> Thursday, July 16th, 2015

SITUATION: pastebin.com/ziMsX6th
MECHANICS: pastebin.com/49M2eE8Z
THE RULES: pastebin.com/BEsprkBZ
THE TANK: pastebin.com/sJsgig6B
THE DIVISIONS: pastebin.com/xCQZAdqU
THE SHOP: pastebin.com/v6xeDRXj
DANON’S THE TEAM: pastebin.com/bUU2v0z8

“Alright everyone, listen up!” Griselda addresses you all from the top of Janus. “A couple of announcements to make. First off, we have a new crew! They are the Light Music Club!” The Light Music Club is welcomed with their own tent in the campground, and they are applauded politely by the rest of the teams here as well. “Secondly, we have new details about the exhibition match between Lafayette Girls Academy and… Lafayette Girls Academy.” A few girls snicker here and there at Griselda’s fumble.

“So here’s the deal, it will be fifteen tanks on fifteen, elimination!” Griselda says. “It’ll be held on Saturday, battlefield map will be pending. ITL vs. NATO. Any questions?” Everyone raises their hand. “And yes, I am aware of the fact we don’t actually have fifteen tanks or crews. My sister, being gracious, allowing us to borrow crews and tanks from other teams willing to help us. So yeah. Everyone good? Great.” She claps her hands. “We’re in business.”

You sigh. Last night was spent trying to deflect every mindless bit of speculation between you and the Jeep Jockey. Just because a boy takes you to a concert and drives you home doesn’t necessarily mean you’ve tied the knot. It’s a good thing you didn’t obey the romantic comedies and gave him a kiss on the first date or else they’d NEVER let you live it down. Dear Christ.

You’re tried, plum and straight tired. You’re actually tempted to use up a vacation day today but…

[1/2]

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-08-28/girls-and-panzer-anime-gets-final-chapter-sequel/.105848
youtube.com/watch?v=wSAp991JIVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

[2/2]

You receive an email on Officer’s Pad from Block Officer Hatteberg.

> TO: ELODIE R. ZUMWALT

> Have received your letter. Thank you for your advice. Your suggestion has been noted by me and Captain Spruance. You were the only Officer to actually explain their reasons for their decision.

Oh. Well, that’s nice you guess.

> Head to work for today, keep up the momentum.
> Take a day off. (TAKE VACATION DAY: 3)
> Other

>> Head to work for today, keep up the momentum.
No rest for the weary.

Work work work.

>> Head to work for today, keep up the momentum.

Don't we have a quest board for this shit now?

also, kinda wished that there would also be some light hearted skills competitions. Maybe we'll get lucky. I want tank races, accuracy challenges and speed loading.

There may be user, I just didn't mention it because I'm not entirely in Questing mode right now.

That's fair. I'm glad to hear it may be considered.

We might have it on Sunday?

You decide it best to head to work for now. You call up Denise and await her at the side of the road. The Churchill tank belonging to the Etiquette Club rolls by you, heading onto the road and sending the Etiquette Club to wherever they’re going. You fold your arms, waiting.

Then you see Denise coming down, with lights and sirens. Her Kettenkrad has been repainted black and white. And Denise herself is now wearing the Kevlar vest, white blouse, and blue miniskirt with black spats underneath along with fingerless gloves, aviator sunglasses, and to top it all off: a helmet with a police light on top of it. She smiles at you. “What’s up!?” she yells.

You blink. “Why are you yelling?”

“The light is very loud and I forgot to put my ear plugs in!” she says bluntly. “I might be going deaf from this!” You reach over to her dashboard, and turn the siren off. “Thank you!”

Oh boy. Gonna be one of those days.

-

-

“You know, Denise.” Hilda places your work on your desk, a huge stack of papers, how original. She walks on over to Denise as she listens intensely to the police scanner now mounted on her desk. “Just because Elodie asked you to help the Hall Monitors doesn’t mean you have to go full snitch.”

“I’m not a snitch,” says Denise. “The Hall Monitors say I’m more of a booby.” Oh fuck. You snicker a little. Denise looks over. “What?”

“Nothing,” you say quickly. Oh god, how did that get you?

