Times you accidentily made a magical realm

>Write a backstory for a setting
>Base the world arount two Greater Deities, five Intermediate Deities (the children of the Greater Deities) and a large number of Lower Deities (the children of the Intermediate Deities)
>The Greater Deities are the Sun and Moon, the Intermediate Ones the five planets that are visible to the naked eye
>Venus is the goddess of love, as she was in Roman mythos. This also makes her the goddess of prostitutes
Strike 1
>I notice that of the planets visible to the naked eye, Venus is the only feminine one. This means she needs to have loads of children with four different men
Strike 2
>They're all her brothers, making it mass incest
Strike 3, I'm out.

And the worst thing is that I didn't even intend this to be as weird as it was. That's what I guess for taking the most depraved mythos around as my inspiration.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_(mythology)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly, given the general nature of mythology, that isn't even notable. It is kinda hot though.

>A Goddess of love and prostitution is fucked and impregnated by her brothers several times over.
I didn't know I wanted this so much until just now.

>times people lied about games they've never had because they're sad fucks

Have you ever read Greek or even Polynesian mythology?

Of the big three Olympians two married their sisters and the other married the child of their sister.

I dunno about strike one, is prostitutes having a favored goddess a big deal? In settings with multiple gods you get gods that are patrons of every single concept under the sun or moon.

And incest isn't really very unusual for deities really

Maybe your setting is just shitty and derivative?

Why does being the Goddess of Love make you also the Goddess of Prostitutes? Wouldn't that specific and unloving duty fall to a Lower Deity?

The way I did it, she's pretty much the overarching goddess of all kinds of love, both creative and destructive (hence she's TN). She has underlings handling specific kinds of love, such as Hestia being the goddess of familial love. There might be one that specifically handles prostitution, but I think explicitly calling that one out unless it's neccessary would be going a bit too far.

>idiot tries to make a goddess of love

Dude, you might actually want to learn about what love is before you make a fool of yourself like this.

What is Love?

Don't worry about it the guys an idiot.
don't hurt me. Don't hurt me, no more.

>Dude, you might actually want to learn about what love is before you make a fool of yourself like this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_(mythology)
>Venus (/ˈviːnəs/, Classical Latin: /ˈwɛnʊs/) is the Roman goddess whose functions encompassed love, beauty, sex, fertility, prosperity, victory, and desire.
> In one context, she is a goddess of prostitutes; in another, she turns the hearts of men and women from sexual vice to virtue.

Sounds pretty Greek, honestly.

>Honestly, given the general nature of mythology, that isn't even notable.
This. That sort of shit is part of mythology. From numerous cultures.

>It is kinda hot though.
Ew.

Fucker, the entire point of Magical Realm is it's not accidental. Magical Realm only happens when you or someone else at the table starts loudly and explicitly broadcasting your fetishes because you or that person is some kind of retard how doesn't see a problem with that behavior.

>GMing Call of Cthulhu
>The two PCs (one male one female) get invitations from old rich man to manor deep in the woods
>Old man says they are related and wants to meet them before writing his will
>Arriving at the manor, there are a lot of other people there, also invited
>Dinner is served by servants, they say the old man will talk to everyone the next day
>After dinner, the PCs (and the other guests) get suddenly horny
>Female PC bangs her husband that she brought along in their room
>Male PC has sex with a random girl in the shower

>Next day
>Old man talks to everyone individually
>He says he's their father
>He's the father of everyone that got invitations
>(none of the invitees knew who their father was)
>Male PC is disgusted, having slept with his half sister
>Old man locks himself into his room
>At dinner, the female PC suspects there is something in the food, she and her husband don't eat any
>Male PC breaks into basement to investigate
>Finds paintings of the old man's ancestor meeting a black goat in the woods
>Finds a room with a weird stone altar
>Suddenly, everyone except the servants, the female PC and her husband are overwhelmed by even stronger sexual urges than before
>Massive incestuous orgy breaks out across the manor
>A woman wanders into the basement, the male PC fucks her (another half sister) on the stone altar

cont.

cont.

