Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Friendly reminder to tell us what 3pp your game allows if you need character building help.

DSP has saved Pathfinder! Bloodforge: Infusions now has a youkai kitsune ART and three new kitsune subraces. How will you celebrate? Do you want them to fix catfolk next?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/iYhDNSTq

Please search for the unerrata'd content here:
web.archive.org/web/http://www.d20pfsrd.com/

Horror Adventures: imgur.com/a/r2TOH
imgur.com/a/odYOE

Psionics Augmented: Psychic Warriors playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1dX4UYdtwTQKhY71Q45IHLtcu193zq1ZO5jHQ5_PnTl8/edit

Bloodforge: Infusions playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1GvwMclLSw15slYI7D5xLdjMzr-Nau92hNha9Sx0LOk4/edit

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Shelyn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I do want catfolk next!

Fuck you OP.

Futafolk when

When you take your own dick out your ass and your own well fucked hole and dick on national television amazes and horrifies the people down at Paizo, making a new race of limp-dicked sluts "because no human being could have a body so whorelike".

What's it like going through life as a tremendous faggot?

Dragon-typed Lizardfolk sans-breathweapon when?

How would you play a huli jing sorcerer foxgirl (male)?

Like a succubus (male), only with a fluffy tail?

Hey, that rhymes!

Asura blooded Tieflings and changelings eberron and golarion.

Forrest, Wisdom for Disguise trait when?

Wisdom for Diplomacy trait when?

The new kitsune need it! Intelligence already gets this, why not Wisdom?

I really enjoy large drawn eyebrows.

This is why everyone makes fun of /pfg/...

As written, a youkai kitsune receives a -10 penalty to Disguise checks to appear as a fox, because foxes are Tiny-sized, and a youkai kitsune in fox form is Small-sized.

Is this intentional?

Since it's beastshape wouldn't you literally become that? Would a disguise check be needed because you're not disguising yourself as a tiny fox, you are a tiny fox.

(me)

I'm wrong, they would get -10 for the size category, but that still gives them a total +10 bonus to appear as a tiny fox. It's like an innate hat of disguise for fox form only.

This feedback will be directed to the authors of that content. Thank you for the catch on coreid!

Though I should mention the DC thing is something we have been discussing internally.

Please add a Cha to Sense Motive trait. Charisma needs it.

This.

Are you talking about the Entoli? I will certainly try and think up one. Though it would probably involve using perform (sing) in some way to follow the theme.

No, just a trait that can be picked up by anyone. Sort of like Careful Wordplay.

I mean, if it's a race trait you'd just use Adopted to get it anyway.

Bad user. Don't pester my poor innocent writers for shit that needs careful consideration.

Cha to Sense Motive would be the most reasonable stat-swapping trait ever written.
>needs careful consideration

My apologies for misinterpreting. I thought what was requested was an alternate racial trait for Entoli to use perform (sing) to sense motive. They already use perform (sing) for diplomacy and have ARTs to use it for intimidate and bluff. I figured that it was about Entoli since my introductory post here asked for feedback on Entoli, along with the other stuff I wrote.

But not a racial trait (like a human's Skilled skill points).

Can we get a trait for cha to use magic device?

>dungeon has no loot, all wealth is tied to consumables that the enemies will use at the start of the encounter unless stopped

are you fucking kidding me
who wrote this fucking module

What module?

one of the hell's rebels books
might be the second one

So, thoughts on replacing Dex with any other ability score for initiative?

Like Charisma?

>str to init
>you're so manly others are afraid of going before you and let you go first

Those are Tanuki disguised as Kitsune!

you are all disgusting WEEBS

Getting a good grasp of the battle can be considered Wisdom, but analyzing the state of the board so-to-speak could fall under Intelligence, while Charisma represents raw drive. Strength, Constitution? A bit tougher.

>Give the worst stat in the game a leg up
>Careful consideration
Gareth, please. Statswap traits are honestly healthy for the game. It adds some good options for players.

Can you be more pacific?

>it gives better options for casters

Gareth admitted a couple times that he personally hates CHA.
That's one of the reasons Harbinger, being his waifu class, is INT-based.

No they aren't.

look at me in the sea im going to devour california one day

That's because he's personally the worst with charisma. Makes sense.

I mean, I can't blame him, charisma is a shit stat and doesn't add anything to the game. Intimidate, Diplomacy are broken, and Bluff is either shit or just as bad. Almost nobody actualls rolls for social shit, and instead just RPs it out anyway, so it's not even relevant. If the game had only 5 stats, we'd be better off.

Because Charisma characters that aren't sorcerer and oracle actually exist...

See; Rogues, Ninjas, Swashbucklers, Red Mantis, Cavalier, Warpriest, Hellknight, Justicar,

No, I haven't, mostly because I don't. I'm not cavalier with stat-swaps to anything unless the thing in question is so minor as to not matter (see: most uses of Profession).

>Big scary raging warrior
>Not very intimidating because they had to put their stats elsewhere to be competent.

is it wrong IC to think that glowing red weapons might be cursed?
sometimes I fear im too savvy IC

Fire enchantments though.

If it's anything like 3.x then 30% of all magic weapons radiate light.

