Bitcoin Futures

When are you selling? Tomorrow? Is there any truth to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n2xUC89ZCSE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> Implying anyone, even fucking normies, give a flying fuck about what Jim Cramer says

fucking dirty scumbags.. they are up to no good

i hope they crash and burn with their filthy trickery

Can you stop posting this thread 20 times a day? We get it, Bitcoin will be fine.

Cramer is brutal in most of his calls
25k next week

It's going to 50k, sit down bitch.

You should of bought back under $1000 like the rest of of smart anons.

I am literally going to be a millionaire from doing nothing but shit posting while some dumb fuck will be bags off me at $50k, eat shit and shine my shoes boy.

What the hell is Bicoin?

the future is ugly pajeet because crypto currencies are transferring large amount of wealth into 3rd world to shit more 3rd worlders into the 1st world

was it fucking worth to not invest lets say your local WHITE infrastructure? here we now are, you with pajeetcoins thinking you cash out but we and the pajeets know you wont be cashing out but pajeet is going to be hella rich as well as other 3rd worlders who pick up the cryptocurrencies with their mining stations clogging up the bandwave of the 1st world

Classic facebook news

Of course they are going to short it. Who the fuck you think has been buying it the last couple weeks?

> They short the market, BTC gets raped and drops 10k
Hodlers take it up the ass, normies get spooked and smart anons buy up BTC while it is on sale. 2-3 months from now, BTC is at 25k and we are all in lamboland.

youtube.com/watch?v=n2xUC89ZCSE

Good. You don't make any money if the market only goes up.

digital currency is just currency beyond borders, meaning you are trading your dollars with the 3rd world and you attempt to "cash out"(lmao) with the unsuspecting new "investors"(doublelol) because at the end of the day its just pyramid scheme that gives huge profit to 3rd worlders to bring in eventual ruin of the 1st world

How does third world afford the going rate for bitcoin?

I did I was just wondering what you all thought. Guess majority say to keep holding

SOLD EVERYTHING AND PUT INTO BITCOIN AT THE 14000 DIP.

GG.

Majority of brainlets.

they will all get liquidated and we'll win... again

daily reminder that this is our timeline

thats same as asking how does poor people affort bitcoin

they "beg" for it, you see that sticky there? of course thats not the only way, the other way is the give away currencies, you ever wonder why they gave away free bitcoins at some point? they continue doing it, to lure more and more users. pajeets also do have the computers mining on their behalf

bitcoin is just one huge scam that bases itself pyramid scheme but no one who invests in it will admit it, why would they? they would lose profit and face in the side of it.

>buy a shitload of bitcoin
>HAHAHAH THOSE DUMB FUCKS WE ARE SO SMART
>short the fuck out of bitcoin
>sell all of your bitcoin
>OMG WE ARE GOING TO BE SO RICH
>wait... why isn't the price dropping?
>tether_activated.exe
>the price starts rising
>the wall street "geniuses" figure out what happened
>ask daddy government to come save them for the 100th time
>oops the company that prints tethers is outside of US jurisdiction

/pol/ larping as pajeet larping as whitey larping as pajeet, or pajeet larping as /pol/ larping as pajeet larping as whitey?

i have seen the begging threads where people posted their faces

they were majority of pajeets, just like the whole cryptocurrency scene

If they do it will cause the biggest short squeeze in the history of mankind, and bitcoin will hit $50k before crashing. Then all of the money will flee to safety in alts where bitcoin futures can't affect it.

BAN ALL IPS FROM INDIA. MAKE Veeky Forums GREAT AGAIN. BUILD THAT FIREWALL!

