Sibella Quest Day 2

The continuing adventures of an angel general and her loyal soldier.

"It must be...quite trying for her, at times." You say referring to Nayara's saints. "I know that when user finds himself stressed he talks to myself, or Costilla, Benny, anybody in our little family. What about you and her?"

"She keeps in touch with her old pack. Her sister is the new alpha and the pack in general is very proud of her." Hahaiah says.

"But what about you? Do you have anyone to talk to?"

"I...I find it difficult to connect with people of Earth. I have Nayara..."

"Anyone else? Just her?"

Hahaiah nods. "Just my partner."

You put a glowing white hand on his radiant armor. "It's okay. I'm sort of like that but turned around. I don't socialize well with our own people."

"Really?" Hahaiah says surprised. "You? Awkward among our own people? Why I remember you used to stand in front of legions of angels all entranced by your enchanting voice. You rallied them, you commanded them."

You flash him a wan smile. "That was a long time ago though...my voice was really enchanting? I remember thinking it sounded weird when I was loud..."

"It is still enchanting. It is only softer, gentler..."

You feel a pleasurable warmth build under your skin. "W-well aren't you a flatterer? You want to really be awful you should say something about my wings."

"Your wings are beautiful, as if they were carved from alabaster moonlight..."

You make a small stuttering sound in your throat and reflexively give your wings a flap. "I think your armor is really cool..." You say the first thing to come to your mind. "Its like its made of metal. Really cool metal."

"Thank you general."

Oh god, you're flirting...you're actually flirting!

SAY/DO?

NEXT SCENE?

KEEP FLIRTING, IT FEELS WEIRD BUT GOOD!

QUICKLY START TALKING ABOUT OUR PARTNERS. THEY'RE FIGHTING UP A STORM RIGHT NOW AND WE CAN FEEL IT IN THE BACK OF OUR MIND!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/yKg0tByY
pastebin.com/u/LewdAnonTheLewd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>KEEP FLIRTING, IT FEELS WEIRD BUT GOOD!
>QUICKLY START TALKING ABOUT OUR PARTNERS. THEY'RE FIGHTING UP A STORM RIGHT NOW AND WE CAN FEEL IT IN THE BACK OF OUR MIND!
Do both, keep flirting until just a point in time that it becomes way too embarassing for us, and then turn it back to the fight. Try to regain control.

Maybe talk about sword play, or perhaps a time when he didn't have his helmet on, or even bringing up how he always has his helmet on. I'm not too picky.

Anyways, as usual. Advantages/Disadvantages

Continue flirting

Rolled 16 (1d20)

Flirt more!
Roll for Success.

flirt, keep the pain train going

Lets keep flirting, even though I was an abbyfag

Also I'm gonna drop this before things pick up

Winnie What If Pt. 2 the lewd chapter

I got caught up and couldn't finish the Abby what if, sorry about that

Hey I'm finally showing up on time.

Just dropping off some stuff I've been working on. I want to get this fully fleshed out and rendered properly.

Otherwise I definitely mostly caught up now. Just gotta catch up with sibella and finish off Phantasma Quest.

Phanty Quest has been my favorite so far by the way. P-user is on my list of "characters to draw".

"Y-You have very big shoulders. They're very strong and manly..."

"Your shoulders are very slender and feminine. They're gracefully sloped like the counters of a heavenly phoenix."

You touch your shoulders. Are they really so beautiful? You know you're an angel but he's making it sound like you're Raphael or something, a being of pure beauty.

"O-Oh thank you Hahaiah but come on, are my shoulders really that beautiful?" Deep down you want him to say yes.

"No. They are not that beautiful. They are more than my clumsy speech can describe."

...And he says something even better.

Oh god, you're all alone up here and you have...feelings. You want to hug Hahaiah. You want him to wrap those big strong arms around you. You want him to...

But you just met! That's ridiculous. He-he's the first angel you'v talked to in a long time not an archangel and he's being nice. Very nice. ..

