Dragonball Quest #90

>>Previous threads

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=dragonball quest

>>Information

This quest, as the title suggests, takes place in the world of Dragon Ball. You're playing as a twenty-two year old man named Tofoo, and will adventure through the story of the Dragonball series alongside characters such as Goku, Yamcha, Bulma, Tien, and many others. Through your actions, you can make significant changes to the story, and perhaps even become the strongest fighter on Earth.

>Rules

At the end of each update you'll have ten minutes to vote on options. Write-ins are allowed, but I do reserve the right to veto them.

In the event of a draw, the option to receive the next vote wins

Rolls will be used on certain occasions, such as attempting a technique for the first time or attempting something extremely difficult. You will have three rolls, and if one succeeds, you succeed. There are no crits.

Rolls are made AFTER an option wins, not during the voting process

I hope everyone has fun.

>>youtube.com/watch?v=z4-20yY_jcQ

LETS ROCK

You and Goku face off in an intense training battle beside the frozen lake, finding that neither of you have slacked off too much over the past few years.

Goku is every bit as strong as you remember, and his technique actually seems to have improved. In fact, it's all you can do just to keep up with him, your solid defense and impressive energy-sending ability allowing you to fight on relatively equal terms with your friend, even if you're having a hard time of it.

Meanwhile, Eighter continues to slide around on the ice, holding little Kori gently in his arms. The child was laughing joyously at first, but you noticed her attention leaving her "uncle" soon after your match with Goku started.

She watches with wide-eyes as you and her father rush around the frozen lake, exchanging punches and kicks that could shatter houses at a lightning-fast pace.

"Daddy!" she calls to her father after you finally manage to land a good punch to his face.

Goku turns toward Kori, rubbing his cheek and laughing.

"Daddy's fine," he promises.

"Daddy, win!" Kori calls.

Goku laughs at that, then turns back to you.

>A. Ask if he thinks he can beat you

>B. You get the feeling Kori's going to be a great fighter

>C. Charge and attack

>D. Defend

>E. Something else

>>C. Charge and attack

>E. Something else
Rampage Drive + Skybreaker Kori

Hope you're feeling better Som, just got to the Cell Jr. Games on Human Quest can't believe Goku gave the SS3 explanation to Vegeta

Oh you

This

Awww. We're really starting over? But we passed all the rolls last time....how disappointing.

>D. Defend

>90
Aren't we up to 91?

The last thread was 89 but it was put as 90 on the archive

I improperly labeled the last thread as 90 even though it was supposed to be 89

>C. Charge and attack

He'll never expect it!

"I get the feeling that Kori's going to be a great fighter," you tell Goku.

Goku smiles with pride, glancing in the direction of his daughter. "Yeah."

In that moment of distraction, you rush forward, landing another punch that pushes him back through the snow, leaving a nice red mark on the side of his face.

"Ow!" he shouts, reaching up to rub his cheek. "No fair, man! I wasn't ready!"

"Well, get ready," you tell him, rushing forward and attacking with everything you have.

By this point, Eighter's stopped trying to get Kori to focus on the ice-skating, and just stops so she can watch you and Goku spar in peace. You know Eighter's no fan of fighting, but he doesn't seem to mind when you and Goku train together.

After managing to make Goku fall into an initial retreat, you find yourself at a stalemate, as he shows impressive defense of his own, standing his ground and not letting you land any more hits.

He attempts to counterattack, and the two of you slowly rise into the air as you continue to strike at one another. You aren't holding back, but you get the feeling that Goku's holding just a bit of energy in reserve.

>A. Tell him to fight you at full strength

>B. Switch to the defensive, and wait for a chance to counter (67)

>C. Throw all of your focus into attack, and hope you catch him off-guard (74)

>D. Use the Afterimage technique to land a good hit (79)

>E. Something else

>E. Something else
DC to launch a Light Shot and have it fly around near Goku, distracting him a little?

>>B. Switch to the defensive, and wait for a chance to counter (67)

ROLL

Rolled 4 (1d101)

Ok.

Rolled 57 (1d100)

Rolled 90 (1d100)

Rolled 41 (1d101)

Nice job user

Fuck off

Rolled 90 (1d100)

thx u for the encouragement

I really wish we could ban these chucklefucks from these threads if they keep doing this.

Two 90s on the first roll of thread 90
I think the dice are trying to tell us something

Rolled 75 (1d101)

U autism son? U seem a bit overreaction to minor event.

user please stop the autism

user your bait is disappointing. Step your game up

autism can only be overcome by confronting it.

was worth a try at least.

The joke stopped being funny a long time ago.

Rolled 3 (1d010)

How about this?

Rolled (0d100)

Come, friend. Let me show you.

This back and forth is not working for any of you. You know it drives Goku crazy, but you're going to have to switch back to the defensive if you expect to get anywhere at this rate.

Goku frowns a bit when you stop hitting back, but decides to take the chance to hit you with everything he has, striking with incredible strength and speed that you find highly difficult to repel.

Kori cheers below you as Goku manages to quickly force you back across the sky, his fierce attacks giving you no choice but to fall back further and further by the second as you do your best to mount a defense.

It seems pretty hopeless, but Goku finally slips up just enough for you to catch him in the gut with a knee-strike, then send him crashing to the snow with a blow to the back of his head.

Kori stops cheering, looking at her father in confusion.

