What's the most boring MTG deck?

What's the most boring MTG deck?

The ones you make

Melek/UR decks that Storm out with fucktons of spells and everyone has to watch while they masturbate over the table.

I dont like the infect decks or the ones with a black lotus - they win in turn one or earlier, wheres the competition there?

Playing against Eggs or any non-deterministic combo deck

Sligh.

Four horsemen

Stax and other decks where the only goal is "no one gets to play" are boring. Same with "I'm going to take 100 turns in a row."

What do you mean by "non-deterministic"?

The ones where power, toughness and cmc of cards are written in wavefunctions.

>What's the most boring MTG deck?

EDH decks. No matter how exciting certain parts of a game may get they take for ever...

Depends on how you define it. Building a relentless rats deck is pretty boring. Playing always giant all the time enormous rats is alright, though.

I've played my share of M:tG but I'm officially getting too casual for this shit.

Decks like Dredge and Eggs where even after the combo gets going, the combo has to be manually executed and still has a non-zero chance to whiff.
The result is the opponent has to wait 5020 minutes for the combo to execute while still paying attention in case the opponent misplays, cheats, or fizzles on the combo.
It's like watching paint dry.

5-20
but the hyperbole is nice

Unfortunatly the one i brew when i was younger and coudnt afford many cards made me realize how boring it is when i picked up mtg again during khans.

Its basically a pestilence / sphere of grace combo, but it uses darkest hour / light of day to lock the game untill i can set up pestilence or the recently added starfield of nyx. And for the first turns i have a lot of cards like oblivion rings to remove threats.

As you can see, its a good combo deck that works and wins, but not very fun to play against

Stax with no wincons.

add Shared Fate to taste

Throw in a pixis of pandemonium for extra angst.

Urzatron / Bogles for modern.

The ones where all you do is take turns tapping your dudes in the hope that maybe if you tap enough of your dudes your opponent can't kill you on the crack back by tapping even more dudes.

Basically standard decks.

aggro ones

huuuuurrrr I can curve out on creatures and slam them sideways/cast lava spikes

yeah really interesting.

>the combo has to be manually executed and still has a non-zero chance to whiff
>opponent has to wait 5-20 minutes
>Dredge
Ah yes, the impossible to interact with, unbeatable combo that takes 20 minutes: Ichord + a few attack phases.

Control.
Oh boy another board wipe/counterspell/spot-removal. My turns can be summarized as Draw-Go.

Stax and a fair share of combo. I want to interact with my opponents, not to play a solo game.

In Alpha and Arabian Nights, weren't there no rules for deck construction? So you could just build a deck with 100 White lands, and 50 Shahrazads. Play sub games for eternity or go until your opponent forfeits.

>he has a problem with draw go
>when you could simply outspell the fag or simply use uncounterable shit to beat their faces in
user plz.

eggs

Lantern Control is a deck of the sort that if you play it more than once as a gimmick, you should be shot.

my personal favorite joy is watching lanternfags fuck up hard.

t. shitter that got owned by burn

I haven't played Magic in aeons, but I imagine that today there are ways to duplicate Shahrazad and force people to play multiple subgames at once. And you need spells to absurdly slow down each subgame too. Make sure you don't win by accident though.

Or on the other hand; trying to use Karn's game restart ability as many times as possible before your opponent scoops. If you can get past two, you've beaten me.

Lost in the Woods "mill"

>1 lost in the woods
>59 forests
>mulligan down to one card if the one card is LitW
>pray opponent has no enchantment removal

Best deck.

>This was a semi-viable draft deck

MUD stax

t. MUD stax player

>opponent just plays burn spells or combo

lost in the woods
>60 forests
FIFY - opponent runs out of cards first even when you're on the draw

Fluctuator - one gamplay way, no interaction - even infect can block sometimes,and stax has different lock pieces. Or Oops All Spells - but fluctuator is even more linear

At least, if you get crushed, it ends quick.

Draw go decks are the worst to watch
As are control decks who's plan is to make the match go to time