I'd say you are right except for the fact that btc will be at 25k in a week or 2. Crash will happen next 2 days and yay everyone gets cheap btc for a few hours

Of course there's truth to it. This is what the BTC cultists don't understand. These "futures markets" open BTC up to the big boy money. They have untold billions to throw around @ 10,000x leverage. They are going to slaughter BTC because they can, and they'll make a fucking fortune doing it. Get out. Now.

shorting doesn't automatically make anything go down

ban all IPs from asia fuck em all

naked short sale does

can't wait for the wallstreet baby boomers to get fucked

>smart money didn't sell on the rise to 20k
good luke m8

Good. Then I have the satisfaction of proving the majority wrong. Wouldn't be as fun if everyone already agreed with me. This shit is taking a nose dive once futures open. Screencap this

If shorting the market crashed it everyone would just repeatedly mass short every small market. That's not how it works.

They are shorting with $$$ and will not be buying btc if they close position.

>>oops the company that prints tethers is outside of US jurisdiction

lol do you really think that's how this works?
if they fuck over the wrong people, you can bet your ass they will get to tether.

the futures market inst even settling the contracts in bitcoin.

>there is anywhere on earth that the US considers outside of their jurisdiction
So what planet did you come from?

You really should kys

Wouldn't prove anything because it coincided with ATH and non-dedicated buys.
BTC is going to crash hard when it pops though, I'll admit that.

They will literally hack the bitcoin mainframe if they short it with a dividend. Once they have have a share in the blockchain they will split the bond in two and collect royalties.

Listen stupid, here's what's going to happen:

Normies will be the longs, Wall St will be the shorts. They'll let you run it up a bit and think you're making money. Then they will come in with their billions and blow it all to hell. You don't have the cash to beat them. You never did.

Already liquidated and joined in on shorting. Normie cucks about to be BTFO

meaning no buy pressure meaning it can only make bitcoin go down (or have no effect whatever)

will help adoption in the long run though. just like every dump.

hello pajeet, upset?

i can't wait for all the normies to come out and say they hold because of some libertarian belief while they actually dumping their bags at the same time

Yeah. Its thousands vs billions here. We have such a huge fucking wealth disparity issue these days that they can beat out all of us.

At least someone gets it.

You know you're dealing with a high-class poster when they say "cuck"

Good job anons, I look forward to laughing at normies and pinkies with you when it drops back down to 3k.

good fucking luck normies

Who is this “they” who gave away free BTC?

Local women in my area

SAME BOI, WE GON BE RICH

damn ur smart

>tether is run by (((ex wall street)))
what now goyim

they're already trading futures fags
>it's behind closed doors
>not open to the public
when you sell your BTC - they'll accumulate
one by one they will liquidate you all

This

Coinbase is sending urgent 'Invest responsibly' emails

It's not looking good lads. Prepare your exit strategy now

the owner of the bitcoin, then those who scheme with the bitcoin owner, then the ones in line next to them

i told you, its a pyramid scheme, lets say you(you) get bitcoins, but nobody else after you gets bitcoins. now the value would sit still and start losing it as everyone could see they cant do shit with it. so what do you need to do to increase the imaginary value of the bitcoin so you(you) can make profit out of it? well you make lures if nobody else does it for you, like those who have infinite amount of bitcoins to create. pyramid schemes are all about luring people in. once you are lured in, your mind gets warped in. then you start to think pajeetcoins and investing your own money into it, while you first had only small amount of free bitcoins

but thats not all, you think its fine, that you take dollars away from another person, but at the same time as you do this, you are helping pajeet and his dirtied computers to mine coins while he promotes the coin to white people "how see how much money i cheated from other people! you can do it too if you invest in pajeetcoins!"

>liquidate us all
>already liquidated almost everything save for a tiny bit I only leave in because I don't give a shit about it.

I put 200 in when it dipped to 11500. Easy 80 bucks. Going in to ether during the next Bitcoin bull run.

Because they mined it all you stupid twat.

Cramer has no idea what he's talking about. The only effect this could have would be to raise the price from a short squeeze.

Jokes on you, my portfolio is heavily diversified.

oh yeah the benevolent cramer just caring about simple normies so they dont give their money to him

>tfw i bought exactly 1 BTC at 1k usd this year