>even as a vegetable he still is strong enough to hold cuckos at bay

meanwhile chaos ''gods''
>bunch of ugly retards who want to fuck up your life and eat your soul

how can herecucks even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Çatalhöyük
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they care about their children

Only can really be said for nurgle. They even make it a point that Khorne doesn't care who's blood spills, only that it remains flowing uninterrupted. Tzeentch has fucked over his own side many times I'm sure. Not sure about slaanesh but I wouldn't put it past her/him/it.

The Chaos Gods won't ruin everything forever just because they're upset someone comes to them with an harsh truth.

err.... you do realize he has commited more genocide than any other human leader ever and he has also caused the genocide of billions of innocent xenos... you do realize that, right?

No they want to ruin everything forever because that's what they do.

No, that's the Imperium.

>No space
>No time
The Imperium isn't capable of ruining everything forever on the scale chaos is trying to.

>innocent
>xenos

Pick none.

>you do realize he has commited more genocide than any other human leader ever
For the xenos, this is probably true whether or not you add in the "directly" modifier. However when it comes to humans, I'm not so sure. Do you mean he caused it by creating the IoM or by hacking away at that many humans with his own blade?

He's a Turk so of course he comitted a genocide who gives a fuck. What matters is that he also led humanity into golden age.

thats some scary shit

Westerners find average /pol/ post stretched to a whole book impressive?

Imperial propaganda.

No, it's chaos, AKA THE RUINOUS POWERS

>innocent
>xenos
We've got a live one, lads

the chaos gods have spikes and he doesnt
look at that tool
i bet he plays paladins in d&d

>YFW you realize E-Money only plays D&D with Tzeentch and Magnus in Magnus's sweet pad while

>Tzeentch has fucked over his own side
>Slaanesh has fucked his own side

while what, guy?
while what???

Underrated post.

What is this OP? An emperor for ants?

The Emperor has ordered the massacre of entire human planets. He has killed more humans than all dictators in history combined, and probably enslaved more humans than have ever lived on Earth.

He's basically the worst leader ever.

To be fair, for everyone but a small percentage of the Imperium's population, Imperial victory would be functionally the same.

For xenos it would mean certain death and for 95% of humans it means being worked to death in appalling conditions and then being used as a floating skull computer forever.

so wait what is the imperial victory condition?
I agree. who is that one guy at gw that said everything we know about the imperium is from its servants, so there is half truths, vague facts and outright lies? we don't know for sure...

plus every human soul becoming a portal to chao sounds iffy...

>plus every human soul becoming a portal to chao sounds iffy...
How so? Humanity is an emerging psychic race that can barely keeping itself from exploding into daemons as is.

Dude, you're literally putting 40k's biggest autist on a pedestal; I mean, seriously, fuck all the factions equally, everyone is a jackass and everything deserves to perish in agonizing flame.

Tyranids literally do nothing wrong.

They don't post thumbnails.

>cuckposting

I want reddit to die and OP to choke on a dick. But, as long as I'm stripping the bait ...

>I BITCH SLAPPED YOUR EMPEROR SO HARD
>HE'S PARALYZED FROM THE HALO DOWN
>HE SUCKS-OFF A THOUSAND PSYKERS
>JUST SO HE CAN SIT IMMOBILE
>ONE MORE DAY ON THE THRONE
>NOTHIN PERSONNEL, KID

>a fucking turkroach

Lol no.

>slaanesh has fucked her own side
>literally

even its not true, I witnessed a sick burn today.

Central Anatolia in the ancient world was not an arab or turkic place. Current theory is that It was an indo-european speaking place populated by tribes that migrated there from the north side of black sea region.

The Hittites spoke an indo-european language and migrated into Turkey from the Balkans.

>no sources
Good job mate.

Emperor existed before the Turkish identity was even established

Fan head canon puts the Emperor's birthplace as here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Çatalhöyük

Turks hadn't moved into the area at the time. At best, he was a proto-Hittite. You might even be able to make an argument for him being a Galatian, who were a tribe of Celts that fought their way into Anatolia.

>They even make it a point that Khorne doesn't care who's blood spills

Lies.

Khorne has Valkia whom he cherishes.

> Tzeentch has fucked over his own side many times I'm sure.

Tzeentch has Ahriman whom he respects above ll else.

>Not sure about slaanesh but I wouldn't put it past her/him/it.

Slaanesh has Sigvald whom he sees as his son

The Imperial win condition is killing everyone not human and somehow plugging the Eye of Terra with billions of guardsmen.

Basically, they don't have a win condition, and that's the point of the Imperium. It's shit and the only hope humanity has for survival is being actively stifled by it.

Heretic

>While some Traitor Legions and their Primarchs did side with Horus, these were, without fail, the weaker Legions, jealous of the success of noble and uncorrupted warriors such as those of the Imperial Fists, Ultramarines and Blood Angels.

>It has been estimated that as a few as two dozen Traitor Legionaries survived the comprehensive retribution that followed in the wake of Horus’s defeat*. Those that did were the most craven and cowardly, who ran first from their failure at Terra. The Traitor Space Marines that you may see today are a pale shadow of the Legionaries of that era.

Chaosbabbies... Are you even trying?

Remind me the sauce please? Forgot where this is from, not the Umpifting Primer I am sure

It's not Imperial propaganda if it's in a codex from an omnipotent narrator. And even if you don't believe that for some reason, the eldar know this too.

Why would that still be the case though? The Imperium is shit because the Emperor gambled everything on uniting the galaxy and weakening the Chaos gods before they could fuck his plans up. The Imperium was the best option for doing exactly that. Then Chaos fucked his plans up and he ended up on the Golden Throne. With no other real choice humans took the current Imperium and rolled with it. So it stands to reason that once the Emperor actually conquers the galaxy that the Imperium would finally change.

The Imperial win condition is to complete their psychic evolution that would make them all powerful psykers with superior resistance to Chaos. The same thing also would allow the Emperor to be reborn and once again leading the Imperium in conquering the galaxy. Bonus points for the primarchs returning or finding some more STCs.

>but-