> Talk to Denise a little.
> Ask Hilda for a cash bonus (To whom?)
> Focus on your work for now.
> Other

>> Ask Hilda for a cash bonus (To whom?)
TankeryTeam.

We need to get cash to repair, the Jackson, Strv, and JadTiger

>Ask Hilda for a cash bonus (Tankery Team)

I support this user more cash for the team means more repairs so we have tanks ready for new teams.

>> Ask Hilda for a cash bonus (To whom?)
Tankery team.

>Talk to Denise a little.

> Ask Hilda for a cash bonus (To whom?)

“Cash for the team?” asks Hilda.

“Yeah,” you say. You file through the reports that you’re signing off on. “We still have plenty of tanks now, but it’d be nice to get some cash for the team to restore the Jackson and the Stridsvagn. Plus, I imagine more money is needed for an engine for the Jagdtiger.”

“I see.” Hilda nods. “I’ll make it so.”

Denise squints at Hilda a bit. “By the way, Hilda. Where exactly do you get this money from?”

“I know people,” she says. Denise nods slowly, now in full detective mode as she tips her aviators down and glares at Hilda. “What? I do. It’s not because I’m Jewish or anything.” Nobody brought up that fact but okay.

You receive a ping on your Officer’s Pad. You pull it up and look at it.

> ELODIE

> CONSTRUCTION CREW GOOFING AROUND. SHIFT LEADER CANNOT BRING THEM UNDER CONTROL. NEED YOU TO INSTILL DISCIPLINE.

> HATTEBERG

Hm.

> Go and see, maybe they’re just lazing around or something.
> Ask another Officer to do it, these reports don’t file themselves.
> Other

Time to be the fun police.

>> Go and see, maybe they’re just lazing around or something.

>> Go and see, maybe they’re just lazing around or something.

>Go and see, maybe they’re just lazing around or something.
I bet Hilda knows the Reptilians in charge of the govt, and she either extorts them or supplies them with whatever Reptilians need to live in exchange for money.

It's what I'd do for A SMALL LOAN OF A MILLION DOLLARS.

>Go and see, maybe they’re just lazing around or something.

Kick ass. Take names.

-

-

The doors open into the expansion area below decks, Block B. You, Denise, and Hilda walk up to a very dirty and messed up looking fourth rate Officer, whose uniform is cut up, muddied, and showing some bits of underwear as well. “OH THANK GOD YOU’RE HERE!” Her high visibility jacket and helmet at least appear to be in order. She grabs you by the arms, fear in her eyes. “THEY’RE STARK RAVING MAD!”

“Relax,” you gently push her away as you say that. “It can’t be that-“

A block of dirt explodes onto the wall next to you. You look forward to see the extent of it. This particular area was supposed to be an expansion for the farms for Agriculture.

Instead, the construction crew was turning it into a flatout party. The trucks hauling dirt were racing around the outer edges of the area, the diggers in the center were spinning around, with girls in the claws! Huge amounts of dust and mud were being thrown up all over the place! And bulldozers were knocking over carefully placed materials and items, with girls in the dozer basket as well enjoying themselves.

… How the fuck did it come to this? The Officer shudders. “I don’t know!”

“How did it come to this?” you ask. She looks scared to answer. “Answer me.”

“Fine! I told them that we could have a party and mess around with some of the vehicles when we were finished but uh… we finished our shift early and they ended up going overboard.” Clearly.

> Get on a loudspeaker and threaten to NJP them all.
> Call in the Hall Monitors.
> “They’re your shift, you get them under control before someone gets hurt
.”
> Other

>Get on a loudspeaker and threaten to NJP them all.
"You didn't invite me? How DARE you!"

Failing that, we can always threaten to BDSM them all instead of the NJP.

>Get on a loudspeaker and threaten to NJP them all.

All the fury! They will know the wrath of the superior officer!

Failing that, fetch a tank and pop a 57mm cap in their ass.

>> Get on a loudspeaker and threaten to NJP them all.
>Grab our tank, threaten them with a tank (also to advertise)

We're going to need backup. especially since I forsee us being treated like a symbol of authority in a teen movie.

