IOTA

moon incoming

chart says otherwise pajeet

Lol it has been mooning like two days, nt pajeet

yeah i mean it has massive swings, but theres no moon incoming right now.

depth chart looks like shit.
fat resistance
low volume
testing the 31k sat range all fucking night

nt rakesh, go have a shit in the street you scumbag

no really IOTA moon now

well. i was wrong. definitely looks like its going to moon.

once again, technical analysis is a meme

carry on pajeets

No one is going to buy your 5 dollar bags. You are screwed.

inshallah

>tfw iota starts mooning

it's gonna be a long, glorious weekend

let the good times roll!

0.00035 or higher is possible

>IOTA $3,80@binance
>go to sleep
>wake up
>IOTA $4,90@binance

profit

Lol at the whales keeping it down right now

>have 8700% profit
>want to cash out
>get called a jew whale manipulating price

yeah because cashing out usually involves selling below the market price by a huge margin in massive volumes, right?

so user teach me on this - you cash out BTC just to buy back ATH again on IOTA right ?

buy low sell high user

HERE IS HOW TO BUY IOTA ON BINANCE:

1) Create a binance account. Use referral code 11682017 if you feel like being nice since you're using my guide - or don't, up to you.

2) Send them some crypto. I recommend using something other than Bitcoin since btc is congested right now. HERE IS A TRICK I USED: I had Bitcoin since before the forks, so I split out my BTG and sold it all. BTG (and BCH, for that matter) have much faster moving networks right now. Use Coinami to split BTG - it's the only reliable and safe way I know of. BCH can be split using Electron Cash if you don't want to use Coinami for that. If you want more details about any of this, ask me - all I ask in return is that you use 11682017 as your code when you sign up to Binance.

3) Inside Binance, turn whatever crypto you sent into btc or eth if you didn't send btc or eth directly. There are only two trading pairs with IOTA right now for Binance, and it's BTC-IOTA and ETH-IOTA.

4) Buy IOTA. Voila! You're done. Don't be worried that withdrawals of IOTA are turned off right now. If for some reason you want to liquidate your position, just trade the IOTA back to BTC or ETH and you can withdraw that (or take it one step further and turn that BTC/ETH into something that's moving faster right now, if you like). N.B. I believe ETH network is pretty slow right now due to cryptokitties but they may have gotten that under control? Not sure on this, don't currently own any ETH.

Your mileage may vary on transaction times on BTC right now - I've heard conflicting reports. Personally I'm able to get pretty decent speed confirmations (within an hour).

the walls are thin it will pump past 0.000325 soon

sick of iota retards shilling this scam token

Can we just ban India altogether from Veeky Forums?

>scam token

Have you taken a look at its market cap lately, you retard?

another pump coming?

Cup and handle forming brother. Look at the chart. It's happening
Another moon mission