But, Goku isn't done. Of course. He picks himself back up and wipes some of the snow away, grinning up at you.

"Good job, Tofoo," he tells you. "But let's see if you can handle this."

"Ka....me.....ha.....me....HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

Beams of light shoot from beneath his feet, launching him into the air at an amazing speed.

>A. Defend (85)

>B. Dodge (77)

>C. Bear Shout (90)

>D. Take the hit and try to counterattack

>>C. Bear Shout (90)

>E. Do the same thing right back at him and collide headfirst together

>B. Dodge (77)

Write in was not an option user

You don't have time

>D. Take the hit and try to counterattack
Defense has always been our strong suit

>D
Might wake the wind out of us but it will put Goku in range

DC to catch him and give him a pile driver?

Nigga u srs? This is a damn good opportunity to trip him and throw him over our shoulder, not give him a pile driver

>>B. Dodge (77)

In the air. Suplex works better closer to the ground.

Do it.

Deadlock

The 95 will fail spectacularly.

Seconding doing the Suplex.

This gon' be stupid and hilarious

>B. Dodge (77)

3 way tie, then

Rolled 3 (1d3)

:/

ROLL

Rolled 28 (1d100)

Rolled 69 (1d100)

>no pile driver
Fuck you guys.

Rolled 32 (1d101)

Dw I got this

Rolled 4 (1d100)

>101
Still trying to trigger people?

Rolled 9, 2, 2, 5, 7, 5 = 30 (6d9)

Lol 69. xD epic

yers

The attack Goku is using now is one you're quite familiar with, having used it to devastating effect against fighters such as King Piccolo. For that reason, you know how much damage it can do, and that trying to stand against it probably isn't in your best interest.

Unfortunately, he comes too fast, and you can't quite make it out of the way in time. You manage to turn, keeping him from just barreling straight into you, but he holds out his left arm, punching you in the face as he flies past.

The pain is intense, and you find yourself spinning in circles from the impact. When you recover, you look up to see Goku dropping down toward you, preparing to kick you with both feet.

>A. Catch his feet (80)

>B. Dodge (59)

>C. Bear Shout (74)

>D. Block it (78)

>E. Something else

Laser sword
Son-Mahogany
Female Broly
Cell

>B. Dodge (59)

>E. Something else
Suplex him. He's put himself in a damn suplexable position.

>C. Bear Shout (74)

Can't I just imply the holocaust was fictional (but if it were real, it would've been well-deserved)? Or is that old stale trolling?

>Suplex him

Switching my vote to

I was just doing things people bitched about in Dragonball quests.

Did anyone complain about anything in Saiyan quest (with Frank)?

ROLL

Rolled 56 (1d100)

Rolled 52 (1d100)

dice+1d101 :^)

Rolled 68 (1d100)

Butts

Rolled 12 (1d101)

we beat the dc grats bois

You turn and move back, letting Goku fall right past you. But, as he does, you hook your arms beneath his, putting him in a full nelson.

Lifting higher in the air, you flip over and fly toward the ground at top speed, releasing Goku at the last moment and sending him crashing into the frozen lake, going right through the ice and into the freezing water below.

Eighter and Kori look at the spot where Goku vanished, and for a moment, you swear you feel a bit of energy coming from the little girl.

Goku shoots out of the lake, rising into the air until he's at the same altitude as you, water dripping from his body as he hugs himself and shivers.

"C-c-c-c-cold!" he stammers.

>A. Apologize

>B. Ask if he sensed anything from Kori

>C. Tell him that's enough for now

>D. Something else

>>C. Tell him that's enough for now

>>D. Sorry to end our fight so coldly, Goku :^)

>>B. Ask if he sensed anything from Kori
DC for a slightly warm and harmless ki blast to help our boy out? We've worked decently on ki control, right?

>A. Apologize
>>B. Ask if he sensed anything from Kori

Yeah, you could just make a gust of wind with your energy and dry him off a bit

Lets do it

Might as well.

>gust of wind to blow freezing cold water off someone in subfreezing temps
Are you trying to have us kill Goku?

Let's do that. And flip up women's dresses when the opportunity arises.

Who, me?

Do any of you know how sweating works to cool the body. Or why breezes feel so nice on summer days?

No sorry, I'm a dog, I don't do the whole Sweating meme

>A, C, B, do NOT blow a gust of wind to dry him off

it's a fucking anime

It's fucking SOM. He's killed characters for less.

"I think that's enough for now," you tell your friend.

"Y-yeah, I think my body's turning to ice," Goku replies. "I hope Suno made some hot chocolate."

That extra bit of energy you sensed before is gone, but you're still pretty sure it was coming from Kori. But, that doesn't make too much sense, since Goku said he hasn't trained her yet.

"Did you feel any energy coming from Kori?" you ask Goku.

"Hmm?" your friend asks, blinking before looking down at his daughter, who laughs and stretches her arms up toward him.

"No, why?"

Another energy source pops up, and you turn around to see Krillin coming to a stop in the sky just a few feet away.

"Hey guys," he greets. "You started without me, didn't you?"

>A. Just finished, actually

>B. Ask what took him so long

>C. Say hello

>D. Ask how Chichi and his daughter are doing

>E. Tell him you're all heading back to Goku's for lunch

>F. Something else

Damn right, I do

>A. Just finished, actually
>B. Ask what took him so long
>D. Ask how Chichi and his daughter are doing

how deep was the hole again?