I'm looking for a system for Jojo's bizarre adventure

I have a friend that wants me to run and he loves this series. So far this is my favorite part of Jojo with the whole mystery solving aspect and the idea of characters with weird powers that only other characters with weird powers can see is appealing.

That and I came up with a shitty encounter.

>Like I dunno a guy who can summon a Gun that shoots what seems like at random missing over and over.

>Turns out the what's coming from the gun are
Rose Seeds grow bushes has Agrokinesis.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/tg/1472395829457.pdf
docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i.4cdn.org/tg/1472395829457.pdf
and
docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit?usp=sharing

Fate

Create an aspect for the Stand and a few extra Stand stunts

>docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you kindly good sir.

I'll look into that after I save these

If you look in the archive the /Super Stand Sunday/ should still be there.

When that document is done, it will be beautiful.

I like jimmy jojo and the funkstar bunch as much as the next weeb, but do we need this thread every other week?

You guys wanna suggest a murder mystery?
It could be fun to see what Veeky Forums comes up with.
Also is it me or is super stand sunday's rule set the same as vampire?

Yes.

It started as d100, but we swapped to d10 a long time ago after some number crunching that I don't remember the exacts of.

Honestly it's a good switch.

The hardest part of the change was finding out what to do with traits.

You should really check the archive for Super Stand Sunday. Not only are there a couple different systems created there but also some interesting stands Veeky Forums has come up with!
I'd say wait till this sunday but the threads haven't exactly been the best lately.

GURPS

Really my concern right now is coming up with a good plot for a one shot for tomorrow evening for 2-3 players

Someone has been buying up large portions of the neighborhood for unknown purposes, and building strange looking junk all over town. At first it was just some strange project but odd things have been happening since then. Sudden deaths, people disappearing and plants have stopped growing within a mile of town.
Can you figure out why?

A case of mistaken identity

I made a character sheet.
Is it shit?

In a certain neighborhood people have started leaving their things outside during the day. Expensive things too. Good furniture, fine china, expensive shoes, state of the art electronics. No one will talk about it, but whenever someone steals something from somebodies yard the owner looks refreshed and relieved the next day.

It is alright for the User.

The Mormon Church has a powerful artifact in their possession that can grant a stand to anyone who can bear the [truth] it reveals to them.

A certain wrestler has been getting a huge push lately due to the interference of a mysterious Stand, putting on five start matches with its help. Just recently, however, something went wrong and his opponent was seriously injured just as he was about to pin the guy.

Next week he's wresting for the title in your town against YOUR favorite wrestler, and you know for a fact that he's booked to lose this one too.

If you puck up Powers and Supers possibly.
Utilizing Wildcards (especially wildcard powers) can lead lead to right feel.

I wouldn't suggest it as a first dive into GURPS though.

I actually hate the series, and I agree.
This spam is getting out of hand.

I would love to hear stories from Jojo games

Use Gurps. Humans are limited to mundane abilities, everyone gets a 150% stat always-present Ally to make their stands out of.

InSpectres with a reskin

Wushu with minor reskin (Attack, Defense, Spirit instead of Yang, Yin, and Chi

>GURPS
>for Jojo

Nigga no.

i can't imagine a system ever really working for jojo. it's just too weird.

Anyone have an idea for a Jojo's character in pathfinder?

Spiritualist

>weird

"Stupid."
The word you were looking for is "stupid."

Stop having bad wrong fun!

Have whatever fun you want, but don't deny something's dumb when being dumb is its trademark.

At least it's dumb for dumbness sake instead of accidentally dumb.

No, it's plenty dumb by accident too.
It's like a smorgasborg of stupid, with a wide variety of idiocy that will nake you shake your head in a hundred ways.

But yeah, it's plenty dumb on purpose too.

Wild Talents.

Heck its predecessor, Godlike, is basically Battle Tendency already.

I can't believe how many people, including myself, who responded to your shit-tier baiting.

you're barking up the wrong tree. a gurps faggot could convince himself that his system would work for real life sous-vide cooking

the system their using is already like ORE but with lower power levels. The powers in WT could easily replicate most Stands abilities even if the fluff is actually more complicated than what the power actually does.

Wooly go to bed.

Though seriously,
>The Champion Belt refuses to let its wearer leave the ring
Is a beautiful Stand idea.

Wild Talents is a One-Roll Engine game, right? If you're going to use ORE I'd suggest Monsters & Other Childish things modified to not be about kids. Monsters in that system are basically Automatic Stands anyway.

I'm surprised you can call yourself a fan if you've never even realized how stupid the entire series is.

This is my thought exactly; a hybrid of Wild Talents for Power Creation rules and MaOCT for Stand Creation would be glorious. On the other hand the MaOCT side might be entirely extraneous; for most Stands, their powers don't really have much to do with their body parts the way that Monster abilities do.

Which System is this that's being referred to?

Maybe you'd find out in the SSS thread instead of bumping this one.

Geist