Bender

How would your current character be like if they were the opposite sex?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Our team mage/face seems intend on finding out, the number of times she's tried to get my hacker dude in a skirt.

Worst thing is, the one time she succeeded he ended up looking pretty good, and it's become an audience favourite on the trid show.

>curiously, the only thought on the mind of the half-elf warblade's was "Oh, no. Not again."

the same but with tits

why are they so smug

more or less the same with tits

Probably pretty similar to how he is now. I haven't really built his character around how he grapples with his society's ideas of masculinity, particularly, at least in part because I haven't badgered the GM about how that kind of thing is in his homebrew setting. I probably should, at some point, he might think it interesting.

The same, but with tits.

The same, but with a dick.

originally my character was gonna be female but i went with male just because the players assumed they were male. same gun-crazy drug fiend with a bullet-riddled afro, just with a goatee instead of hips that don't quit.

jedah is ultima-smug

The same but with tits.

And his waifu can go back to being a lesbian like she was before they met.

The curse backfired on Dimitri. The middle guy.

That's Jedah Dohma on the right.

My character came from a lizard folk druid merging with his lover who was a kitsune rogue, so it's his mind and her body currently. I guess he would be kind of happy to have a dick again.

I currently play a Halfling rogue/monk.

Not much would change.

my favorite piece of Tolkien lore is that Frodo and Bilbo are actually Froda and Bilba but the names were changed to fit English speaker sensibilities about gendered name endings

>How would your current character be like if they were the opposite sex?

Happier, and cured of mental issues.

My current character is a Lunar, so frequently is the opposite sex already (or mix-and-match).

You mean from the beginning?

My witch character would be the same old person if she was born male. A misanthropic demonologist whose main goal is abandoning his humanity.

My other character would be a bit more complicated, he's a military officer and a very patriotic person but if he was born female, she would have been unable to enter the military as a soldier. She probably would have become a nurse or have tried to get into some other non-combatant role.

>Elf becomes somewhat more flamboyant.
Nobody notices.

Well the relationship with her mom would be arguably more weird, but definitely a lot more complicated.

Also her behavior would be rather different because of her gender biology, I imagine.

>How would your character be like?
Ashamed of his shit grammar.

And on the left.

;_;

And me in the middle

*Healslut intensifies*

>midnight bliss the archvillain into a cute girl version of himself thinking it will humiliate and embarrass him beyond belief
>instead she is now an ara ara turbolewd flirt who relishes in being female
>character is now seriously questioning his sexuality as the villain flirts with him

Why does this always happen to me

>gender

meat get out, reeee

Are you that embarrassed that all of your socket and plug genders get inverted?

Less openly aggressive, more likely to stab someone in the back

Still ugly as sin. Probably still eats demons. Now Lance is without his lance if you get my meaning, though.

It would use opposite gramatic gender.
That's pretty much all, I barely role-play when playing TTRPG.
If we are talking about PBFs and similar stuff - completely different person, and highly depending on the setting, too.

It'd have cannons instead of machine guns.

This pic, because the aesthetic I wanted for my char was this pic, but genderbent.

I can't tell if that is a male or female.

He'd probably be like his twin sister if he was female.

If the change were at character creation, then I'd have probably picked an entirely different career because the current choice is predicated on and relies on exploiting the social norms of a patriarchal society.

If the change were to occur in play, then there would suddenly be one more in a litany of laws our party routinely breaks.

I'd imagine she'd be pretty happy

I mean, that +4 strength is going to go a long way to defeating the forces of darkness

>is trapish
>Whole world seems to want him feminized
>Is starting to give in
I don't see any changes

He's pretty chill with it. Wild magic, man. Not even once.

People would like her a lot more and excuse her shitty behaviour

Just like girls in the real world.

Pink paint job instead of blue.

He would become a big woman with tons of muscles.

She would then try to revert back to being a man because she doesn't feel like staying a woman.
The first man to propose to her gets decked.
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

>Brawler is already a 4'10" manlet with 18 STR (don't ask, it's Pathfinder, doesn't make sense)
>height loss pushes him-now-her into Small size category
>hfw

a) He probably wouldn't have been married; marriage is part of my character's backstory specifically because she's a woman. ("Last scion" has different meaning for a girl than a boy.)
b) He probably would have screwed half the named female NPCs by now. Even as a girl, she's a slut.
c) He might have fucked another female PC, since she likes dudes, has basically no standards, and we get on pretty good as gal pals.
d) He probably would not have a girlfriend, unless he accidentally knocked her up or something, as the only reason she has a boyfriend is because he accidentally knocked her up.

Sounds like irl.

Still a skeleton

But a prettier skeleton, who can wear a dress without feeling ashamed now.

At least she won't need a bra.

I guess her arranged marriage wouldn't have happened now that she's a dude.

>Cardinal/Paladin, generally good guy in his 60's who hunts demons as a form of repentance for not noticing the taint of evil among his flock until it was too late.
>Also lost his son in the disaster, fights in his memory
>Still happens to be a good guy. Loves cooking and sweets. Refuses to drink alcohol. Acts as the father of the party.

Genderbent, we'd have a sweet old lady who hunts demons and bakes cookies.

Awww.