>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zbnoowg-7qU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everyone does, eventually. Everyone but you, Jumper.

Surely your Companions grew weary at some point. Surely they decided they needed to go home - unless, of course, you've done unspeakable things to their minds.

So tell me about it, /jc/. Tell me about the ones who retired.

Welp. Looks like another new jumpmaker has stepped into the ring.

Here we go.

>Going "all purgers are now as powerful as your most powerful enemy" is a bad, bad idea. For twelve hours a year the nation is filled with Magneto clones or Alexander Andersons or First Evils or Withers or Fathers or Doom demons or ME, DIO! It's such a very bad idea.
Ok, it not a good mandatory requirement, I will give you that.

For the regular purgers, I read it as them getting lesser boosts then the founding fathers, like if a New Founding Father was Magneto level, then run of the mill purgers would be regular "Brotherhood of Evil Mutants" mook level powers.

Personally, I thought it worked rather well as a 12 hour gauntlet. Don't know WHY everyone hates that Idea that much.

If you want to make a difference, take Pilotico for the background knowledge, and try to actually take out some of the NFF with the 12 hours you have. If they kill you afterward, that NFF you killed is still dead, and your chain continues. But you EARNED that murderboner you have for the setting.

It seems more like they want 10 years for their Hate and Murderboner, because 12 hours is just not long enough for all the Murderboning they want to do.

What is great and why is it giant robots, and why does at least 1 magical girl approve of it

Put some zazz in your titles, man.

Need some pretty cure jumps.

You say that like it's a bad thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zbnoowg-7qU

Why are generals so goddamn easy to troll?

Seriously, it's just kind of pathetic watching you people at this point.

I think it works as a Gauntlet too. But the ten years and the power-boost should be separated.

Only one has retired so far, and that was a redeemed Malefor. We've gone through a lot together, from fighting against the endless legions of the Necromancers, to helping the Dolls find a new world, and a new life, to saving the Underground with Frisk and Asriel, and I think what pushed him over the edge was Darth Vader's redemption. He ended up returning to the Spyro universe, intending on atoning for his countless crimes. I made a quick trip back to help convince Spyro and Cynder. I have high hopes for him.

Because there's lots of people there and at least one person is likely to fall for it. More specialized threads have fewer people and thus a lower chance of taking bait.

Because you're a shitty troll who's satisfied with any (you) he gets?

I was thinking about that, a while back.
if I didn't have like 5-6 claims and no energy I'd maybe add that on...

Giant robots combine the imposing presence of a machine with the dynamic posing of a human being. This makes them super cool-looking, and that inspires the mind to make great fiction including them. As for why magical girls approve of then, why wouldn't they? Magical girls know the power of imagination and joy.

good idea or bad idea. resurrect Belkan jesus and waifu her?

My current chain has not had any companions up to this point due to paranoia.

Magical Girl Mecha series when.

I just realized we have no Conkers Bad Fur Day jump.
Not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing.

Waifuing is always a good idea.

How much is known about her?

Depends:
If she has a good personality, good.
If she doesn't, bad unless you screw with her mind.

Do you really want that?

Do you really?

We already have those, user. Lots of them.

I couldn't function in that world. Too much shit and vomit.

Maaaaaaybe.

Because we have 2 years worth of meta to shitpost about.
All it takes is one person and then the whole thread is up in arms about he said she said.

We hate it because it is a guantlet that has a shoehorned "regular" jump option that blocks off a normal purge jump from happening.

Frisk. Kurumu. My cloneson. My waifu after our break up. Venom, when he found peace from his desire for vengeance. And many others, until it was just me and the AI Apostle. It was to be expected. Eternity is such a long time.

Gaia is in my company now, and I can't express how thankful I am for that. But aside from us three, the Orchid feels so empty now.

I miss them so much.

Remember that there is a giant, talking piece of shit in that game.

I don't think we're missing out on much.
I never say no to new jumps, however.

>looks over topic... huh.
Just a note, it's not the most powerful enemy you've fought, it's "the most dangerous being you have faced".

So if jumper ever confronted, say, Tsunami in Tenchi Muyo and told her off for the Multiverse Experiment... welp. Now the NFAA will be equal in power to a multiversal-tier creator goddess. Good luck with that.

