/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

We're currently working on Expansion 2

Brave New World Edition

Here's the current worklog:
| Expac 2 |
-Loose details
Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone welcome.

FAQ:
Q - What is Towergirls?
A Veeky Forums creation. Read more here.
1d4chan.org/wiki/Tower_Girls

Q - How do I play?
A - It's a CYOA, there are no established mechanics for the rescue. All the pages to the game are in the imgur album linked in resources.

Q - Why aren't/are we we working on; Fan Gen II/Knights/combat mechanics/etc.
A - No. We recognize that spreading out our efforts is what originally killed the project. Accordingly, we're focusing on just one thing at a time and finishing them out.

Q - Hey, can we make a pricness about X fetish?
A - It generally comes down to what people like. Propose the idea and see if others want it.

Q - Is there a map/unified setting?
A - Nope. Though proposals have been made, nothing concrete has been created.

Q - Can I post fanart/fanfiction here?
A - Go right on ahead, just make sure it's within the global rules.

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates - pastebin.com/0uCbMGx6

Games:
Subtitle Pending:
towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest:
towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Contact Project Lead: [email protected]

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

picarto.tv/Eversor
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just gonna repost the princess in case someone wants to complete/modify her.

>No back of dick-shaped space chocolates as starting gear
Why do you take away the source of my power?

Reposting my dragon princess 1 and Symbiote fusion.

been working on the redo of boss princess Ever made, hows this so far?

She looks really nice.
But should we use her.
Wasnt she from some other indy/patreon game?

Do you like a bag of star shaped chocolate coins? Star-bucks

How about chocolate covered clams, aka choco star pussy

Holy shit that sounds disgusting.

Chi

Pa pa

Ok, after rereading, you are right.

She's from breeding season, which is now dead, having taken the same path as bro quest. But tower girls will persevere and remember her

This is great! You made it MUCH better! Thank you!

Instead if chocolate covered, why not just solid chocolate clams? Bonus points because clams is slang for money.

Took the weekend off, but doing requests again!

Draw me like one of your french girls

Actually, gotta agree.
user Princess.

One must wonder the path history took that we went from dicks to clams.

im super glad you like, now I just need to fix Lich princess...god help me

Have you any questions about the characters or the rules?

What's our spaceship like?

Can I be a Jedi Knight?

A wagon in space

Like a space jet, with an 80's design.
If you like, but remember jedis usually do not have sex.

user princess

No-one believes she's really a girl

May or may not have a legion.

Can I take my kingdom-turned-fleet of ships to the stars?

Pic related

A strange conversation path indeed.

>If you like, but remember jedis usually do not have sex.

>Not going with The old republic rules during the mandalorian wars and before when having a waife and kids as a jedi seen as a blessing and was encouraged

>Jedi on Jedi
>Weak force ckoke each other for erotic asphyxiation while banging over a river of lava

>>Weak force ckoke each other for erotic asphyxiation while banging over a river of lava

That's sith user

C'est une pipe

Love me some old-school spaceship stuff.

FInally figured out what I want to get from Brave's Gen.

>Brain Princess
>Slave Princess
>Virtual Princess
>Clone Princess
>Patch 1.01
>DNA Extractor (Temp)
>Octo-backpack
Ideally, I find Virtual Princess early on and we go on escapades to stop Hive Princess together, recruiting Slave Princess, Brain Princess, and Clone Princess along the way, helping them out of sticky situations, such as clearing some viruses from Virtual's code, rescuing Slave from Job of the Gut, helping Clone find her copies, etc.

When all is said and done, I find and use the DNA Extractor on Flatwoods, Mutant, Agent, and Cyborg (which will mean all human Southern Beauty body) to gain materials for Clone's Genome Project, 2,3, and 4 get these changes while 01 will stay the original.
After maxing out Virtual's Lust via ERP and custom-made programs to "pleasure" her, I gain her Converter and digistruct her a real body. Then I download Brain Princess and form her a proper body from Cyborg's genetic code.

