High Charisma Character Art

Striking, enthralling, attractive or alluring character art. Not necessarily beautiful, but with the poise, confidence and sheer presence that makes them impossible to ignore.

>fapbait

That very much isn't the intention. I've been trying to choose pictures which have artistic merit rather than being pure fanservice.

I got to admit, as a guy, OP made me pause for a moment and think, "damn, guy looks good".

My favourite character art of all time.

Damn. That explains Zeus laying all that pipe.

>A Pimp Named Slickback
>So... Slickback?
>No, no, no, you say the whole thing. It's like A Tribe Called Quest, A Pimp Named Slickback
>Can't I just call you Slickback?

Hnngghhh!

Can I doubly request a half elf con man? I've got a creation session tonight!

The nice thing about a conman is that they can look like almost anything.

Why would someone make Beato a nigger? She was perfect as she was.

If it makes you feel better you can think another dude is handsome without fear of descending into homosex but then what's wrong with that? Frankly, I'd be quite flattered if I was handsome enough another dude wanted to fuck me.

Well this is the same guy who turned into a bird just to fuck some mortal chick. Nothing gets between Zeus and the pussy.

Except Hera, who wanted Zeus' dick exclusively.

Fortunately, user, I've long resolved that for myself.
Girls look good, so do guys. It's not HURRHOMOSEX to look at a guy and be able to tell if he is attractive by the measure of society and your own idealized vision of beauty.
Those who think differently need to get out of the closet or remove their head from their own ass.

And we all know how well that went, well, mainly for the mortals really while the gods suffer nary a blip of any of the problems they caused but then they are just human + with all the associated bullshit.

I agree, I feel a significant bit of society's ills would vanish if we collectivly took the stick out of our asses about certain things but everything comes and goes in cycles: one minute it's all free love and dicks for everyone, then something happens and ultra puritanism and everyone goes nuts hence why reverence jim bob is in the closet dressed like a gimp fucking himself with a table leg because of his repressed homosex and the fact he can't come out in fear of losing his friends and family.

"I have the harder boner, but cannot have sex through all this armor. You will never know my hell."

I quite like images like these. I could imagine it as some kind of spirit or something, being all bound and stuff but can actually move around with very little trouble only it's "restraints" manifest as chains and blades pointed at it if it does more then it's allowed.

That's not a nigger, that's delicious brown, you uncultured swine.

Umu!

Gonna need some ice to cool down this one.

Wow he probably has a very high CHA stat

It's kinda curious, comparing this thread to similar recent ones about attractive characters (albeit expressed in coarser terms). The art quality here is much higher, but the actual rate of posting is significantly lower, probably due to the more specific topic excluding pointless fanservice.

Nero is best saber.

best post

confident? √

sheer presence? √

impossible to ignore? √

The grin on this guy always got me.

Does this count?

Two can play this game.

my dick is shrinking and taking cover from just thinking of this fucking hentai
(curious sauce-seekers: Suzuko-Sama's Servant, lolidom, BDSM, pain)

I think that's more on topic than all of the "pretty anime people in skimpy outfits" posts.

Found the swede

source?

The true test of charisma and confidence is how you react when you suddenly wake up naked in front of people.

sawce

That's Gogo, from Vanheist