Describe your current campaign with a single image

Describe your current campaign with a single image.

this

Even worst girls can be best cultists.

Crimes against Creation? I'll show you crimes against creation you piece of shit

:(

I'm having so much fun

Eventually. We're spiraling down quickly.

here

I've tentatively titled our Deathwatch campaign 'Derpwatch.'

Save me.

harambe's_revenge.jpg

Is that a Kobold wizard riding a tarrasque?

Only a few sessions into my current campaign, but this seems to be a running theme whenever we come across NPCs.
This would be easier if I could just post a pic relating to each party member to show the shit I have to deal with.

I like him already.

I'M INFECTED WITH AIDS
I FUCK EVERYDAY

I KILL EVERYTHING I FUCK

We're just getting started

It's Dark Heresy. I'm the only guard. Save me.

Somewhere along the line, I decided I just didn't give a fuck anymore.

Best Game of Dark Heresy

>call of cthulu but with King in Yellow inspiration

My other maid wasn't too happy with my choice but her sister knew of a solution to the problem.
Tried to make it similar to my Fate playthrough.

The party wizard just created a rocket-powered wagon. He is the rocket.

Can love bloom even on a battlefield?

Replace Gooks with

"ELDAR IN THE WIRE"

Deadlands (classic) campaign. About to start the 3rd part of the Devil's Tower trilogy.

"THINK YOUR SO BAD XENO THINK YOU SO BAD HUH?"

Murderhobos play Traveller 2E

i have to ask, what game?

this is mine:

The party is the little girl.

>my players faces in our Only War game when they realize they're not fighting any of the normal big name xenos or Chaos
>they haven't realized the Rak'Gol get nastier

>tfw life gets in the way of our games causing them to stagnate
>tfw I'm going away for 3 and a half years in a week

>You will never play in a campaign about misfit armoured retards just trying to go fast

We're experimenting with systems to see which one gives us the best feeling of going super fast.

We're playing in a homebrew world where humanity is the endangered species in migrant fleets. We make up for our lack of numbers with super-advanced power armor that also happens to go super fast. Obviously our tech takes a lot of inspiration from pic related.

Not a lot of human culture is left. So xenoanthropologists are left wondering at the secrets of the human god of war Rahm-Bo.

Holly shit, this looks great, I must know more. What system is this?

"Weapons can't make you safer. I hope someday you will forgive me for informing you that there are people in this world who murder lone strangers for used shoes and the unknown contents of wallets - cos facts are totally my fault or something."

[derptitude intensifies]

You have my sympathies, user.

my most regular player is an Artificer in a low tech/magic game. I've got a few others that will rotate in and out, but he's the only one, other than me, who's not missed a game yet,

it is about the loss of Link's innocence and the sorrow the old man feels that he was not able to shoulder the burden himself but must now pass on to the next generation, the goal of peace still unobtained.

>CoC game.

My character is ostensibly the handler for the party.

Dat elf though.

bet there's lots of important lessons being learned in your games.

>fighting to bring democracy to the world, one slaughter at a time.

Peace should never be worshiped as a goal, but striven to like an ideal.

Its Mage the Awakening. Most of them are Mysterium.

My players have learned many important lessons, without me even having to try all that hard.

Dark Heresy

Holding beer like that doesn't work. I used to skydive, and we would try to do that as a joke, and all the beer would just go flying out as you fell. The best way to do it is after you've popped your main and cruising down for a landing, crack the beer and get drinking. If you finish it before you set down, throw it at a car or something to freak them out.

Thank you for your much needed deflation of any fun someone might find in that picture.

If we need your awesome powers again, we will send the flaming cunt signal into the sky to summon you from playing in traffic.

>>It doesn't work like that, BUT here's a similar fun thing that actually does work and would still make a kickass image
>wow fak u fun ruiner

>When you try to turn in a cultist, but he gets a nat 20 on a deception roll.

Personally I find the idea of someone trying to take a midair picture with that giant tripod camera much more amusing.
Especially since they're to be escaping from an exploding zeppelin. Does he have a photographer follow him around 24/7 to document his adventures?

Not currently in a game, but this describes my last pretty well. Except with small equines instead of dragons. Hell, I could match almost all the dragons to players.

So you're saying you'd have to drink it upside down.

Succubus BBEG. Having fun so far.

The battle with the beast men has REALLY not gone according to plan

And in the other campaign, the man who did nothing wrong has tragically perished without naming an heir

Imagine time as a series of balls...

what system could you possibly be playing to have that image.

Between the vampire shenanigans (which include me becoming one, complete with failing all CON checks and slaughtering innocents when it happened), the Cleric switching from Ilmater to Bhaal (Bhaal who slaughtered his whole clan and who was supposed to be his enemy) and tricking the Necromancer Druid he's on his side.
Not to mention the time I managed to get into an area we weren't supposed to because of Natural 20 + Cleric buffs, which ended with us destroying the spirit of the good Druid who the townspeople were trying to resurrect to help them against the corrupted Necromancer Druid.
At least I got a cool amulet which can make trees grow back. But I doubt it matters since the campaign ended with me busting down a wall and killing a guard in front of the captain of the guards by sucking his life essence in a frenzy while the city was sieged by hobgoblins, centaurs and ents sent by the necromancer druid, during this time the cleric is fucking around aimlessly in the catacombs.
Let's hope the battle goes on well.

GMing can be rewarding.

Sauce? Reminds me of an episode/chapter of Tonari no Seki-kun.

Durararararararararararararararara. rararara. It is very much NOT Tonari no Seki-kun.

Paranoia