youtu.be/CSzhlSbNvlk
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/20079827/
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/22033767/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It is a traditional game indeed.

I want to try this out: youtube.com/watch?v=iSODqRFNe3I

I enjoyed this shit more than I care to admit
youtu.be/CSzhlSbNvlk

Technically yes, but what is there to discuss?

>Inb4 someone posts world championship marbles fights
>inb4 some weeb posts a Marbles anime

The only set of marbles I owned belonged to my deceased uncle. Never had the heart to take them out of the house as a kid for fear of losing one

God damn, this game actually seems like a lot of fun. It could easily be turned into a videogame too

find them and use them. your ghost uncle will give you fame and fortune among marblers

I have them in a crown royal bag. Guess i can turn my life into an an anime.

Plince offu Marburruzuu

what was your favorite marble Veeky Forums?

i had one like pic related and it was great

>Marbles anime
How do you even do that? I can get shit like legendary cards and powerful card combinations, but how do you do that shit with anime? The only route you can go with marbles is the "cute girls doing cute things" genre, and even then there are more interesting themes for that genre (bikes (Bakuon), programming and graphic design (New Game), witchcraft (Flying Witch) etc.).

> $40

Sorry but it's really easy to imagine a radical shounen marbles anime about putting ridiculous topspin, machiavellian strategy, cheating and throw in a dash of BURNING SPIRIT or whatever. It's easy.

DC 15 Reflex save vs Dazed for 1 round

Just make it a Shonen with magic monsters inside the marbles so that they get some kind of secret powers (extra bouncy, super heavy, really fast, lots of spin, etc), throw in a fat goofy guy, small nerdy kid, cute tomboy and edgy rival and you have the protag's group of friends, and then have marbles be a big fucking deal in that universe for some reason with big tournaments on par with the Olympics.

Throw in a couple marble based street gangs and crime rings, with a big bad trying to steal/develop/find some ancient marble with crazy ass powers and you've got yourself an anime.

Just don't forget to have characters look like they're going to lose for a bit, then have flashbacks to earlier episodes (to save on animation), then the friends cheer them on and remember that they don't suck and they pull a win out of their ass. Maybe a few scenes where someone uses a weird trick/power and everyone either stands around with their mouths open and eyes vibrating, or takes turns repeating what just happened to the audience.

>everyone either stands around with their mouths open and eyes vibrating

Eh, I've always hated comet marbles. I much prefer Tri-Lites.

Forgot pic

man I remember this
I even had a toy with a extended capacity magazine addon

Surprised and a little disappointed that no one has mentioned Veeky Forums's own Dr. Ass Marbles.
Educate yourselves:
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/20079827/
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/22033767/

They made a manga/anime about baduk players.

Reading this thread makes me want to play as a
bag of sentient marbles in my next game.

I had the accessory that extents the marble holding pipe by ~3 marbles.
My brother had the absolute fucking bullshit one that grafts a jar to the loader.

>Reading this thread makes me want to play as a
>bag of sentient marbles in my next game.
Racial feat: cast Grease at will

It exists amd it's called Bakugan. It is a successor to the Beyblade series about tops.

>PROTAGONIST MIGHT!
I have a new battlecry