>Female PC and her husband flee into the woods
>They get grabbed by black tentacle-like roots
>Dragged through the forest to glade with stone altar
>The glade is surrounded by tangled black roots
>One of the servants come to the glade
>Cuts two small pieces from the black roots
>Tells the PC and her husband that they will be free to go if they eat the root pieces
>They do
>Instantly go crazy, tear each other's clothes off, bang on the altar
>Then run back to the manor, get in their car, and gtfo

>At the manor the orgy has died down
>The bellies of all women are swelling up, as if pregnant
>Unnaturally fast
>In the middle of the night, they start giving birth to small black things with tentacles
>Panic breaks out
>The things run into the woods
>Male PC chases after them, tries to kill as many as he can
>Suddenly grabbed by black roots
>Torn to bits

>Meanwhile female PC and husband reached nearest town, called the cops, checked into a hotel
>Wake up in the morning to find her pregnant
>Rush to a hospital
>She gives birth to a black tentacle thing
>Husband kills it
>The end

These weren't even my fetishes. The players liked the adventure tho

user, the thread is for ACCIDENTALLY going magical realm.

No one is stupid enough to do THAT accidentally.

It was an improvised adventure

>wizard has a random summon spell
>spell has me roll on a table to see what will be summoned
>roll giant level 12 excrement
>players faces when
>they escape but plan to come back
>mfw I have to sit down post-game and write out what happened with the giant shit moving through the dungeon

>Things that definitely didn't happen.

Level 12 excrements do not exist.

No, it happened. We were playing Lamentations of the Flame Princess and it has that spell.

Well, it's not unprecedented, I suppose.

Why is hard to believe? I admit the circumstances were a bit different, the player summoned a level 6 insect-beast that also had the summon spell, who in turn summoned the level 12 excrement. Everything was rolled on a random table though.

The fact that such a random table exists leads me to believe that this is either not a very good game or is an absolutely intentionally hilarious trainwreck.

Not a lot of systems have the same level of weirdness that LotFP's Summon spell has.

It's an osr B/X clone, excrement is probably the weirdest shit on the table so I was unlucky enough to roll it. The spell is actually pretty fun in most cases.

Can't say for sure if the poster's anecodate happened or not, but rolling a 12 HD summoned monster with a base form of "excrement" is totally within the bounds of possibility in LotFP's random summoned creature generator (LotFP has a no-art free edition so you can go download it and check for yourself if you're still feeling skeptical).

What part of this is fetish?

Erdogan is at least level 10.

Also Pathfinder has some sort of "sewage demon" in one of the splats

Scat fetishism. The players were visibly uncomfortable by it and one of them who goes to Veeky Forums jokingly accused me of implanting magical realm.

>the first reaction to shit randomly appearing in a game is HURR DURR SCAT FETISH

Find better human beings to play with

Well, how you have reacted if your DM told you a huge piece of shit just fell out of a demonportal, seemingly unrelated to anything else going on?

The same way I'd react if he told me a squirrel came out? It's a fucking random table.

I think there's a bit of a difference if a giant shit comes out, it implies that there is objectively a dimension in the game that is filled with living shit, and that there are statblocks for those.

>times people lied about games they've never had because they're sad fucks
Yep, this is the best response to these threads.

The players giving it any kind of sexual meaning have only themselves to blame

Perhaps, but someone who's been spooked by Veeky Forumss magical realm threads might get a bit uncomfortable and anxious.

In the end, it was mostly a joke. The players were grossed out.

>someone who's been spooked by Veeky Forumss magical realm threads

All the more reason to just ignore them and find better people, threads like those should be disregarded as they're full of overblown stuff that never happened

Eh, they're pretty good players actually. It was just that the giant piece of shit getting summoned made them a bit suspicious of what they were playing and what their DM was thinking. Ergo I accidentally made a magical realm.

>Summoning massive living pile of shit.

Oh god holy fuck.

>In Lamentations.

Oh wait, that's not that bad. It could have been much worse.

I mean, I suppose if one of my players is a loser with a cuckolding fetish, the largest creation mythos for the world is a cucking on a celestial scale.

Well, I'm not sure if this counts, but I don't want to get into any freaky ERP stuff, so
>Have demure female 'ninja' NPC in what amounts to a LotFR game
>Youngest of her siblings, all sisters
>Player character takes interest in her
>You really want to do this homie
>My DM notes now have her down as a tag for him
>Bad Fortune: Secret Love
Hope you don't like playing around, dude, because she's secretly the most vicious of her sisters. Years of frustration from being pushed around in clan politics will do that to you.