You shouldn't misinterpret his friendliness. You had that same problem with user. He's just trying to be friendly...

H-how would you even talk to him about something like that? How would you know if he wanted that? What if you asked him and he said no?

And its been ages since you fused. You aren't sure if you'd be good at it and he thinks so highly of you and you don't want to disappoint him...

"You seem to be turning a very pleasing shade of sunset general. It is very charming."

"You have a nice helmet. Its a strong helmet. I mean it makes you look strong! You always have it on so I guess you really like it. I like it to."

Maybe user could lend you some of his disgusting books? You dread the thought of reading them but you think you could use some help on this. Maybe Sibella could help, she's good with words?

"Would you like to see what I look like without the helmet?" He says bringing his hands to it.

SAY/DO?

ASK HIM TO TAKE THE HELMET OFF?

QUICKLY CHANGE THE SUBJECT! THINGS ARE GOING TOO FARRRR!

take the helmet off ourself

Ed! Nice to see you! The picture is looking great!

P-Quest has definitely been the turning point for QG's writing, so I believe it.

Where are you at now?

>QUICKLY CHANGE THE SUBJECT! THINGS ARE GOING TOO FARRRR!

Alright guys, we've had our fun, time to tone it down a bit. She needs to cool herself off a bit.

Stammer and blush.

>KEEP FLIRTING. IT FEELS WEIRD BUT GOOD
Also I had to be apart of like, 3 birthday parties this week and didn't get to finish the Diner scene.
This is what I have
>dat Sibella
nice

>Ask him (politely) to take off the helmet

God bless you Crunch, this is looking great!

We're dong that anyway regardless of result

>Change the subject

>Take his helmet off

>Ask him to politely take his helmet off

These look wonderful! Great to see you guys again!

Just realized that I forgot the link like a fool

pastebin.com/yKg0tByY

Alright lets ask him to take it off.

>tfw QG tells you an angel could love her like no human could
>tfw QG tells you an angel could satisfy her like no human ever could
>tfw you have to push Abby into a relationship so she has a happy ending too
>tfw Abbyfag
N-no, there is nothing wrong. I'm fiiiine

Also, damnit, won't be able to participate this time. Won't be able to write any lewds either, but if you were reading my series Fan Fire on Mecha girl quest then i added two more chapters (Don't bother rereading 2 and 3 [remade], i didn't change anything important)

pastebin.com/u/LewdAnonTheLewd

Fucking great. Lewd and cute and even funny.

>“Can’t eat grapes.” she said.
Didn't know dogs can't eat grapes. Chocolate, too, right? Could user still keep that around the house, just clearly labeled? Would he have to brush his teeth afterwards and before kissing?

Having a werewolf gf requires more responsibility than I thought.

Don't give them onions either, just don't

Yeah, although I realized that I had user give her the hot chocolate without thinking about it

I feel your pain abbyfag, for I am you too

"W-Would you mind if you took it off..." You say glowing red as the setting sun. "I-I want to see what you look like behind it..."

Hahaiah nods and begins to lift up his helmet...

...beneath the helmet is a face as dark and formless as a midnight sky without stars. It stands on his shoulders like a thundercloud. His two red eyes glow in the darkness like distant tired suns.

You are transfixed by such heavenly beauty.

"You're very handsome." You say reaching a hand out to touch his cheek before you know what you're doing.

He feels as cool as an evening breeze. And soft.

"Such soft skin for a warrior..."

Hahaiah touches your cheek and you gasp and shudder. "I return those words to you."

"W-Why do you wear the helmet so much? You're...beautiful Hahaiah."

"Humans tend to find my appearance disconcerting. No ears. No mouth. No nose."

"I like it..."

SAY/DO?

LEAN IN AND KISS HIM! GO FOR BROKE!

ASK HIM TO KISS YOU.

