Bitcoin Futures

What do you guys think will happen on sunday when the futures market shorts bitcoin?

Personally I think a flash crash will happen with all shorting and normies taking their money out but then again I know jack shit about how futures work.

I wish I fucking knew. But I'm going to play it safe and for the first time, liquidate all my alts to BTC and place a stop loss for about 14.5k.

If it crashes to 8 or 9k (price just a few months ago), I could stand to make a lot of money.

the could be in line with an order I'm looking at
nobody really seems to be interested in talking about this, they want "the bubble"

I think i'm gonna sell all my cryptos just in case and if it does crash i'll buy them back at a lower price

Worst case is it shoots up some more and I miss out on some gains

lol
this is bitchcash fork all over again
be ready to buy back in at 25k

brainlet question: how are stoplosses still effective when the problem itself is unloading the coin. if everyone unloads during a flash crash then a stoploss won't be enough, correct?

Well it's a stop loss, not a sell order. So if I set a conditional for

Shorts will get squeezed and the price will shoot up to 50K in less than 2 weeks.

I don't know if it works like that. What goes up must come down.

This. The bitcoin market has been propelled upward primarily by buyers. Short squeezes will add rocket fuel to the rally. All shorts must cover at some point, adding buyers to a market with plenty of buyers.

If bitcoin tanks, how will that affect the price of ethereum and litecoin? I was considering transferring my bitcoin to those 2 to wait out the upcoming storm. The alternative is to use a bunch of stop loss orders. Which is the better route to take?

No cos you have to set the price of the sell

So in your example you would either sell for 14k if it went below 14 or never sell at 14 if it flashes past 13

Bitcoin dies-> Alts die.

Hodl. Fuck the memes, hold.

Have it correct. There's going to be an entirely new source of money pouring in soon.

80% chance this happens

whenever people say bitcoin is going to crash because X upcoming event it always without fail makes decent gains or does nothing. im almost tempted to buy more right now

Google “short squeeze” faggot

It's cash settled. When they take a short position on a future there's no actual bitcoins being sold on the market so there shouldn't be an effect on the price. This is unless they go to actual exchanges and manipulate the price with real coins. This is a possibility.

Somebody with a fuckton of bitcoins is going to purchase a huge short position and then dump their coins to drive the price down.

>If bitcoin tanks, how will that affect the price of ethereum and litecoin?
they would all plummet together

2 Possible outcomes. 1 It's all a ploy for big money to take control of the BTC market. They short, cause a crash and buy enough to have market share/control. Rinse/repeat until 51%. 2. They long and ride the wave for 1-2 quarters and then execute plan 1 with their profits. This is more likely imo.

BTC will top $25k and altfags are BTFO 4ever

Anyone think the backlog is going to die down before futures? I want to move to an exchange in case it goes badly but I don't want to pay $20 for nothing

I'm not cashing out. If it crashes I'll pick up more on the dip and let it ride. A crash might be the best thing to ever happen yet.

the future of crypto currency is brown like shit as pajeet defecates on you and on your homestreet

HERE is what i mean, you invest 1dollar(1) to 1bitcoin(1), after a while 1bitcoin(1) dollar price has risen to amazing 16,000 dollars(amazing). you go out and buy lets say a car. now there is you, there is car.

HOWEVER, what happens when we replace (you) with (pajeet)? pajeet turns 1dollar(1) into 16,000dollars(amazing). HOWEVER, because pajeet shits in the streets in india, his dollar changes into rupee, he gets 1031360rupees(shitting)

with this money, he can get a couple houses(no toilets), a large family(20 more shitters mininum), a street(shit), cryptomining stations, food 2x(family into 40 shitters)

no wonder shitholes like venezuela makes crypto currencies of their own, its just to transfer wealth from places like USA to their own shitholes in venezuela. you literally are helping some 3rd world retards to buy drugs, set up cartels, push unwanted immigrants to the first world, becoming the dictators in their own turf.

cryptocurrencies therefore are cancer for your own worlds health, so ask yourself, is the lambo really worth to get to through crypto currencies?

Not if BTC is transferred to LTC or ETH. The problem is when BTC is turned to USD. That takes money out of the crypto market. So, it would be ur fault.

> is the lambo really worth to get to through crypto currencies?

Nigga yes

then enjoy driving it through shitted streets with nothing but pajeets to show off it to

How can a. Commoner be part of this action. I don't see any brokerage firms offering to support xbt ... I'm a noob still

I say it plummets because of the futures and one week later it's 50k, I just hope my paycheck arrives during the plummet so I can make bank on this shit

I wanna make it and I'm new at this

Exactly, you could do this easily with a few million dollars worth of bitcoin.

I dont get one aspect of it. The original pajeet still had to make the original dollar, correct? I don't understand what makes you think that the money would only flow in one direction.

I'll tell you one thing it ain't going past 18k without a battle

Anyone know exactly what time on Sunday futures start trading?

Litlecoin will absolute blow the fuck out of everything

It's cheap and it's lite.

Thats why it's mooning. Asia is betting on it.

Ltc mooned today because it was the easiest way for people to get their crypto off bitfinex

$29,513,099 USD selloff
coinbase just mentioned it in latest article but not the size which is ridiculous

if anything is the bubble popper, this is it