Young Demon Familiar Quest 20

Previous: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/48958117/
Char Sheet: pastebin.com/gccDj2ef
Other chars: pastebin.com/0igFQkgf

Dust flowed over the cannon wall, bringing with it the putrid, yet tempting smell of burning flesh and hair. And slowly the bandit Higa crawled over to the ragged, stone edge and tried to peer through the smoke rising out of the human nest called a village. Hunger nawed at his stomach as excitement cut off what little logic the addled monster had left in him. If he wasn't so reckless, he would've turned tail the second he heard steel clashing and fresh screams leaping up from the once verdant valley bellow. He simply didn't care, his lust for excitement and hunger for fresh marrow drove him down the cliff side, running down it like a bird, sliding between stones and prancing down it as he held his arms to his sides to avoid them catching on any of the sharper rocks.

"HOOOWAAAaaaah!" He cried, kicking up dirt and sand as he reached the bpttom of the cliff, leaping into the air as he struggled to draw his sword.

He landed, and swung his blade out, feeling suitably impressed with his feat. He thought for a moment it was just like those shows humans watch sometimes.

And then the smoke cleared from the force of his swing, all of his usual jovial madness vanished as he found himself face to face with a monster in a steel mask, holding a human girl by her neck.

The thing was massive, at least twice Higa's size, and was covered in stone spikes, and rough sandy skin.

The would be bandit gulped nervously as more monsters wearing the same, jaw like mask emerged from the darkness of the smoke.

"Oh..." Higa said weakly, as he saw the tattered banner proudly dancing on the top of a shattered fountain, it bore a symbol of a dragon curled around a vast desert in flames, like a cat around a yawn ball "Nooo, you're all scourgemen, uh...I thought this was a human place....good fortunes, I must be Oaahhf"
cont

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BVWfqOSdzs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The big one grabbed the scrawny monster by the hooks embedded in his flesh

"Where do you think you're going scrawny?" He growled "You aren't in scourge colors"

"of course not, I don't want to be in your war, I'm not of either side' the monster squeaked pathetically as the other monster held him over his head like a toy

"Doesn't matter, you walked in the middle of a raid" the monster snorts "And we don't leave a soul behind in our path"

the other scourgemen chuckled as the monster squirmed weakly

"don't kill me, I..I can get you gold...uh, maybe not gold but uh" He stumbled on his words as the big monster snicked

"Oh no, Our lady always needs more slaves, and you know us monsters last longer than fragile humans" The monster said, sneering wide enough to show his real teeth over the edges of his mask

and then with a quick headbutt, Higa fell still as his bucket shattered and spread its pieces all over the charred ground.
-
Meanwhile not far from this doomed town, a strangely fat RV tottered along, pulled by a fallen angel. Inside of it sat five damned souls and a beast, lazing around or greedily eating magical sweets.

But on the couch sat that little lucky demon and her master, having just spent and hour or two practicing magic.

So old friends, ready for some fun?
-
Choose who you'll be playing, at the start at least
[] MALIZERAL
[] Iris Miller

>[] MALIZERAL

>[] MALIZERAL

Fuck yeah! My favorite quest starts on my birthday and we might fight a dragon! Today is gonna be great.

>[] MALIZERAL
Good evening HM

Happy birthday user.

>[] Iris Miller

Thank you,

>[] MALIZERAL

Congratulations user! Hope you have a great birthday dear namefag.

Have a Celabratory meme gif on the house.

Yes, yes i did really want to post this.

>[] Iris Miller
Nope, not ready for fun yet.

I thank you for your kind words and amusing gif user!

HAHA time for -

>having just spent and hour or two practicing magic

Okay what did we learn to do HM, what trick did Iris teach us?

[] MALIZERAL

"I don't get why we had to repeat all that again" I sigh as I wiggle my hands in the air, watching the bright green alchemical dust drift down the air as I hear Kelly desperatly trying to fill her stomach with something that isn't still breathing and bleeding "Couldn't we have tried something new"

"Well we could have, but it's safer to just practice what we know" My master says as she lays against me, pushing her glasses up her nose with her fur covered hands "Make sure we've got it down first before trying anything too...wild"

"Oh come on" I groan as I flop down onto her lap, making her wince and jolt as my soft weight falls on her "All the best tricks I know I came up with on the fly, why do we have to practice?"

