I HOPE YOU FUCKING BOUGHT OMG. IT WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF US THE WHOLE TIME...

I HOPE YOU FUCKING BOUGHT OMG. IT WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF US THE WHOLE TIME. $700 PBR REPORT FOR THE "NEAR FUTURE" HAS WEIGHT TO IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.omisego.network/omisego-roadmap-v-1-40bfca386e25
twitter.com/JUN_Omise/status/913293455115280384?s=17
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bullshit, you can't cash out

Can you list the shitcoin you are trying to push please? Learn to be a good pumper, unlike that dumb fuck from Texas in the other thread.

learn to read you stupid faggot. this board is dogshit

Can you read the first fucking sentence before you act like a dumb faggot

joined in the last 2 weeks detected

but right now OMG is being pushed down by whales.

Veeky Forums can't feed its hype addiction.

fellow bizraelite, stop.

Holy fuck

It's going on coinbase. You can believe me or not, but I already know for sure.

Big if true

lol
I read it as:
I hope you fucking bough oh my god!

OMG will be 'the Coin' of 2018

I expect 300$ by eoy2018

This makes sense

blog.omisego.network/omisego-roadmap-v-1-40bfca386e25

Literally right on there roadmap I just don't think anyone's made the connection yet

Vitalik will make sure it's on Coinbase next year

Fuck yes I bought this at the last dip knowing the wallet and sdk are coming soon

Well I am holding some OMG, but just put the rest of the funds allocated for OMG into LTC. Im a true believer on ARK, but no so sure on OMG, will it truly moon or will it peak at $20?

and... Quantstamp audited their ERC20 smart contracts
So buy OMG and QSP

>Im a true believer on ARK, but no so sure on OMG

that physically hurt to read. you have a lot of research to do on omisego and omise the parent company which will be merging all assets to omisego, it's literally a sure thing triple digit coin in 1-2 years

That's not that much.

why ARK how high you think it will go ?

only have 600 omg will i make it

35x
>not that much

F U CK Y E S

O M I S E G O D S

mitsubishi

wish i had bought more on the dip fuck

OUR TIME HAS COME

> muh smartbridge
> muh ecosystem
> muh staking
> muh france business license

Also ARK graph is cleaner than OMG.

God OMG needs to work on their fucking marketing. To this day they are the only coin that legitimately has a shot at being used in real life by a wide number of companies. Think I want to make some meme magic for them desu. It's a travesty at this point when shitcoins are mooning around them

Yeah we know you fuckwit

seriously though how has this not been noticed or put together before til now? this is going to be so fucking huge

TFW Ark and OMG are your two biggest holdings and you read this thread.

C-can't we all get along?

Because Veeky Forums has a short attention span and falls for hype. Crypto in general does that but after the normie invasion amd ensuing BTC crash the market is going to change. A lot of shitcoins are going to die and we will move to the use phase where OMG will literally be a diamond backed by a billion dollar company and using Plasma (ETH 2.0).

im holding omg since fucking 4 months ago

this is probably the longest i ever held a coin

>strategic partners

I dont get it. This is news from september
twitter.com/JUN_Omise/status/913293455115280384?s=17

please stop, i need this to moon, i'm a disgusting poorfag

I have pages and weeks of research on omisego and I just got lucky noticing while skimming through for something else. Just doubled down on omg before posting

yeah but no one even noticed that krungsri = mitsubishi or even talked about the 6250 atm locations and 2.4 trillion in assets. Omisego's market cap is going to moon so hard

you cucks wish

they doubled down after the skateboard incident lol. Too much unwarranted hype can bite them in the ass.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IT'S TRUE

What sucks is that the skateboard stuff wasn't even their fault. It was because of how autistic the community and hype was.

You can literally go onto Jun's facebook and see that pic was taken in 2016. He has just always been an apple fanboy. Do it right now if you don't believe me bitch.

Yes I agree it was not his fault. People over analyzed many things in regards to omisego and apple. Even a with an apple sticker i believe.

Guys don't forget omisego is a company processing payments. This doesn't say they are using the OMG token. It says they are using omisego. Smh

omise doesn't need to hype their shit up anymore they know they actually making huge progress and will rain down the news when ready. They don't need to pull standard shitcoin hype moves with a guaranteed future

>tfw the price hasnt moved at all

1500omg here - will i make it?

No.

I believe omiseGO literally does use OMG.

Omise is the parent company.

the token is jsut for staking and earning fees on, its not a currency coin

are you fucking serious right now?

uh no. Omise is the parent company and omisego is the blockchain division which is literally the omg token..Jun also already stated omise/omisego will merge all assets when done

These are the types of retards who hold us back and don't even deserve a single omg

Anyone with half a brain already knows the guaranteed potential of omg. That's why it went from 20c to $12 in two months

Same, I've had my finger hovering over the sell button so many times but I decided against it each time.

We'll never see single digits again soon or even double digits soon after that

Being this fucking stupid
>the absolute state of Veeky Forums

Even the newfags weren't as bad as the new new fags.

Plz sell your omg and never come back