Normies coming in

Guess i‘m fucking leaving, even this bitch i follow is talking about crypto now

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_September
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wearing jeans at the beach

this is unironically the sell signal

> tfw she'll make more money than all of us just by holding BTC instead of trading shitcoins

SELL SELL SELL

>So I have looking into crypto
>So I have looking
>have looking

Why don't you speak properly, filthy normie

CRYPTO IS UNFAIR
MOMMY!

She hasn't gotten into it yet. There's still time.

everyone move to ETH, it's too complicated for normies

>not hodling till normies flood in and we go to mon in lambon

Yeah, quit 5 minutes before the miracle happens user.

IM FUCKING SEEEELLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She will unironically make money and you won't. then she will date Chad, while you stay poor and virgin.

*after the futures moon mission

she will loose everything

loose what? loose vagina?

haha well meme'd

looks like that bitch i fuckedd off tinder

Call her a faggot and be done with it. Or recommend her to start researching crypto on Veeky Forums

btw insta handle please. Australian? That's Noosa beach

holy fuck, I will dump so hard on that bitch

nevermind, it's in the fucking photo

everytime i make a good daytrade and i dump stacks, this is who i picture im dumping my bags to. or some teenage kid.

>feels good

Women come into anything once it becomes mainstream.

BTC is now mainstream, sell your bags.

Remember at the start of 2017 we were still considered drug dealers, terrorists and pedos on the dark web?

Now every Chad and Stacy is getting in at ATH without any understanding about crypto, programming or technology whatsoever, this won't end well at all.

>Remember at the start of 2017 we were still considered drug dealers, terrorists and pedos on the dark web?
No because that was 2010/2011/2012. Bitcoin was being talked about in the mainstream 2013/2014.

At least we'll have their shekels instead

We da JOOs now

This guy knows whats up. 2013 was the year it went mainstream with media attention.

25-30k soon

but when?

No, this is only the start. First comes the mass movement, then the mania, then the drop.

^this

this month

I dont get how you lads dont understand we need this for crypto to achieve its purpose. Is it meant to remain a speculative asset only known about by a small amount of people forever?
Think big and stop being salty you werent early enough.

>She hasn't gotten into it yet. There's still time.
The window is closing. Lock in your gains and sell now. Otherwise ride the next storm for 6-12 months of normie purging.

ticks me off that virgins on the internet inflate this bitches ego by following her. shes not even bad

As if normies and their $100 'investments' are going to have any impact at all on prices

delet this

lol, implying this slut won't just fuck the richest guy she can find and take half his money anyway.

she doesn't need to invest shit in bitcoin, any decent looking girl that risks their finances is retarded when they can literally just find a guy that's already taken the risk and then if he loses it all and becomes dirt poor she jumps on the next cock.

It's the normies that keep crypto alive, bless the normies.

I hope normies get burned by CME and other institutions.

she's ugly as shit, i dont think she can get much, and her stupid fake ass smile will be wiped away, just like her gains.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_September

You know it's happening. But what this means is that CoinBase is by far the weakest link in the whole cryptosystem. Normies will never, ever take their coins off the site, so if they go down they're taking allot of people with them.

The number one spot never belonged to white women.

god, i've never asked you for anything, but please let this happen

Uninformed investors are the ones that get fucked when things correct. I made a good profit off of BTC, but I am content to watch the rest of it. No need to be greedy.

>calls a girl ugly as shit
>proceeds to post an absolute shitface

Stay mad white roastie

English is not her first language, sorry.

What exactly is stopping Veeky Forums from organizing a large pnd on the clueless greedy facebook normies?

Name one downside of Bitcoin crashing.
>Normies get blown the fuck out of the market and we have more time to accumulate
>Fat banker cunts get blown the fuck out of the market as well
>It becomes closer to its actual price, because it is literally fucking useless as a currency
>Backlog eventually clears because most normalfags just store it on an exchange, meaning we might be able to send it again
>Money pours into altcoins which actually serve a purpose
>Dark Net markets start using Monero again because they don't give a shit about holding Bitcoin anymore. Now you can buy your crack cocaine privately.
>News media cause a massive panic, further causing normalfags to fuck off

>start researching crypto on Veeky Forums
this

Nigga there's two bitcoin documentaries on netflix
Silk road brought it to mainstream and that was years ago
Even Ethereum is mainstream, I learnt about it in MSM press last March and jumped in crypto that way, before ever reading Veeky Forums...

>I learnt about it in MSM press last March and jumped in crypto that way, before ever reading Veeky Forums...
Just fuck off back where you came from then.

Women joining any community is literally the begining of the death rattle.

