Third Iteration of the Middle Eart Race War

Priority is given to returning TripCodes, but all factions are open until their rightful leader claims. Veteran claimants have until mupdate 2 to claim...

Factions and their leaders:

Celebrimbori: !!stuZpp9Llo1
Thorinlings: !jW6nLKIRE6
Halflings: !!AXJwqEGl8YK
Cirdani: !!kkCDXDI0Xrp
Harradrim: !fCZZjWQ1W.
Danelings: !739/lMOEAU
Easterlings: !!E7Qcg2Ynp6K
Uruk-hai: !.CzKQna1OU

Open Factions

Goblins
Sindar (V)
Bardings (V)
Dol Amrothi
Rohirrim
Gondorians

Goblins: !rST1eq5jEM
Gondorians: !!17psUqrMfYS

Aye last thread I was applying for Seamen.

reclaiming Thorinlings

check other thread for edits you requested

will be back asap, making a drive to the store.

Dol Amrothi or Cirdani?

Is this a thing?

Dol Amrothi I assume are the pink ones so them.

gotchu. pick a leader name and fix sig. no memery.

Whitmore is leader name I cant be doge like the doge of venice?

nope.tar.giz

Posting to see if im still b&

Can I still call myself Doge when RPing?

Yah my lte is unbanned

sure, i mean, understand that this is nerdy af middle earth RP faggot bullshit. go here:

THAT is how gayballz we are, so we expect a high level of RP. if you can contribute and intelligently insert based doge, go for it. Me and !jW6 are oldfags, so we are always DTC wih legit lolz, but typically SandNiggeria and such faggotry are indications of shitty players with shitty imaginations, so we typically proscribe dat shizz.

Desert men reporting in (trying to remember trip)

That's not it. If this isn't it either I'll just take goblins.

have ya already got a reason for gondor being separated?

Goblins taken, nvm.

Horse Lord Beofrith
Rohirrim

Almost home
jW6

try Abbo as leader name

assplain pls. you mean adding Dol Amroth?

Abbo? What kind rohirrim has a name like that? More fitting for a hobbit if anything.

ok im set.

ROLL CALL

FIRST POSTS HERE FAGGOTS

LET'S MAKE MIDDLE EARTH GREAT AGAIN

...AGAIN

This thread still on? I'm back to finish what I've started

SWEEEEEET roll here

Rolled 58544 (1d99999)

Roll to attack Noldor and the semen

The Noldor tear into the sons of Gondor. Rend their frail limbs from their mortal carcasses.

IM here

o shit strong no contest open.

this shall be a war to remember...

hey now We are both men of Gondor must you attack? We may not be one nation but allied together we may come close to re-unification.

Rolled 80289 (1d99999)

-Rohan fills West and southern reaches of Rohan region.
-Spill South.

The newly risen King of rohan seeks to unite once again with the men of gondor, as it was in the past. What say you?

The newly risen king of rohan

Rolled 33170 (1d99999)

Thorin II, son of Magni III, the Bronzebeard, ever watchful of the elves orders his mean to watch the southern border hoping the peace holds (counter if attacked by the Celebrimbori). If we are not to go to battle this day we seek to shore up our eastern flank by consuming the uninhabited lands south of our kin the Danelings.

>Thorin ends his meeting with his generals by demanding that his sex slave elf Rahera be brought to him at once. With his father gone, he is becoming more open of his relationship with her.

waiting on your roll, my Lord Whitmore...

Let the games begin

Alright let's just say I won't seek war with you right now. Just keep out of my shit and I keep out of yours

If you assist me on my war against Noldor. Remember they hold a huge part of Rohan

dice+1d99999

I roll to move north but not against other gondor.

Rolled 12862 (1d99999)

woops

The Noldor push into the Gondor even as the Andals slash a salient into Rhovanion.

The Dwarves expand into unclaimed lands on their periphery.

The newly risen Rohirrim consolidate their holdings.

The Dol Amrothi expand in Western Gondor.

type dice into the options under name

The agreement is made. The rohirrim shall assist you in the war against the Noldor. So it begins.

Rolled 68869 (1d99999)

I have no quarrel with you, and i would be happy to cede you land as equals, not as your master of old. This is the fifth age; surely it is time for Rohan to stand as tall as Gondor. Come out of his shadow and into the light my friend.

Smite the Southron mortals for their insolence

shit. Shit OP is shit.

Defend first this time. Retake the Gondorian lands held by the Celeborn scum. Then rape and pillage their lands. Leave only the prettiest maidens to my personal harem

So be it. The new age of men is here. I see you as an equal and as a brother and together we shall free middle earth from the filth

Rolled 2879 (1d99999)

>Heresy!!!!
cried Thorin's brother Durin.
>How dare he sleep with such filth
the elders have staged a coup in Khazad-dum
Durin is named king!!!
Thorin is found at the bottom of a raveen near Erebor.

