Drawthread: Pure Butter Edition

Previous Thread Please take the time to read the Drawthread guidelines below!

Requesters:
>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for.
>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/tg/1472385269814.jpg
img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120801052313/elderscrolls/images/5/52/TESV_GreybeardsRobe.png
ravenswoodleather.com/images/products/3302.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting something a little different. I'm after a studio logo / title card kind of thing for an upcoming Hong Kong Action Theatre! game. The studio is aptly named 'Hong Kong Action Theatre', and should feature a fist punching towards the viewer, wearing a signet ring with the flag of Hong Kong on it. It should feature the letters HKAT preferably with Hong Kong Action Theatre written underneath, and if possible some relevant Cantonese characters - I don't know the language and can't provide references for that.

Thanks in advance.

Also, feel free to go a little crazy with it. Take any number of creative liberties you'd like, I'd just like it to be fun and quirky,

Re-requesting this

A character for a Last Unicorn Games Star Trek RPG.

V'Laavi is a recently graduated ensign (like all the PCs) on her first proper ship. The PCs are the Third Shift bridge crew, not the actual command crew.

She's a Star Fleet Intelligence officer with a specialization in the Romulan Empire. A tall and very athletic Vulcan with long straight black hair, she's mostly served as the ship's sensor officer so far. She's very proud of the fact that she was the Mixed Martial Arts champion in her graduating year of the academy.

She'd be dressed more or less in pic related, though in command red rather than it's colours. There is no official uniform listed for this time period however (It's after the Dominion War) so any changes from it are more than fine. The glasses are actually her PADD (It's kinda weird to think a book printed in 1998 has heads up display glasses in it, even if it's for intelligence officers) as hands-free access to it is very useful for her.

I have a request for my magical girl.

She is nineteen, soon twenty, and has very lengthy hair, between waist and knees. The game is set in Nanoha, and so her uniform/barrier jacket is designed like pic related, with the addition of a narrow tabard over the armor with a sun at chest level. Instead of a sword, though, she wields a staff with a curved bident head. In keeping with the series' motif there are other armor bits around her waist and along her arms. Finally, she is oppai. Not THAT important but it's brought up enough.

Colors, if necessary, are: silver hair, green eyes, red-orange magic, silver/white armor parts, and blue and gray in appropriate places on the rest of the jacket.

Re-Requesting from previous thread as my bump was after the limit.

Requesting this elf rogue who'd enter through an open window of a house but stumbles upon a male human home owner.

The home owner is wet, nude and wearing a towel from taking bath. And both the elf rogue and the home owner are shocked, embarrassed and are blushing to one another.

Requesting a Half Dwarf Half Elf.

Make him Tall like an Elf, with pointy ears and sharp eyes, give him a full decorated beard with beads, make him muscular, but not too bulky.

if you want, you can even make his clothes be a mashup of both cultures as well.

Actual Question. Is it rude to take art from Drawthreads for your own character when you didn't make the request?

No.

I hope not, and wouldn't imagine so. I've used art that people have commissioned and put online in the past, it's art like any other, except that someone has requested it be made.

I would like to request this cleric being really embarrassed and hiding her face by wrapping her ears around her head.
Cause of embarrassment might be a wooing attempt by either someone double her size (normal human height) or a werefox (the less furry version, with at most ears/tail) rogue who would probably be only a foot taller than her or so.

Requesting an (evil) crazy wooden druid.

Wearing the outfit in picture but with more raggedness and leaves/sticks jutting at odd angles. Any semblance of skin showing is instead a wood texture, and just peeking out of the hood is the face in the upper left but as a NOT painted wooden mask. Not wielding any weapons, purely a hand-to-hand/spellcasty guy.

Thankyou very much in advance!

Requesting a necromancer.

She has a similar attitude to Morrigan from dragon age, so if you want to give her that resting-bitch-face that's fine by me.

I would love it if you could draw her just sitting down on an old chair relaxing with her bone minion on her lap acting all puppy-cute.

Though really feel free to do anything you want with it!

Thank you in advance to anyone taking this up!

Requesting a drawing of a young adult female, with a hairstyle similar to this, wearing a dirty white trenchcoat, a simple black choker necklace, ripped thigh high socks and garter belt. preferably on a couch, dripping wet from rain and looking generally worn out and exhausted

Prophet Aeon Churl is a senhili(somewhere between dragonborn and lizardfolk) warlock of the great old ones. He carries a worn leather tome with incomprehensible formulas scratched onto the front, an ornate dagger, and a mystical Tarot deck. He wears faded purple robes, and his scales are white, but become an inky black around his eyes and horns, which are also black. His eyes seem to fade into his scales due to this. He stands at about 5'10, and is both shorter and slimmer than most other senhili. He usually appears exasperated or confused that out of the party, he's the most reasonable.