"Honey, you get ideas easier when you're in mortal danger or are just running on your instincts" Iris sighs, brushing my hair with her claws as I hear Marcy laughing happily as Blondie groans in frustration "I get them better when I'm reading or practicing, okay it's just that simple"

I smirk happily and look up hoping to see something good, but I just sigh and droop my wings when I see that they're just playing with some cards.

What do I say?
[] Cooome on
[] How can you be so boring?
[]...Guess I have to play match maker again
[] Hey Iris wanna go for a walk...or a fly?
[]Can we go back to practicing magic *Learn the new trick Iris taught me*
[] HOW CAN TODAY BE SO BORING, I WANT SOMETHING EXCITING TO HAPPEN
[]I'm going out, taking Kelly and the horse with me, I'll be back as soon as I'm not bored
[] Oooh? Can I play?
[] write in
Guten Abend

Happy birthday, may the dice be in your favor

>[]Can we go back to practicing magic *Learn the new trick Iris taught me*
Aren't we supposed to teach 'her'? Wow, the student has become the master so fast.

>[]...Guess I have to play match maker again

>[] HOW CAN TODAY BE SO BORING, I WANT SOMETHING EXCITING TO HAPPEN
>[]I'm going out, taking Kelly and the horse with me, I'll be back as soon as I'm not bored
>[] Hey Iris wanna go for a ride?

SPECIFICALLY IN THIS ORDER

Iris puts those Guile points to good use.

>[] Cooome on
>[]I'm going out, taking Kelly and the horse with me, I'll be back as soon as I'm not bored

And just to tempt fate

>Happy birthday, may the dice be in your favor

Thanks HM, let's hope they are.

>[] Oooh? Can I play?

>[] Hey Iris wanna go for a walk...or a fly?

HEY HM!

How long until that sin 'o Aliths fully forms? Do we need to help trigger it?

Speaking of which, anyway for the angel to get stronger?

I stare at them, feeling a little pissed off for no real good reason as Iris continues explaining why we need to keep practicing, talking about tactics and other noble kind of things. But I don't really pay attention, since that little voice in the back of my head is slowly making me madder and more frustrated. Blondie and short are sitting at a table I made, and even though I own their souls, they can't just make a little lust for me? I mean I know they like it to, but I'm really starving right now, and I guess just the sight of them doing something so mind numbingly boring has ticked me off a bit.

I growl, and Iris pats my head roughly.

"Mali no" She says flatly, but sternly

"But" I say meekly, glancing away from her and the table of boringness "I'm..I'm just a little peckish"

"I know, but still you're letting your instincts control your actions again" She says sadly "I mean I don't really care what you make them do, since they did sell their souls to you"

"Huh?" Marcy asks, sounding a bit confused

"Oh like you didn't do the same" Blondie grumbles angrily, tossing her cards on the table as she pouts, as Lacy smiles sheepishly and puts down her cards "OH COME ON SERIOUSLY? Did you ask Queen horny over their to bless you with luck or something"

"No" Lacy squeaks as she covers her face with one of her hands.

"I gave it to her" Iris sighs, cleaning her glasses with a flick of her fingers and a bit of magic "Unlike you I didn't agree to servitude eternal for basically nothing, it was a gift and most of the time she still obeys what I say"

"Oooh, You've made her mad now" Marcy giggles as Blondie shuts up, her face turning almost as red as mind does sometimes

"Buuuurned" I say teasingly as I rock my head back and forth, before boredom stabs my hear again, and I throw a bit of a tantrum, kicking my legs and flapping my wings furiously
cont

Oh man if this is Elli I can just see her going "Oh man how do I apologize to Jasmine....What do people like....Uh SLAVES! YES! People like slaves! I'll get her a lot of those!"

"HOW CAN TODAY BE SO BORING, I WANT SOMETHING EXCITING TO HAPPEN ALREADY"

Iris stares at me blankly for a second, her hair sticking out at random angles in a big tangled mess from what I just did. She huffs and pushes her glasses back into place

"If you're so bored why don't we get back to practicing, so you don't end up doing anything..." She says, pausing midsentence, but I get what she means

"Alright...but only because you're cute" I pout as I stand up, whispering Alitharium's name to make her stop dead in her tracks so we can get out of the cabin

"Glad you're so enthusistic" Iris says snarkily, digging her claws into my side as I open the door "ahh...no reaction"

"Eh?" I say glancing at her "Well I mean I could buut"

"Forget it" She sighs, shaking her head "Now...do you remember what we were doing?"