>Durin the Young orders his men to fill the rest of the unoccupied tiles south of the danelings and then march on the goblins driving them west.

The republic of Dol Amroth switch to taking the lands west of them intending to keep some distance between them and the other nations of men until their intentions are peaceful.

The elected Doge decides to send a message to the king of the gondorians in Minas Tirith.

"Hail to you my fellow man! Although you may still follow the belief of kings and monarchies and my nation was once part of this nation we need not go to war. Indeed quite the opposite for are e not fellow men in a world where men are surrounded by inhumans? So should we not ally to ensure neither of our antions fall against those who are not Gondorians?"

Oaths we have taken in maintaining the Peace of Mirkwood.

The petty Gondorians assail me in the south. I do not ask you to march to my aid, but know that the greed of gondor knows no bounds.

Rolled 42450 (1d99999)

forgot

Rolled 26113 (1d99999)

-Rohan attacks noldor territory inside Rohan.

>The rohirrim rally their armies. The vast waves of calvalry covering the plains is a magnificent sight not seen in a life time.

You are a fool if you think I will trust the words of an elf. You insult me and my father's before me for laying claim to the Wold. There will be no more words between us until noldor flags no longer fly in my homeland.

>Noone has seen Rahera, or any of the elvish slaves in days. Word is that Durin sent them into exile with the rest of their kind.

Durin's only thoughts currently are driving the goblins back to whence they came. We will not fight you any time soon, and we will think about a while regarding aid you may soon need.

The Rohirrim march North, allied with Gondor.

The Dol AMrothi expand their holdings further.

The Thorinlings start a war with the leaderless Goblin Kingdom.

Rolled 44828 (1d99999)

Into Rohan. Teach these short lived children of men the meaning of deference.

Rolled 91189 (1d99999)

>ONWARD!!!
>My father was a coward to make peace with the goblins. He was too scared to fight a war on two fronts. But the these scoundrals have no place east of the mountains.

Keep driving the goblins west.

Rolled 98776 (1d99999)

I propose that all kings of men should ally until the rest of middle earth is under our rule. Elves are to be treated as an eternal enemy and no peace should be made with them until we have driven them into the heart of their precious forest

Gondors Uruk slave army bred at Mt Doom march west to not only take more Celeborn land but to come to Rohans aid and crush the Elven invasion

To the north-east the doge sends armies intending take both of the eastern passes through the white Mountains.

Rolled 73454 (1d99999)

-Continue assaulting in rohan.

> The rohirrim may have had doubts of their new King before, but those are washed away with his successful plan against the noldor. The entwash has been crossed and now the horse lords prepare for the inevitable counterattack.

AYE! Death to those knife eared bastards! I will send aid once I expand the serene Republics borders.

Rolled 50357 (1d99999)

Forgot again.

You two should ally aswell to make the Trinity perfect.

Also nice pali

The Kingdoms of Men order themselves in battle array against the Noldor. Striking North, the retake all that has been lost and much more beside.

The Dwarves continue to attack the Goblins.

who is still open?

The Noldor March against the Rohirrim.

Rolled 9574 (1d99999)

Rolling to take the last White mountains pass and then spill overs to take the land in between me nad gondor.

Hobbits
Cirdani
Danelings
Goblins
Easterlings
Haradrim
Uruk-hai

the 3 kingdoms of men are kicking ass right now; Men is a solid dominance bet.

The Bardings are envassaled to the Dol Amrothi.

The Sindar are envassaled to the Celebrimbori.

I agree with allying with the proud nation of Rohan. Do you King Beofrith?

Rolled 42843 (1d99999)

Gondor marches northwest to cut off Noldorian provinces in Rohan from the Celeborn mainland

Rolled 51614 (1d99999)

we will march south through the easterlings, to begin surrounding the mountains west of the sea of rhun

Rolled 86531 (1d99999)

-The rohirrim attacks noldor inside rohan.

>While celebrated in song for many a night, the first assault on the noldor was against an unprepared and unsuspecting foe. Once across the river the rohirrim are met by increasing resistance by a vengeful elven host.

ill take halflings

Balin

move south to engage the Rohirrim

Rolled 18928 (1d99999)

forgot dice

I am not opposed to such an agreement conditionally. You take the threat of the cirdani with your fleets, and yes, we can stand as brothers.

Excellent let us hope this alliance continues for a long time. I must spend quite a time building my forces however we are more inclined to trade, you see.