And I can use the Patch to alter all (technically) 7 Princess' Fetishes so we can enjoy roleplay, tabletop games, online games, and whatever in the sheets whenever we want.
>Imagining the Clones, all genetically shifted, piled on top of each other in their (1) seat as we head back to my homeworld to enjoy a cozy life together in the big city

Forgot pic.

>Posting the wrong one

We should absolutely put awoo princess there on the cameo sheet

>What's our spaceship like?
That's the sort of question that can have many different and interesting answers. It would have been a good thing to link with the first Stationgirls. We could've had whichever girl you rescue give you a different spaceship, like one that was gifted to you by her people or left behind when she was kidnapped or something.

>Space jet
>80s
Found my ride.

And now for another two idea submissions for Cameo. They're both from the Digimon franchise and use Gen IV's Classes, and I feel that one should be chosen over the other, but they can also be deconstructed and used for original Princesses:

Celestial Network Kingdom's
Angel Princess II
Love: 3
Lust: 1
Wealth: 3
Power: 4
+ Literally radiates divinity
+ Wants to alleviate all your pain
+ All of it
- Mask is impossible to remove
- Attacks corruption on sight
Class 1 - Sacred Arrow - Fires arrows of pure light, striking down evil wherever it may hide
Class 2 - Heaven's Bastion - Heals the wounds of nearby allies while protecting them from evil
Lust Gift - Holy Ring - Summon a squad of (not quite as) sexy angels to your aid

started organizing the waifus, not the best system but I tryed shoving them in some places that seemed appropriate, can absolutely change it out later

>A Vampire and Angel in Human Kingdom
>Cyclops in Myhtological and not Orcoid
>Centaur not in beast-folk
>Minotaur variant not in beast-folk
>Flatwoods in Demonic
>Wyvern in Dragon-born
>>DRIDER IN EVIL
I like what you're doing overall, but eh....
Maybe do a tad of research and consideration.

Looking at them side by side like that, I gotta say that the Gen 1-3 princesses are miles better, design-wise, compared to the rest. A few others stand out too, but they were in the original batch before the latest charts, like Alien Princess.

Something about the lack of smoothness and aliasing just seems off. For example, DP 1, 2, 3, and Queen have a softness to their lines that the others don't. There's also a bunch that barely follow the art style, such as the ones above Drider and to the right of Jester.

And then there's jarring freaks, like that lizard thing next to Frog Princess. What the fuck is that abomination?

>I actually think 4 fits in with 1-3 design-wise, can't quite say why. 4 does look out of place, though.

>No Jabberwock
>No Pajama Dragon
You forgot the cutest not-dragons!

Thats really cool. Nice work user.

Are and golem princess missing?
Maybe an "automaton" category?

Gosh I got a few more princesses. Do you have discord or something I could send to yah stuff?

Working hypothesis: the same people who keep making towergirls threads are the same people who kept making Harem Knights and unified setting threads long after they stopped being relevant to anyone.

Working hypothesis: People like Waifus, so people discuss Waifus in a General dedicated to Waifus.

Which ones the vampire?

Cyclops is more closely related to mythology then orcoid in my opinion, especially since shes a blacksmith cyclops

centaurs are more or less the same when it comes to mythology, especially since their half-half rather than anthropomorphic beast person

Minotaur is also far more greko roman

honestly not sure what a flatwoods is, ill have to check it out

Yeah, forlorn would a better fit considering her whole theme

driders and drow are pretty fukin evil, at least in terms of actual D&D lore

3rd row, 3rd over in the Human column is a vampire.
I can excuse the Cyclops to be honest.
I can also excuse Centaur and Minotaur.
Flatwoods is an alien, like Grays.
Yes, but our Drider isn't evil, just a Dom.

yeah, I think my name is Brutuz on it

Streaming btw!

picarto.tv/Eversor

>Leaving out my two favorite princesses, giantess and symbiote

This is not ok.

Also, shouldn't the monk courtier be in orcoids? She's half orc after all.
And isn't minotaur's hair black?
And some of those "evil" princesses don't seem very evil to me.

Alright 2 questions.

Do you guys count dog princess and imaginary knight as filling wagon slots? The rule says "you can take up to four groups of companions, regardless of the groups size" . But neither are actual companions, and they have no size.

