Underappreciated weapons

Underappreciated weapons

What's a bitch gonna do when I maul them with my medieval machete.

Nothing underappreciated about those.

use a proper sword?

>stop

more underused than underappreciated

What weapon is this I dont recognise it.

>Hurr durr they won't let me carry a sword so I'll just make a really big knife
Fall on that shit, serf. Swords are for land OWNERS, not land workers.

Conversion Beams

Witness.

I hate this meme. It was knife-making guilds getting around the laws sets up by sword-making guilds.

That's not even a messer, it's a falchion.

>I stab them with my pen

I used to wonder why anyone would bother with maces when they had warhammers.

you were legally required to own swords, even as a serf

it's a messer, it has a knife handle

a grass cutter ?

It's a falx. Meant to cut over shields or something.

Old-style Conversion beamer, came as part of a set with a missile launcher and autocannon (that bore a strong resemblance to the later Escher heavy stubber / MG34) all with chaos iconography. They were for Genestealer hybrids back in the day.

Underappreciated because *click* *wiizzzzz* .......another misfire, god dammit.

Unarmoured target? Don't want to murder them, just disable? Fear of getting the spike stuck in them?

Chinese Whip.
Cross between mace and sword.

Huh. I'm surprised nobody's posted a Katana yet.
You rarely see them outside of their cultural location and period-piece setting, and they make for a nice sword.

Trust me, they're not underappreciated. There are plenty of idiots who are obsessed with them.

Glaives are awesome. Too bad they're unwieldy as fuck. Unless that's supposed to be a Chinese pole arm? Now that I look at the thing it has a dragon breathing "fire" as a blade. Possibly a Naginata?

When trolling becomes too meta.

>dad's a cop, he had one of these around when I was little
>always wondered why he would walk around with it on his shoulder
>ask him about it
>tells me so it's already in the proper grip for hitting people
>suddenly realize why his flashlight is so much bigger and heavier than every other flashlight I've ever seen

You don't need to angle the mace as much. Any surface can hit so you can (possibly) backhand as long as you hit flat and don't glance off.

Hammers (and swords) need to be more precise or the impact surface won't hit. If they do hit there's a chance they'll embed and stick.

This. A .22 will still kill you if it hits the right place. Or it'll make a hole that'll be infected by a bunch of nasty bacteria and you'll rot from the inside out.