ITT: Character Art That Isn't Art #2: Africa Edition

Post photographs of groups or individuals who look like they'd make for good character concepts, NPCs, villains, et cetera.

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/266140388_The_last_shaman_of_the_Oroqen_people_of_northeast_China
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mike_Vining.jpg

Last o my "Meanwhile in Africa" folder.

Welp. I found that comic's inspiration.

>see the thumbnail
>wonder why in God's name someone thought making space marine sized pauldrons in real life was a good idea
>it's a tank
I've got a brand new elite soldier to throw at my players. Thanks OP

>tyronelannister.jpg

>that stache
>that sweater
10/10 would operate with

Pretty much my groups two fighters right there.

Is that blackface?

Damn, look at that shot! That's a great fucking photograph.

I'm not sure what's weirder: a priest throwing a tire at a man with a riot shield or a yellow pyramid in the background of all this

Africans are living the fantasy in real life.

It's just a particularly fleshy techpriest

>Did you just say you want to play a little girl? Look, this is a serious game, please keep your creepy animu fetishes to-

>tfw you were planning on making a pair of flamboyant NPC merchants named Swenka and LaSape
>tfw you just found their character art
Yes I know they're actually both sapeurs, I can reverse image search too

Following this one up with google search, and it's leading to some interesting places.

Literally a hunter cell.

I'm pretty sure that's a character from one of the Dragon Age games.

>west africa is fucked up because its full of PCs

Another because why the hell not

It's full of PCs because the environment is about as lawless and lethal as the average fantasy setting. See also: pirates, the Wild West etc

Costumes are probably cheating but there's no reason every aristocrat in your capital shouldn't look like a Venetian on parade.

They're just asking for that thing to get keyed. Orange is not a good colour to have on a car.

user pls, you only take those cars to meet-ups or maybe racing courses, you don't park it outside the grocery store.

Even comes with his own tragic backstory.

Hey guys, we should make a modern-day setting based on Africa's adventure-friendly environment.

>Sumatran Rat Monkey: Beware the Bite!

Hell, we could go there ourselves. I'm sure the high chance of unpleasant death would just add some excitement to the proceedings.

DOVAHKIIN, DOVAHKIIN
NAL LOK ZIN LOS TARIIIN

Russia didn't have budge for implants at the time.

>not questioning the fire extinguisher

They must give great bonuses.

Not that I think about it, those other pictures are seriously lacking in random magical junk considering the average PC looks like pic related.

Holy shit. The Chinese forced his people to give up their religion, so they held a ceremony in which they begged the spirits to leave and never return. Poor spirits. :(

You could make one hell of a campaign around that story, though.

Cheating a little bit, but at least as relevant as some of the Pashto &c in the thread.

He's Australian

In another moment, down went user after it, never once considering how in the world he was to get out again..

Seriously China what the fuck is wrong with you?

Dat chub and tuck tho.

>aw they forced them to stop believing in a specific brand of religion, how evil
You know, I can think of a few worse things to get upset at China about.

Those are dudes, aren't they.

Not as enticing from the front sadly.

Well they still believed in the spirits, they just weren't allowed to worship and commune with them.

Look, it's a giant dick move. It's like if they dug up the corpses of their ancestors and dumped the ashes into the sea because praying at your parents' grave is pointless unproductive superstition.

Not to mention the poor shamans who dedicated their lives to performing the rites. It's like banning a type of dancing or theater.

>Look, it's a giant dick move

Promoting reason and encouraging people to grow out of needing an imaginary friend isn't evil user

It's like they closed up all the churches because they'd rather you "prayed" at the town hall, now.

I don't really care about it. The millions of deaths; that, I care about.
Reason is its own imaginary friend.

>Your parents can't hear your stupid prayers, because they're dead.

Truly a life worthy of a PC.
researchgate.net/publication/266140388_The_last_shaman_of_the_Oroqen_people_of_northeast_China

>no trigger discipline
>baby
0/10 would not operate with

It's okay there are probably no bullets in that clip.

>Catachan Ratling