Is zero a number? Or the representation of the absence of a number?

Next, pic related. Whats the strongest army your knight can construct? Im only familiar with the gats charts so im wondering if the expansions have any rally stronk pricesses.

This is, of course, discounting infinite manpower cheese. Like the life pearl, humble trident, clockwork heart combo. Or THE SHADOW BRACE ALL ON ITS OWN.

If I missed something it isnt because I skipped it, its because I didnt get to it within the ungodly corpus that is the sheer amount of princesses weve made

Im not basing it entirely off race, the orc monk has a big theme of luchadore and well, monk around her, so she seemed more appropriate in the foreign land section

I used the old minotaur model, the black model was almost entirely black and got a bit fucky when I was trying to edit it

Well they aint full on death bringer evil, just princesses that would fall into the category of outlaw to actual villian is what I threw in

>Dog Princess and imaginary Knight as filling wagon slots?
Dog Princess I count as 1 slot cause she asks why she isn't enough for you.
However, DP3's Knight is not so simple, cause to her, he's real, so he takes up a slot cause she won't let anyone else have it.

Your word-play on that 2nd question is very... careful. It depends on the context.
When it comes to love/lust/wealth/power, it's 0. I can't think of any points off the top of my head where it's the absence of a number.

Third question, pic related, which doesn't even use Gen 5 yet.

>There's also a bunch that barely follow the art style, such as the ones above Drider and to the right of Jester.
I recall there being a discussion about those a while ago, it was said that they weren't Towergirls, and somebody had just decided to reuse the work of some literal-who artist.

Whoooooa. Thats alot of bonus fireworks all pointing towards:
>yeah, so theres a item called writ of the legate...
Seriously, it has to mean "for every child sacrificed" right? Right?...

Also it titles dragon2 as "tie in" but shes how you get stud draught which is the only way you could keep reproducing after turning your wombs into automotons. Shes either the "main wheel" or the "main spring".

>it has to mean "for every child sacrificed" right?
Nope.
Shit in Towergirls is OP man.
Also, I used tie-in incorrectly. It's more like "sealing the deal" like tying it all together.

Also. Regarding imaginary knight. The slots arent prestigious or privileges theyre for carrying bodies. Imaginary knight is coming with draprin3 regardless, she can sit in her lap or on your shoulders for all the wagon-space is concerned.

I dunno i might be too in favor of draprin3 coming with a factionless companion. I think it just makes sense when you consider you HAVE to have a boon prepared ahead of time just to rescue her. And that her lust gift is near completely redundant. AND YOU CANT EVEN FUCK IMAGINARY KNIGHT, as much as i want to...

After rereading the rules to Gen III's second sheet, this actually goes against a critical rule presented there:

>The Factionless Companions
>2. Each row represents one type of Companion; Generals, Beasts, Masters and Courtiers. You may take up to two per category.

I hated when I first noticed that rule there; Squire, Cultist, and Bard Courtier are kinda important in my all-the-waifu builds.

Ahh i think "tie-up" is the turn of phrase then
Also i just realized you picked 5 first gen princesses as well as 5 dowries

I think it's implied that False Knight Companion is actually what you would look like if you take her Power Bonus.

So, then, if you actually did manage to fuck False Knight Companion...

Thats rough man. At least you still get reverse trap border general.

But false knight is a lady. And im a boy knight.

Well i guess boy princess does have the rooster bell, so its not so impossible.

>Naeva listed under evil
>Vampire princess as part of humans not undead.
>What's the cut off point for mythological? A fuckton of the princesses could go in that category.
>flatwoods princess in demonic

Cool idea but you may want to spend a bit more time on thinking the placements through.

>That
Oh fuck man, I knew I forgot something.
>5 first gen Princesses
Nope. 3 First gen and 2 Dowries.
Gen F 2 Princesses 3 Dowries.

Ahh, so fake princesses is its own full run and not just expansion/addition to first gen? Thats alot of extra lady bits.

Took a stab at radiant princess and her companion

tada!

