twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tell him he has shit taste and leave.

Keep an ear out.

Punch him til he dies.

Die in the time loop created by bites the dust

Nuke the town.

Spike his Mt Dew with laxatives.

Get the fuck out of that town not dealing with captain autism and murder cat

Considering we can't see Stands we probably touch something we shouldn't and get blown up.

Leave him alone, he just wants a quite life.

His explosions can't hurt non-stand users.

That's not true

LOOK OVER HERE

Bites the Dust can

Yes they can.

Walk like an Egyptian

Get a feeling so complicated

I take the last train home.

I AM THE FUCKING STRONG

I summon an ambulance.

I feel you.
I feel you deeply!
Your feeling I can feel deeply!

Trick him into insulting Josuke's hair.

Would 2-3 maximized enervations work?

I bite the dust.

Ask the GM how does bomb generation invoke time travel?

>japanese David Bowie murders a fat kid over a sandwich
Best part

Does it feel like a picnic?

>so uhh when he like explodes the bomb right? You see tge space around it rush towards the center and create sort of like an implosion I guess. So the bomb, right, its like bending space around it, and because of that it also affects the time, if you get what I'm saying.

Use ring of wishes, wish BBEG out of existence, chide GM for having shit taste.

>he Jojo posts on Veeky Forums
No dignity.

In other news how viable do you think a wooden warforged would be?

>japanese David Bowie murders a fat kid with his muscular pink cat ghost over a sandwich
fify

He'd have to be a wizard or sorcerer type or else he would die pretty easily. It would be cool if his body functioned as sort of a staff that he could use to cast magic.

I want to make the wood so hard that people would hurt themselves punching me.

C H E W

H

E

W

Obviously I would run him over with an ambulance, sending him to a ghost alleyway where he mistakenly thinks he went back in time and ends up getting dragged into hell.

Asking for trouble.

It's a manifestation of his desire and ability to get away with crime.

Like Harvest is a manifestation of its user desire and ability to hoard, to be a little shit, and to help.

Killer queens ability isn't "make explosions" but "protect kira's identity/quiet life"

first bomb erases evidence to the molecular level, second bomb lets him get rid of pursers without revealing himself, third bomb makes it so if someone tries to reveal who he is they die and time gets reset so that never happened.

That's literally how he kills his victims after getting autism cat.

It wouldn't matter against a fireball

Touch a doorknob and get blown to bits.

That's literally his MO after getting Killer Queen, he destroys his latest victim with the bomb and leaves their hand intact.

Probably punch myself and reconsider my life, because I'm the DM.

don't bully Killer Queen

NO WEAKNESS

Recon, countermagic and coordination.

Yeah, nah, I get that he's a super special anime and that his powers aren't technically magic and whatever else you want to say about him, but fucking with people's baseline ability to do superpowers is an unsurprisingly solid baseline to build on. Recon helps a fuck ton too since, again unsurprisingly, information is powerful.

From there it's just organised, seasoned fighters following a plan of attack to kick the teeth out of a blonde prick in a nice suit.
The only people you don't use countermagic on are people you want to be friends with.

This kind of shit is why I love JoJo

I pose. Menacingly.

The better question would be:

Can people fuck their own stands?

>BBG just wants a peaceful life

That's a great plan user, regardless of system, but there's one *other* problem that's just occurred to me.
OP didn't mention anything about why we're fighting Kira. Unless he has his girlfriend to hand (and even then that's only proof of GBH unless we find the corpse), how're we gonna explain why we're hexing the shit out of a civilian?

Troll him by reanimate his last victim hand into a crawling hand undead minion that could end strangling him in his sleep.
Use control undead on father so he can't do shit for stop the crawling hand fucking with his autistic murder son.

>What does your group do?

They ignore the GM and argue inane bullshit about what the party should have done seven encounters ago

are you OK reAtard?
I am wOOd
stoopid

If the GM reveals him as the BBEG, then we've already gotten past most of his defenses.

So, you want to harden your wood?

>GM reveals him as the BBEG
>everyone playing is now dead

I didn't expect to but I felt really bad for the exploding fat boy

Same here. It's just because he was so close to getting to Josuke and getting himself healed, but in the end he died right outside the door, literally by touching the handle

The fact that everyone else ignored his injuries is what got me the most. Josuke and Okayasu were really the only ones that cared about him.