24 hour repost: So, i have this star wars character i would love done. He's a Besalisk stripper. Shredded like a shiny machamp, similar skin tone too. Head ridges a similar lime color as the square. Face like handsome superman. i leave state of dress/undress up to artistic interpretation. i just love this stupid guy. Also, Pong Krell provided as visual reference for what a besalisk looks like.

I would like to request a oni-spawn tiefling barbarian I am going to be running in a horror style campaign. She would have red skin, and straight white hair covering her left eye and parted on the right side by a single large horn. She uses a long spiked ball and chain as her weapon, and would wear similar clothes to the oni in the reference minus the gourd. She should be smirking like the blue haired girl, kind of twisted like she is looking forward to crushing in whatever tentacled monstrosity will be before her.

If possible I am not looking for anything action oriented or complicated, just a profile pose since this will be her first campaign. Thank you kindly for bearing with me on my request.

Bah, forgot to mention her skin should be red. This is what I get for making my request when I first wake up.

Migrating once more from last thread, I'd like to request my Drow Sorceress in a game of Pathfinder.

She's mostly similar to the picture in the middle, with black skin and silver-white hair. Her dress is a deep purple, possibly with small star-like sparks embroidered along the lower parts, and the ruffled cloth is white. The bottom half of the robe should be a split-skirt-type deal, similar to the image on the bottom right, except without any lace, and ending in a square cut with white ruffles showing for about an inch below the bottom, like on her top. Instead of the belts around her waist, she should have a spiderweb-patterned corset like the image on the bottom left.

She wields a spiked gauntlet like the image on the top right, and as a Sylvan Wildblooded Sorcerer, is accompanied by a dire bat similar to the image on the top left, that should come up to about her waist, like a large dog.

If you're willing to take a pose request as well, I'd love for the bat to be crouching next to her, with one of her hands resting on its head, and the other holding some sort of spell (Faerie Fire, perhaps, given that she is a Drow?)

Hi, could I get a character request filled?

She's a Not!German in a Not!Roman army, with facial features, hair and body type like the blonde girl in pic related, wearing the Roman armour (with the bear skin) and carrying the axe, but she isn't wearing the Roman helmet. Instead of a helmet she's wearing headgear like the Asian woman in the picture, but made of metal.

She should have a blood thirsty grin on her face.

Moving from the last thread.

Requesting a group of cuirassiers riding past and firing their pistols into a formation of zombie/skeleton roman soldiers.

Requesting a Barbarian Queen sitting in her throne like a badass.

Requesting a pair of B.P.R.D. agents for a Hellboy themed game.

Eldia is a 600 year old vampire with a teenagers body, with bright blue eyes. She uses a pair of high caliber pistols. I couldn't find a good look for a combat belt with multiple ammo clips a pouches for miscellaneous trinkets and charms, but the rest of her gear should be there.

Her partner Pierce is a half werewolf and can only transform half ways to a full werewolf. I provided what a half transformation would look like on a different human as well as a base look of his human form. He doesn't bother with firearms in combat relying on his innate savagery to fight the paranormal. His gear is more simple consisting of a bullet proof vest and combat pants/boots.

Would love to see them side by side ready for anything coming there way.

I'd like to request the Horned King lifting a man off the ground with one hand around his throat, and green fire engulfing the other hand.

From the Horned King's face and posture, it's clear he's about ready to shove his flaming hand into the poor bastard's face.

This underrated baddie is the BBEG in my campaign

Requesting a water sheep elemental like pic related, but with the side horns more bigger.

But user, you did mention her having red skin in your request

I have had my coffee now, and I see I did. I feel foolish.

Anchoring wip from Bog Roll

Anchoring

Re-requesting a character from the last thread, hoping a description is sufficient. A young man in a grey suit that fights with his belt. He should be Caucasian, blonde, and have a smallish, blotchy scar on one of his cheeks.

Posting wip anchor from Sadfriend

Is his name Pootie Tang?

Droppin' Anchor.

Requesting a Duke in knightly armour. Same slightly fantastical style as in the reference, with a light yellow and light blue surcoat over the chest and down between his legs. A griffin-like helmet ornament too. Other things on the armour are up to you, if anyone even takes this that is. Thanks in advance y'all.

I'd like to request a warforged gunslinger. It/they is wearing boots, a poncho, and a stetson hat.

Would you describe this particular warforged as... Robot like in appearance?

i would like someone to draw my campaign character for the endtown rpg. its very madmax/apocalypse influenced

if you can draw a bat, face and body structure similar to pic related. give him long black hair.
maybe have him wear black cargo shorts. some spiked metal chest piece. keep the goggles on the forehead. and have him equipped with a flame thrower

there now stop asking for this

Can somebody make an imgur gallery of all the deliveries this motherfucker has gotten?

fug.

