"You're playing arpeegees? That's so cool! Can I join?"

>"You're playing arpeegees? That's so cool! Can I join?"

>"No"

Yes, if you cover yourself up.

Sure, why not.
Either she'll be driven away in one session, or she turns out to be a worthwhile addition to the group.

Either way, I'm fairly certain most people in the group have gotten laid at least once, so she shouldn't cause too many problems even in the worst situation.

/thread

Sure! Getting more players is great!

Arrpeegees need more diversity.

First post, best post.

>"Sure"

Why not?

Also
>arpeegees
How the fuck else do you pronounce it? ruh-puh-gh?

Sure is /b/ in here.

You know very well girls cause problems in RPGs.
I have friends who are great to play with, but put a girl in the room and they're quiet as a mouse.

The first time I heard the English acronym, I couldn't for months get the image out of my head of people around the table rolling dice and firing grenades at each other. It sounds so silly.

That's not what I was referring to.

Isn't that a problem with your group though.

The whole problem with these kinds of posts is that it all relies on anecdotes. Some faggot will say "every girl I've played with has been shit" and then some other faggot will reply "every girl I've played with has been great", and they could easily both be right.

It's hard to find clothes that fit her, because she's so fat

You can tell from the picture that she's a mental case. If I wanted to deal with mental cases I'd go work in a hospital.

Dubs of truth, checked.

Everyone is right.

Only the faggots are wrong.

You sound like a mental case.

So close to greatness

Sorry, the campaign is halfway done, and I only intended there to be 4 PC's, and we currently have no vacancies.

It's almost as if it's impossible to accurately stereotype half of the entire human race.

>Doesn't want to play RPG's with a woman
>Sure is /b/ in here.
Wew lad. Do us all a favor and buy a noose for christmas, to yourself.

I could make a better judgement of her figure if I could actually see any of it past her boobs.

Sure is /b/ in here.

Sure is /r9k/ in here.

No fat chicks

I mean why not?

>fat

That's curvy and thicc. Liking it means high test.
You're not a low test betacuckfaggotvirginneckbeardloserwithasmalldick, are you user?

You can tell just by looking at her face and neck.
Unless she's only fat there, which is unlikely but still possible

Dis nigga right here is my nigga with his double-dubs of wisdom.

Also why are we still having threads about women when we could be having threads about traditional games.

No, look at her neck. She's fat.

Either she runs screaming or it's full bore "one of us, one of us." The view from here inspires me to want to find out.

Yeah, she's definitely fat. But I mean, most of us are. We're called fa/tg/uys for a reason.
>or it's full bore "one of us, one of us."
That's the worst, by far.

Like hell I would be roleplaying with anyone whose motivation is "That's so cool". In fact, like hell I would do anything with anyone who's only in to be cool.

>Yeah, she's definitely fat. But I mean, most of us are. We're called fa/tg/uys for a reason.
>because you're fat, you MUST also like fat chicks
Great logic, goyim.

It might be that my standards are low or that I am blinded by the nice rack but I wouldn't say she is too fat.

She could afford to loose a few pounds but doesn't look, at least in that picture, to be a disgusting hamplanet.

Yeah, it's almost like that's not what I said.
You are 100% blinded by boobs.

Plus, people take photos at angles, and with lighting, to make sure they look at least decent.

Stop assuming your assumptions based on a lack of knowledge are facts you dumb nigger
This is why we can't have nice things

Telling the girl she can't play is a much simpler solution than his group improving their social skills.

Short p and g, not plural form

>Yeah, it's almost like that's not what I said.
Except it was. Weird, isn't it?

Nigger this isn't a magical place where our posts disappear the moment we post them. You can see it, right there.

>tfw you want to retort with an ironic "I only play with people who hate the game!" before realizing that this pretty much describes Veeky Forums

There's a reason why the picture was taken from an angle that shows so little of her.

Yeah, I can see it plain and clear and that's exactly what you said. Are you blind on top of your stupidity?

Have this then, it might help you.

>"Sure. We're playing FATE, here's a link to a site with a download mirror. Read that and work up a character idea for a low-fantasy medieval politicking game - think a beerslam of AGoT and House of Cards post-election. And no assassins, we already have that covered. I'll be here tomorrow and thursday if you have questions, and otherwise you can send me an email through my school account. Oh right, you'll also need to get your own set of dice but there's a shop on Washington Street that sells 'em for like $10. See you next week."

The key to defeat SJW safe-space detonators is to encourage them to come in, and they will leave you alone because they don't have a good excuse.

>tfw gf is a flat twig womanlet
>tfw no thiccness to play with
>tfw she loves rubbing herself against my hairy belly and getting crushed under my weight

Why do you torment me, Veeky Forums?

ruH'puG, obviously.

How about you quote it, then?

I mean, except for the fact you can't find it.

A U T I S M

>has gf that likes to rub herself on his body
>complains

KYS

>Yeah, she's definitely fat. But I mean, most of us are. We're called fa/tg/uys for a reason.
There you go, buddy. I quoted it before, but I guess you're really as blind as you're stupid, huh?

Sorry, I asked you to quote where I said
>because you're fat, you MUST also like fat chicks

What's the point of this thread?

Boy, somebody needed to vent misogyny on the board today.

>"D&D is best played in the original Klingon"

THIS IS A GOOD DAY FOR DICE

Bait.

That's what you said there. Stop moving the goalpost, buddy.

To start pointless arguments as a way to kill time while we get our empty lives a bit closer to their end without having to actually do anything?

So you can't find it?

I guess it's almost like it's not what I said.

Social experiment, sponsored by hiroshimoot.
All boards are getting threads like this.

I found it and I posted it. Stay in denial.

Why, what do you call RPGs in your language?

Sure you did, user. I believe you.

>>"You're playing arpeegees? That's so cool! Can I join?"
No, I'm currently making notes for a game that will never happen because the only cool person in the group killed herself.

Find me two people more people and we might be able to start something.

Wait, isn't that how you're supposed to play?

Is she cool because she's room temperature now?

Good. Then you've agreed that's what you said. Discussion over. I'm pretty glad you finally confessed that you said something stupid. Hopefully you won't do it again in the future, but we're still human, right? See you around, friend.

Depends where you live. Where I am, room temperature is nowhere near "cool".

OH SHIT

I hope you find someone, anyway.

>We're called fa/tg/uys for a reason
Because there's not that many descriptive labels that have the letters t and g in that order.

Also because it applies, memetically at least.

lol, fatty got triggered

I like meaty girls, my girl is just bones and sass
It doesn't feel good when she does it, it feels exploitative and fetishistic.
And I think she's fattening me up to have more mass to play with.

Just a married man laughing at the bait

>"You're playing arpeegees? That's so cool! Can I join?"

Not really an RPG, but I'll run a grinder one-shot. You can choose if you like the mechanics or not.

(Hamplanet or not, anyone who's been to a con knows that most of the guys there are either landwhales, fedoracore, loathe deodorant, are never-available husbands, or some combination of the lot. A Double-X chromosome equivalent isn't a real shocker, and good luck trying to maintain a gaming community if you kick out anyone that doesn't meet stock-photo standards. She's rotund, but if she can play, she can play. Most of the people out there who play RPGs never explore what's out there, and just grab whatever is available at the generic Comic/Manga/Poker-and-sports shop.)

by 10. go back to /b/

elegan/tg/entlemen fits but it's fedora as fuck and only really viable ironically

Sitting in church with black tennis shoes to go with my suit. I am completely not elegant

Send her to me if don't like that.
Holy shit, only the ungrateful get the best things.