>girl asks him "Are you okay?"
BITCH ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND HE'S CRAWLING, GROANING AND HIS NOSE IS PARTIALLY INVERTED

>He's so ugly bitches assume that's his default look

Cast stop time and proceed to attack with ranged
spells/weapons of choice

Or an ambulance

But everyone else has said that already

>Party fighting, got him on the ropes
>Half a second later he's a bloody pulp filled with dozens of knives
Ready for the real boss?

Young Dio couldn't do that. DIO, on the other hand, could. Also, JJBA Table Top when? There has to be a way to make one.

Oh shit we're already in Bites the Dust and don't realize we're looping.

Have my character kill himself to defeat him.

That would be rad as shit. Hard to do with how varied the abilities of stands are, but still rad as shit.
I Imagine it would encourage DMs to bend the rules as needed.

There are a bunch of unofficial ones

Some of my friends tried that once using M&M. The way they statted Stands basically made it so that everyone had two turns, and as a result combat took way too long and the group basically fell apart, but they were at least able to make Jojo like abilities.

Tell me more about the abilities.

They haven't liked talking about it much since it fizzled out, and this was a few years ago, so I don't remember what most of them did.

The only one I remember was the extended They Might Be Giants reference.
His name was John Johnson, his stand was They Might be Giants, and it had the ability to make things grow and shrink.
I think he mentioned a stand that could turn things into diamonds too, since that was basically the only combat that went well. Being a Jojo campaign the diamond guy attacked them while they were flying.

Do everything I can to sabotage his personal life before he can develop Bites the Dust and then kill Cinderella myself before he can switch identities.
Then proceed to die with the biggest fucking smile on my face.

If he's shown as pictured, Cinderella is already dead. He might not have Another One Bites the Dust yet though

Oh wait, I fucked up. Naw you're good, you got it.

docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/
this one looks pretty decent, though I havent playtested it

Let him live a quiet life.

Ask him for a better villain. Is he too afraid of being mainstream to give us Dio?

Use Animate Dead to create Crawling Hands.

best girl

Give him a hand.

I'm actually in one now. I'm playing a guy named Roger Whosend with a stand called [PINBALL WIZARD] that lets him affect how objects ricochet off of each other.

What stops him exploding the hand?

>exploding a perfectly good hand-waifu
Come on now

>letting some hoe choke him out
Kira is an autist, but he isnt a beta. He'll just dump her and get a new waifu.

He already does that if they let themselves go or he finds a new flame. He may forgive them being rude by puncturing sandwiches and not washing up before dinner but attempted murder is breakup material.

Exactly. The emtional attachment to freshly obtained "hand friends" would make him shock enough to not react time. Specially if the crawling hand attacks him during his sleep and ghost dad is incapacitated with control undead.

Start posing, because shit just something something overrated meme trash

>Recon helps a fuck ton too since, again unsurprisingly, information is powerful.
Recon can and will get you stuck in a temporal loop of dying.

Simple.

We fly to Italy and join the Mafia.

I'd probably just use Risus and the Sidekicks rules in the companion for stands.

Well the problem with kora is trying to find a needle in a heystack and any approach is lethal since hes basically a pathfinder summoner.

Are you using that system that was posted or a different one?

>guards
Pay them off / "I like you, don't go to [your area] tomorrow" for mates / call in favours / explain the situation and what you intend to do, ask they keep the populace safe.

>remote scrying
>paid street urchins
>town gossipmonger
>bird companions
>paid thugs "random mugging"

If we can get backlash through those then we may be out of our league regardless.

Jojo d10 exists man.

>JoJo
>shit taste

He murders people with it man. Did you not read part 4?

A common misconception is that people think non-stand users can't be affected by stand powers.

Non Stand users see Stand users as psychics, because that's what they fucking are. Punch Ghosts is just a way to materialize that.

>Time cop with enough time manipulation abilities to make Dio jealous
>Stop time, stab him in his stupid face, then go back to the future to catch up on the Jojo part 5 anime

I can't wait for Steel Ball Run. Truly, I want to live in a real man's world.