Last the maker posted it to the thread, people still had a lot of issues with it. Did he try and sneak it onto the drive?

Don't worry, eventually you'll spark and get to see them again.

It's a joke m8. Clover sent everyone on a ruse cruise.

Helck feels like it's heading towards a conclusion, so that might be something to look at sometime in the near future.

Nobody will or would have ever made a Jump for any setting with a Gauntlet. You're sitting here waiting to be fed, then bitching because you don't like the meal you're being fed. Why don't you MAKE A FUCKING JUMP?

What is halo then? It got a jump.

What are some (good?) Mecha series that we do not yet have jumps for?

Can't wait to slaughter all the demons and bring back humanity.

Mazinger, Getter Robo, Eureka Seven, Guilty Crown sort of, and Voltron.

Helck like option with mandatory drawback that makes you emotionally unstable and has people try to insite you into a mindless rage monster?

A lot of Super Robot stuff. Mazinger, Getter, Gaogaigar, Gravion, pretty much anything with a "G" in it, all the best Super Robots have Gs. Why do you think G Gundam is so great? Speaking of, on the Real Robot side we're still missing quite a few Gundam series. X, Turn A, G-Reco and IBO don't have jumps, someone could do some nice things with them. Martian Successor Nadesico is a parody series, but one that still works fine on a serious level and is quite good, a jump of that would rock (I WILL save you, Gai). I've been mulling over a Knights of Sidonia jump, have some ideas but nothing concrete yet. Muv-Luv would be great, but someone claimed it way back when and even though it's fairly clear they're never coming back, I'm sure someone would object to it. And...let's see, Fafner? Yeah, Fafner's a cool series, second season much better than the first, but all around pretty fun. It's like Evangelion if Gendo was a loving parent. Okay, that comparison is actually pretty misleading, but it describes some parts of the series and I find that hilarious. Imagine being a jumper and bringing Shinji to meet Kazuki, they can bond over their mutual experience of having physics-defying biomechanical mecha that are technically their moms.

So what is this exactly? Anime genocide flavor of the week?

My thought immediately went to The Big Guy and Rusty the Boy Robot, but then I suddenly doubted that it counted as a mecha series.

Bokurano if you wanna try something dark.

Custum Robo, but they're probably not as big as you were expecting.

All the humans were turned into monsters except Helck. Now he's living with shitty demons who deserve to die. He can't cure the humans so he's going to genocide all of them. It's another one of those shitty human loathing series like Kumo that are popular lately.

Macross.

Red Eyes
Eureka Seven
Cannon God Exaxxion, maybe? Could be a fun setting, at least.
Ultimo (Stan Lee's got his name on there, although how much that's worth I couldn't say)
Break Blade

Stop ban dodging.

That, or maybe some kind of expensive power booster/capstone booster that makes you a hero if you're human, or just a generic power boost if you're not.

Why though. Demons are mostly chill. Humanity is 89% dumb racist cucks who let themselves be turned into enslaved monsters, and 10% slighly less dumb noble cucks who got tricked into the same, but originally supported the awakenings. And the remaining one percent either have no issues with demons and want to mercy kill humans or are themselves responsible for enslaving/'awakening' humanity. Ironically, the demons literally didn't do anything wrong.

Custom Robo probably counts right?

A human hero joins with the demons after most of humanity is turned into monsters in an attempt to make an army of heroes, he has to kill his friends to put them out of their misery.

Gankutsuou.

>Ultimo
That series is fucking weird. Everyone's a reincarnation, except they're also from the future, and the main robots are magical except not, and there's a bunch of time-space bullshit...fuck, I'm already confused.
It's a pretty good series, just confusing as all fuck.

Because they're genociding humans. Anyone who threatens humanity needs to die.

Hey, cool, someone else who knows about Exaxxion. That was a fun deconstruction series, had a lot of neat ideas. Exaxxion itself is a pretty badass mecha, too, even if its titular cannon makes it so bulky it can barely fight. When it does manage to get a shot off, though, you'll know.

In the most recent chapters, the main characters have declared, in their idealistic-anime way, that they intend to find a way to save humanity, and there's a guy who has a working theory on how to do it. We still don't know what the plan is or how likely it is to work, however.

