Salt Confirms Platform Release in the latter 2 weeks of the month...

Salt Confirms Platform Release in the latter 2 weeks of the month, currently trading for $8 on the exchanges and selling for $25 on the platform. Easy 3x if you can patiently hold for 2 weeks tops.

Pic related

saw this email as well. Glad to be strapped in

Good shit

Let the gain train commence

Just because the exchange will be selling them for $25 doesnt mean people will buy them for $25. The fuck is wrong with you people.

I'm selling my BTC for 1M dollars in two weeks better fucking buy now guys hurr

Retard alert, do you not know that people will actually use this service once it launches?

Everyone's gonna drive the price up to somewhere between $22-24 on the exchange.

People are going to use bitcoin too. I'm selling mine for 1M each in two weeks dude. Since people are going to use Bitcoin in two weeks and I'm going to make mine available for $1M each, therefore you should buy BTC up to $1M.

That is, if you can handle waiting two weeks, heh

Did you invent bitcoin?

guys I've been hodling eth for awhile now, I almost bought salt at 3.50, but failed.

I'm really thinking of going in for the easy 3x....should I sell a portion of my eth for it? i have 1800 sitting in eth.....throw 500 at salt?

I'm worried that the platform will release and it will fail and drop to nothing

>ill pay more to buy the exact same thing depending on who is selling it

>Platform will offer tokens for $25 on release
>Exchanges do not yet trade at $25
>"w-WHY WULD DA EXCHANJES GO TO 25 DOLLAR LOL??????? I DNT GET IT"

Let me ask you this since you are objectively retarded. Say you personally want to buy SALT.

You can buy it on Bittrex for 8 dollars, or you can buy it from the platform itself for 25 dollars. Where are you going to buy it?

On the exchange - and gee it's almost as if mass demand of an asset increases its value or something??

Holy shit...go play with yourself. Salt buys back the supply you bonerhead. Fucking A, out of all the cryptoshere, your going to argue this one?

Wait so this thing can't ever be worth more than $25 dollars then?

The SALT platform will raise their token price above $25 if the demand meets it.

No they will raise the price on the site if demand exceeds supply.

I swear crypto users are such tards, they think a guaranteed 3x is impossibru yet hold out hope for speculative 10-100x moons.

Well wait thats different then. Are you saying that I can buy a Salt at 8$ and sell it to the SALT platform in two week at $25 and they will guaranteed buy it?

>tfw bought in at $2.50

ok so thats an easy 3x but not more than that without knowing here

Token price will eventually reach whatever big investors are willing to pay to be able to stake their collateral for no credit check cash loans. $25? $50? $100?

hahaha, you actually consider for a second thats how it works? lmao... no wonder you cant really understand why salt will be good

No, DONT think thats how it works, thats what it sounds like youre saying

you dummy not on salt, an exchange

salt is a nobraner, i envy you hodlers

subtle... i get it. but fuck you, salt actually is a comfy hold.

For those not getting it.

SALT costs $8 on exchanges. When the platform goes live they they redeem Salt for $25 in products and services. It's why you could buy a ledger for $35 bucks the other day.

Think of all these whales like Vorhees with thousands of Bitcoins sitting around doing nothing, they will want to stake them. Think of all the crypto users with no bank accounts, crappy or no creditor history at all able to borrow crypto money and buy shitcoins.

This is going to be huge, the literal bank of crypto. It will sit in the top 5 if they play their cards right.

fill in the nouns, that sentence doesn tmake sense.

i can buy salt at 8 dollars on bittrex right now and in two weeks i can sell those salts to the salt platform at 25$ and people will 100% buy them?

Will be top 10 coin next year

Let me make this simple for you. Imagine buying a $25 worth of Chuck e Cheese tokens from someone for $8. When you go to Chuck e Cheese they will redeem them for $25 worth of tendies and pizza rather than the $8 you spent on them.

kek

You are a good user, quit trying to explain it to them. They will keep buying Link and NXT and random shit that literally will not be here in 2 years. We need them, they are destined to pour Earl Grey and peel tiger shrimp. Do not fault them, they are a different breed. Like their cousins from the Redlands, they only know how to beg and breed, eat, and make love with their faces. Their skull is shaped like the bonobo, we brush it's hair behind closed doors but never make them equal.

