You may:

You may:

>Heal your outsides at will. The healing may be sustained to reverse exterior aging.

or

>Heal your insides at will. The healing may be sustained to reverse interior aging.

Pick one and only one.

Insides.
Get plastic surgery to make your exterior look young. Live forever and look young.

where is the threshold at which my outsides become my insides?

This. Or just live long enough that medical science advances to the point where you can bridge the gap.

If outsides only refers to your skin inside is the obvious choice. For the most extreme cases I have more faith in improvements to cosmetic procedures over time than I do for outright preventing aging or any time soon

>Live forever and look young.

Your flesh will eventually become sickly. Cosmetic surgery can only do so much.

Insides.
I'm old enough to start feel it in my body. Back aint as strong as it used to be, I have to sleep each day nowadays and my eyesight is about to go bad. I am starting to worry about alzheimers.
Or I could look good for the rest of my life? Eh... No. Thanks. If i feel fine I could be fine. Also, I could be the hilarious old man running marathons.

If I ever got in shape that is. But theoretically.

This man gets it. The outside is only the very last layer of skin, which is constantly deteriorating regardless of what you do.

Insides. I suspect being able to reverse aging underneath will mitigate some of the surface cosmetic effects.

And if it doesn't, I can just wear a mysterious mask and clothing and be essentially immortal.

Interior by far. Healing brain and organs is far better than any surface damage.

Healing outsides without being able to heal insides is just stupid.

Like, if I get shot with a bullet int he stomach, and all I can heal is my skin, I am actually probably doing more harm than good because I am still bleeding internally and now the doctor doesn't know what the fuck is going on and has to cut me open AGAIN and hope he gets the exact place I was wounded before so he can fix me up.

And if I get a cut that extends just a millimeter or two beyond my 'outsides' border? I heal everything on top but leave a small cut up patch deep down. That's a perfect setup to create a deep infected abscess that I won't know about until it becomes a real, puss filled problem.

Inside. Fuck beauty, live forever.

Insides. You can stop aging a lot by having a great liver, heart and intestinal tract.

If I can heal my insides at will, can I repeatedly sell my organs on the black market?

Obviously insides. Then I'll just study martial arts and be a old master with a bitching white beard

Heal insides and begin replacing everything with metal.

Eventually I will just be a techpriest that can heal my brain and replace my metal body.

Just like CWC!

Inside healing. Here's why.
>Bullet wound won't magically go away if I heal up the top of the hole.
>Surface wounds bleed blood right? Continuously healing the insides regenerates the blood lost, beeping me alive!
>If my skin is wrinkly and yet I can still run a mile who gives a shit.

One question. Where does the line between "outsides" and "insides" lay?

Fuck you, I had almost forgotten about that.

Inside makes you litterally immortal. Whereas outside only makes you live longer.

Being able to heal your insides at will also means you can use any amount of doping you want with the only side effect being a receding hairline.

Insides.

When I finally get so old and ugly that plastic surgery and makeup can't hide that I look like a cross between a mummy and George Soros, I'd just have a good excuse to wear a cool mask.

Insides just so I can turn into that one dude in fable who stands in front of those rocks with faces

Does the inside healing affect things like my musculature and such? I don't mind being a wrinkled old man so long as I'm HUGE and ripped.

One word
>Cyborg.

>Cybork

FTFY

>Picking anything but Internal Alchemy

Veeky Forums asking the important questions.

If exterior means unable to die of old age, then i'd go for it. If not, then interior.

This is good. Really good.

Insides because my outsides will indirectly benefit from this always as well.

Also my insides don't work properly and I have stronk exterior.

Insides naturally.

Depends. Is my penis my inside or outside?

i take feeling forever young rather than becoming a cripple that looks young