I tilt my head as I step my barefeet in the burning sand.

What were we doing?
[] Summoning weapons out of mirrors
[] Mixing Alchemy with other magic to make some interesting effects
[]Something about using creation and change to launch me really high in the air
[]New weapons out of smithing
[] Mixing magic quicker using my spear
[]Using change magic defensively *turning arrows into pillows...etc*
[] Mirror hopping with Alith's new armor and axe
[] Write in

Yep you do need to trigger it by ritual or making her fall even further
Bringing her closer to demon hood and other...secret ways

>[] Mixing Alchemy with other magic to make some interesting effects

>[] Mixing Alchemy with other magic to make some interesting effects
This seems interesting.

>[] Summoning weapons out of mirrors

The Unlimited Blade Works demands new angles of attack!

>[] Mixing magic quicker using my spear

>[]Using change magic defensively *turning arrows into pillows...etc*

[]Using change magic defensively *turning arrows into pillows...etc*
>Lot of good choices here though.

>[]Using change magic defensively *turning arrows into pillows...etc*

>[]New weapons out of smithing

>Bringing her closer to demon hood and other...secret ways
Dang, I was hoping to keep an angel around for the rest of the quest.

That would fall under "other secret ways" I imagine.

Having a Fallen Angel is way cooler than another Demon anyway.

Holy crap, gates of Babylon

We haven't made any decisions yet, HM's just hinting at our options. And personally I'd like to give Alith more power, and more confidence, and the best way to do tha is to turn her into the living embodiment of Horse Pussy.

Someone post a pic of Centorea, I don't have any.

Agreed.

"Using change magic to keep myself safe from attacks, cause you were worried about me" I say after a moment off rubbing my chin with both of upper arms, as I wrap my lower arms just under my breasts "Right?"

"Yes...yes" She says, smiling happily and making the world seem a little bright because of it, as she steps away from me, up next to Alith, who looks at her, still frozen and waiting for my command "Though the exact words I used were "Defensive" and "Nullifying most attacks" But that doesn't really matter now does it Love"

I take a step back as she wraps her wings around herself and smiles the same sick smile of her mother.

"So are you ready to start we we left off Mali?" She asks meekly and softly "I promise I won't go too crazy, but do remember this is training for actual combat"

"I'm not worried about that, it's just that smile is kind of creeping me out" I say sheepishly, as Iris stops and blushes a bit, nodding slowly. "Sorry"

"It's fine, all of my family smiles like that, I can understand why it unnerves you, what with what mother did to you" She says as she holds one of her hands out, black smoke pouring out of it as she draws on my smithing magic "NOW BEGIN~!"

roll 1d20 + pot or agility

Well, get looking for secrets then

Rolled 9 (1d20)

Rolled 1 (1d20)

Rolled 6 (1d20)

Rolled 15 (1d20)

Rolled 3 (1d20)

Rolled 1 (1d20)

Lets see what happens.

Rolled 20 (1d20)

Here we go, preferably using Potential

Rolled 5 (1d20)

Ouch. Luckily user was faster on the draw.

Even more ouch.

Even with I think something might have gone slightly wrong here

This is somehow amazing and horrible at the same time, holy crap.

I cancelled one of those, right? ...Right?

The second one wasn't in range to begin with.

Good thing the second 1 was the 6th roll...r-right?

Yeah, and I'm pretty sure 20's count even if they're out of range, if I remember correctly. Can you confirm any of this HM?

>Yeah, and I'm pretty sure 20's count even if they're out of range, if I remember correctly.
No. 20s only count as the sixth roll if there was a nat20 in the first five.

They don't.

FUCK

"WAIT!" I shout, holding all four of my arms in front of me, covering my body with the lower ones as I wave the upper ones around trying to get Iris' attention as she starts to calculate how she's going to launch what ever she's planning to throw at me "I'M NOT READY YET IRISSSSS"

Her eyes are already clouded over, this is really really bad. I try to grasp my magic, but I'm panicking too much, my hearts beating to much. The black smoke grows and stretches itself out, turning solid like a thick plate of metal. It begins to ripple as jagged arrow head and blades begin to peek out.

I close my eyes, and whimper, trying my best to use my magic in the half a second I have left to react before I get a few extra hole in me.

there's the sound of sharp thing flying through the air, cutting it as I brace myself and feel a pillow hit my face.

