Dragonball Quest #92

>>Previous threads

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=dragonball quest

>>Information

This quest, as the title suggests, takes place in the world of Dragon Ball. You're playing as a twenty-two year old man named Tofoo, and will adventure through the story of the Dragonball series alongside characters such as Goku, Yamcha, Bulma, Tien, and many others. Through your actions, you can make significant changes to the story, and perhaps even become the strongest fighter on Earth.

>Rules

At the end of each update you'll have ten minutes to vote on options. Write-ins are allowed, but I do reserve the right to veto them.

In the event of a draw, the option to receive the next vote wins

Rolls will be used on certain occasions, such as attempting a technique for the first time or attempting something extremely difficult. You will have three rolls, and if one succeeds, you succeed. There are no crits.

Rolls are made AFTER an option wins, not during the voting process

I hope everyone has fun.

>>youtube.com/watch?v=z4-20yY_jcQ

When you finally come to, you're no longer lying in the snow out on the freezing mountains. But, as you pick yourself up and survey your surroundings, you realize that may not be much of an improvement.

You're in a round, empty room, with a large door on the other side your only apparent means of exit. A large monitor hangs from the ceiling, and as you pick yourself off the cold ground, it comes alive with the image of an elderly, balding man wearing a smile that seems to take smug to a whole new level.

For some reason, he seems vaguely familiar, though you can't seem to remember where you might have seen him before.

"Hello there, Tofoo," he greets in a borderline-mocking tone. "Thank you so much for joining us."

>A. Ask who he is

>B. Ask why you've been brought here

>C. Demand to know where Bulma and Roshi are

>D. Something else

>C. Demand to know where Bulma and Roshi are

>A.
>B.
>C.

Som what's the dc to suprise with a bear shot

It's a television screen, user

A
B
C

"Where are Bulma and Roshi?!" you demand. "And who the hell are you?!"

"I am Doctor Kochin," the man answers with a bow. "And as for your friends, you needn't worry. Both of them are very much alive for the time being. But, of course, with you here, that could change very quickly."

"And why am I here?" you ask.

"My master, the illustrious Doctor Wheelo, has tasked me with finding the world's strongest man to house his glorious mind," Kochin explains. "And, according to our blue-haired guest, that man just might be you. I intend to find out."

>A. Ask how he plans to find out

>B. Tell him to let you see Bulma and Roshi

>C. Ask what this room is

>D. Something else

A

>A.

Aww Bulma thinks we're the strongest

We probably are at this point in time

So guys how we going to avoid vegeta's position of jobber bitch boy when sayians start coming

"And how do you plan to find out?" you inquire.

"Ah, so glad you asked, Tofoo," Kochin tells you, chuckling deviously.

The door on the far side of the room begins to slowly rise, pouring light into the room, and revealing the silhouettes of three strange new fighters.

"I would like you to meet my three greatest creations," Kochin tells you. "Each of them are the ultimate bio-engineered marvels."

A large, orange creature of rotund shape, with pointed ears, tendrils on its face, and clawed hands like those of the strange monsters you fought outside steps forward, looking upon you and smirking as it raises one of its fat, clawed hands.

"Misokatsun," Kochin tells you in way of introduction.

A pink-skinned, pointy-eared creature with long, red hair, and armor with spikes shoulders steps forward next. He has the body of a fighter, and you make a mental note to keep an eye on him.

"Ebifurya," Kochin tells you as the creature comes to stand beside Mitsokatsun.

Finally, a green-skinned creature with a bald head and strange armor joins its two companions.

"And Kishime," Kochin finishes. "I doubt you'll last very long against these three, but I sincerely hope you fair better than Master Roshi did."

The door closes behind the three creatures, who stand confidently across from you, ready for the battle to begin at any moment.

>A. Start on the defensive, and try to get a feel for your opponents

>B. Start with an attack, and see how well they can defend

>C. Shoot a Bear Shout across the room

>D. Wait for them to get in close, then you an Explosive Wave

Man if Raditz doesn't kill us I wonder how we will prepare for the arrival of the Saiyans

At this point, Goku is your superior in strength, but you're close enough that you have a chance of beating him when the two of you fight.