Requesting two fox sisters doing cute sisterly stuff stuff together.
Sister 1: (Hair is in the picture) She is slightly taller and older. She is in full human form. Her outfit is also in the image, Being the one on the left. She is very much more outgoing and energetic.
Sister 2: (Hair in image) She is pretty much the opposite as the other. She is shorter and the younger sister. Her outfit is also in the image, she's on the right. She is shy and a bard that sings if that matters.

(ref was commissioned to a friend and has her full name at the bottom but I colored the last name out. If anyone wants her blog I can tell you it. She also has a nsfw blog)

Sort of, maybe. Warforged are living constructs, but have a humanoid shape and are not made entirely of metals, large parts of them are also often wooden, or even made of exotic magically created materials.
Superficially they might look like machines or golems, but they move in the same manner as mammalian humanoids. So where a golem or robot would move its gripping appendage in straight lines and at angles to reach something, a warforged would move its hand and arm more fluently, and the path of the hand would be somewhat curved.

I'm not OR, but that's really cute, but the colors might be a little too vivid. Can I edit it real quick if you're okay with that?

Migrating yet again from last thread, I'd like to request a friend's character for our upcoming game of Aberrant.

Zen is around two or three inches below average height. Her straight, dark brown hair falls to approximately the middle of her back. In terms of build she’s a curvy teen, if 'curvy' is taken to mean the opposite of 'slender:' A meaty build, but not overweight.

Zen has a total of four pairs of arms (so eight arms total), sprouting from shoulder-like joints running down the middle point between her sides and her back, situated so as to have as much freedom of range as possible (like the rightmost image, except for actually part of her). On top of that, where her mouth should be there is only a smooth expanse of skin, that can open up like a flower, two meaty petals that make up her jaw stretching out to reveal a toothy maw possessing two long rope-like tongues.

Zen’s style matches her looks, borrowing from eastern spiritualism with a high top embroidered with patterns reminiscent of traditional hindu clothing . The patterns continue on her legs, which carry an open-fronted skirt going to her ankles, showing off a fair amount of skin before obscuring again with a long strip of cloth going down her front. (Basically, the upper-left image, with a skirt style closer to that on the bottom-left, except with the back skirt looping partway around the thighs)

Basically, imagine a hindu/Protoss style imagined by somebody who knows approximately fuckall about both, and doesn't care enough to get it right.

go a-head o7

Requesting a redneck warlock. He has a gruff look to him,a cowboy hat and his arcane focus isn't a wand or staff but a broken longsword.

OR here, looks pretty damn good, thanks a lot for the delivery user.

If you wouldn't mind, could you make her hair silver? I realize I completely failed to include that in the original post.

I know what a warforged is. I was mocking you because of your greedy jackassery of never being satisfied with the deliveries you get in just about every thread.

Migrating from previous thread.

Requesting an image of my drow warlord, a relatively timid and docile young lass by the name of Joyelle.

Pictured are the face/body type reference, and the armor I'd like her to be wearing. However, I'd like the following changes to be made:

I'd like there to be less pouches and bags on the armor, and I'd like her to be wearing a chainmail shirt beneath the coat bit, the coat open slightly opposed to completely closed. I'd also like the fur collar to be a bit bigger, maybe in the area of 15-20% bigger.

I'd like her pose to be her crossing her arm across her stomach to reach her sword, a curved elven blade opposed to a straight sword, a look of slight concern on her face. Think she's been walking through the woods and hears a sound. She's thinking it might be bandits.

Thank you in advance if someone decides to pick this request up.

way ahead of you
if you want to send me the photoshop file, I can clean it up more. I'd be glad to teach you how to color sometime if you want. I didn't fully finish it, the jacket color is still too bright imo

Nice work! I'd love to get good at coloring (and share the PSD) but I work in Krita for now. Used to work in SAI but gave up drawing for a long time and am just now getting back into it and thought I'd try Krita out.

/blog

Gonna attempt this quick.
Do you have any reference material for the mouth? I can't really wrap my head around the petal analogy.

email me and I can get you the shitty old version of PS I use and I could probably teach you some stuff. [email protected]

I mean, pic related isn't quite exact, but I can't find any better reference unfortunately. Basically it'd be sorta like pic related except with only two parts. Although I suspect Zen will keep her mouth closed most of the time, honestly.

Cheers homie. I'll do my best

Posting the wip here, any thoughts/things I'm missing?
I'm not great at drawing thick girls, so if the anatomy's a little off don't be modest about it

The main thing, I suppose, is that she's only got half the arms she's supposed to: four pairs of arms not four arms, for eight arms total.

Aside from that (since I assume that the skirt's gonna come in later on), everything's looking really promising!