WE'RE IN TOO DEEP! TALK ABOUT SWORDS OR SOMETHING!

lean in for kiss then cut to battle

>WE'RE IN TOO DEEP! TALK ABOUT SWORDS OR SOMETHING!
Guys, seriously, I am shipping them, but I think we've gone a bit too far.

Kiss.

Angels love very freely, right? I think QG said something about how we could casually turn into spheres of angelic orgy with no strings attached.

Agreeing with this. There will be plenty of tiem for hnky panky later. Especially if user gets some time with Sibella ;)

About Midway through Pquest and just starting the first bit of Sibella just so I can catch up to these threads. The Detective Work and Noir of Phanty Quest was right up my alley, Even if I was practially reading through the archive going"She's a werewolf!" the entire time..

Okay werewolf Hunter twist got me by surprise but still!

Have another Work in progress.

Damn Crunch you never cease to amaze. Those are some stellar details and pencilling you've got.

Seriously really dig the interior shots.

Stuff like that is one of the areas I could really improve in.

>whisper his name
>lean in and kiss
>let this moment wash away the hearthache you felt earlier

ooohh I'm liking this new ship

Time to turn this back to swords. Don't do something she'll regret right now.

It was a really fun mystery, yeah. Though I am really interested to see what your reaction will be as time goes on. It's really fun.

>Kiss

And yeah. Angels love freely. It wasn't the weirdest part of Paradise Lost.

>Back Out

I can't wait to return to Phanty Quest personally.

Back out for now.

back it up (doesn't quite feel like an abby move to be so forward so quickly)

also paradise lost is weird as shit when you get down to it

Milton was weird as shit. He was a very interesting guy, especially in how his views on government shifted as he aged.

>Back Out

"I...I..."

This is going way too fast. This is way too sudden. Who knows if these feelings are even genuine? Maybe you're just trying to find attention after user and Sibella....

...Wherever they come from these feelings are strong, and they warned you about strong feelings before coming to Earth. You got to know how to control them. They caused trouble with you and user and Sibella and you don't want that to happen now with your new friend.

"So uh...swords!" You say flapping away form Hahaiah. "I-I think your sword is really neat its a lot bigger than mine do you ever get tired swinging it around when its so huge?"

Hahaiah nods in acknowledgement of your desire to change the subject. "Its not so burdensome when you build yourself up to it. You favor a lighter weapon?"

"Y-yeah. Speed is how I fight. I don't normally fight things as user's partner. Can't hit physical stuff and what not. But I've been getting a lot more practice sense we've been fighting demons."

"Would you care to train with me general? I think we both could benefit from each other's tutelage."

"Sure!" You say with a smile. "I could probably benefit more than you. I'm so rusty..." With a wave of your hand you bring out your sword, thin and bright like a solid sunbeam. Its glow illuminates the surrounding clouds. "Don't' go easy on me though."

SAY/DO?

RETURN TO user MODE?

Time to begin the training, and then to user mode.

second

>Say/Do
>Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but we're both angels, so fuse with me, maybe?
Serious answer, in this order:
>Draw sword
>battle cry
>charge
>Eye of the Tiger begins playing in the background

You fix your sword in a fighting grip and wait for Hahaiah to draw his own. With a mighty boom that reverberates through the clouds knocking rain from their chilled stores his massive sword appears in his hands like a molten chunk of metal. "I would never dream of insulting your skills by going easy on you general. Shall we begin?"

You answer by rising high into the air and giving a mighty battle cry before charging down in a swoop, fire trailing behind your descent!

(Its the...eye of the angel its the thrill of the fight swooping down to the challenge of our rival...)

RETURNING TO user MODE

You're left in the dark. You aren't sure who her final saint is and what she can do.

And you are also left in the dark.

But you have a saint that goes well with blindness...

SWITCH TO LUCY?

CONTINUE WITH FLORIAN?

Lucy, we gotta plat this game

It's Lucy time, our style is at 5 currently, yes?