Follow by several knives and arrows sticking into and sinking into my gut and arms.

I gasp and focus my magic on them as I try not to cry out in pain as tears drip down my cheeks. I open my eyes, and see four pillows laying at my feet.

And at least double that in arrows sticking out of me, slowly turning plush. Were they've turned already is stained with my black blood.

It still burns and hurts.

I look up at Iris, and see her staring at me. She's frozen with horror, and her eyes are wet with guilt and worry for what she just did and me

What do I do?
[]Cry
[] Laugh and pull one of the arrows out, trying to look cool
[] Hey...I'm a demon, It'd take a lot more than this to kill me, trust me I've seen what it takes to kill things like me
[] ..d..do you want some?
[]C..can you wait until I say I'm ready next time
[] Oooow
[] Comfort her and try desperatly to stop her from crying
[]Pout and turn away from her
[] write in

Well i mean technically HM was right, the luck WAS with YOU...

>Laugh and pull one of the arrows out, trying to look cool
>[] Hey...I'm a demon, It'd take a lot more than this to kill me, trust me I've seen what it takes to kill things like me
>[] ..d..do you want some?
>[]C..can you wait until I say I'm ready next time

>Try it again, do better

TRY IT AGAIN MALI

>[] Oooow
>[] Comfort her and try desperatly to stop her from crying
>[] Laugh and pull one of the arrows out, trying to look cool

Well, this is why we practice.

>[]Cry
>[] Oooow

>[] Hey...I'm a demon, It'd take a lot more than this to kill me, trust me I've seen what it takes to kill things like me

Seconding trying again, we did alright, even with a 1.

>[] ..d..do you want some?
>Try it again, do better

>Try again

I laugh loudly as I realize I'm no dead or dying, and grab one of the still sharp arrows stuck between my flesh and bone, and rip it out. Or I try to buuut, it really fucking hurts. It makes my laugh turn into a whimper as I desperately trying to dig it out of skin, by twisting it around which seemed like a good idea for the entirety of a quarter second. OKAY I NEED TO GET THIS OUT OF ME RIGHT NOW OR I'M GOING TO START CRYING AND I REALLY DON'T WANT TO CRY IN FRONT OF HER AGAIN.

I bite my tongue and pull as hard as I can, wincing and tasting blood as the arrow comes out, and not cleanly. I crush it in my hand, well maybe I can salvage this and still look a little cool. Chuckling weakly, I turn back to Iris and tilt my head, covering the bleeding hole the arrow left in my shoulder.

And I see her still standing there, a crying mess. I rush over to her as fast as I can and hug her, hearing the two remaining arrows that haven't turned into stuffed toys and fallen out of her crack and snap against her.

She blubbers something, her usual cool demenor gone as she shakes in my arms, looking a little tramatized as she tries to say something...and...she's trying to say sorry, but she's crying so much she's slurring practically every bit of it. My heart twists around in my chest, and falls a bit as I feel tears starting to pool in my eyes again.

I grab her face with my top set of hands and squish her cheeks as I smile as happily as I can, while biting my tongue back so she doesn't see that I bit into it to stop myself from crying in pain...terrible, terrible pain

"Hey, I'm a demon" I say, pressing my forehead and horns to hers as I brush some of her hair and tears away with my lower arms "It'd take a lot more than this to kill me, trust me I've seen what it takes to kill things like me"

She stares up at me for a few moments and frowns, sniffling as a few near bloody tears drip down her face.
cont

"I know it isn't" She says guiltily and sadly, puffing her cheeks out a bit "But it still hurt you, and I can't stand that Mali...I don't really like hurting people, I know it's strange but...I've never got the taste for it, and I especially don't like hurting you, you've gone through so much and I..I"

What do I do?
[] Say I've had worse, she knows that
[] Kiss her to shut her up
[]try to make her laugh with cooking, change and Alchemy magic
[]Just hug her
[]Tell her to stop crying, and headbutt her...gently of course
[] Sigh and just stand there, letting her vent
[] tease her
[] write in

>[]try to make her laugh with cooking, change and Alchemy magic
>[]Just hug her
>[]Tell her to stop crying, and headbutt her...gently of course

>[] Kiss her to shut her up
>[]Just hug her
>Ask her if she wants to try again
>Tease her gently.

