Future Naruto Quest VIII

Future Naruto Quest

This quest is set within the universe of Naruto, long after the end of the series, but ignoring the events of the Boruto Manga. Of course, because this is Naruto we're talking about, the geopolitics and technology haven't advanced as quickly as they would in the real world. As such, the technology is similar to that of Boruto the Movie, and the villages you know and love are largely the same.

However, the characters will be less familiar, because as much time has passed between the Last and now as passed between the Founding of the Hidden Villages and the Main Series.

Archive: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Future Naruto Quest

Twitter: twitter.com/No_CountryQM

Last Quest, you did a better job in the social department, and learned that you’re one suave shinobi when drunk.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11096388
twitter.com/AnonBabble

After the announcement that the train would be stopping in Hidden Sand by nightfall, you returned to your sleeper car and gathered your effects. Once your team had brought their luggage together, it was around noon. You have a few options of what you do for the rest of the day, though you don’t have to do anything if you don’t want to. Whatever you do though, Hakurin is likely to follow you.

>A) Just hang around with your team (skip to Hidden Sand)

>B) Talk with someone on your team (Who? What say?)

>C) Find someone from the Mist team (Who?)

>D) Find someone from the Cloud team (Who?)

>E) Something else

A

>A) Just hang around with your team (skip to Hidden Sand)
Try to explain to Hakurin that we didn't mean to hit on her the other night and hope things don't get awkward between us

Skipping to Hidden Sand. Do you rebuff your teammate?

>A) Yes

>B) No

B
I want to cuck our teammate so hard he becomes sasuke

>C)
Don't necessarily shoot her down at all, but try and subtly figure out exactly how deep a hole we've dug for ourselves. Like, what are her expectations of us going forward?

>A) Yes

this
has anyone told her about being fucking plastered?

I mean, I'd LIKE to think it would be obvious to everyone in the room.

Rolled 1 (1d3)

No, Sensei and Jimmaru find it too funny to intervene. She may have a sneaking suspicion though.
Jimmaru doesn't like Hakurin more than he likes the wimminz.
Rolling a d3 for this.

This we definitely shouldn't close the door but letting her know may help the relationship later if we do go down that path

Rolled 3 (1d3)

High? Low?

A wins.
>Writing

>C has two votes
>A wins

I hope we fuck someone up hard when we next encounter an enemy. We've been a bitch the past fights we can finally get the chance to destroy someone

It won before the 2 vote.

I missed that, sorry. C wins, writing.
The only fight that went poorly for you was the one on the bridge. And you got the best result possible.

mfw my question is acknowledged but not my vote in itself

you're already writing, so it's whatever

Dammit, I was okay with best Future!Hyuuga... ;;

Also, where the fuck is Jiraiya?

C won

You decide to hang out with your team until the train reaches Hidden Sand. Sensei told you after the announcement of your train's arrival time that it would be best to stay in the sleeper car you've been staying in, because when you reach Hidden Sand, their ninja will want to ask you some questions. It's a slow day, honestly, the only thing breaking the monotony being Hakurin's newfound affection.

You decide to figure out exactly what happened between you and Hakurin last night, but how?

>A) Directly ask sensei

>B) Directly ask Jimmaru

>C) Coerce sensei (80)

>D) Coerce Jimmaru (60)

>E) Ask Hakurin directly

>C)

TRUST IN THE DICE TO DELIVER US TO THE 99S!

>C) Coerce sensei (80)

Roll, I'll give you the first four.

Rolled 94 (1d100)

Dice praiser, your faith better fucking work

Rolled 25 (1d100)

rolling

No need to roll now

how the fuck did I misclick on myself? Either way, Dice's faith worked well enough

Rolled 99 (1d100)

WHATS WE ROLLING FOR?

holy shit man.

You successfully coerced sensei, good job. Now I just have to figure out how. The Dice Gods must love Dice Praiser's footjobs.
>Writing I appreciate any suggestions as to what would sway sensei.

PRAISE JIRAIYA, FOR HE IS THE ONE TRUE SAVIOR, FOR HE IS THE BRINGER OF THE DICE'S WORD, FOR HE IS THE MESSIAH!

I should probably stop going to a Christian school to not go insane religiously.

No Country, Its just the dices willing. No footjobs needed.

Kids when?

I BRING THE HIGH ROLLS, AND I TAKE IT THE HIGH ROLLS.

Rolled 48 (1d100)

99 ain't good enough, sensei deserves the best

Nah, they know I'm suffering in my college's honors program and living for these quests.

Also, just be kind of embarrassed about it and ask what happened because we've never had something like this happen before. I don't know, I'm just happy we succeeded.

Time for superbloodline
Clearly, your best is shit.

