Excuse me

The LTC "pump" was nothing.

It's my turn.

I own .1

My body is ready

when litecoin meets you @ $450 then you may go soon user Soon

3.80 here been hodling through bitcoin and litecoins shit, I'm fucking ready.

when are you guys selling? I'm thinking 520 is a good number...but if it sky rockets like last month maybe 600

LOL ltc trading volume is going to surpass ETH today LOL

ETH staying above ~$415 during the BTC pump is amazing. all hail to the one true king

Realistically though; when is this shitcoin likely to pump?

lmao unscalable catcoin

Up 3% since last week baka

are you a fucking retard?

When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east, when the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves

we never going sub 400 under again my nig, we made it, I'm just sad I couldn't buy more

we been chillin senpai, it's been lying in wait

Big if true

40 ETH and I don't sell for at least a year.
Burger, don't want pay short term capital gains tax and I'm in the camp of that you pay realized gains each and every trade.

Eth is that nigga

Ethereum is gay

Too bad nobody can send eth because its fucking clogged with cryptokitties

Nope, not true, you pay gains only on cashing out.

don't be a retard. you're saying there is a possible scenario where you make profit from daytrading. then one day trade you get absolutely fucked, you can't cash out anything because you just have bags left, you still have to pay taxes on your 'realized gains' from all your previous trades even though they don't exist anymore. You only pay taxes when it goes back to your bank account

>ohh i had a profitable trade, better sell now for usd and send that to my checking account so i can pay taxes on it before i lose it all on my next trade.

15 here
also 500 bancors :DDDDDDDDDDDD
t. fell for the G*lia "the Jew" Benartzi meme

What's this moon you are talking about?

eth only pumps on news
hasn't been any news for the last bit

once we get pos and scalibity features we'll have a pump like the one from 10 to 400

got to increase gas to 60 gwei or so

instead of spending $5 on a btc transfer have to spend $.05 on eth

I'm serious when I so confused on this point. Because these dumb plebbit thread saying 'I'm a CPA' FUD this shit hardcore.
What scares me is this is how it works in Wall St with stocks. You have to pay taxes after every trade. I'm not being a pajeet. I'm legit confused and can't get a clear fucking answer.

I know it sounds stupid that you would have to do that since you don't even trade to fiat first but this is the IRS we are talking about. Do they seem reasonable? Fuck no, they are a walking technicality.

its called delusion. happens when investors of a failed product are in the denial phase

Hope so. Been holding on to 3 for a while. I had 15 I got at 20 bucks sold most when it hit 100 and never bought back in before I forgot about it. Fml

That u rich?

fuck i just sold

If ethereum is gay then fuck me harder senpai

according to the irs you need to pay on every trade

however, the irs is understaffed and they don't have much history enforcing their rules with crypto, you PROBABLY could get away with it

not saying don't follow the proper rules, but very few do, something like 15000 tax forms have been filed which have gains from coinbase, when many more should be

The absolute state

Like the cryptokittens?

>according to the irs you need to pay on every trade
where does it say this anywhere?

fuck off

god damnit, now what the fuck am I suppose to do

If you see plebbit threads with some fag CPA saying this.

It should be like kind but this is the Fed government. They aren't going to do any non Mitt Romney types any favors. They have classified it as Wall St stock trades of securities which means every trade is realized gains.
It's fucking dumb. I know it sounds like FUD but I'm not trolling. I don't like this either.

>In IRS Notice 2014-21, the IRS announced that bitcoin and other digital currency is actually property for tax purposes

irs gets to interpret the law how they want, they say something is so, and until it's successfully challenged in court it might as well be

anyone who isn't buying the fuck out of VTC after seeing this LTC rise is destined to be poor.

Technically you're supposed to cash out 30 percent of your gains before you trade so you know you have that cash to pay the tax man.

The nightmare scenario is that trade say XMR which you made 100k on to go all in on ADA. ADA tanks to like almost zero. You now have no money but still owe 30k to the IRS. Not FUD, this shit has happened to dotcom types when they exercised stock options and didn't pay the tax and then the stock tanked and they owed a shitload of money.

> 15 ether
> bought at $50 each
Always curse myself for not buying more

There's gigantic sell walls infront of ETH. Is this even favourable for a moon mission?

Begone Angel