>[]Just hug her
>[] Sigh and just stand there, letting her vent

>[]Tell her to stop crying, and headbutt her...gently of course
>[] Say I've had worse, she knows that

[]Just hug her

[]Just hug her
[]Tell her to stop crying, and headbutt her...gently of course
[] Say I've had worse, she knows that

Not sure how we can make he rlaugh with cooking but I'd like to see us try. Alchemy and change at least makes sense.

>Just hug her
>Let her vent
>Plan a way to make everything better, we're getting her soul (and those others probably) in to heaven where it belongs.

Silly user, you have to die to get into heaven. And Iris dying is NOT. AN. OPTION. EVER. Are we clear? Besides, heaven sounds boring as fuck compared to the glorious madness the world has evolved into.

>heaven sounds boring as fuck
Looking at what angels in this setting are like, i imagine heaven is likely a lot of things, boring not being one of them.
Though if we consider Iris dying a possibility, better option is it to just become the highest ranking Lust Demon so we are in charge of wherever she goes.

>[] Kiss her to shut her up
>[]Just hug her
>[] Say I've had worse, she knows that

That is the plan, and form there we take over all of hell. And your right, based on Alith alone heaven is probably cool. But the thing with Iris dying is that, even if we become the new Queen of Lust, Layla would hear about it. And she would EVISCERATE US. So Iris dying is not an option. Ever.

"Stop Crying" I command, bonking her head with my horns, gently of course since I couldn't stomach hurting her either.

She stops instantly, and looks up at me with a confused and kind of angry look on her face. But it doesn't really stick since her face is still all soaked with tears, and she's just too cute when she's like this...no mali, stay focused, need to make her happy again, stop thinking about what I want to do to her

"What?" She says tilting her ears "Mali you can't just"

I pick her up with a hug, and press my horns on her head again, pouting as I breath in.

"Iris, you might be adorable when you're crying, but I can't stand seeing you upset" I say cooly, watching her blush as I lean closer to her and she starts to look even cuter as her ears droop down "Sure you hurt me, but accidents don't mean anything, I mean you know I've had worse, so why are you crying over this, come on! SMILE, BE HAPPY"

She blinks and looks away from me, trying not to look embarrassed.

"Idiot" She sighs slowly as I set her down and cross my arms with a huff "You such and idiot...how could some as nice as you end up with the luck you have huh? It just isn't"

"I said, stop feeling bad about yourself' I say sternly as I flick my hands, throwing out magic, making the sands swirl around, drawing smiley faces into them as the alchemy dust floating through the air makes it almost as colorful as my skin, making parts of it pop up into the air like little fireworks that drop small, carefully wrapped dainty pieces of candy around iris.

She shakes her head, trying not to giggle as tiny parachutes open up and make them slowly float down to her feet. She covers her mouth, shuddering as that last of her tears drip down her cheeks

"I really don't wanna laugh right now" She says happily "Dammit mali, I'm trying to sulk and you just have to be as sweet as usual, dammit hahahaha"
cont

I grin, and move to kiss her
When I hear a familar, heavily accented voice screaming in terror
-
youtube.com/watch?v=BVWfqOSdzs4
-
"HELP ME!" Hagi screams as I turn and growl, seeing the scrawny monster running through the constant blanket of smoke "I DO NOT WANT TO BE A SLAVE, THAT ISN'T WHAT HAGI IS FOOOOOR"

"HAaaagiiii" I hiss as I hold Iris close to me as she looks at the strange monster in confusion

"Oh right the bandit" She chuckles after a second of though "Guess he underestimated his quarry...shame isn't it"

He's wearing a different bucket, and his hands are chained together

"Ahhh, Millah!" He cries out as he spots Iris "Uh..uh Malia, save me! scourgemen are after poor hagi!"

And no sooner does he dive under and between my legs, does a massive figure that looks like it's made out of sand and stone steps out, followed by a small girl her head wrapped in bandages. A drooling mouth peeks out where her left eye should be, and the rest of her is disturbingly pale

"HAND OVER THE CURR" the big one roars "He's gone against the wishes of our lady and made me fucking run after his scrawny ass"

"Yah yah" the girl says with an accent that's...well I think it's from those frozen northen lands...russia "He's an escaped slave, and well, rules of the waste state if you're to be trusted you must hand him over"

"For execution" the big one cries, making Hagi shriek a bit like a seagull

"Ha, these are friends of mine, they wouldn't dare turn me over, we've had plenty of adventures friends, yes?" He says grabbing onto my leg, making Iris stomp on his head, looking pretty pissed off

The big guy reaches for a sword like hagi's except bigger
cont

What do I say?
[] Oh KELLY! FRESH MEAT 1d100
[]Uh...we don't really know him
[]Sorry, Don't really like slavers
[] Iris?
[]If you bring that anywhere near my master...well I'll see if you'll regret it as a plate of pastry
[] HA! thank you hagi, now today is interesting! *draw my spear and summon my armor*
[] Alith, Charge 1d100
[] Use my magic somehow 1d20+pot
[] er...you can just have him
[] write in

wasn't his name Higa? does getting his bucket removed change his name to hagi?