Guys. 5 SALT is like $40. That's a half price Ledger basically at current pricing.

Okay I understand why salt needs to be $25.

What’s the catch here though? Is there a chance they’ll reduce the value of it on their website?

>Is there a chance they’ll reduce the value of it on their website?

No, they will never reduce the price on the website - only increase it.

So this is a certain 3x, obviously beside the fact that the platform will fail to shit

>obviously beside the fact that the platform will fail to shit
Why?

I started to sign up. SALT withdrawl from Binance is 0.4 SALT, then the membership to SALT is 1 SALT per year. So the deal is closer to 6.4 SALT (~ 52 USD). Oh, and they need you to upload your ID.

I'm not buying this crap.

This anology makes no sense. I've asked this question 10 times and no one will actually tell me the truth: CAN I SELL THIS SHIT SALT TOKEN TO THE PLATFORM AT 25$ GUARANTEED IN TWO WEEKS

You know what no. Based on your limited understanding of anything you cannot sell them for $25.

In fact if you buy them now you will actually owe them the difference when the platform goes live.

THAT IS NOT THE POINT!!!
No, you cant sell the token to the platform.
but since the platform will offer the token it will demand the market pay $25 per, hence ours will exponentially increase to around $25 each.

Grow up.

Wouldn't people just buy the token for less on Binance though?

Yes and because supply and demand is a thing the price would rise to $25 because that is where it hits equilibrium.

I guess the question is, is there a demand. Best of luck to you all Veeky Forums

bitcoin whales will love this, salt isnt for your average Veeky Forums NEET

lets just check our crystal ball, but yeah it probably will be 25$ on exchanges in 2 weeks

>probably

There’s a chance this won’t happen. Do we know why this possibility exists?

i have been on biz doing cryptos since april and this salt investment may be the most obvious moon mission ive seen. got in at 3.30 family

THEN IVE BEEN RIGHT ALL ALONG YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

THE FACT THAT BOB IS SELLING SHIT FOR $25 IS POINTLESS WHEN ALICE IS SELLING FOR $8

IF I DECLARE ILL BE SELLING MY BITCOIN FOR $1M NEXT WEEK THAT DOESNT MEAN THE PROVE OF EVERYONES BITCOIN WILL REACH $25

HOLY FUCK YOU DELUSIONAL SALTIES

It’s not a moon mission. It’s an Elon Musk/Steven Hawking moon failure.

Get with it.

See

>Holy shit...go play with yourself. Salt buys back the supply you bonerhead.

And for the record the user who said this earlier has been exposed a liar.

The ONLY way SaLT you buy today will be worth $25 in the next two weeks is if the platform was willing to buy the tokens back at $25. THAT would be arbitrage

>IF I DECLARE ILL BE SELLING MY BITCOIN FOR $1M NEXT WEEK

Did you invent bitcoin? Are you the main supplier of it? Did you create the "bitcoin" platform, and then offer services in exchange for bitcoin? No? You fucking brainlet.

its called price inelasticity.

now please go, the men are talking.

but BOB is walmart and everyone that needs shit goes to walmart.
and ALICE is the corner store whos happens to be cheaper but lets face it, far more inconvenient.

>the price would rise to $25 because that is where it hits equilibrium.

What the literal fuck kind of gypsie crystal ball voodoo bull shit is this? No you shill fucks the equilibrium is exactly where it is right now or are you gonna try to tell me the release of the fucking platform isn’t priced in? The fact that SaLT is selling over priced shit just means no one will buy from that platform

Is this all of your first year doing this? Did you even go to college? What is supply and demand? I’m taking crazy pills here talking to you all, what’s worse- you actually think you’re right

sounds to me like you're the only one whos a bit salty lmao

No one needs to get their fucking SaLT meme tokens from the “hurt durr creator” because they can go to any fucking exchange and buy them from you cucks. What the literal fuck are you even smoking

>are you gonna try to tell me the release of the fucking platform isn’t priced in?

