call "Life Extension") is gonna have things like biological alteration, cybernetics/singularity, and possibly the ability to become the controller of a hivemind (gotta work out the specifics on that)

Im gonna have generic followers like in Overlord, but also you'll have a board of advisors with real descriptions and different purposes (eg some will be better at intrigue, some with financial management, some with infrastructure, etc) and you'll be able to choose multiple of those

I haven't decided whether the "fleet" section should draw from the same points pool as the generic followers section

youtu.be/Ma_-UbPv7Ig

A window. Trees. A chicken coop. Local fox is eyeballing it, but knows better than to try to get them. It would rather have treats than birdshot. A dirt road leading off into the woods. A red breasted robin. Too many insects, not enough spiders. A BBQ pit. My uncle's truck. Grey clouds, dark and wet.

This will be 10/10 if I can do both very out of the box biological alterations (think species hybridization, multiple limbs, etc) and hivemind.

I'd say fleet should have it's own points pool.

Needs more feudalism in space

>inb4 space dragons the size of planets and stars

Needs a hive mind bikini twins companion and space dog follower. It is international dog day afterall.

>my two subsequent CYOAs actually included a "Not for Reddit" watermark
I remember that. I believe you made Overlord with Scientist. You reee'd so hard when they posted it anyway. Was fun. Have you improved your photoshop skills finally dude?

The problem with space, I feel, is that it's too big and distant. Whatever you pick, you only have to interact with a few space stations and whatever is on your ship.

But anyway, I'd love to see nice ship customizations. Good luck on it.

Post Pervy Superhero CYOA

please

>Immortality method.
A sort of life drain that requires a small group of followers. Grants a small army in desperate times. I'm sure there is some way to justify this scientifically (cell transfer, for example.)

>Followers
Asteroid Miner
Large living machine (sentient or not) which is used for gathering resources on other celestial bodies (perhaps it can be like the dragons in the original Overlord, with an entire section dedicated to their traits and which resources they can harvest.

>Companions
CEO and Founder of a space corporation. Can net you quite a bit of money somehow. Be it from providing financial experience or just taxes.

Thoughts?

Base your advisers and follower on Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri faction leaders for shits and giggles.

Goo/nanomachine companion that is a mix of all sorts of biotech, natural lifeforms, and nanomachines/AI. Possible generic followers of the same race. Also gotta have some sort of zerg/Tyranid/bug/flood companion or enemy or something.

Damn, now I feel like making Alpha Centauri CYOA. One day, maybe.

Any guesses what Angelanon's CYOA will be about? She's being very mysterious and won't share any details.

Can't wait to see the dragon version for this one. Do try to to be more creative than this As for suggestions, I hope you go for less hard sci-fi and more science-fantasy or really soft sci-fi. You've got Solar Inheritance and Space Refugee to take inspiration from along with Star Dust so good luck

Does anyone one have the CYOA where you basically make your own Incubus boyfriend? I asked last thread but no one replied.

Actually I do have some more suggestions. I would love to see mecha types.

And something with hard light.

>life drain
I love it. Imperium of Man builds confirmed.

>Followers
asteroid miner for sure, but i'll chalk that second one up to a maybe. I like the concept.

>CEO of a space corporation
Definitely using that one.

Give us a Death Star option. You know you want to. World Engines from Shadow Raiders would be pretty cool too.

I've decided to set her free

Hivemind.
Hivemind.
Hivemind.
Hivemind.
Population management is fun.

>Have you improved your photoshop skills finally dude?
alas, I have not

what do you mean hard light? and I'll try to find a way to work mechs in there.

>CEO of a space corporation

youtube.com/watch?v=vlWyV00YLf8

Thanks. Glad to help.

anyone got the super soldier CYOA?