Hit on her until she spills the beans. Alternatively, staring contest. Erotic staring contest

Making Great?Grand father proud of our SUPERIOR GENETICS. I won't lie, I just fucking got home, saw a roll chance and went for it. Guess my Coz knocking up his girlfriend granted me this luck.

I've figured out how you're persuading her now.
>Writing
If you had successfully persuaded Jimmaru, he would have asked for swimsuit pictures of girls in return.

Honestly lets go on a date or two with her see how we pair up

perhaps finding sensei while alone and saying "Look. This is funny as fuck from an outside perspective, but if I can't get a handle on what the fuck I said and therefor what she expects, this could go tits up for focus or morale." or somethin like that. Cuz if this goes tits up, squad unity may lower.

Alternatively, assail her with bad puns. that might be more effective

You're bribing her, now I'll stop being distracted.

I see cousins knocking up their girls is a common problem we have, Jiraiya.
What's next, strip-tease? We're 12, man.

>we get the 99 on a DC80
>we have to bribe her even on that roll
The dice are not pleased.

I didn't say you were bribing her with money did I?
>Writing now, I swear

So we're bribing her with sexual favors?

Is she a shotacon?

I expect smutbins if that's the case.

>What's next, strip-tease? We're 12, man.
It worked for Naruto!

First world problem

If she touches our fucking booze. She losses her tongue.

I wouldn't call Deliverance-style backwoods in the mountains first world, Jiraiya, but yeah.

>All this thirst

Listen, man, I might have wanted Sensei at first, but not this much, man. Calm down.

This is now a smut quest.

But this is a blue board, nigga. We don't need that shit, we're already hated for being a quest on Veeky Forums

It worked for Chuckles.

Yeah, I don't know that reference.

Also, I just remembered that Laze is going to be running something on the 30th. So excited for that.

No, we ain't thirsty like that mate. Though I do miss that man.

See Smut is pretty much tolerated so long as it's text and flies under the radar fetish-wise. Also, pastebin links.

>Chuckles
>under the radar Fetishwise
pffffft you're funny.

When your able to get sensei alone with you, you decide that it would be best to plead your case to her. She may be somewhat twisted as far as her sense of humor goes, but if you cite team unity or some kind of morale problem, as your sensei, she's sure to back down and tell you what you want to know. "Look, Hōōmaru-sensei," you begin once you're sure Hakurin is off somewhere, and Jimmaru is safely napping, "I know that this seems funny from the outside, but I can't get a handle on what I said, and I think that might make team unity and morale suffer."

You look into her eyes, hopeful that it reached her. "Ohohohoho!" dashes your hopes like a baby seal on a samurai's seal-club. Once sensei is done laughing into the back of her hand she addresses you, "Kuro, you won't pull the wool over my eyes with that sweet talk like you did Hakurin." She smirks at you, "I know this isn't hurti-"

You cut her off, asking her if she wants a year free in an online rpg that you know she plays. That shuts her up, and she questions exactly what you mean. You show her a picture of a card offering a year's subscription of the aforementioned rpg you took from Shirou after she disappeared on your birthday. Sensei's eyes light up, and she tells you exactly what you said to Hakurin.

Armed with this knowledge, you head back to Hakurin, and apologize for what happened, explaining yourself. She's embarrassed, but agrees to put it behind her. After this, the journey is fairly uneventful. You reach the Hidden Sand shortly after nightfall, and the Hidden Cloud team passes by you on their way off the train.

>A) Say something to them (What? Who?)

>B) Just say simple goodbyes

>C) Something else

>Wish them good luck

>Armed with this knowledge we apologize
You what? That wasn't part of the vote? Fucking ell. I wanted to know what we did/said, not stop playing along.

Second this proposal

What Jiraiya said about wishing them luck here .

Wishing them luck.
>Writing

You wish the Cloud genin and their jounin sensei luck as they pass by. V responds to you with some nonsensical rap, L responds in kind, Chuui mumbles an apology for the bar incident, and Nemui just sort of nods to you. You notice some minor damage on L, and Nemui looks terrible, there's a bandage above his left eye and he looks very tired. A few minutes after they've passed by, two Sand chunin come in to question you. Hōōmaru-sensei is called in first, followed by Hakurin, you're called third. They sit you down in sensei's cabin, and you finally get a good close look at the two of them. The boy is wearing a long robe, like you've seen some sand shinobi wear, though he doesn't have the traditional headgear, instead, he has a bright red mohawk and a pair of heavy goggles hung around his neck. The girl is wearing some kind of armor bikini and a fishnet version of the outfit you wore on the road from Hidden Leaf to Hidden Stone. For once, your fellow shinobi are actually wearing forehead protectors, the boy's on his belt, and the girl's sown to her sleeve.

