Old thread is at image limit, new filename thread

Old thread is at image limit, new filename thread

trust me I could really use it

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/edmonton-workers-told-to-be-thankful-for-jobs-via-whiteboard-message-1.3656047
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mage in front of archer
>bard in front of paladin

Shit marching order Senpai

So many years after this episode and this is pretty much how most party setups I'm in end up like.

Archer in the back can make some sense, both are pretty equally safe behind the paladin but if they get ambushed from behind the archer can take attacks the mage cannot.

Right about the bard though, that's a dead bard. Maybe since they're without a rogue he's checking for traps?

Would you guys help me out? I have a couple with no filenames. Thanks shitty mobile.

you have to post genuinely funny, interesting, or compelling imagery.

Then we'll talk.

What the actual fuck

actually the point of a filename thread is the relaion between name and image is what's funny. If you just post an image you think is funny with a descriptive filename of how it could relate to something Veeky Forums, you're part of the reason Veeky Forums filename threads are so bland and boring

i would vote for 6 points, just for the off chance of screwing everyone else.

Oh Christ, I knew this professor. I never had a class with him myself, but just from what I've overheard when I walked by his classroom I can tell. This is his doing.

I still haven't got an answer if this is a good dungeon meshi description.

Game Theory is a burddy gud time

Suuure, and Wario is 10 feet tall...

I'm a pretty good student and don't care about the points, and there are too many self-important idiots in my classes, so I vote 6 just to ensure that everyone is treated equally.

explain

Jesus I hope that's a gag picture and not something real.

>That mess of a file name

She wants to sleep, but can't due to the brooch canceling status ailments. To it, normal sleep is an ailment.

>equipment prevents sleep
>character wants to sleep
>can't

No, it's real.
cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/edmonton-workers-told-to-be-thankful-for-jobs-via-whiteboard-message-1.3656047

>a young sexual assault victim describes a penis as small
Kek, he probably has a micropenis

Posting from mobile, it fucks up the filename every time.

Why are you posting from mobile?

Maybe he's at the club/bar

Okay, now that's creative.

Because my PC has started to make the terrifying clicking which indicates that my harddrive is about to die, and God knows I can't keep myself from shitposting for a couple days while I get the data recovered.

Well, that is responsible of you. Good job.

But how did she fall asleep originally?

By falling asleep. The brooch was put on her after she was revived when she died.

I don't quite understand the joke here.

what the actual fuck is going on here

Leveling up in 5e D&D gets much harder after 3rd level, and the combat math gets much less lenient. 1-3 are basically tutorial levels before the real game.

She kept getting herself killed by sleeping in terrible places like patches of fluffy poison mushrooms, so to cut back the revival costs (and get her to quit hogging the coffins) they slapped a high-end status immunity accessory on her.

Oh that part. I thought it was something else.

And I'm spent. Goodnight, everybody!

This would be a compelling exam question if the professor told the class it would be on the exam and allowed a class discussion on it. It still likely would result in 0 points all around but at least it would be a good learning exercise.

If the professor HASN'T told the class about it beforehand most of the class will have learn nothing from it and just click through it without thinking.

Hilarious either way.

Reminds me of one time my cat jumped into a full bathtub because he didn't think there was water in it. That was not a pleasant surprise for him.

Finally a good excuse to post from mobile.
Good work user, we're all so proud of you.

Because he's a fucking idiot.

user, you make-a me blush.

And an old one, because why not.

This manga was cute, thanks for posting it.

I choose ally!

Rolled 18 (1d20)

I roll to seduce them into playing some more adult games

DC 25 you fail.

Rolled 2 (1d10)

I roll to flip you off

Somehow I miscalculated where your face was, and managed to stick my finger up my asshole.

That's a fairly common mistake made concerning you, isn't it?

>Wanting to play
>With the Fae