Bring the tank, this

> Other
Bring one of the tanks in case they try to go full Killdozer on us

Not for nothing, it's pretty fun, but doesn't this seem a bit excessive? Don't know if that's going to go over well with possible promotions.

>Tank Vs. Killdozer

Sounds like something from a MONSTER TRUCK rally

Set Denise on them!

Fund it. Earnings for 50/50 for the Tankery Club and the Agriculture Department.

The tank should only be brought in if they do not respond to NJP threats.

I'd pay to see it as much as the new GuP project

Things we don't have time for: Their bullshit, this officer's incompetence.

You mean this?
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-08-28/girls-and-panzer-anime-gets-final-chapter-sequel/.105848

> tfw crying when its over and not smiling because it happened

> Final chapter
My tender heart can't take it.

I shall do both.

I have an affection for ends of series. An actual ending lets everyone move on, and hopefully prevents something being dragged out well past the death of quality.

“Denise.” She hands you a loudspeaker. You go and find the tallest place to stand from, a truck that has been turned on its side by some rowdy construction workers. You climb up, turn the loudspeaker on, and give them what for. “Attention workers of Shift 406! Cease your actions now or face non-judicial punishment!” They continue being rowdy and rambunctious, the diggers now beginning to joust and punch at each other like lazy cats. “Again, attention workers of Shift 406! This is Lieutenant Zumwalt!”

And at that, they immediately stop what they’re doing. All the dirty and crazy looking construction workers poke their heads out of their trucks, dozers, diggers, cranes and whatever holes they’re hanging out of to look at you. “Yes, it’s me,” you declare. “Stop messing around or I guarantee the NJP will be the merciful option for you.”

They immediately file out of their vehicles and hurry to stand at attention in front of you. Wow. You uh… you didn’t think that’d work.

Are they that scared of you?

They stand at attention, some covered in dirt and dust, several with mud splattered on their goggles and helmets, and almost all of them wearing their uniforms wrong (miniskirts hiked up, work blouses open to reveal tanktops underneath, shorts instead of skirts, etc.) What an absolute sideshow.

The shift leader comes up to you. “H-… how did you do that?”

> Boast
> Neutral
> Polite

If this is the end of Girls und Panzer completely, then I must say it's a tough loss to swallow. It's unironically my favorite anime that ever was.

>Polite

> Boast

> Neutral
Give her the ass-chewing of a lifetime. That was fucking embarrassing.

> Polite
"I don't know but let's just roll with it.

It'll be depressing as hell to see it end. It's not my favourite, but it's probably second and there's nothing else that provides an even similar experience.

>Neutral

this

>> Polite

It's fun and i enjoyed the tank battle but the one thing i could never get over was the pink M3 Lee.

Changing my vote to this

>Neutral

Its probably because they know I have tanks.

I don't want to see it go, but I've seen too many things dragged out, the quality dropping and the contempt for fans building. I want GuP to end with pride and a place in my heart, not a memory of it trying to get my last dime in merchandise and ad revenues.

> Neutral
It comes with the territory of driving a tank.

I'm adding support of to my vote of .

That officer should know better than to bribe their crew. If she has to bribe, she's not leading.

Maybe the "Final Chapter" part refers to the Ooarai girls, and we'll get more GuP anime in the future.

Maybe even a Ribbon Warrior anime.

I'd have liked it to get the K-On! format which is my no. 1 at least though: S1-S2-Movie, though now I guess the closest we could get would be S1-Movie-S2. Hopefully this Last Chapter is a proper season or movie, and not just an OVA.

I kind of hate Ribbon Warrior

Not a bad way to continue the series without having Miho and Oorai stay in high school for 12 years.

Lots of sports anime out there. Could be different quirks to the same sport. Different POVs.

GermanSchteel! You need to move to Japan and write GuP! You already have the experience of LGA 1 and 2. You could do this for GuP!

>Polite
"I have these (point to chest) so you lose"

> tfw the Japs don't call you to write for GuP
Life is realistically suffering.

I also wouldn't mind if maybe we got an After Story movie about the new command team.

> Neutral
> Other

You place your hands on your hips. “It’s not about what I did. It’s about what you’re doing, or rather what you’re not doing.” The shift leader blinks. “What’s your name?”