They ask you about the kidnapping, what you know of it, and what happened during it.

>A) Answer truthfully

>B) Embellish

>C) Lie

>D) Avoid their questions for your pride

>E) Something else

These chunin are around Shirou's age, I know you'll want to know.

>D) Avoid their questions for your pride

>A)

Never lie to authorities because we might get chewed out for it. Besides, they probably know the truth from sensei and Hakurin anyways.

>49029297
>A

A wins.
Classic Toad Summoner, with their filthy lies.
>Bathroom break, then writing

With how much they lie, it seems like it should be instead of the Uchiha getting the boot.

I simply wanted us to avoid the question. I never said anything about lying.

You tell the truth about what happened the morning of Nemui's kidnapping, and you're greeted by laughter from both of the Sand chunin. They dismiss you after the revelation of you sharing the bar with Chuui, and you still hear their tittering through the door. Now that that's over though, you head to the hotel that sensei booked your team for tonight. The train will leave tomorrow night, after the Sand has had time to search it. You fall asleep in the room you're to share with Jimmaru before he returns from the train. The next morning you wake up before him.

>A) Spend some time relaxing (skip to tonight on the train)

>B) Explore a bit

>C) Shop for something (What?)

>D) Wait for Jimmaru to wake up, maybe you two can do something

>E) Something else

Exactly what a Uchiha or a Toad Summoner would say. :^]

>B)

>B) Explore a bit

And now we're the laughing stock. GG

>implying we weren't already

After trying to be Kakashi-style stoic, we're now punished with eternal humiliation.

If I'm not getting even five people I might just end the thread.

If the other eleven people would fucking stick around and post more than once per thread, maybe you would get those five. Literally, the worst thing in quest threads is to just pop in anonymously, vote once, then fuck off.

>B) Explore a bit

>B) Explore a bit

strawpoll.me/11096388

>B) Explore a bit
Sorry, work stuff keeping me busy

Please, Country, don't give up. I've been looking forward to this. ;;

This train has been like the boat in Berserk. pretty much nothing has happened since we got on, and we've been on it for almost three threads. I say make a dash for the next plot point/cliffhanger and then stop. You need a hook for the start of next thread or we're going to be dragging along on life support for a while.

Fine, I won't shut it down. You can even not get back on the train if you'd like.
>Writing

I'm fine with the train personally. It shouldn't take too much longer to get home so it doesn't bother me much.

I'm fine with the train, I can't fast forward through life so why would I do that here?

You decide that you want to explore the Village Hidden in the Sand on your own, leaving Jimmaru alone in the room you share. On your way down the hall on your way out, you see the door to sensei and Hakurin's room is ajar, and sensei is sprawled out on her bed. Hakurin is on the other bed brushing out her hair and gives you a wave as you leave.

You start to wander the streets around the motel, there's not much around there however. You realize there's a reason as to why Hidden Sand isn't a very popular tourist destination. You make your way through a marketplace, not really interested in buying anything. You think that the Sand Capitol Building might be a good place to sight see or at least see something more than orange buildings and sand. You round the stairs that head up the buildings around the Suna Capitol. However, you hear the sounds of combat from around the buildings, and look in that direction. There are a few courtyards back there, but only one has shinobi practicing on it.

>A) Observe them

>B) Go back to your sightseeing

>C) Interrupt them, see what's going on

>D) Something else

>A) Observe them

>A)
See if we can learn anything by watching them.

>A) Observe them

Watching children from a concealed location.
>Writing

>Children

Goddammit, this just got worse.

or better, depending on perspective

Tell me of your secrets children

Not when fucking Pervert Toad Summoners like this guy here is saying stuff like this.

Jiraiya I am disappoint

SAVE ME, NOT, JIRAIYA WAS MEANT TO BRING BALANCE TO THE CHAKRA BUT HE'S PULLED AN ANAKIN!

different strokes, man

Children are very creative creatures. They may do some new move we would never think of as adults which we can then copy. Do not lump me with the snakes.

You decide that you'll watch these ninja train. What immediately pops out at you is that all of them are about your age, which is kind of young for genin. The next thing you notice about them is that they're training pretty hard, though it's all one sided. Er... two sided? Whatever it is, one of them is handily beating another one of them, and is then getting thoroughly trounced by the third. This all comes to a head when the sandy-haired boy throws the girl into the pole of the chain-link fence surrounding the court, before going back to fight the brown haired boy. It looks like she hit it pretty hard, and she's not getting up. Should you rush over to help her? Her teammates won't.

>A) Rush over to help her

>B) Stay where you are

>C) Go over to her, but nonchalantly

>D) Berate her teammates

>E) Leave

>F) Something else

Oh good, fourstar's here. I had a TFS question.

>C) Go over to her, but nonchalantly