kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Jumpers!

Boxers of briefs?

Boxers, every day. Briefs are ball traps.

I've always felt bad for Petunia because I know that if I had been in her shoes I would've ended up just as hateful and bitter as she did.

What is your 『Stand』 anyway?

The goal actually was kind of the same at the time. Polnareff fought Diavolo already and he lost. He knew that the Arrow grants Stands and tried to keep it out of Diavolo's hands.

His goal at the time was still to protect the Arrow from Diavolo and his stand. And other STand users.

And from what I have seen in a blog dedicated to good translation, Requiem Stands become their own entities not linked to the user anymore, in some way. So all Requiems are Independents but can turn back.

Oh boy. Now?

At the very least we can be sure of how Awakened Stands work as everywhere I check, it's said Another One Bites The Dust ability stems from Kira's desire for his identity to not be revealed

『Tiptoe through the Tulips』
It takes the form of a Tube of Lipstick. When someone is marked with the Lipstick, it lowers their inhibitions and makes them more suggestible. The more of it on you, the less control you have of yourself.

Comm-
FUCK

While Petunia is somewhat understandable, can we at least all agree that "fuck Vernon"?

I accidentially read that as "fuck Venom"

Of course. He had no excuse for his attitude.

Vernon was a cunt, a fat cunt.

>"fuck Venom"
terrifying

>"fuck venom"
hawt

can we give him to starving cannibals?

Why would you do that to such an undeserving person?
After all, that much fat can't be good for the digestive system of someone who's starving.

Well, you'd be around 11 at the start of the jump. So the best thing to do is to knock on the door and headbutt him in the crotch when he answers.

I also kind of feel sorry for Dudley, that upbringing had to be incredibly unhealthy both physically and emotionally. Doubt he'll ever be a functioning member of society.

Speaking of Dudders, how do you think Petunia and Vernon would have reacted if Dudders had been a "freak"?

IIRC he started turning into a decent human being after harry saved his life.

Meh, in the end he became an okay person. Not a great or perfect person, but he turned his life into something passable, and stopped being as much of a cunt. Him and Harry are on a "Christmas Card" level, according to the last book.

Vernon would probably try and divorce Petunia. Petunia is a harder read. I don't think she'd abuse her son for being able to live her dream, but she might try and live vicariously through him.

Probably praise him for being so amazing. They love anything that fat fuck does, had he been a wizard they would have loved it but still found a reason to fuck over harry.

Make petunia and dudley magical just not harry potter magical, make them like summoners or some shit.

Dudley doesn't need it. He doesn't give a fuck about magic either way.

Petunia might defrost with a few cantrips, though.

Would a lightsaber work at Hogwarts?

Technology seems to work just fine there, like cameras and such work like normal.

Toward the end of the jump I used mine on the regular.

Alternatively, Symbiote allows you to do a remote-controlled body option, either on its own, or, if you want something a little bit more fleshed-out(heh), take Fallout/Fallout 4 with Science Perks and disassemble a robobrain to figure out how it works, then turn your primary body's CNS into one, either temporarily or permanently.

You can even control multiple bodies at once like this, letting you do all the things all the time.

It's never made clear at what point technology starts fucking up. I always assumed it was when Electricity got involved, since the watches and cameras we see in Hogwarts don't use it, nor does the steam engine.

It's never actually shown that magic causes shit to break, the only thing pointing towards that is Hermione saying that stuff goes wonky. And knowing her, she probably read it in a book and figured it must be true.
I've always been under the belief that only super sensitive stuff would be effective and that the rest is a combination of wizards being dumbasses, institutional inertia and the Ministry covering it up.

So bloomers and briefs.

Trunks and briefs.That whole family is weird.

[Doctor Feelgood Requiem]. It has extreme surgical precision and can cut without the target feeling pain, even substituting other feelings in its place. Its Requiem ability, [Transplant] lets it take things from people and place them in other people. Organs, knowledge, skills, genetic traits, even powers.

Would German Hollow Quest jump be accepted?

This series is perfect.

Goddamn it Skeleman. You're a skeleton, stop being so wide.

It has been brought up a lot. Yes. Make it.

What series would that be?

I have tad it that summers in HP were fun as shit.
I might have invited myself over to Number 4 to spend the time until school started. Several times.
If I did, I certainly didn't bring along a battleship and a certain ice sorceress.
You know, for science and shit.

>Elsa's face when Marge.

Eating disorders are a frequent problem for Nazarick inhabitants. You shouldn't make light of their pain.

It's the pauldrons. They frequently make things more complicated than they need to be.

Its the robes man they add a lot of width.

Overlord.