A King arises in Eriador and marches South.

The Tribes of Men continue their assault on the Noldor, who are hard pressed on 2 fronts.

The Dwarves, tiring of Goblin necks, cleave into the Easterlings.

Let it be known that the nation's of man stand united. This age shall be remembered as the age of men.

Rolled 72205 (1d99999)

The Noldor press their attack on the horse fornicators.

The blood of ages is feeding the thirsty eart because of the silver tongue of a less than King who will be happy to see 60 winters of middle earth. Only the Halflings stand with the elder races. but such an ally! the Men will soon know true fear...

Rolled 46639 (1d99999)

Let us continue this fight with the Rohirrim. slay them evenly on our front

Rolled 19640 (1d99999)

The aging doge sends forces to take the land in between the nations of men with luck they will be the republics soon and then he can focus on attacking those who assail his allies.

AYO NIGGAS

walking to the corner store. back in 20. after reading through what you all post, best RP will get a 1 time +4T.

game on flagons.

Rolled 23844 (1d99999)

Surround the mountains, moving the easterlings aside in the process, if spills continue south through the easterlings.

let our superior races unite against the heathens and restore balance to Middle Earth?

Rolled 10911 (1d99999)

-Defend vs halflings
-Defend vs noldor

>The reports that halflings march to war against the rohorrim is thought a jest at first. Further reports ensure a host is dispatched to patrol the western border of Rohan.

So be it. United we stand. United we prevail.

A new threat to the rule of man has risen and Rohan is being attacked from two sides

Do the Dol Amrothi uphold to their promises and come to Rohans aid in this darkest hour?

Gondor takes as much Noldor land in Rohan as possible. Then cedes it to King Beofrith as he is the rightful rules of hose lands.

Rolled 60907 (1d99999)

Forgot to roll. Or take my post roll. WHichever you wish

Not yet we must still consolidate power at home before we can send a force north to attack the manlets.

>DUBS!!!!!
Oh how the gods have shined their glory on our battles with these leaaderless easterlings and allowed us a foothold in the south. What a glorious day for the Durinfolk and all the superior races of middle earth. let this be known as the day we embarked on a mission for a cause more holy than mount erebor itself. Durin is highly please that the Halflings have joined in this struggle.

we accept and await the response of the elvenfolk

Alright guys we have to finish up those Elves fast now. That Durin guy creeps from the north and that other guy is getting strong in the west. We're going to be surrounded by angry insecure manlets soon

Aye. I'll fill up Mordor and Harad with my next turns.

Also sorry for shitty roleplaying. I'm not so much into LOTR lore

the Old doge of Dol Amroth sends a message to Rohan

"Hail! You have laid claim to lands that we consider part of our authority. If oyu could give these lands to us then I promise when we march against the Stunties any land we take that is east of or 1 tile next to Isengard will be givne to you. Agreed?"

We will march with you. We are the First Alliance of Elves, Hobbits, and Dwarves. We keep what we conquer as we do not seek gain but peace.

Can you both agree to this?

Just let him. None of us will get a bonus for Gondor anyway because I'll only give it up in the end when we share the world among us three

War has truly come to Middle Earth, and the lands of Rohan are watered with the blood of three races.

No one gets the bonus, for i am an exacting Maiar.

Charge into the horse children. Slay all we find.

I propose we talk the Rohirrim off of the table, as they will be forced to flee and envassle with either Gondor or Dol Amroth. What say you? Their fallow lands mean little to me, and much less to them it would appear, as i offered it to them free of blood price and they forsook my enteritis...

Rolled 72860 (1d99999)

The mountain pass into rohan is not part of gondor. It's part of the rohan region. Thanks for the help, gondor. I was hurting.

-Rohan attempts to push the Hobbits from rohan.
-Attack noldor in rohan.

The frail old Doge in Dol Amroth sends a letter and the army marches to attack the Hobbits

Rolled 5098 (1d99999)

we agree.

Attack the Rohirrim!!! Forward halfmen!!!

This was me, sorry.

Rolled 1189 (1d99999)

Defend first then fill up white space in Mordor. If the Dwarves touch Mordor, cut their hands off

> as i offered it to them free of blood price and they forsook my enteritis

The thing is that we consider entire Middle Earth our lands

Rolled 68010 (1d99999)

Rolled 67038 (1d99999)

The alliance is complete then.

The Durinfolk will march south through the easterlings and into Mordor

ah, but we will always gain back 3 tiles you scoundrel.

As time passes things change. The Doge of Dol Amroth is dead. A successor has been appointed his intentions are unknown. He has not objected to attacking the Hobbits but rumors are that he has elvish ties and darker rumors say he poisoned the previous Doge.