Whats your experiences with girls in P&P?

Do you play with girls?
Are they friends, family or girlfriends of people that are old members?
Do you treat them any differently?
Are they good roleplayers?

In my group there used to be two. Both were absolutly mediocre roleplayers in a dnd like setting, but now I'm playing with one in a VtM campaign and she's incredible at acting her role.

Whats with this fixation on gender?

>Sometimes. Currently am playing in a group as the only guy.
>Friends usually.
>Try not to. Have been in situations where I had to take sides or settle disputes though.
>Sometimes.

>Do you play with girls?
All the time.
>Are they friends, family or girlfriends of people that are old members?
I've known most of them for around a decade.
>Do you treat them any differently?
Not in the least.
>Are they good roleplayers?
Some are great, others are decent.

Here's the fascinating thing, OP: Women are people too. Some like roleplaying, some don't. Some are good at it, some aren't. Some are assholes, some are saints.

My experience with women in gaming, over the course of the past twelve years, is that they're basically the same as men, just with more breast jokes instead of dick jokes.

I get that the thread sounds a bit ... well, implying that isnt this way. I by no means meant girls arent individual, I was just interested in general trends you experienced, like with newer people going for rangers.
Like the thing I've witnessed every single time (the two were the regulars, I'm talking about basicaly every girl that tried out the game) is girls taking the "beautiful" or whatever equivalent trait every time.

I've found that the girls with the courage to actually find play groups, instead of feeling embarrassed about it. Make fantastic players. The most problems come from guys who think they have to act differently because one of the party members is a girl.

I know girls who love RPGs but mostly in fantasy shit I have invited some to Only War/Rouge Trader games and they hated it. So I thought yeah maybe Warhammer 40k isant really the best setting next we tried Shadow Run and they hated it. I learned that girls love fantasy settings yet cant get into scfi settings if there life depended on it

It's as varied as male members. There's really no difference unless you make one.

Strangely enough OP, a combination of these two
Femanons tend to be fine in RP settings, however they need to be found and invited.
Manons will go out and seek groups themselves, but femanons need to be asked, that and the more femanons you have in your group the more willing others will be to join in. You basically have to break the "no girls in the group" barrier with one brave femanon and the rest will follow.

A girl joined our group at out FLGS game, after watching us play. She was okay, no autism or stench or anything. But she would always play male characters and would play bards or rogues who would try to fuck everything. She just wanted to stick her fantasy dick in every npc, and some players. It was kinda hot.

>She just wanted to stick her fantasy dick in every npc, and some players. It was kinda hot.

Yeah probably. But when her character taught mine that he might be bisexual and I took a smooth bard cock in my ass, I was turned on.

>

>might be bisexual
>I took a smooth bard cock in my ass
>turned on.
>might be bisexual
>might

>girls taking the "beautiful" or whatever equivalent trait every time.

Not true of the people I've played with. In my current party, there are three girls. One's a pretty human, one's an old lady, one's an orc.

In general, I find that girls are as likely to be good or bad group members as guys. The only difference I've observed is that girls might be, on average, slightly more into roleplaying than guys. They get bored if the game is just a plot-light dungeon crawl; they want a reason for their characters to care about the outcome. But, hell, so do I.

>took a smooth bard cock in my ass
>I was turned on

>The only difference I've observed is that girls might be, on average, slightly more into roleplaying than guys. They get bored if the game is just a plot-light dungeon crawl; they want a reason for their characters to care about the outcome. But, hell, so do I.

jeah thats why i enjoy playing with the one in my current game so much. While I had to explain to two of the guys multiple times I care less about stats and metagaming than roleplaying, she just acted like her character would've regardless of the possible consequences.

And well, this thread is about personal experiences. I've had the feeling there are general trends, but that doesnt mean in other groups there arent other dynamics.

>mfw when my group is all women.
>Except the one guy that looks even better in a skirt than the women.

I think a lot of people have bad experiences with girls in P&P because a lot of the time they don't really want to be there and are dragged along by their BF, or can't stand letting him out of their sight for even one night, etc.

Girls who actually enjoy tabletop games are a lot of fun. Of course, like the men, many of them are spergs, but I try to insulate myself from people like that. My group has been carefully assembled from four upper middle class Republicans and a Trotskyist I knew from high school. Our girl is in the former category. Everyone gets along just swell. You'd be surprised at how much common ground you can find if you look.