RIP

> bitch puts 10 bucks in bitcoin and brag about it on shitstagram
>muh dey gunna get recher then ous
you guys are dumb as fuck

Wtf? Her head looks weird as fuck, like it's been photoshopped on. Does anyone else think so, or am I trippin'?

wtf is this thot

>he thinks futures will be a moon mission

she should literally kill herself
Wow do faggots like this actually exist if you think Hodling btc makes u money why don't you do it

yeah dude it doesnt look like it matches her body

giggidy.

I agree she's not the prettiest Azn qt but the Asian girls are objectively better than white roasties. You'll go much further to find a white girl worth dragging home than an Asian girl these days

Also Hapa's are the best of both worlds, the white mans equivalent of a black mans mulatto easily.

>hook up with nerd Stacy at college
>few times but fall for her and stay friends
>get job and move away
>she contacts me and I help her get a job at same place because she is cool and I like her
>she moves with her boyfriend
>she talks about crypto currency with me all the time
>fuck me i just want her to sit on my face

I feel like suicide. Only thing that distracts me is magic the gathering and gambling.

>muh normies
This is what i've been doing, and this is why im rich and you are not.

See you at $1million

Subscribed :)

>im too ugly for white girls
the post

And it’s gone up like 15000% since then. I’m hyped. Finally gonna quit my shit job soon!

White women are mentally weak and entitled. They are the worst. I know because I married one.

Scratch that, it’s probably all American women. After my divorce is finalized I’m getting some third world woman to be my wife. At least she’ll be strong and grateful.

>he thinks women only care about looks

Found the guy who is actually ugly. Women want to be provided for, that's why you'll always see ugly men with hot women if they have deep pockets.

White women have the most extreme demands out of any women on the planet with the highest possible expectations. It's not worth the fucking work as a white man to bother with them. Why go through so much work just to potentially get cucked down the road or divorced? The stats are out there, go read them.

white women age like milk

no, latinos age like milk
>start off pristine and smooth
>wrinkly old and hunchback by 40
same with Indian woman
White woman age """normally""" , they get wrinkles and shit but not so much that it takes away
asians obviously age the best and live the longest

I've never been a good looking guy but I had a co-worker who did some modelling in the past and she actually tried hard to get in MY pants, she was nice and all and were still friends but deep down I knew why, she had a young kid from Chad who abandoned her and was looking for that beta cuck to raise him. I'm not that desperate to have a piece of eye candy on my arm.

>Not realizing desperate men will date ugly fat whales. Girls literally breathe and can get laid.

black women age the best. their skin is naturally more resistant to UV rays. what you don't know about asian women, is that most of them wear a lot of makeup to look younger. black women don't need that and usually look 20 years younger than you would imagine (it also takes longer for them to grow white hair, for some reason).

>When a pro-white woman post gets posted and /r9k/ beta faggots take the bait

They do? Funny, because the girl I'm with isn't even demanding. You'd be surprised how materialistic Asian girls really are. White girls refuse to get with beta white guys because of one reason, you're all socially awkward males that aren't even funny and can't even communicate to women, so you have to go with Asians, and then you bag out white women, all of you are the same, I've seen it way too often in my life.

Ewwww

Look at that stupid fake ass thot smile

They all look the same

>"Ugh I'm so over taking these photos, can't I just get instafamous already, or get a bitcoin daddy??"

>normies getting in is the sell signal
You will always be poor

Look at that claw hand!

What does that bitch have lupis or something?

SPOOKY SCARY SKELETON

Why do not normies see something go up EXPONENTIALLY and their first thought is to buy?

What is wrong with them?

Sorry to break it to you, but she is Aussie.

She's not actually buying btc, mark my words, in a little while she'll shill some scam-tier ICO.

fomo

All her comments from thirsty, pathetic men make me sick.

>if your into investing go for it..depemds what your savings are like.. beautiful picture

Wow, we got a genius here. Thanks, adam.

Fucking faggot.

wrong all the way

then post yours

REPORTED

Accumulation stage is over. We need mt Gox 2.0 to reset everything back to under 1k again so we can accumulate again for 3-5 years, rinse repeat. I hope the jew is planning just that, I will play on their side this time.

Looks 35

You do realize there must be looser to have winners right? Someone buying high for you to sell high etc...

The bubble chart that has been posted since before the first crash isn't just a meme, it represents basic Dow theory.

why the fuck would you follow this person? Stop giving the retarded selfie women power

The more UV resistant is your skin the less likely your skin will age fast.
You're under the impression that Asians age well because they flee the sun like the plage and wear lots of sunscreen and make up with sunscreen in them.

White women suck

old asians look old but they dont look ugly. where as old indians/latinos look ugly when they are old.
old asian ladies have some charm to them and are usually more fit and healthy

>Every non-white wants to get with a white women
>beta white men don't want to get with white women

Hmm, it's almost as if...

I don’t care about white women getting blacked, means more beautiful mulatto girls
Also black females are superior