I'd like a Dai-Guard jump, Just because it's so chill. It's a setting where giant mecha fighting kaiju is just a thing that happens. Nothing to get worked up about, Heterodyne attacks are a natural disaster like any other. Also, I want the Great Knot Punisher, even if it's name (and function, now that I think about it) sounds vaguely like a sex toy.

Except they're not. The demons aren't doing anything, it's the monsters that keep spawning and that the demons aren't responsible for in any way. The demons want to stop the monsters too.

Voltron
Tekkaman
Robotech

Halo is the one exception that established the rule, and both were made when Jumpchain was fresh. Now if something isn't made, it's best to assume it'll never get made if you don't do it, and it's idiotic to assume someone would have come along to make it better.

Generic Western Adaptation Mecha Series Mashup jump when?

Except they are. I don't care how much they whine about not being at fault, they're killing humans. And thus they're going to die. Nobody is allowed to destroy humanity.

If you read the manga, you'd know it's the opposite. Humanity is trying to genocide the Demons because of something that is totally outside their control. Since demons are actually trying to hold the threat back, getting rid of them will actually make things worse for humanity. This is ignoring the fact that there is nothing left of humanity to threaten anyways. They literally got tricked into becoming a bunched of brainwashed slaves by some other dude who is implied to not be human or demon collaborating with human nobles. Humans literally got btfo by themselves, hilariously enough

Don't argue with HFY-fags. They're not volitional individuals, they're just walking murderboners waiting for someone to stroke them.

It kind of sounds like humanity is already destroyed, user. It's like a zombie apocalypse, the people are dead, just because their biomass still exists doesn't make it human. Especially not when said biomass has been reprocessed into something horrible and monstrous.

This one.

I don't believe humans are instantly better or superior to everyone. I simply believe in protecting my species. It's a matter of loyalty, not supremacy.

Then nobody else deserves to inherit it, do they? I refuse to let anyone profit from humanity's death or anything like that. Plus, I am capable of bringing humans back, making that a moot point.

>Humanity is trying to genocide the Demons
So what? They're genociding back. That's all that matters.

>Nobody is allowed to destroy humanity.

>tfw humanity destroyed itself

>Then nobody else deserves to inherit it, do they? I refuse to let anyone profit from humanity's death or anything like that. Plus, I am capable of bringing humans back, making that a moot point.
No one deserves to inherit anything, user. And just because you can bring humanity back doesn't mean they can. They're doing the best they can with the tools available to them.

>No one deserves
I disagree.

>They're doing the best they can
Which is destroying humanity. Which is unacceptable.

>I don't believe humans are instantly better or superior to everyone. I simply believe in protecting my species. It's a matter of loyalty, not supremacy.
And your species is already dead, so great job. I'm sure humanity would be very happy to hear that you remained loyal despite your utter failure as a protector. You know, if they weren't all dead.

Of my companions I imagine it would Commander Shepard who be most likely to turn in their jumper deputy badge. After so many adventures and saving of worlds they probably are ready to retire to a nice white picket fence.

Me: "What's up Shepard, why'd you leave the party? Skynet is down for good, we should be celebrating!"
>Shepard: "Remember what I said earlier, before we hit the compound?"
Me: "...Yeah, that this might be the end of the line."
>Shepard: "It's been one hell of a ride with you and the team....but-"
Me: "You have a team, and someone waiting for you back home."
>Shepard: "It's time, I said my goodbyes to everyone else."
Me: "Guess I can't convince you, can I? Remind you that you haven't even been gone a second to them?"
>Shepard: "I-"
Me: "If you say 'I should go'!"
>Shepard: "I want to go."
Me: "...ok. You tell everyone I say said 'hey', and give Tali a hug for me."
>Shepard: "Will do."
*hug*
Me: "Alright you damn paragon, get going and start making babies or whatever. It's been five minutes since I've seen Azula, I should make sure she isn't burning something or someone."

Later go into my room and look photo albums of all our good times and smile.

>Then nobody else deserves to inherit it, do they? I refuse to let anyone profit from humanity's death or anything like that.

>See all those lands humans used to have before they destroyed themselves? Yeah, nobody's allowed to have that. Not even the insects. I'll kill everything before anything benefits from dead humans.

No, humanity is already destroyed. "Not bringing humanity back to life" is not the same thing as "killing humanity".

