WHAT IS A GOOD HODL COIN?

Hey Veeky Forums, I tried day trading and lost about 0.7 btc out of the 1 btc I had. I think my next strategy is just to buy and hold. What does Veeky Forums think about ADA?

How does being poor feel?

It's a decent hodl, but don't expect anymore big gainz as it's already priced out

just buy salt and hodl till its 24$ and cash out

lost of good info here Ada is a good long term hold
> "I'm sick of all these threads of people losing shit ton of money on Veeky Forums

It sucks desu. I’m starting to get sick because of malnutrition from lack of food. All my money is going into crypto. I don’t even have money to pay for my bills.

dude sweet bait LMFAO. Buy REQ!

QASH

April 2016 with $30k to $1.7M today is not impressive by any means

Dash is the only one that has steadily out performed Bitcoin.

Do yourself a favor and get some LUXCoin.

POWR, HST and RDN

let's see your wallet, faggot

Link

>lamboland

>"i'm not impressed"

Salt is a good hodl coin I think it has a lot of room to grow and a good idea.

started June this year

Does anyone here actually read the whitepaper, the website, research, compare to other coin's growth according to their developments, know what the coins are for and their potential?

This is basically etherium 2.0, but hoskinson isnt tryna do a flashy, push to the public media hype, he wants to do cardano slow, and do it right.

Right now cardano hasnt done much since its launch, real announcements for this project start around q2 2018. so as far as adacoin price goes, its just random speculation until then.

Really this is gonna be a looong hold. i have 20k ada and im not gonna look at it until next december, thats around the time staking will be implemented.

May as well hold something else for the next couple of months and buy back in February.

Bitbay

Might as well buy in late Q1 then. BTC will keep mooning in the meantime and if Cardano can't keep up its dead weight until then.

I think ADA will easily make it to $1. $2.
Sounds crazy to think it would ever each $10 but people said ETH ever reaching $100 was impossible back when it was $7. Like people thought you were a complete fucking idiot for even considering it.

q2 2018 cardano will easily be 10bln marketcap.

this is conservative estimate

Stratis is good to Hold cause they are setting up master nodes and you got also staking wallets and breeze wallets, but you can just hold em also, cause these stratis will get harder to come by so the price will rise, cause they create revenue via bitcoin etc.

Also always hold ripple on the side, no matter what this board says.

SALT
3x gainz in two weeks

One word: IOTA

Using a superior concept without the power consumption of traditional blockchain coins and without any transaction fees.
The new generation is here.

Now just a minute guys, remember earlier today a person who has 1.5 mil in bitcoin was shilling it. Its not like a whale would buy this coin at its all time low and try to create some buzz. This is the coin of millionaires.

Forget ADA.

Musicoin is all you need to hold until end of december.

btc and ltc
if its on coinbase its going up.