Which Knight house is best house?

Which Knight house is best house?

House Cadmus is kinda awesome. Their homeworld is on the border of the galaxy, so night is occasionally a completely black void for them. They also have a mysterious vault deep below their fortress that holds a number of unusual things, including what's implied to be an Eldar woman in stasis that arrived one day in a comet.

An Inquisitor once visited their world to investigate the rumors of their vault, and their high king had the balls to passively threaten him about it.

>When Inquisitor Grumund took refuge on Raisa before travelling on into the Veiled Region, he casually asked Baron Roland about these whispers of alien objects and unknown obscura. Roland's response was merely a smile across the feasting table and a gentle reminder to Grumund that he was there as a guest, and should not trouble himself with the gossip of peasants. Glancing around at the room filled with House Cadmus nobles, all with eyes on the Inquisitor, he wisely chose not to press the point.

House Blackskull. What little we know about them is rad as fuck.

>Triumph of House Blackskull (559.M41) >The major knightly houses of the planet of Scuptium VII are all but destroyed in the initial stages of a vast Ork invasion. Only the heroics of the world's least favoured house, Blackskull, prevent their entire sub-continent from being overrun. Eventually the last twelve Knights of the ruined house retake their entire planet.

Just as planned...

I'm not sure what house to paint one of my two IK: Renegade box knights as. One of them is probably going to be Chaosy, and I'm leaning towards Terryn for the loyalist one.

It's also kind of cool that they go hunting in their knights, even when on campaign to get exotic trophies.

Umbubu! Fetch me my Daemon Cainsaw!

Had to make this

More thread-friendly size

I think the Mechanicum-aligned houses look the best, since Knights suit really well in red.

Good job, OP.

You shouldn't have chopped the top of the missile launcher off.

Could someone give me a brief overview of the knight houses? There seemed to be a lot of shit to read on the two wikis.

There a whole bunch of them. But what they most have in common is IMPERATOR VULT and all that jazz. Knight is more literal that it seems.

Ere, mastah!

Best thing ever.

I meant the individual ones.

House Winterveil.
Because pissing off Dark Eldars to the point they end respecting you tells a lot of his effective are the knights of your house.

Beautiful...

A Meme made from something a wrote as a throwaway joke... *Tears gather*

Thank you good sir you have made my day.

source please

House Krast. Fuck you gonna do about it?

Internet.

No need to be so krast.