Figuring out the arm placement for the other pairs now, don't worry.
Have you ever read Spinnerette, by any chance? Your request reminds me a lot of one of it's characters.

I have read Spinnerette, actually, and now that you point it out the resemblance is there, huh. No idea if the friend who dreamed Zen up got if from there, or has even read Spinnerette, though. It's possible.

idk, a hindu girl with multiple arms? There aren't a lot of those.
It's a pretty rad request though, and it's very cool if they came up with it independantly.

Requesting a magesmith wearing a semi-organic looking spider helm.

wip number 2, will continue tomorrow

basically a redhead woman (doesn't have to exactly like ref, anything will go) in a Sci fi miner suit.

Bonus if she is behind a rather bulky mining ship.

That's all.

Requesting someone to draw my Storm Giant x Guardian Naga hybrid.
Essentially this:
i.4cdn.org/tg/1472385269814.jpg
With pale green-grey scaled skin, dressed in something similar to this, except with thin iron shoulderpads instead of cloth ones:
img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120801052313/elderscrolls/images/5/52/TESV_GreybeardsRobe.png
And with a bottom more like this, rather than the skirt, secured with a hempen belt adorned with pouches, etc.:
ravenswoodleather.com/images/products/3302.jpg
And pale golden, serpentine eyes

Requesting a character for an Age of Rebellion game.

She’s an ex-Imperial scientist who currently serves as our party’s slicer and technician. She signed on with the Empire to help develop “peace-keeping” technologies (like the Terror Troopers and Droids from Force Unleashed II) that were used to brutally massacre civilian populations and rebel cells. When she found out, she was imprisoned and forced to keep working under threat of death. She was accidentally rescued by the party while they were infiltrating the research facility she was being held in (I joined the campaign about two sessions in), and she joined them as both a gesture of thanks and as a way to repent for her crimes.

Shitty MS Paint doc attached for reference.

Made a reference image for you

Taking this, I guess.
I wouldn't say I'm very good but eh... I like cute. Plus I draw quite a bit of bunny people anyway.

Requesting a more cleaned up version of my chinese frog-girl infiltrator. I did my best to label what parts from the reference images I wanted, and mspaint scribble versions of her, in both busty and flat version. I can't decide which of those to go with...

Thanks kindly. I look forward to it.

Well considering frogs aren't mammals... It would be next to none. But since we're on Veeky Forums, I'd go with a middle thing of the both, to not look flat but the huge boobs wouldn't fit her quite either

She's technically a mutated elf, so there's actually a reason for her to have the mammalian characteristics.

Well okay. Still wouldn't recommend giving her humongous tits. Doesn't look right to me

Requesting a Mech,
fairly large, with a spider-like aesthetic complete with 4 arms and 4 legs. It looks similar in design to Portal, with smooth white metals and a glowing blue accent.

Please, give her a huge pair of breasts!

The ones causing her back to deform so she just runs around hunched over, if at all?

Yes, those ones!

And if she's smart, she would invest in a bra with a light levitation enchantment, or maybe the straps are minor muleback cords.

Point is, a bra that negates the "huge stinking tits" issue is as easy as some minor imagination and 100 gp.

Movie "Up" re-imagined.

Requesting some chick with honking huge tits and a bunch of balloons tethered to a couple of nipple-rings pierced through her shirt.

You could also get those cords or levitation enchantment with pregnancy!

I have a simple request for my Fallout D20 campaign, a Ghoul who thinks he's Davy Crockett.

Please select your preferred breast size or sizes from the bucket.

Anything above large is ridiculous to me.

This art is awful, I hope none of you drawfriends use this as any kind of guide

>Please select your preferred breast size or sizes from the bucket.

HUGE for slutty witches or cow-girls.

BIG for motherly characters (typically Clerics or Paladins) or women who are clearly meant to be the "big sister/party mom" role of the party.

LARGE for everything else, except the Rogue who gets PETITE but a fantastic ass.

>obviously drawn by cowtits lover
Eh.

I tried, although I think she comes off more as slutty witch than as a necromancer

As I said, I'm not that great. But it was fun. If you don't like it, I'll try and spend more time on it.

Heh. Nonetheless I like it, thank you very much for doing this for me!

May I request Guts from Berserk wearing a black turtleneck and either jeans or khakis and boots cleaning an SMG? Eyepatch optional.

This character is for my Vampire the Masquerade game

>I'm not that great

>posts art that is significantly better than most deliveries here.

Some quality fishing you doin' there, Jim, what kind of bait do you use?

Her face is a little snout-y, but I like it. Thank you very much.

Only if you use it in something you're selling/promoting and don't credit the artist.

Oooh, I never got this one. I love all the world details and clear personality things of the robot.

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.

Another user here, but I am really interested to see this request done.