“E-… Ensign Carver, Hadley Carver.”

“Ensign Carver.” You poke her in the chest, sternly addressing her like a strict mother to a child. “You failed in your duties to discipline your workers, you lost complete control of them and allowed a situation to develop that could’ve gotten someone hurt, and even before that you attempted to bribe them with an unnecessary reward that again could’ve gotten property damaged or someone seriously injured.” Her lip quivers a bit, and she looks down in grief. “Do you have anything to say for yourself?”

“… no,” she mutters.

You sigh, then look to her workers, who all guiltily look around. “Don’t be guilty for her. Be guilty for yourselves. You all could’ve done serious damage to LGA property or gotten someone killed. You’re lucky it was me that was sent down to discipline you all. Captain Spruance would not be so kind.”

Ensign Carver nods slowly. “We’re sorry.”

You grumble a little. These girls could use a bit of discipline. But that could really take some time out of your day.

> Let Carver figure things out for herself.
> Take the time to drill them and instill proper discipline.
> Other

Stop by again at the end of the day, though.

>> Let Carver figure things out for herself.

We have shit to do.

I'd what the 115ish episode + 2 OVAs (Epilogues and Christmas) GuP:LGA anime, and unashamedly have a bit of a cry at the end. Don't let us down Schteel.

Stay for a short while to make sure she's doing it right, then leave if she looks like she has the situation in hand.

>> Take the time to drill them and instill proper discipline.

>Let Carver figure things out for herself.
The leather outfit required for the proper instruction takes quite a lot of time to prepare.

> Let Carver figure things out for herself

This seems fair.

Afterwords we can tell her that if she has more questions or would like to speak to us in private another time.

Turn to Carver. Tell her to get this sorted. Mercy and generosity will not be forthcoming in the future.

For anyone.

> Take the time to drill them and instill proper discipline
Special focus on helping Carver git gud

> Take the time to drill them and instill proper discipline.

> When you realise Elodie must have smacked her heel down to begin her speech.
youtube.com/watch?v=wSAp991JIVs

Should we start practicing our heel clicks?

I wonder if Shiho started out like Satsuki? Driven and assembling a team of lunatics by sheer force of personality?

Seems about right. I feel like Maho could also manage a mean heel click in a pinch.

Maybe put some metal nails in our soles or metal capped heels?

“Listen Carver, I’m not going to baby you or anything. This is your shift, not mine. I’m not supposed to be micromanaging you. I can stick around and watch you try and get your stuff together, but I can’t do things for you. You got that?”

Carver nods. “Of course!”

“Good.” You fold your arms. “First task of the day. Cleaning all this shit up.” All the workers groan at the sound of that. “Hey! If you didn’t want to clean up, then don’t make the mess!” They shut themselves up. “Get yourself sorted, Carver.”

Carver raises her hand, making herself visible. “Alright y’all! Grab some brooms, dustpans, and some trucks. We’re cleaning this dirt up!”

-

-

You stayed for a little while to make sure that Carver was doing her job properly. The expansion area was supposed to be ready by tonight, but thanks to her shift’s antics, it’s likely it won’t be complete until Saturday. Carver already said she’ll take the full brunt of the punishment in place of her crew, considering it was mostly her fault they got out of control.

She salutes you when you leave. “Thank you very much, Lieutenant! I won’t forget you!”

You know, you’re pretty sure you’re one of the few freshman officers on the ship, if not the ONLY one. How is an upperclassman like her suddenly so deferential to you?

Oh well, no matter.

-

-

> JOB COMPLETE
> +5 CP

With that done, Denise heads away to help the Hall Monitors, and Hilda as well elects to head home for the day.

That just left you.

> Head to the Tank HQ
> Go rally with your crew
> Call someone (Who?)
> Other

>> Call someone (Stack)
Lets hang out for a bit, why not?

We've been meaning to spend some time with them anyway, and let's ask Nona what that Gunners' Association's about seeing as we missed their first meeting.

>Call someone (Who?)
>Oleg and Miss McPherson

We need to be sure that Oleg is never EVER doing that stuff for our team.