Not being able to tell the difference between tanuki and kitsune can get you worse than killed, user.

Not like fire glowy
More like ... bloody glowy

Would you touch a glowing red AK-47 in real life?

Would you touch it if the thing spoke Russian?

You can't compare real life to fantasy worlds. A lot of stuff glows in fantasy worlds.

Vampiric enchantment though.

Yep. Guy with 50 Str, Cha, and Dex, but he's got a 3 cha? Nah, he's not scary, he's just a little wimp.

Buffed, but still shit. Bring back the 3.x version!

>50 Str, Cha, and Dex, but he's got a 3 cha

>has 50 cha
>has 3 cha tho

Could be raw sexual energy, like a sort of Shelynite orgasmo-sword.

Ok sure
It was just obviously cursed weapon but I did not know if I should had fucked the party and pick it up or not

I imagine shelynite weaponry would actually be a spear.

Fuck me, I meant Con.

Glaive, actually.

She has a thing for glaives.

Big firm shafts with a fat wide head!

No it's fine, the warrior is just undead and has all his points into cha because being undead means you're charismatic and everyone loves being around you and that somehow translates into being sturdy.

These threads will be unreadable for a while.
I blame you for this Gareth.

for the last time, shelyn is not the goddess of sex

Charisma translates into your sense of self and force of ego.

A stronger ego will keep themselves together better as a zambino.

pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Shelyn

Portfolio Beauty, art, love, music

This. An undead that loses their sense of self stops and thinks, "Oh. I'm dead and a corpse." and falls over in a puff of logic.

Love as in the feeling
Not the act
Calistria is for actually putting the knob in

Love doesn't necessarily need sex, though, so they are right.

What about Lamashtu?

Calistria is the knob, Lamashtu is the knot.

I thought sex was an expression of love, and that Shelynite clergy have a reputation for sensuality.

Lamashtu is for when you forget to take the KNOB OUT IN TIME

It can be, yeah. Also sensuality isn't just about sex. I'm not up to snuff on shelynite lore, though.

Lamashtu is knot about the sex.

Lamashtu is about the product of sex, aka the pumping of seed into a fertile womb and making a baby.

If Lamashtu could get someone knocked up without sex she would be fine with that.

"As the goddess of love, Shelyn encourages the proliferation of that feeling in all its forms. She is not the goddess of sexuality, lust, or fertility, and makes a very clear distinction between love and sexuality, although she does not in any way discourage erotic love. She also tends to promote relationships that are not based solely on physical attraction. The few paladins who worship her practice courtly love, with female paladins attempting to win the attentions of attractive young noblemen (or sometimes, attractive young noblewomen). Shelyn and her clerics treat love shared between people of the same gender the same as that shared by people of opposite genders.

Her continuing love for her brother, despite his many shortcomings, inspires her followers to persevere in the face of strong opposition. "

I thought that was Pharasma.

If it's a happy accident then it's Shelyn, mistakes into miracles!

Why was Arueshalae built around Desna when she fits perfectly as a pet project of Shelyn?

>Paizo promotes Lesbian values.
>PAIZO DOESN'T PROMOTE MALE GAY VALUES

Ok children, time to learn your bees and flowers.
When a bees wants to fuck a flower really hard, he gets some druid levels and really abuses entanglement spell.

Can we do our faux outrage later, please?

Because girls can't love girls, that's forbidden love.

It's also because Paizo probably read that lesbian princess story that convinced them women making out with each other is hot, hence why the gay couple in the APs are always girl/girl.

I mean, while that passage is written from a female perspective (not surprising considering it's a female deity?) it doesn't say anything discouraging male/male love and makes a fairly blanket statement that she treats all love, including love with the same gender, equally.

Rather Greek that way, Shelyn.

Mei is cute! CUTE!

I thought the bee would just enlarge person themselves if they wanted to fuck that flower hard.

You know, like a normal pervert that wants to cocksleeve their lover.

What's wrong with kitsune, user?

That's not Greek, user.

Greek would treat male/male love as the greatest form of love while male/female is meant more for babies than anything else.

Because her origin is that before she attacked someone in their sleep, she figured she would use detect thoughts on them since she can't dream on her own. Desna sensed a demon inside the dreams, so she took the chance to influence its soul since she has power over stuff in dreams.

That just sounds like a lot of wasted potential, everything beyond her dream origin clicks perfectly with Shelyn.

If you want to talk about kitsune, we have a thread for this.

Shelyn female paladins are cougars?

God I hope so, but it could also mean young women trying to court young men.

But we did the Fox outrage a few threads ago, shouldn't we switch it up?

Take kobolds, add a size category. Actually, is there a back-hack for 4E dragonborn? It doesn't seem like it would be that hard.

Not directly catfolk, but I'd like to see that yokai ART applied to left-behind familiars. Easy enough to give them "Whatever bonus the familiar would give", small size, some +magic shenanigans.

3 Cha means he is docile, nearly comatose with his inability to interact with others. He has no force of personality or will to try and affect the world around him.

Kobold Press has a dragonborn race.

how would you stay a balanced half ghoul race? I want to convince my GM to let me play one.

Define half ghoul, define ghoul, then just tell us what you want from the merger so we can tell you to build it in the ARG.