Let's at least attempt this with Florian, we're so close to that achievement, plus defeating a senior SI with only one saint is going to give us some serious cred.

We can't actually do that, we already switched saints once.

I thought it was beat her 3 saints with our 3 saints?

Loosey

Yes and yes.

Also sorry things are going slow tonight.

You switch out to Lucy and your senses sharpen. You can smell Nayara. You can smell the wood of the warehouse. You can hear her soft cat steps. You can hear her heartbeat...

...And you can also hear the high shrill voice in your ear.

"No!" Lucy cries. "Oh lustfull boy what have you done! With a vampire even! I can feel your lust like garbage falling over me!"

"Well, I can feel your disappointment." And you really can. Her emotions contaminate your own and you feel wretched and guilty. Especially after the confidence high of Florian.

What is wrong with you? Fighting Nayara. She only wants to help. And entering a relationship with Sibella. Is that really going to help you keep your objectivity during this mission? And poor Char, you've set her up for a crushing and humiliating in front of everyone and....

"Stop it Lucy." You think. "I get enough of that noise from Nayara. Who we're supposed to be fighting. Get your head back under mine and let's go, this is go time!"

"Well maybe I don't want us to win. Maybe we deserve to be punished for our presumptive arrogance and filthy lust!"

You hear Nayara leap off the ground. You got to get your heads together if you want to keep your momentum I this duel.

ROLL 3D20 TO GET LUCY UNDER CONTROL

Rolled 17 (1d20)

Lets see what happens.

Rolled 14 (1d20)

Rolled 10 (1d20)

Well, we got Lucy to listen to us and gained another style point. This is a good thing.

praise kek

Is Kek going to be a thing in Tanis Quest?

Lucy isn't the only thing going loose

Ah crap I'm 3 hours late.
Hope I haven't missed too much.

How many style points do we have now?

"Lucy calm down." Your words cut like a beam of light through the mental clutter buzzing in your mind. "Calm down and look in my heart. Do you think I'm doing any of this to hurt us? To hurt you? To hurt anyone?"

"I hate this...I hate feeling your dependence on her, her dependence on you. I hate this..."

"Bare with me Lucy. Come on. Look at my heart. I know intimacy isn't something you're comfortable with but you have to trust me here!"

"I...I shall try..."

A faint change in air pressure.

A hot swipe of an E-tool blade against your stubble.

You barely slid out of the way of that one. But you avoided it.

ENGAGE IN HAND TO HAND COMBAT?

ATTEMPT TO MOVE AWAY AND ENGAGE FROM RANGE?

6 with that 17 we just rolled.

I say we go with range.

>ENGAGE IN HAND TO HAND COMBAT?
We have to expect that it's not going to be easy for us to get into range, best we can do is grin and bare it until we can get an opening for ourselves.

K, thanks.
Not too bad then.

So I got a crazy idea for how Char could instantly be the one worthy of joining our group.
She has a spirit.
And, in the near future, we're gonna be fighting Moloch, IIRC.
What if she ends up being able to summon that demon?

>Oh, you think darkness is your ally.
The shadows betray you, because they belong to me!
Go hand to hand.

Depending on how things play out in the event following her date tonight something like that could actually happen...in which case her fight with Winnie would be a lot more even.

Run and Gun

Stand and Sword

i want to believe
run and gun

Range

So bonuses we have with Lucy
Prayer Beads is now +3
(If we shoot): Gun Lover + Head of a pin + Annie Oakley: +3 to gun rolls, and if it contains at least one Good rank, it's a guaranteed hit.
Extreme Precision: When rolling for defense/offense with Lucy, discard lowest roll if it'd result in a bad or very bad end result.
Good Listener: +2 to avoiding attacks.
(If we go melee): Precision Cutting: +1 to sword attacks. Can deflect attacks. Increased chance of avoiding attacks (total of +3)
Vision Hacking: If successful hit upon target, user can choose what things cannot be seen.