Of course it's not priced in, the platform isn't even out yet. That is the risk like with literally any other crypto. Are you going to tell me that every single crypto out there has its final goals listed in their white papers "priced in" too?

No actually I’m going to buy SALT because the platform is releasing and it’s a promising product but I’m not peddling kindergarten tier math that says hurrr durr someone will sell for $25 so it’s worth $25

the demand of the market is what makes the price, not a website, not a person, THE MARKET.

Take econ 101 you inbred.

and yes I went to college, I have an International MBA in Economics and data analytics. so do me a favor and fuck off and go play with your dick instead of money, that way the only thing you fuck up is yourself.

Christ.

its never fully priced in. that would imply that everyone thats heard of it and is even .0001% interested in it has bought in, meaning everyone must believe its going to release, has no problems with it, etc.

simply knowing about it doesnt mean its priced in. a good amount of people wont even buy in to something until it has a real product. on top of that, this service has a use for almost anyone with btc - and later more cryptos - so people that arent even investors will want to have salt to access the service.

seriously man, youre not even trying.

>because they can go to any fucking exchange and buy them from you cucks.

And what fucking price do you think everyone is going to be selling at?

i cant hold for 2 weeks sorry thats too long.

why do you keep under casing the a?

AND YET YOU STILL FUCKING THINK ONE ////////SELLER/////// ABOVE AN EQUILIBRATED MARKET MEANS THAT THE MARKET WILL EQUILIBRATE TO THAT SELLERS PRICE

Literally at $8 go look for yourself

Autocorrect

Let me clarify something guys: I’m buying. But you assholes trying to say hurrr durrr salt is selling for $25 each means mine are worth $25 each durr are economically illiterate scourge of this board

Honestly it’s fine to be dumb here but to be so confident about it, just wow

THE PLATFORM ISN'T OUT YET

You keep talking like everyone is expecting the price on all exchanges to immediately jump up to $25 once the platform is released.
Seems pretty clear it's going to take a bit to sort out, but the price will get to $25.
Just because you wouldn't buy at $25 from Salt doesn't mean that someone else won't.

Got my 20 SALT at 3.50
Am i gonna make it?

You can buy SALT on exchanges what the fuck

THE PLATFORM ISN'T OUT YET

YOU CAN'T USE SALT FOR ANYTHING YET

YOU CAN'T TAKE OUT A LOAN

YOU CAN'T PUT UP YOUR CRYPTO FOR COLLATERAL YET

WHAT IS CONFUSING????

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

nigga aint u read what the real nigga bove you said?

> Let me make this simple for you. Imagine buying a $25 worth of Chuck e Cheese tokens from someone for $8. When you go to Chuck e Cheese they will redeem them for $25 worth of tendies and pizza rather than the $8 you spent on them.

>if chuke cheezes (only real nigga sella that matta here) sells their tokens for 25 bux, nigga. it's worth 25 bux, my nigga. so yea, it will equilibirationaroni macaroni up to 25, nigga.

So what? When that shit comes out the price could increase yeah. But because of THOSE reasons, that they’ll have a product and that people could use it.

What is WRONG to say is “The platform will be selling these tokens for 25 dollars therefore they’re worth 25 dollars and you can go buy them for 8 right now”
THATS the point

Exactly zero people would be buying at $25 when the guy out front is selling for 8.

