Welcome to the Accidental Magical Girl thread!

Welcome to the Accidental Magical Girl thread!

Various worlds and multiverses have become connected together via the mysterious Overcity, a sprawling landscape inhabited by monsters and magical beings. Girls and boys endowed with their new supernatural powers can work together solving conflicts that arise!

>This is NOT a greentext adventure style CYOA with one GM and thread posting to dictate the adventure, but rather a hub thread for multiple storycrafters to use.
A majority of activity (including campaigns) instead happens in the Rizon IRC and the Discord, which is open for newbies to join.
Characters can be rolled with the CYOA's purple PDF, the Supplementary Combat System can be used for campaigns and PNP, or AMGC's blue pdf which contains its own rules for PNP campaigns alongside the rolls.

Post builds, roleplay, write stuff.

1.51 CHANGELOG (Important if you intend to update a character that was created with the CYOA writing prompt in mind): pastebin.com/ub28mT8t

CYOA Stuff:
Writefag Archive: pastebin.com/rSvTGQzP
Magical Girl Images (updated 02/26/16): mega.nz/#F!xINWxCqY!HsVA2LnU9RDMMmZieoqv9w

AMGC Character Archive:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ugcJa0fs2KkZ-oXy7kexzqAySUzsbUJ42GydS_kV_w/
Add your character here!

RPNP Stuff:
IRC Linkboard:
titanpad.com/RWlqAHmERq
Spec Trees (spells for all 19 normal Specializations, updated often):
titanpad.com/FUjuIO6cfH

IRC on Rizon:
OOC Chat: #MGCYOA
In Character RP Pub: #TheWand&Circlet
IC Campaigns: #MGChronicle or #MGPnP
IC Shenanigans: #Overcity
IC Cafe: #MGCafe
rizon.net/chat

The Discord Server for Roleplaying and Campaigns:
discord.gg/FsuCpTJ

Early 2015 Old Thread OP Text: pastebin.com/usMM2EC7

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

orteil.dashnet.org/randomgen/?gen=xvJyAbps
pastebin.com/ZvxkyAbH
mgcyoa.azurewebsites.net/
pastebin.com/jCStZAqq
drive.google.com/open?id=11e88asWSMIIxB-iX7c5QX1j6pRcXWXAg0DTrLuOGVWo
pastebin.com/ArCvYAPt
pastebin.com/3rwLq8TT
pastebin.com/FJwNH5Fz
pastebin.com/X0Ngy7zY
pastebin.com/cTL5Ptpa
pastebin.com/LFmGNMBq
pastebin.com/cbcBUc03
titanpad.com/ep/pad/view/TunerReplacement/ehSaa5FR1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The CYOA's Patron Module, which determines just who bestows your character's magical abilities. But be wary, for not all of these patrons are after your best interests...

This PDF is for AMGC 1.131, used for PnP in the IRC.
>Features 10 additional powers and 20 extra perks, as well as combat actions, point buy, and more.

>Character generator for AMGC, made by Doxy using RandomGen by Orteil.
Just one click and your mahou will be finished!
orteil.dashnet.org/randomgen/?gen=xvJyAbps

>Add-Ons to AMGC Core including the Corruption, Fusion, and Puchuu docs, now in one semi-convenient spot!
pastebin.com/ZvxkyAbH

>Character sharing thing made by emperor_
mgcyoa.azurewebsites.net/

Magic overhaul by Drakon in progress. Teaser located here: pastebin.com/jCStZAqq

>Torque's Google Docs Character Sheet
drive.google.com/open?id=11e88asWSMIIxB-iX7c5QX1j6pRcXWXAg0DTrLuOGVWo

>Mirrors: pastebin.com/ArCvYAPt
>Changelog: pastebin.com/3rwLq8TT
>Previous Versions: pastebin.com/FJwNH5Fz

Introducing the MGCYOA Supplementary Combat System!

The SCS was made as an add-on to the CYOA to cover the combat side of roleplaying. It allows players to easily take characters made in the CYOA v1.5 and use them in Quests and long-running campaigns alike.

This PDF covers the basics of magical girls and sets the groundwork for future updates (which will include Patrons, DMGs, and Monster Girls).

>Addons to the SCS, currently only the Order & Chaos / Friend & Foe expansion:
pastebin.com/X0Ngy7zY

>Mirrors: pastebin.com/cTL5Ptpa
>Changelog: pastebin.com/LFmGNMBq
>Previous Versions: pastebin.com/cbcBUc03

Said Add-Ons for both the SCS and AMGC are also linked here for further convenience.

The SCS Order & Chaos, Friend & Foe expansion, for adapting patrons to SCS play, a basic bestiary, and creating dark magical or monster girl characters.

AMGC Corruption Module, for mechanics of a monstrous nature.

The AMGC Puchuu Expansion, for the myriad creatures that seek to instruct or command most magical girls.

