Guys, i just thinking about invest 800k USD or a equivalent as 3MM of Brazilian Real...

Guys, i just thinking about invest 800k USD or a equivalent as 3MM of Brazilian Real, to build a enterprise and start to mining monero.
For start, i think we can get a total of 1603200/hs.

inmy project i expect earn 70KK dolar by month, is this profitable?

XMR will likely hit $1,000 sometime next year and $10,000 in 2019. Given this, would you make more money just buying it right now and holding or by mining it for the next three years? There's your answer.

>is this profitable?
If you can't do the math yourself then don't bother doing this stuff.

If you hoard vega cards then yeah probably but you don't really seem cut out for this if you have to ask.

this. why the fuck wouldnt you just buy 800k worth right now?

You really got a good question. Absolutelly buy it is a great opportunity.
Im my case, the money will come for minor investor, and the mining farm will be the "core bussines" of the future corporate. Tell something about that?

probly not for now, but I bet it would be after it 10x's

Godspeed you crazy fucking bastard

If he mined them now, he would be able to mine more than when it's 10x, and when it's 10x all his mined coins will be worth more.

I dont have all the money, and i want to star a crownfunding collaboration business, whit partitipation of minor investors and distributing the shares and profits by 2% a day for each investor. Guys, think its legity?

In my case, we will use 8 PLACA DE VIDEO SAPPHIRE RADEON RX VEGA 64 8GB HBM2 por rig.
i expectate to build 100 rigs like that.

7nm fabbed multi-die gpus coming out in 2nd half 2019 latest will make 2017 gpus seem like intel iGPUs by comparison.

Monero is set to explode over the next few years, but it will happen gradually. It's a great coin to mine but 800k is a massive investment in equipment and associated overhead. For most mining setups, you're looking at about a 3-6 month minimum for ROI and that's for small scale operations, large scale I would imagine is longer due to necessary buildout. This is of course assuming a fairly stable price.

Uh. I don't think you know what you are doing so just fucking forget everything. Large scale XMR mining is blade server based, not GPU based.

>hardware is expensive in Brazil
>energy is really expensive in Brazil
Boa estratégia campeão.

If you have a supplier and the capital, go for it. Worst case you become only a used graphic card merchant

Monero is very competive to mine on even CPU. In fact CPU is probably cheaper than GPU.

Here in brazil we have a pyramid scam fraud named Telex Free, founded by a man named Carlos Vanzeler, that live im massachussets.

He and a man named Carlos Costa, founded a scam corporation in Brazil, that get 1MM USD, just whit a marketing, whit no product. I want to make something similar, but legit, bringing a real value and return for investors.

>ponzi-scheme with "real" value
Crypto is for you

Mad Brazilians up in Hyannis. Want me to roll down there and bust some caps in their asses, Raoul?

Sorry, i really get this idea some days ago, thanks for information. Blade is most fast than a GPU setup?

xmr is impossible to use right now

network is broken

It isnt?

Man, i really want to make something legit, but Brazil is a great place do "sell dreams", and i want to use this "opportunity" to attract some investor, my the time i expected to get more than 1,5M by first three months.

For a huge setup, if you want to be most profitable in terms of investment returns, you should look into picking up some used IBM blade servers. They are loud and expensive and hot but they can be had for fairly cheap in the US. If you're just going to run the operation out of your house then GPU like Vega would be best.

All these hodlers are just a bunch of non-achievers. Mining feels good. You build something with your name attached to it. You invest part into mining and part into hodling. That's the way to go.

Just sent a XMR today. Why you say it is broken?

>some
Yeah, i see that.
The question is, who want to open the next business whit opportunity to raise more than million dollars, get some a nice piece of the cake and share the profit whit all others investors? Brazil, 2017, is the place for that. Someone want to talk about this?

Man, the operation have no prior idea to start in brazil, maybe can be opneded in any part of the world, the great idea is open a business and open the doors for minors investor to get fund and aplly that in infraestructure, givving the chance of the investor get ther money or let the money as a "asset" from company.

Yeah totally dude, I feel you. Nice dubs btw.

My idea is to start a business and let people invest their money in it, money that will be used to finance the company's infrastructure, to set up mining rigs. The idea is to open the company with the capital and from this first day, inviting investors through multilevel marketing, giving percentages of profit to people who create a network of new investors, in theory, resembles the ponzi scheme, but in the medium and in the long run, money will be used to mine the coins, and I think of a platform where "investors" can redeem the "monero" currency directly into their wallets, redeem their "invested" Real or Dollar, and if you prefer, you can keep your "investment" as an "asset" and thus receive dividends and profits from the company daily, monthly and annually, until it becomes unfeasible and ends its activities, if it is case, as things in life are, sometimes they make a profit and in the end they close. Can you really rate my idea?

I looking for some partiner in the USA and Europe. Really, looking for the Brazilian actual situation, we got a great opportunity here, if some day it crash, many people will get their part of the earning.

>is a consistent revenue stream that increases in value worth it?

I don't want to start a new thread because I'm basically OP but more retarded and incapable

I have the chance to obtain literally hundreds of shitty desktop computers, who's specs very from literally ancient to generic wholesale prebuilts from two years ago. Is it worth trying to mine with these? I have access to a small crackhouse I can put them all in and as long as I get some profit after factoring in the electricity costs.

Think it's a good idea to burn my house down running 200 shitboxes?

A rig with 5 vega 64's would mine about the same as 200 shitboxes