A

>>D. Wait for them to get in close, then you an Explosive Wave

>C.
I just thought that it was endearing

We can't use explosive wave yet, it drains too much energy

Train with Kami, or go train on your own

And make sure to redraft your will

This cost to much energy and should be saved for when we're in a really tight spot

Deadlock, since everyone seems opposed to C

Honestly Som I want to train with Piccolo, he would be a hell of a sparing partner

That could be pretty fun

Change my vote to A to break the deadlock

Thanks, user

If piccolo doesn't try to kill us we could become pretty bro

>E. Point of clarification
"Why are they all named after food?"

When goku's kid is about to be nappad I want stand in front of the blast,tank it,and survive

If these three beat Roshi, and easily, then they're clearly no joke. Still, by now, the difference in strength between yourself and Roshi is fairly significant, so there's no telling what kind of threat these three pose to you.

Only one way to find out; go on the defensive and get a feel for their strength. With your power and training in defense, you should be able to hold out long enough to figure out what exactly you're up against. Letting out a breath and calming your mind, you drop into your typical defensive stance, and wait for your foes to come.

The three bio warriors barrel across the room, with Misokatsun attacking first with a strike you're able to parry fairly easily. Ebifurya comes at you from the right, and you step back to avoid his strike, putting out your right foot to trip him up. Before you can do anything with the pink creature's disorientation, however, Kishime comes at you from the left.

It quickly becomes apparent that not one of these warriors is your equal in strength, but together they make deadly foes, with their combined strength possibly exceeding yours, and their surprisingly efficient teamwork making it difficult for you to launch much of a counterattack.

>A. Keep defending, and focus on trying to trip them up. Create an opportunity to land a good hit on at least one of them (41)

>B. Throw them back with an explosive wave, then go on the offensive (36)

>C. Retreat into the air, and fire down Light Shots (85)

>D. Retreat into the air, and Bear Shout (67)

>A. Keep defending, and focus on trying to trip them up. Create an opportunity to land a good hit on at least one of them (41)

Try and leave the fat one for last. The thick fat is so obviously his gimmick that this shouldn't even qualify as metagaming.

>A.

A

ROLL

Do it for her

Rolled 31 (1d100)

Rolled 63 (1d100)

Rolled 40 (1d100)

Rolled 41 (1d101)

Well at least we didn't fail

Rolled 8, 36, 94, 78, 33, 50, 13, 49, 33 = 394 (9d100)

But you're sure to fail the next one after I steal all the good rolls!

user you failed horribly at your job. Stop and think about you life path and career choice

You still have a shot here. You may not have been able to land a good hit on these clowns so far, but none of them have had any luck striking you either. Your defense is enough to keep them at bay, so you need to focus on slipping them up so you can land a solid counter strike.

The big guy is pretty well weighed solidly to the ground, meaning that he isn't the best person to try and slip up. The green one is the smallest, and less muscular than the pink guy.

Yes, Kishime will be your target.

The three bio fighters have finally figured out that attacking from the front won't do them too much good, so they attempt to flank you, presenting you with the opportunity you need.

As Ebifurya throws another punch, you spin to avoid it, making your way behind him, causing the pink warrior to strike Kishime by mistake. The green fighter is floored by the punch, and you take the opportunity to strike, putting distance between yourself and your foes before firing a Light Shot that strikes Kishime as he attempts to rise.

The ball of light slides him across the room, his body colliding with the wall before the blast detonates.

That won't have been enough to kill him, but it does temporarily reduce your number of assailants to two.

Misokatsune and Ebifurya share a look, and the rotund creature nods before charging right at you.

They must be up to something. This fat blob can't defeat you on its own, at least not with a frontal assault. That means he must be trying to buy time for Ebifurya to make some kind of attack.