Anyone else having trouble posting?

Entoma is best Pleiades.

>Anyone else having trouble posting?
Nope.

I prefer czdelta

>One of these is male
>One of these is female

I still wonder why I had to get a high roll when I tried to waifu Shalltear on a whim. Did I make a mistake anons?

Boxer-briefs

I'm guessing the female isn't the one I'm thinking it is.

That skirt looks good on him.

I sorta didn't actually pay for a Stand, so I ended up being saddled with the rather weak 『Genius Of Love』, which allows me to gain a deeper understanding of people the closer I am to them. It's also surprisingly strong, if a bit slow.

Stole the idea from a friend, seemed to fit my somewhat-pacifist artist-chain.

>that scene where being a trap came THIS close to being ubiquitous within the Sorcerous Kingdom
Dodged a fucking bullet there didn't you Momonga?

Fun fact: Mare's outfit has lead Demiurge and the other NPCs to believe that Supreme Beings dress all their young males in girl's clothes.

『Time Warp』 for Justice
『Seven Nation Army』 for Gamer/Minion Master

[PLUM JUGGLER]

Most of my combos use the Requiem anyway.

Which was a bitch to get btw senpai

Nope that gets straightened out.

Seriously, thank god Ainz bluff and their love of their maker was so strong.

That's why you grab them both. Matched sets are the way to go, user.

「BUKUBUKU CHAGAMA...!!」

>>that scene where being a trap came THIS close to being ubiquitous within the Sorcerous Kingdom
>Dodged a fucking bullet there didn't you Momonga?
Huh?

Fun Fact: Aura thinks Momonga is "interested" in her, because she misunderstood a comment he made.

I really can't argue that. I guess I'll have to pick them up.

The Pines Twins are also a great set of bookends.

I would have as Justice, but I only had 1 pod open at the time. And Aura's a bit took young for me to waifu, in order to get around that.

I'll be making sure that doesn't happen. Momon has Albedo and Shalltear whether he wants them or not, I don't think he'll begrudge me the twins.

That's because Aura is clearly best girl.

Depends on the form. Anything without external junk, or that isn't humanoid, like dragons or whatever, usually goes, "nude," so, technically, commando.

And so do Shalltear and Albedo. They drag Aura along on all their shenanigans to discuss Ainz-love and harem workings.

Hands didn't want to cooperate with the machine.

But anything else, anything that needs clothes, regardless of gender, wears boxers.

No, they want Momonga. Aura thinks Momonga wants her. There is a subtle difference.

I can't argue with that, but I will point out she's a bit too young.

>No
Re-read my post. They think Aura is part of the harem. They drag Aura along with them on their harem adventures.

>Too young
She's over 70.

Just make sure you take a good long jump after Overlord. For real style points make sure you grab Realm of Myths and Exceptional Company beforehand.

Ah, my mistake.

Yes, but she's still a child by elven standards. She even makes a point that she's still growing up, when her and shalltear argue and breasts are brought up.

>She even makes a point that she's still growing up, when her and shalltear argue and breasts are brought up.
Her boinga-boinga shit talking during the audio drama always makes me laugh.

When deciding how to run his new country ainz asked for suggestions. Mare wanted to make all boys and girls dress as traps but Ainz convinced him to not do that by saying that was special to them thanks to their maker.

You're gonna have to just base this shit on mental maturity after a certain point, Justice. There's so many types of 'always looks like a loli' and '5000 year old vampires' out there, and if you get more attached to numbers rather than maturity you end up being a hypocrite when you're 5 million years old and picking up 18 year olds.

That is adorable, a little sad, and amusing. I'm not that far in the LNs yet, but that'll be a fun read I imagine.

I'd rather wait until she's physically an adult, which she would be eventually.

Actually. Thinking about it, I took the Scenario that gives me essentially unlimited time in the Overlordverse. I would have Waifued Aura once she grew up.
Something to think about.

I rolled for time on that one and ended up with 216 years. That's plenty of time.

So I've been thinking about origins for the Generic Animations Maker (Designer?) jump, and I've come up with two different ideas: one is different kinds of animation (Drop In is still being decided, the second would be based on cartoons with Disney as a major focus stuff, another based off of anime, and then the fourth would be off of CGI stuff), or jobs within the animation industry, kind of like the Video Game Designer jump, which I didn't make before anyone asks. What do you all think?

Why not both?

Being worn by separate avatars, of course.

...which one? My JoJo Stand is:

Snow (Hey Yo) Requiem:

Destructive Power: A
Speed: A
Range: A
Durability: A
Precision: Infinite
Developmental Potential: N/A

The Stand resembles the Shrike, can seamlessly merge with the lilac-white energies it generates like Red Hot Chilli Pepper and bears a halo of mathematical formulae.

