ITT: Interesting things to pull your carriage

Whats something cool to have pull your carriage other than a horse? a group of pigs? a giant lizard? ghosts?

Try to beat Pic
Pro Tip: you cant

Also fun

A galleon.

I prefer palanquins.

Huge mass of muscles. No eyes, no mouth, no hands, just 6 legs, horns to hook on, and mighty muscles that can pull 4 loaded rail wagons

you're mum

I won't deny the unbeatness of your pic... but our party travels in a magically reinforced, totally armored wagon that is pulled by a spoecially huge dire boar called Rose Mary

No, you are mum.

kek

Gavlan wheel?
Gavlan deal, waha!

I'm a fan of co-opting Horse Ghosts/Skeletons.
Using a bit of Magic to make them tangible to the harness.

Spooky AND efficient.

You want some living thing to PULL your carriage? What are you, a peasant? Get on my level and build a rocket carriage.
The rockets are actually bound elementals. The ritual to "refuel" them actually prevents them from escaping and killing us all.

You want a snake biting your face all journey?

Is he pooping a woman, is the woman plunging into his ass, is his posterior actually shaped like that, what?

It's giving birth.

A giant musclebond dogman, with the strength of a mountain and pebbles for brains: it acted mostly like a dog.
It was fun to see it go.

Pulling my chariot through the pits of hell

Rolled 10 (1d12)

1. A canopied nightstalker, which moves faster when unseen, and dissipates entirely if in clear sight in daylight.

2. The animated rolling eye of a blinded giant.

3. A ghost tiger - twelve-limbed, immortal and ethereal - which sustains itself eating the memories of the roads it travels. You cannot travel the same way twice.

4. A lampade, or witch nymph. She does not pull your carriage but charms its wheels across the maddening distances.

5. The demon Buer. A hefty fee is required, and not to be paid in gold.

6. An asanbosam, which grinds itself and the cart along through biting the ground with its enormous iron jaw.

7. A bound wind elemental, bred for travelling under storms. In bad weather it grows faster and larger, but is harder to control.

8. Nopperabo, which will travel any distance if promised a face to wear at the end.

9. Four adar llych gwin - huge birds which speak the language of men. They will pull you as long as you have stories to tell them. No order you give them can ever be taken back.

10. A varcolac, harnessed in silver. Fast as death under the full moon.

11. A pack of sled-dog akhlut. Good for travel by land or by sea, with the right carriage.

12. A phoenix-butterfly. Huge, dream-winged, each evening it will perish. Each morning a new one burst forth from the cocoon of its corpse. It won't stay long in places without bloodshed.

What IS that.

>Fast as death
It will surely pull that carriage quite fast.

Barry the giant killer worm

I dreamed of an alternate carriage puller once, it looked like a long ass centipede that could bite it's back-end and roll into a wheel. It would have two spikes towards it's back section that would function as an axis for a cart to be attached to.

Can you be my GM?

Please tell me i can find these somewhere in a random chart?

They are in a random chart?

my bad, i meant can i find more of these in a random chart

That isn't from anything, but you could try the Dungeon Dozen which is a blog for 1d12 random charts.