Damn son, we gave you a 2 and you returned with a 9. Bravo

God damn.
THIS. IS. BONER.
Great job Eversor. Here's hoping you'll eventually tackle some of the existing ones with less-than-par art.

I like 'em!

ogrewatch dlc when

now!

I consider Stationgirls as its own thing, with no ties with other towergirls gens, so basically no Kingdoms. But in the end the headcannon is yours.
Great stuff.

Did we ever finish Expansion Gen 1's art update or put Expansion Gen 2 together?

>That dino
Pretty sure we ended up going with the non-snout version to stick closer to the original creator's intent.

Where is a sword's womb?

The scabbard?
Or maybe somewhere in the cross guard?

Maybe she splits like a bacteria?

Given her card, the baby is probably carried within her spirit body's womb.

That makes sense.

I agree with You both improved the art quality and gave her an appearance that fits her description.

>Think of a Princess
>Any Princess
>She is now real and you are one of 20 people who has a map to her location. Do you seek her out?

>you are one of 20 people
Give up because all of them are more competent and capable than me and will get to her first.

>Giving up this easily
What are you, a loser?

Yes.

Oh. I am so sorry.
Who was your Princess anyway?

Knight.

The 20 people were just cardbord cutouts, they were orignally there to inspire you through competition...but now the knight princess has a bunch of standees around her and shes confused.

I would do.
If im not first, than maybe we can confirm her for a gangbang.

>The day is young, having just awoken
>A vision of dear sweet Knight Princess appears before you
>And as if by magic, a whisper in your ear of "Come find me," a map is now in your hands that leads right to her!
>You decide it's time to MAN UP
>This map is gonna take you across the damn country, but it'll be worth it
>Pack plenty of essentials, get in your car, and head out
>The journey is long and arduous, over hill and through valley, until finally you come to the goal on the map, an ancient mausoleum
>After unsealing the door, it's clear you're the first one here
>Inside is only a single skeleton in a dress with a piece of paper clutched in its hands
>It reads: "Your princess is in another Dungeon"
>And the skeleton comes to life, grabbing you by the wrist and looking up, quietly
>To which you react with "HOLY SHIT" and bash its skull in with a hammer you kept on-hand
>And then you see it, another map on the back of the paper
>And you are off once again in search of dear sweet Knight Princess
>This one takes you to a random household in the middle of nowhere
>Concern fills you, cause this doesn't seem right
>The sound of metal on something soft echoes from the backyard, so you meander back there, creeping along the edge of the house to remain hidden
>And sure enough, there she is... or at least, some version of the Knight Princess
>Steel-blue hair hems her head, sticking to her neck and face with sweat, considerably out of its classical bob
>Wearing only a sports bra and running shorts, she is hacking away at a straw dummy with her iconic blade
>The only noise is the sound of her blade, whistling slightly on the wind, landing in straw and being removed for another swing
>You decide it's time to man up
>Step out into the sunlight and in your manliest voice say, "Princess, I've come for-" and are cut off as a sword lands mere inches from your left ear, planted firmly in the house's brick wall
1/2

>Seems she let go of her blade, having become slick with sweat, and it went flying backwards as she wound up for another swing
>She looks over, surprised to see someone there and says "Oh, ah, sorry, I didn't know I had visitors... You aren't hurt, right?"
>"No, I'm fine, thank you, though. I'm actually here to ask you an important question."
>To which she cocks her head, unsure of what you mean
>"Do you wish you were a gallant Knight?"
>To which you get her striking a pose, hands on hips, professing, "Bitch, I am the Knight PRINCESS! I am already a Knight!"
>To which you reply, unsure of what is totally going on now, "In that case, Princess, I have come for you!"
>A light of joy fills her face as she steps for, removing her sword from the brick foundation
>"In that case, come and get me!"
>She has struck a battle pose and motions for you to join her
>And with Princess safely claimed, our dear user spent his days sparring with Knight Princess, many days spent laboring at the blade to finally best her and lay true claim to his prize
>Nobody else showed up, how queer, maybe they just weren't interested
>The end

Since it seems we're fucking dead, any other short story requests?

Mimic ans Ser Knight