So I just got banned from my local game store for handing a few of these out. Apparently...

So I just got banned from my local game store for handing a few of these out. Apparently, I was making the women feel "unsafe".

Don't go to a game store to hit on women, you dolt. People are there to play and talk games, not find romance or hookups.

Sure you did.

We totes believe you.

Totes.

I've played this game before. The perfect counter is the "I'm not here to educate you" card. Would have been embarrassing if you'd hung around long enough to see it played.

You just need to ease some questions the card raises. Add "not a serial killer. just a rapist" to the bottom.

And today, on things that never happened...

I'll take shit that never happened for 200 Alex

That is by far the most Spergy CWC thing I have ever heard

No shit, dumbasses.

Clearly they should be banned too for not following the rule of "read the card"

You ignoramus. These cards do not function unless the female participant draws said cards from your fedora.

:^)

Small misunderstanding. Easily corrected.
Here. Fill those, one for store owner to lift your ban, the rest for the ladies (one each).

First off, lie

Second off, why

Brilliant

See, I wanna go and agree with you guys...

But then, like this guy said, I remember that people like this actually exist.

...the sad thing is that, in another world, gestures like this could have been totally innocent (but probably not) and maybe a little bit sweet.

...maybe.

...okay, no.

Seriously, though. Next time try actually talking to women like they're human beings instead of like they're customers and you're a bag boy.

...I have no idea if this is the right analogy or not.

These make opening this thread totally worth it.

I kek'd at this way harder than I should have.

9/10 would kek again.

Op, there's better ways to get the Creeper© trading card game out there. I know you're hyped for the Nice Guy expansion, but chill.

this is what playing children's card games does to you

Thread rescued

You see, that might come off as creepy user. If you want to get to know a woman, stalk her until you learn her phone number, then when you're both at the LGS call her on her phone and asks if she wants to play a game.