Can a male player really properly role play a female character?

Can a male player really properly role play a female character?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesaurus.com/browse/accountability
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can George RR Martin properly portray female characters in his books?

Well, social justice warriors seem to think that gender is a social construct, so theoretically yes.

Just play a trap, if you act like a female wrong because you're male, well, guess why?
Inarguable.

Sure. Take a man. Then take away reason and responsibility. Simple.

Can a human player properly role play an elf character?

Not if they're the players waifu. The player has to be semi-mature and understand women are people too, yadda yadda you get the idea.

Yeah, I've got my best roleplayer right now playing a high school age girl with an abusive mom in Geist.

>women are mysterious creatures of undecypherable motivations. they cannot be properly roleplayed by men unless they have some special, secret knowledge.
the REAL PROBLEM is that when you roleplay a woman, plenty of other guys will be eager to jump on you for not portraying a woman properly. (unless you're Chad who has obviously more experience than them; then they stay shut.) their reason, ofc, is none other than to establish that they are are smarter/more insightful/more experienced regarding females than you.

Can anyone who has had not been rocketed to safety while their home planet exploded really properly role play Superman?

Just think about some of your female relative/family member/friend and try to mimic her.

No.

It's never a problem for male 'DM's, so...

It's reason and accountability, you nonce.

The same thing that most adventures lack, as I often say in those threads.

assuming my character is someone who is a person that has the mindset to go into the wild to fight face-to-face with both human and supernatural foes, i do know the main direction in which i have to roleplay.

a woman that goes out to be an adventurer will most likely have the same mindset as an adventurer.

Any gender and age can play any kind of character. It just depends on their roleplaying abilities.

This

take the regular approach when it is important, play feminine when it isnt

Yes.

No.

Yes. Yes they are, permavirgin. Let a married guy with four kids tell you this. Whenever you encounter a decision point with a woman irl, throw a d20 to decide your course of action. They are totally random and are like railroadind DMs. You cannot win.

>married
>with 4 kids

i can already imagine what kind of woman is responsible for your view on them

women that are actually independent and dont have to cling to men by marriage and children are actual rational human beings

thesaurus.com/browse/accountability

Learn to read autist.

lel. tell us about your problems, we might be able to enlighten and amaze you.

>women that are actually independent
>are actual rational human beings
right up until their mid 30's, then they freak the fuck out, because they realize men their age and standing chase fresh college graduates instead of hags who though they could get away with chasing careers through the relatively short period of their life when they are actually desirable to men.

They used to do it Europe and Greece and Japan all the time, because actresses were illegal.

Yes, just play them like anyone else.
A character is pretty shitty if you base their personality on their gender. Just look at bioware.

He probably doesn't even know them himself.

Any player can roleplay any character provided they're sufficiently good at roleplaying.