>[]Uh...we don't really know him
>[]If you bring that anywhere near my master...well I'll see if you'll regret it as a plate of pastry

> Iris?

Rolled 4 (1d100)

>[]Sorry, Don't really like slavers
>[] Iris?
>[]If you bring that anywhere near my master...well I'll see if you'll regret it as a plate of pastry
>[] HA! thank you hagi, now today is interesting! *draw my spear and summon my armor*

Now is the time for violence! God I hope Eli isn't the Scourge, that'd be really awkward.

>[] Oh KELLY! FRESH MEAT 1d100

>[] er...you can just have him
>[] Iris?
I mean, why would we care? He's kind of scum.

He's panicking and trying to throw them off by saying a different name thinking it will make them think he's someone else
Higa isn't a smart man
Mali just didn't remember it,

>[] Iris?

>[] Iris?
I just hope something happens and not just leaving things as they are at the village

"Well friend of scum is usually" the big one begins to say, grinning past that weird toothed metal mask he's wearing showing his real teeth

"UH!" I say loudly, interuptting him before he can continue, holding up two of my hands as he tilts his head looking pissed off "We don't really know him"

"And wasn't your name Higa?" Iris asks, looking down at the weird monster with disgust

"Oh good" the big monster laughs, swinging his blade around as he walks closer to me "So you wouldn't mind me taking his head right now then...also, nice accents, very pretty"

"NOOooo please, I've done nothing wrong I...I was trying to save the humans, they..er they took them from the town" he says in a panic, grabbing my leg, and getting another kick from Iris "They weren't even using da marrow"

"You are a really terrible liar" Iris says blunty, and sourly

"Yep, now, sorry bucket head but I'm going to" the rock monster says, before I grab his sword arm and glare at him

"Mali" iris says sternly as I bare my teeth and growl

"Don't bring that anywhere near my master" I say venomously, spitting on his rough, sandy tan face "well we'll see if Pastry can feel regret"

"Mali" Iris repeats in exasperation, covering her eyes

"Iris?" I ask tilting my head towards her as her ears droop down

"Is that a threat?" the big guy asks sounding actually confused instead of pissed off and wanting to take my head

"I don't know, I think she may be sun addled" the girl says, snapping the massive mouth on her face, or I can't really tell if she did, but she's making weird slobbering noise "Also...it's really pissing me off looking at her, it hurts my eyes"

cont

What do I say?
[]Just a warning ya know.
[]Er, well you see my magic is
[] Hey just joking around
[]...are you guys bandits to? Cause from what crazy bucket head is saying, it sounds like you were raiding a village
[] wait...you work for one of the dragons don't you
[]Of course it is, you're too close to my iris with something that could cut her pretty face up, and I can't stand the thought of that
[] Hey, I'm bored, I wanna fight something
[] Sorry, just...instincts
[] Yeah you can have him, I don't care
[] Oh sorry Iris
[]WHAT DOES IT SOUND LIKE YOU BIG PILE OF SHIT!? Now back off before I make a pie out of you
[] write in

>[]Of course it is, you're too close to my iris with something that could cut her pretty face up, and I can't stand the thought of that
>[] wait...you work for one of the dragons don't you

>[]Just a warning ya know.
>[]...are you guys bandits to? Cause from what crazy bucket head is saying, it sounds like you were raiding a village
>[] Oh sorry Iris

Let's see if we can get them to take us to their boss, that'll save us a trip. And the only reason I want to save Higa is because I like violence and his accent still amuses me. And that weird chick sounds like a bitch.

>[]...are you guys bandits to? Cause from what crazy bucket head is saying, it sounds like you were raiding a village
>[] Oh sorry Iris

>[] Oh sorry Iris
>[]Just a warning ya know.
>[] Yeah you can have him, I don't care