>Heh, what I have is worth $25 and that is what the majority of the market is selling and, and could sell it for that, but I am going to sell it for $8 and undercut them heh heh got them good

Jesus Christ. The market right now is saying $8. The clever green texted is the one selling for $25

THERE IS NO MARKET FOR $25 SALT

THERE IS ONLY A SINGLE SELLER THAT IS TRYING TO SELL HIS TOKENS AT 3X WHAT THE MARKET HAS PEGGED THEM

your discussion with those two retards has been entertaining but there is nothing to win. they are either to stupid or unwilling to understand what you are saying

This is mind numbing that you people are this gullible. Let’s look at it this way. If Skate Board OMG June announces that he will be selling him OMG tokens for 3x the price in two weeks, will OMG be worth 3x the price in two weeks? Or is more likely that no one buys from Jun

It isn't that they are selling it for 25, it is that a salt is worth 25$ on the network. The price on exchanges will only raise if adoption warrants the demand of salt to outgrow current supply. IIRC the rest of the non ICO supply is tied up and is what is going to be sold at the 25$, in essence it is like a gigantic sell wall at 25$ for the rest of the available supply of salt.

Also isn't it the case that salt can only be used as a percentage of payments/ collateral/ whatever which inhibits its use further.

are some of you actually dense?

there will not be such a wide gap between market price and the price on salts website....that is basic economics

the price either goes up or down, and it won't be going down as salt are not reducing the price from $25.....

market price will catch to retail, maybe not exactly, but close enough

this is basic stuff

>it will demand the market pay
god you are either failing hard at explaining it or you are so fucking retarded I don't even know what to say

I know man. Its so bizzarre. I was about to buy 100 Salt tokens but these guys got me thinking only downs kids buy this stuff now

>The market right now is saying $8
THE
PLATFORM
HASN'T
FUCKING
RELEASED
YET

WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

THE SERVICES ON THE PLATFORM ARE WORTH $25 - THE PLATFORM ISN'T OUT YET SO THE MARKET HASN'T MET IT YET BECAUSE EVERY INVESTMENT HAS RISK. WHY IN THE -FUCK- WOULD PEOPLE CONTINUE TO SELL FOR $8 FOR SERVICES THAT THE MAJORITY OF THE MARKET DECIDE WILL BE WORTH $25?

> in essence it is like a gigantic sell wall at 25$ for the rest of the available supply of salt.

FUCKING THANK YOU

that's not how price demand works you fucking retard. that's not how exchanges work. jesus you are a mouthbreather

>Most investors buy SALT because they feel the exchange prices will meet the platforms retail price (or get very close to it)
>HEH NEVERMIND THAT I AM JUST GOING TO SELL AT $11 INSTEAD FOR SOME ARBITRARY REASON NEVERMIND LOL

>SERVICES THAT THE MAJORITY OF THE MARKET DECIDE WILL BE WORTH $25?

Aaaaand that’s where you’re wrong again. Whether or not the platform is out is completely and utterly irrelevant to the point here, which is that having a giant $25 sell wall doesn’t mean your little tokens are going to actually be worth $25 on the market. They could be worth 15 tho and then redeemable for “ $25 worth” in monopoly meme memberships tokens though!

Which services are going to make salt not a shit coin
This isn't going to FOMO
quit trying to makee it FOMO
Jew

Stupid logic ever. Let’s say the platform sold it for $200 a token. You still wanna stand buy your brainlet analysis?

>hey I wanna get rid of my SALT right now but there's still someone selling for $11
>I'll sell for $10.99

>hey I wanna buy SALT right now
>I'll buy for $10.99

The website having a higher price than the price on exchanges doesn't automatically increase buy pressure.
Think it's a sure 3x is beyond retarded.

If vitalik started selling ETH for $1500 would ETH instantly rise to $1500? If you think yes, you're a retard.

salts putting up a goal post to the market to reach. when it reaches it'll be move up but never back. they will be losing tons of money if it doesnt hit 25 by the time the platform opens in the form of lost revenue in interest fees. its a huge risk for them to game the market like this but i think it will work by the time btc futures settle

No user don’t you see, you have to buy at $25 because that’s the rate “the platform” will offer you

Ding ding ding I’ve been trying to explain this to these salties all thread

so dense. I don't give a flying fuck about the shitty platform if I can still get it cheaper on the exchanges

whoops didnt look at the id

its not that its sold for 25 dollars on the site, its that its valued at 25 dollars for paying your fees. Fucking idiots.

that's not the discussion retard. the discussion is the claim that a platform upping the price causes the market to follow which is beyond retarded.