>Spoiler
Jesus, more even?!
Moloch is one of the big name demons, isn't he?
What the hell does Winnie have to measure up to THAT?

Rolled 3 (1d4)

I'm rolling 1d4
odd numbers, we go hand to hand
even numbers, try to gun her down
and that's how I'll vote

>Run and Gun

You hear Nayara curse under her breathe as you roll away from the blow. You continue to move away from the sound as...sounds come at you. Sounds of something heavy and fast.

ROLL 3D20+1 TO AVOID ATTACKS AND MOVE INTO RANGE

Rolled 7 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

Good old Canadian grit.

Rolled 12 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

Alrighty then. I will spend style here.

He's limited like other demons and thought forms by the mental energies of their summoner. Char will be able to give Winnie a run for her money but don't count her out yet. She's tough as hell.

Rolled 4 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

spending a point

I have severe concerns about Char's ability to handle a demon inside her. She's got a bit of a thing against them.

So, I think this means we discard the 5, and goes with 13 and the 8?

Well, I'm open for other ideas on how Char could win?

Shouldn't the bonus be higher?
Good Listener gives a +2 to avoiding attacks, at the very least.

>Style:4

It's not easy to dodge...whatever it is that she's hurling at you. They move like giant snakes. They twist in midair. You have to vault over one of them and it feels...rough and coarse. Like string almost.

But you avoid them and get clear...

"Damn it! Hold still!" Nayara yells.

She gave her position away with her hearbeat. Her making a sound just adds to the ease.

The roll is complicated by us trying to return fire as we move and the general difficulty in dodging these kinds of attacks.

ROLL 3D20 TO FIRE!

AIM AT NAYARA?

AIM AT THE OBJECTS?

Rolled 13 (1d20)

Fire at Nayara

Aim at the objects. Nayara doesn't know Lucy can let us hear even a heartbeat, and I don't believe she would get so carried away as to, as far as she knew, give away her position with that yell. I think she's up to something.

Rolled 20 (1d20)

the objects

Eh fine, yeah, go with this.

Rolled 17 (1d20)

Sorry, forgot to roll

whew lad, time to get hype

And we won this exchange pretty handily!
No one else needs to roll now.

Wonder what sorta perk we're getting.

YES
Amazing roll man!

Damn we keep steamroller this girl.

So we hit.
That means we can remove her sense now, right?

The Barber. +1 to shoot objects free???

Wait shit.
If we hit the objects, does that mean vision hacking doesn't activate?
Cause we kinda need to mess with her senses if we want a chance at victory I think.

thanks fampi

Seems kinda weak?

No, thank YOU.
That 20 really helped us out.

I'm here to roll and make jokes, that's about it

Other bonus: we're back up to 6 style.

Yeah but let's not underestimate her.
One shit roll and we're not gonna have a fun time.

"Wait." Lucy whispers in your head. "Wait its a trick. Aim at her hair."

"Her what?"

"Those things around her. That's her hair. She wants you to shoot at her so she'll block the shot with a clump of it like a shield. Aim where the hair is thin...aim there!"

WATCH AND LISTEN: When you roll at least two VERY GOOD results with Lucy she will pin point the enemy's weak spot for you.

You fire off a volley and you hear your shots hit something heavy. The sounds give you more of an idea what you're fighting...giant living hair.

Saints are weird, aren't they?

"No!" Nayara gasps. But you continue to blast away at the hair. Lucy guides you all the while helping you aim at where the hair is thinnest and avoiding Nayara's attempts to block your shots with thickened points.

"We're not done yet!" Nayara yells.
A mass of motion rockets toward you and you scramble to defend yourself!

ROLL 3D20+1

I mostly want it to see the Master's face when he figures out that our side's got all 3 of the demons he counted on to fix things, while he's got nothing

Rolled 18 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

Rolled 7 + 1 (1d20 + 1)

Rolling.
Think I might wanna spend?