>Get the rest of the tanks.

How much time do we have till practice starts?

I'll change to rallying with the crew I suppose.

Might as well, can always talk with Stack a bit while the crew as a whole's there.

-

-

You ride on Oliver’s top with Stack and Winona as Josephina and Ingrid sit up front. Everyone went out for a bit of early dinner before practice, which meant that they had bags of food on hand for you to enjoy. Everything from poutine, to orange slices, and everything in between. “So how was work?” asks Stack.

“It went fine, had to control a pretty rowdy gang of workers,” you say. “But it went well all things considered. You?”

Stack shrugs. “Eh, I went fishing today.”

Winona turns over to Stack. “Stack, I noticed that you don’t seem to go to work that often, are you just blowing all of your vacation days at once?”

“Yep!” she says.

“We’re in the middle of summer though, you’re going to want those from the dog days in the winter,” you say. “I hear they get brutal.”

“Hey, I do declare that what I am doing is sound! It’s summer, it’s time to relax and goof off!” says Stack. “All y’all are just being factious!”

“You mean facetious,” you say. “And that’s not even the right word.”

“Whatever!” She looks down at Ingrid as she sits up against the turret. “Ingrid, we still going running tonight?”

“Huh? What?” She looks up at Stack. “Oh, yeah, yeah, I guess.”

“You guys are going running tonight?” you ask. “Why?”

“Ingrid wants to get STRONGER!” Stack pumps her arms, flexing for you.

“Oh, fuck off, I just want to not vomit after a quarter mile of running!” yells Ingrid.

Stack grins, then looks to you. “You’re free to join us, Ellie! I’d say you could put some meat on them bones but I can clearly see where all the fat in your body goes.” To your butt? Wait. IS SHE MAKING A CRACK AT YOUR TITS!? She giggles a little, as does Winona.

> “I’ll think about it.”
> “Sure, I’d love to.”
> “No thanks.”
> Other

>> “I’ll think about it.”

> “Sure, I’d love to.”
We wanted to do some bonding with those two anyway, try and sniff out their loyalty quests.

> “Sure, I’d love to.”
RUN RUN RUN!

>“I’ll think about it.”

We're gonna need some extra support up front if we do.

>> “I’ll think about it.”

> “Sure, I’d love to.”
Nobody gets to crack wise at the girls.

Elodie's equipped for it, we went running with Nona way back in the early threads.

> “Sure, I’d love to.”
Couldn't hurt.

Damnit, I keep forgetting to turn my trip off.

>> “Sure, I’d love to.”

> “Sure, I’d love to.”

You smile at Stack, nodding to her. “I’d love to. I’ll meet you after practice then.”

“Great!” Stack smacks you on the back, probably leaving a very painful mark at that too. Yow…

-

-

“Alright, everyone, today’s an exercise day!” The entire Tankery team was now dressed in PT gear. Thankfully, it seemed that Miss McPherson wouldn’t be sending you on a marathon run. Now, it seemed that she was taking a backseat to allow Griselda to do practice for the day. “Let’s all stretch and limber up! Stack! Lead us on!”

Stack steps forward, smiling at everyone. “Alrighty, y’all! Let’s limber up or I guarantee y’all are gonna die out there!” To be frank, you are perfectly aware of why one needs to limber and stretch before getting into a tank and sitting down for possibly hours at a time. That in itself is tiring, sometimes the situation demands you have to get up quickly and run without proper preparation.

After a few minutes of basic leg and arm stretches, everyone defaulted to swinging their bodies around, taking high steps, or doing push ups. Griselda met with you during that. “Ellie. Can I ask a quick favor of you before we go outside?”

Ugh, here we go. “Jeep Jockey doesn’t fly the planes, he just drives the jeep.”

“What? No.” You blink, looking at a very confused Griselda. “I just wanted your advice on who we want to take to the exhibition match. ZES and Kursk are already here, but Saint Gloriana actually offered when I brought it up to them.”

> “It’s up to you.”
> “Why not bring them all?”
> Take ZES
> Take Kursk
> Take St. Gloriana
> Other

>> “Why not bring them all?” (Except ZES)
>Though Zes made a very poor impression with their representative.