Oh, I'm gay as fuck. I said my character.

My experiences with girls
>quiet, was very adamant about having her male elf to had been pregnant then have a miscarriage but she drew pictures of the party
>qt Asian girl. Spouts tumblr shit and tried stabbing a player with a pencil
>left after finishing her character
>came because her boyfriend was here. Did nothing but look at her phone and demand her bf's attention
>similar to above but she actually tried talking to people other than bf despite being shy. She actually attempted to do stuff in game
>not 100% but I think she's trans(ftm) but played an obnoxious gay tiefling who talked in a British accent

Overall I'm apathetic to girls playing. Though I seem to get annoyed by the ones who do usually play

I swear that threads like these have been made several times recently. I don't know if its /pol/ or tumblr bait but this is getting pretty annoying.

Is this Toy Story: Fury Road?

I think its a picture for Brikwars

>four republicans and a Trotskyist
Tell me more.

> /pol/ or tumblr bait
how about actually reading the thread and realizing not everything is about stirring up shit?

but hes right this addiction to which gender plays table top games is getting to retarded levels

Have you posted the qt Asian stabbing story before?
Because if not, it may be more likely than you think

Unlike you, this topic is nothing new.

Thomas threw me off.

My DnD group has 3 girls in it, one of them is the DM. She's a writer for a living, and does the best world building I've seen in a setting.

The two players are playing a Kenku Ranger who was adopted by an Elven family so they could seem more progressive. He's hung up on it and has a prince of egypt thing going on.

The other one has played 3 total characters over the course of the campaign, one was an evil vizier of a Dragonborn Warlock who worked for our party's sorcerer. The second was a Drow Rogue who served as a member of her cities royal guard, assigned to the party to look after the wood elf who was about 3 generations removed from their current queen. The current one is a Tiefling Paladin of Pelor, and is kind of a violent sunf and fire enthusiast with a hint of drunken adventure lust.

Both of them are pretty good players and don't act any differently from the rest of the group, and the DM does fine outside of flaking out sometimes due to anxiety concerns.

Remember user Brikwars can use ALL lego sets

This is such a wizard question.

>Always.
>Friends.
>No.
>Some of them.

A girl that joined one of my groups recently actually gets bored if there's too much RP and not enough combat. She even expresses discontent when we try to reason through unnecessary fights. She does expect embellished descriptions of battle though, and not simply "you hit the goblin"

I used to, not at the moment.
General friends / acquintances.
Probably somewhat.
Some are, some not.

>The most problems come from guys who think they have to act differently because one of the party members is a girl.

Probably not what are you talking about, but i find mixed grounp somewhat more pleasant, because they're usually not that macho.

>DM
>4/5 of my players are female.
>I have slept with all of them.
>I am actively sleeping with all but one of them. >They are all aware of it.
>You want to think I'm lying, or that they're all hambeasts because you're mad. but I literally gain nothing by lying about this.
>Suck it fags.

I prefer to play with women. My experience shows they get more immersed in role-play than male players which creates a better experience for me. I can gloss over rules to expedite some boring situations and they don't get in a 15 minute argument with me because all they care about is good cooperative story telling. Plus I have fucked 90% of the female players I've played with, the few I haven't slept with are the repulsive stringy haired hags.

Can't say I've noticed that trend. Of the female players I caan remember off hand
>Nerdy 14 year old girl hacker genius
>Beautiful Daenerys knockof elven ranger princess
>Fur-covered scarred werewolf merc/assassin
>Beautiful psionic femme fatale with a thing for poison
>Half-man, half-machine psychotic space pirate (male)
>Orc anarchist/enthnonationalist/leftwing freedom-fighter/terrorist (male)

>Do you play with girls?
No. I've literally never once met a woman to plays P&P games. They must be like unicorns.

Thirsty motherfuckers that desperately want female interaction?

Eh, 33% is enough to qualify as a trend

>They must be like unicorns
But then 90% of Veeky Forums would've seen them

If they were unicorns we'd be farming them industrially for their horns by now.

I see just as many guys playing their ruggedly handsome knights and hitmen though

>most girls play self insert power fantasies or characters they'd want to fuck
Perhaps we are not so different after all