And lastly AMGC Fusion, dearly in need of an update. RIP Tuner perk, likely missed by few.

Don't forget the guide to and history of the Magical Girl genre~ if anyone still reads it, that is

Monster girls.

They aren't just content to be stronger monsters. They want to take the jobs of us magical girls, too.
How many times have you seen a monster girl doing the job of a magical girl and taking her payment?
How many times have you seen a monster girl associating with regular people, having fun, maybe even buying a cake with that money they took from honest, hardworking girls?

It's not even just our jobs anymore. It's our lives, too!
Cunning monster girls disguise themselves and get better grades than us, while they relax at home. They don't have to worry so much about studying or doing homework with those corrupted minds working for them.
They still have power even while they're suppressed, too - and they use that to cheat in athletics. How can a human even hope to beat their records?
Even worse than that... have you ever had a boy stolen from you by a monster girl? Many good, hardworking magical girls have. Those monster girls have wicked allure, cheating in ways we can't match. How would it feel to finally have gotten in close with the boy you like only to find him leaving you because he likes another girl's cat ears?

This has to stop. Thankfully, even though they cheat, we can still stop them.
Recognize monsters for what they are. Don't let them take away from good girls.
Together, we can make the world a better place.

[This message paid for by The Beacon.]

I was wondering when this thread would start going to shit. Nice to see it doesn't disappoint.

What about the cute ones?

I have another gift for everyone. I cleaned up the bookmarks in the SCS a bit. I might go a bit further and add a few more at some point.

Rolled 19, 7, 2, 18, 8, 15, 18, 16, 11, 9, 5, 4 = 132 (12d20)

Has your character(s) ever had their heart broken? How did they react? Have they moved on?

Cute ones? Monsters? You're joking, right? Monsters are abom—

Hey! Who's there? Wait, how'd you get in here? You're suppo—no, wai—stop! Securi—!

... Ahem! Sorry, just some technical difficulties. Yes, cute monsters are just fine! All you have to worry about are the big ol' mean ones. Cute monsters are just like animals or people!

Voting for the Tuner Replacement has ended! The winner is Living Weapon, with Creature Girl being the runner-up.

titanpad.com/ep/pad/view/TunerReplacement/ehSaa5FR1w

why wasn't this advertised anywhere in the OP?

Because I'm not the one who wrote the OP. However, it was talked about a number of times in previous threads and I mentioned it fairly often in chat. Today I spammed it almost on the hour.

because the OP has been a shitshow for the past three threads

Friendly reminder that AMGC has content stolen from Maid of Charts.
Whoever updates it now should fix up this problem of letting Maid go without credit. She deserves it!

Friendly reminder that the acknowledgements list the IRC regulars of the time, which DSD was.

Friendly reminder that an indirect mention is not credit.
Nearly all AMGC specific powers and perks were suggested or tweaked by Maid. Fusion was Maid's idea. The monster customization mutations is again Maid's original concept.
She put as much work into AMGC as the persons currently credited. Please reflect this!

even if they wanted to update the other pdfs they cant, theyre not in irc and tn refuses to give the editting format up

>Maid of Charts

And that is who again?

I am genuinely impressed by how people can consistently talk of things that are untrue as if they are.
We KNOW what the god damn editing format is. TN isn't "refusing to give it up."
DSD isn't female, FD is just an idiot. Actually, ARE you FD? Is FD shitposter-kun?

DarkSunDuelist is the name you may be more familiar with. She changed it after she was harassed.

That's wrong.
Maid is cute! CUTE! Yes, she is a girl. She only pretended to be a guy so she wouldn't cause troubles.
No, I'm not FD.

Well when I asked around from those who've known him for a while that is not the answer I was given.
Also, I take back calling you Shitposter-kun. That name is retarded, I don't even care if you are them or not.

>Maid is cute! CUTE!
okay I think you're great now, shitposter-kun
10/10 memery my new friend

Tian released the pdf files thats how Zene and Torque are able to update Core now the issue is that Ain wouldnt release the other modules. Iirc Torque is trying to recreate them from scratch.

Ai-n gave out the other files as well. Updates may be suggested in the 1.14 pad and will eventually be voted upon.

So... there still dangerous.

Sorry, too busy fighting for my life. Delving in Dark Cultist conspiracies, and lewd puchuu assaults. To think about relationships. Maybe later on though.

Here is the updated AMGC main PDF. I am still looking into the bookmark options for the source file, as the default method seems to make one for every slide.

So what if some of them are dangerous?
Everyone's got their flaws, you know.
Nobody's perfect, and monsters are the same!
Don't judge them all just because a few are mean.

Heck, some would rather just curl up by a fireplace and snuggle.
Even if they look scary at first.
Let's just put all that stuff about monsters being bad behind us!
Please?

>I love you
>I'm marrying a twelve year old.
Good show.

>snuggly monstergirls
Lore breaking.