>A. Play along for now, and fend off Misokatsune

>B. Bear Shout past Misokatsune and hit Ebifurya (75)

>C. Charge Misokatsune and and knock him out of the way, then attack Ebifurya (63)

>D. Charge into Yellow, and keep charging forward until we hit Pink (using Yellow as a battering ram)

B

A is probably a trap

>C.

D charge into pink using yellow as a bartering ram

Change to thisIt sounds fun

ROLL

Rolled 67 (1d100)

Muhahaha

Rolled 97 (1d100)

Lewd

Rolled 63 (1d100)

>mfw

Rolled 16 (1d100)

user quit your failing horribly and your a disappointment to the family

*quits*

>Good Rolls Delivery Service rolled exactly enough to meet the DC.

Dang son, dis on point.

Whatever these two are planning, you aren't going to give them the opportunity to do it.

As Misokatsun comes barreling your way, you rush forward to meet him, slamming right into his massive bulk and driving forward. You wrap your arms around him as best you can, and lift him off of his feet as you charge toward Ebifurya, barreling right into the pink fighter and knocking him flat.

As you throw Misokatsun away, Eiburya begins to sit, but before he can do anything more, your foot slams into his face, pushing his head down into the ground with enough force to leave it stuck in the floor.

Ebifurya does not move again, and you feel his energy begin to vanish.

"Most impressive, Tofoo," Kochin declares. "But you still have two more warriors to deal with. Misokatsun, Kishime, do not fail me!"

The rotund warrior picks himself back up, and the green fighter screams at you from his position across the room. You watch Kishime's veins begin to glow, then cringe as they seem to rip from his arms while he screams in agony.

Electricity seems to course through those veins, and you find yourself instinctively stepping back.

Kishime rushes across the room, running toward you and raising his arms as he prepares to swing his electrified veins at you.

>A. Bear Shout (59)

>B. Wait for him to get in close, then use the Explosive Wave

>C. Charge, and strike him before he can hit you (81)

>D. Dodge and counter (74)

>>A. Bear Shout (59)

>A. Bear Shout (59)

Dc to dodge and trick him into attacking yellow

Whats the DC to grab it with an electrified hand from our lightning punch. Basically cause electricity to dance in one of our hands and grab the the electrified whip with it so it doesn't cause harm and pull him close enough to hit him with our free hand.

A

>A.

If Electricity contacts Electricity there is a boom

Do you like boom?

Rolled 25 (1d100)

Rolled 49 (1d100)

I roll now right?

Rolled 101 (1d101)

SAVED

Rolled 35 (1d100)

Som can we just subtract one from this anons roll

I hate you, but since you managed a perfect 101, I will count this

OH

MY

GOOOD

Well we one shot a guy

Have a Chichi

Thank you

Gravity Chamber

Kishime is dangerous, no doubt about that. You don't want to find out what will happen if those veins of his touch you.

As he comes running, you open your mouth wide, yelling at the top of your lungs and firing a wave of energy from your gullet. It streaks toward your charging foe, hitting him full-force, and scorching his body from head to toe.

Kishime falls dead to the ground, and Misokatsun looks at his body in horror.

>A. Charge and attack (59)

>B. Afterimage Attack from behind (47)

>C. Defend and counter (37)

Using an energy attack to finish him off, like a dodon ray to the heart or something.

Is he off guard enough for us to try and break his neck?

B
Break his neck

Dodoria, please

>B.
We could train with Piccolo amd bring the gravity chamber in a capsule If he doesn't kill us

Som it's the smart thing to do in this situation. At least be happy I'm not voting to genocide all ningen. As I should be

ZAMASU!

I wonder who could be behind this post?

But am I black tho

Please, a namekian child has a high pl than these guys.

ROLL

Rolled 81 (1d100)

Rolled 71 (1d100)

Rip his neck

Rolled 9 (1d100)

So the other two are dead and this one is the last one right?

So guys seeing as how impressive we look compared to goku do you think,we may actually be the worlds strongest