Had a setting with a race that changed form in different life cycle stages. Started off as weird midgets. Males had this whole developmental path over many stages into high functioning immobile telepaths that had no actual consciousness, were just conduits for the now atrophied racial hivemind. Females, on reaching maturity and falling in love, became bloated, immobile flesh wombs that devoured their mates and squirted out hundreds of children until the preserved testicles were exhausted. It was involuntary, started off with a mind obscuring hormonal high to distract from their new existence and ended with the women begging for death the entire time.

Worst part is I'm not into any of it. I was just trying to make something different.

What the fuck user

I make regular mention of sexual violence. Apparently this qualifies as magical realm

What kind of mentions? Implications of rape are different from every NPC having had a dick violently shoved into an orifice before.

They were designed to be weapon-children of one of the precursor races. Things warped over time, thus the whole 'love makes you a monstrous devourer' thing.

>Big three
Theres 12 Olympians man and Hades wasn't even one of them technically as he didn't hold a seat on Olympus, and Poseidon had some random sea spirit as his consort not any of his sisters.

Mostly done in the sense that it happens in war-torn and unstable regions. A few NPCs have had it happen to them or been involved in some way.

There was also the time a player summoned an incubus mid-fight against an evil sorceress and it ended up raping her violently.

If it is immediately after a summon spell, a random summon spell at that, I tell the mage
IH FUCK, AIM HIGHER, YOU'RE HITTING THE SEWER LINE

Where were your hands as you described the hardcore rape of the evil sorceress in graphic detail

For it to count Yanderes would have to be your or the player's fetish, wouldn't it?

Yeah, it would.
I ain't apologizing.

>playing 3.5 back when the bestiary with all the dragonspawn creatures came out
>make a setting based around a world war between metallic and chromatic races
>most true dragons kill each other or go into hiding early in the war but it drags on for decades
>dragonspawn and half dragons are much more powerful than humanoid allies
>naturally this implies that a massive amount of dragonfucking, monster breeding, and harems are the key to victory for each side
Players didn't encounter it in campaign though so I don't know if it qualifies as magical realm.

>Making a setting based 95% on Dwarf Fortress
>Get to night creatures
>Okay, they kidnap sentients of the opposite gender and transform them into night creatures in order to have children
>Huh, each night creature spouse only has one child
>I start looking at the transformation date vs. the birth of the child
>NINE MONTHS EVERY TIME
>GREAT RAPE PREGNANCY TRANSFORMATION BATMAN
I did end up putting it in the setting, thinking my players would never find out how it worked. Then one decided to be a traveling naturalist and figured it out. I had to tell them. Luckily they were cool with it.

So you're saying they'd need to have absolute shit taste?

(OP)
In what way is selling yourself for money an act of love? Why doesn't that shit fall under the god of wealth accumulation/greed's domain? Prostitution is just a job.

>girl constantly pushed around
>give her the time of the day
>expecting her not to go fiercely possessive

Yandere isn't "fiercely possessive". It's straight up psychotic obsession.

You need to bone up on ishtar, pleb.

OP was just trying to create a backstory for a setting and it escalated. It wasn't even a game.

Is that her hair or does she have someones ankles over her shoulders?

Yes.

How did you niggers fail at reading that bad

That time someone without reading comprehension claimed to be able to play tabletop.

Physical love

Sex isn't inherently an act of love. Moreover, what is physical love anyway?

>In what way is selling yourself for money an act of love?
I will, if I may, explain this with an anecdote.
Two students are talking:
"Remember the guy I talked about yesterday? We actually did it last night."
"Wow, really? Was that out of love or for the money."
"Love I guess. 50 bucks ain't really money"

my magical realm is 3d6 in order. its never an accident.

Physical acts of intimacy. Lust and desire. Realizing your sexual fantasies. If she's a goddess of love in a broad sense then all of these things apply.

>Monsters
>Corruption
>Pregnancy

I basically whose a whole metaphysics for a setting that was head in hand with the actual mechanics of how things were played. Players would through play become preyed upon and corrupted by spirits. They would encounter adversaries like demons which were things totally corrupted by spirits. The reasoning behind why spirits need to influence and corrupt people is also why women tend to be targeted more often by spirits. Demons abduct women in raids and attacks and breed with them, making more terrible things to plague the world.