This is like my second time ever on this board. Don't care how much of a fag I sound like...

This is like my second time ever on this board. Don't care how much of a fag I sound like, but what can I read to get good knowledge on crypto currency? Interested in investing. Do real people actually make money off of this? Or is it a meme?

Fuck off

Expected, but everyone has to start somewhere

yes people make money off of it, that should be readily apparent. Google the information you need or youtube it if you have a short attention span.

>posted from iphone
Buy dogecoin, dogecoin will save us

It’s a meme

I’ve lost 20’000

You start by lurking, newfag.

Read coindesk and cryptonews and browse bitcointalk forums. Some people are making money, others are getting JUST'ed.

Meme

This might sound like a mean but PEPECASH actually tripled in value in the last couple days.

Buy some confido. Guaranteed moon mission before end of the year, newfriend.

This board is mostly altcoin shills. The butthurt caused by the bitcoin surge is now sub orbital and headed for deep space.
Bitcoin is pretty volatile so trading it can make some cash.
You don't need to understand it beyond its cash value to trade it. Its an asset like gold or silver.

Don't get involved. It's easy money, but it comes with stress like you've never endured before. Your days will become 24-hour-chart-watching sessions and you'll become paranoid about where the next moon is or whether or not that 1,000 fiat you just spent will be worth anything in 5 minutes.

TL;DR easy money that isn't worth the risk IMO.

Will do.
Was just testing the waters as I am poor. Don't have much to invest so it's important to me that I can at least get back what I put in

This guy is right, but the money is worth it.
Started with 8k and I'm able to quit my job now and trade for a living (7k / month on average).

Just be prepared to get mindfucked because you'll make bad decisions for a long time (up to a year) and it's impossible to make perfect trades regularly.
Think of it like poker, you can lose 9 out of 10 trades and still be profitable, if the tenth trade makes up for it.

For your sanity, I would say: only invest what you're willing to lose

If investing in many small transactions you might just get destroyed in fees.

It's pretty ridicules how easy it is if you have an IQ above 100.

>picking the right memecoin makes me a scientist

Just lurk here for a month
Check out plebbit crypto
Read whitepapers