LET'S CUT THE BULLSHIT

The only coin that is going all the way to the moon and beyond is Bitcoin.

Persuade me otherwise fgts.

Pro tip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@jonaldfyookball/mathematical-proof-that-the-lightning-network-cannot-be-a-decentralized-bitcoin-scaling-solution-1b8147650800
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When you're right, you're right.

well said

easy.

>Can't scale
>Exorbitant transaction fees
>Too complicated for normies

Yep, totally to Mars.

Every crypto is too complicated for normies because they're normies. You're talking about people who can barely navigate a windows system without downloading *pooinlooransom.exe

Even a normie will be able to tell bitcoin is shit after trying to send 1 transaction.

i bought $100 in LTC today and now i have $115 of LTC

get on my level faggot!

yes

It doesn't work.

Additionally, it will never work.

and pajeets will thank you for even taking part in the crypto scheme as the 3rd world is the only true winner here

>Too complicated for normies
Stocks is too complicated for normies too you know

LTC is coming with it. It will at least be worth 1/4 of what BTC will be. But up you coinlet fags.

Man, one day people are going to be buying cups of coffee with bitcoin. It'll be used everywhere and I'll be rich! Oh wait. I have to pay more for this damn transaction than the FUCKING CUP OF COFFEE.
IOTA IS THE FUTURE. $0.00 TRANSACTION FEES.

It wont work as a currency. Ever.

- With 1MB blocks it is always going to have max ~400k tx/day on chain.
- With rising prices, electricity costs will rise as well and they are already noticeable.
- LN will not help with these problems. LN will most likely turn out centralized: medium.com/@jonaldfyookball/mathematical-proof-that-the-lightning-network-cannot-be-a-decentralized-bitcoin-scaling-solution-1b8147650800

Thus it can only be a "store of value". Until the next crash happens and ordinary people lose faith with it even being a store of value when they lose their money on it.

This is exactly what I'm thinking! How the fuck....
>Tfw
>Other cryptos are more secure
>Have better technology/faster purchases
>Little no $ in transaction fees

Bitcoin all time high tomorrow....

comeon op get real - even if bitcoin jumps its broken ass to 150k that's a 10x jump, something that iota did in like a month. if it some fucking way does a 50x jump to 750,000 then that's what ethereum did this year. it's not the only coin that moons

I'm not helping you with shit. Veeky Forums is going to be flooded with maximalists wojacks by eoy.

MFW Bitcoin is plummeting back below $12k right now...

Yeah, just think to yourself how many people are hoping for that to happen just so that they can get in or top up.

I myself am PRAYING for it m8

Store of value. Doesn't matter if it's too hard to use because it doesn't need to be used. Most people will just keep it on Coinbase.

I agree.

And by Bitcoin I assume you mean Bitcoin Cash and not the inferior SegWitCuckCoin Core

This

Can this meme die already? Digital store of value doesn't make any fucking sense.

what does btc offer lets see now
store of wealth
teleport my wealth
no capital controls
indefeasible register of tittle
cannot be seized if done right
immune to writs of courts
cannot be taxed
can cash to fiat is tax free jurisdiction even if it can be taxed
certainty of supply and monetry policy
no middle man
banks disinter meditated
no evaporation of holdings possible
financial markets disinter-mediated
see all the electrical power to keep the lights on in all the banks and financial institutions....well thats far more power then the hash of the blockchain uses.

and finally the big on
Governments disinter-mediated

only the biggest single invention and change in human history.....ever

Kek. Someone here actually understands the situation and brings rational arguments. Corecucks are just ignoring him. I bet they want to delete his post right now.

Bitcoin is very easy for normies, get app, enter credit card, dollar amount, press buy. It's as easy as buying anything else online and they fucking know how to do that.
They will never be able to tell because they probably don't even know you can transact with it. If you still think the technology matters you have been playing the wrong game. Ease of shilling and buying are pretty much all there is now, coinbase adding a coin is one of the most powerful pumping machines out there.

The Bitcoin whitepaper is titled 'Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System', not 'Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Store of Value System'.

This guy gets it.

High transaction costs. Incredibly slow blockchain. Not quantum secure.

Bitcoin was great from 2009 to 2017. Now it is outdated like a Nokia 3310 compared to the newest Iphone

All of these things are the result of an actual working cryptocurrency.

Which bitcoin is not, and never will be.

t. the /pol/ack who just FOMOED at 16k

All the smart money has been accumulating Ether during the last weeks, ETH will have a stratospheric bullrun next year because it can actually scale and has a bigger utility.