Someone mentioned In Nomine not being on the drive, so here's the updated version that I've been dragging my feet on making. Changelog is at the end.

Happened before I arrived in the jump. Not my responsibility. However, what happens next is.

They're destroying what's left.

>Me: "Alright you damn paragon, get going and start making babies or whatever. It's been five minutes since I've seen Azula, I should make sure she isn't burning something or someone."
You gave him some sort of biotech package so he can make babies with whoever was the love interest, right?

Do you know what genocide actually means? It's a deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially of an ethnic group or nation. The humans have constantly been trying to invade the demons lands to kill them. The demons have never gone outside their bounds and have been fighting defensively. So unless you consider an invading human army getting btfo by defenders 'genocide', then no, they aren't genociding back.

Or maybe you're retarded/trolling and consider almost every war in human history genocide as well. Either way, I'm going to wipe out humanity if a Helck jump is ever made, so we'll have to agree to disagree.

>Changelog is at the end
I hate this. I hate having to open every single file and obsess over if I accidentally closed too many tabs. Just paste it here.

Yes, you hate yourself and your species. I'm not surprised with the kind of people here.

Well okay then.

Changed Resonances to work randomly instead of always getting an average result.
Changed Iceland starting location to New Dehli
Added explicit Free Lilim option to Demon race.
Added remainder text about free perks and dissonance conditions to Angel/Demon races.
Clarified that only the first purchase of Servitor of (Word) and Rites of (Word) are discounted.
Songs are no longer discounted for Ethereal Spirits.

>They're destroying what's left.

>How DARE these living, sapient beings defend themselves from the emotionless, murderous husks humans turned themselves into.
>Self defense is NOT ALLOWED IN MY PRESENCE.

There is nothing left of humanity. There are a bunch of enslaved mutated winged freaks who are constantly being brought back to life and sent back to fight more demons. They're a bunch of puppets. Frankly, the Demons are more human than they are.

>Happened before I arrived in the jump. Not my responsibility. However, what happens next is.
Sure, use that excuse. "I wasn't there, if I had been I totally would have saved everyone." Why don't you get your Canadian girlfriend to back you up in this argument, she would definitely have something to contribute.

Coolio. I don't know why you nerfed etheral spirit though.
Was it too strong to be able to buy a bunch of songs or were they not supposed to be able to do that anyways?
I mean affinites kind of do the same thing so it doesnt matter too much.

Shapeshifting powers and what not.

Now Shepard can bang anyone and anything.

>Changed Iceland starting location to New Dehli
Ew, why did you do this? Nobody wants to start on the shit and corpse covered streets of India.

>However, what happens next is.

Only because of you being a self-righteous prick.

That's what this is about. Not species loyalty or any of that dreck, just you needing to be the "hero" and saving humanity.

Even though the 'humans' would try to kill you as well as the demons. And everything else.

Stop being a lazy nigger.

>were they not supposed to be able to do that anyways?
This one. Ethereal Spirits get Affinities, other Drop-Ins get discounts on Songs because they have nothing unique to themselves. Ethereals weren't supposed to get discounts on two of the giants power lists.

>Just a note, it's not the most powerful enemy you've fought, it's "the most dangerous being you have faced".
I am going to read that as faced in battle. Because that makes more sense.You read it however you want for your chain.

>asking someone to stop being lazy
>in the thread where most posters demand content from a select few, and then bitch them out when the content's not to their liking
>in the thread where jumpmakers keep getting chased out because their content is "not good enough"
>which the posters then turn and demand content of another group of poor saps

Yes.

Clearly there is something left or that army wouldn't be there.

If it was generalized heroism it wouldn't apply to humans as a species alone.

Why should I have loyalty to a species who wouldn't give a damn whether I lived or died unless I meant something to them personally? I'm loyal to the Benefactor, because she's given me everything. I'm loyal to my Companions, because they've earned it. Nobody else deserves any loyalty from me until they do the same.

>New Dehli
Take it to the loo.

Ya'll know you're being trolled, right.

Or is everybody recognizing the bait and just deciding to slobber all over it.

I love bait. My favorite after-dinner snack.

Why a disgustingly individualistic opinion.

I was hoping it was trolling since it would be sad otherwise, but this conversation has been fun regardless. Sometimes biting the bait is good.