It's chief ability is to conceptually fuse the Spin and Hamon into a singular force, sharing all inherent aspects of each force with the other. It can tune the parameters of the Hamon-Spin such as velocity, trajectory and mass to achieve various effects.

And my /co/co/ Stand is:

Maximum the Hormone:

Destructive Power: C
Speed: B
Range: A
Durability: C
Precision: D
Developmental Potential: A

This Stand resembles-actually, you know the example Defiler in Manual of Exalted Power? It looks like that. It's a crab-mummy.

The Stand creates a field of bent space within its' range, inside of which the flow of [STARLIGHT] is forcibly regulated to drastically boost the Stand user's own [STARLIGHT] abilities while weakening opponents'. Its' effect scales with the ambient [STARLIGHT} in the area, with a minimum of enabling [MELODY] to interchangeably operate through humor and terror, realising the true power of [BLACK COMEDY] or use it to amplify existing narrative archetypes through the power of [PARODY]. Meanwhile [FRAMES] can be made recursive by posing in multiple points of space and time simultaneously within the Stand's range to overcharge conventional Scope Men techniques.

...and before you ask, I'm not entirely sure what this thing is going to do once it's [REMASTERED] or what happens if I hand it the Jawbreaker Jar.

Make a drawback where you have to make everything with 90's CG.

Hmm. Why not both?

You could have two background choices like what Rome did, where you choose to be a writer/artist/director and then opt to decide whether you're working in traditional western animation/anime/CGI/stop-motion.

That sounds awful.
I'm totally doing it.
I suppose I could do that, but I feel like that wouldn't be cool if I just copied what he did? I mean, is that kind of thing allowed?

Going off of this user's idea , make a drawback where everything you make is Foodfight! quality.

It's just a formatting decision, bro. There's no patent on style, man.

Are there any good perks for loot whore jumpers?

>is that kind of thing allowed
All of Jumpchain is derivative. Look at new Jumps versus old Jumps, and you'll see a lot of what worked, and none of what didn't. It's not so much, "copying," as it is saying, "this worked for this similar Jump, so I'll do that as well."

Having trouble deciding an ability for 『Was (Not Was)』.

I get the strange feeling it might actually not do anything noticeable. Maybe it's just a passive?

If I remember right, the WIP for Torchlight has a perk that lets you find loot in weird places, like inside pots and skulls laying on the ground. It also has a perk that makes the environments from then on be somewhat interactable, with very minor puzzles that give out loot. There might also be one that just boosts the amount of loot you get.

Terraria also has a perk - Glint of Gold, I think? - that effectively doubles the amount of loot inside any treasure chest you find, by, "rolling," it twice.

Well then, in that case, I guess I'll go with that then? Seems like the best choice in this case. Thanks anons.

In accordance with feedback we've made A Hearty Breakfast now 1 Heart per 50CP.

A Heart to Call my Own dropped to 200CP to keep post jump.

>61)Final Fantasy 9
>Genome

>Virtuous
>Companionship
>Optimism
>Reliance

>The Eidolon in the Cave

Between Mailbox in the Woods and superspeed, it won't take long to round up all the jewels. The same plus invisibility will let me steal the parts to Alexander. While at Madain Sari, I'll grab Eiko and bring her and the moogle to an orphanage in Lindblum, which makes it easy to get Madeen to agree to follow me. We and the Eidolons rush to Garland for the final battle, leaving my Zerg army behind to deal with the Genomes. And with that, the world was saved. Welp, that was a fun month, most of which was spent growing the Zerg army. At least I got some Dark Matter out of it?

Oh well, time to return those gems I stole and then start ingratiating myself to the world's royalty and getting people set up with replacements for all that mist based technology that's not going to work any more.

>A Heart to Call my Own is 200cp now
Oh, sweet, more cp to use on other stuff then. Thanks THA.

What's the Snow Stand like when it's not in Requiem?

You're welcome, have fun with it!

Also, what a happy little gem that is, no anger, no disobedient servants. Nice.

BUILD RUINED
U
I
L
D

R
U
I
N
E
D
Now I have to redo my build goddamn it why did I approve of this

Would The Research Notes and Innate Genetic Understanding from Geneforge, with a few good intelligence and learning boosting perks, and the BioMed Tinker ability be enough to, in Worm, begin to be able to make heads or tails of Entity genetics?

Any news on KH3?
Will there be an upped drawback limit for the expansion?

Mwahahaha!
I'm actually laughing. Good one you silly dragon.