Explain to me how crypto isn't just a giant bubble

Explain to me how crypto isn't just a giant bubble.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0&list=PLcbNLE8mhX0_Y4mGU3zEUWUKV-7rkR8lb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technology_adoption_life_cycle?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Explain to me how buying stuff isnt just a gian bubble

It is. Like everything else

It is.. we all know it is.

But our greed keeps us going, neither of us know when this ride will end and the people who get out early in one will be the real winners. The bubble could pop tomorrow or it could go to 100k that’s the scary thing about this

it's like staring into the abyss

>Central banks think bitcoin is a bubble
>Book stores think Amazon is a bubble
>Monestaries think printing press is a bubble
>Hunter-gatherers think agriculture is a bubble
>Blockbuster thinks Netflix is a bubble
>Horse-and-cart manufacturers think cars are a bubble
>CD stores think Spotify is a bubble
>Post office thinks email is a bubble
Gee I wonder who could be behind this

youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0&list=PLcbNLE8mhX0_Y4mGU3zEUWUKV-7rkR8lb

no one uses bitcoin as a currency anymore - it's 'digital gold' now, forgot?

its a pyramid scheme as on its own around the world which leads to 3rd world owning the currency that has the majority of people(like pajeets) and their over ten mining stations per head

if at any point you can buy actual valuables with crypto its straight out tax evasion. then you may ask why the fuck would you allow dollar AND some shitholes currency be allowed to use on your soil as trading currency instead just the dollar

Sometime in the future
>paying for lunch with a friend $30 BTC
>$45 tx fee
>$7 LN fee
>$2 coinbase withdrawl fee
>$500 new gpu fee to start working on the blockchain hoping yours will finish with enough time for you to make it home the same day

It is and you can make a great amount of money with any bubble

It is

Nobody is going to use BTC to buy things. It's a store of value used as an anchor between actual currencies. Like ARK.

like any other scheme

>like ARK

What? you mean made obsolete by ethereum?

>$0.02 meme shitpost to shill for your broken system fee

Double 908’s

it is. . and it will come crashing down

but i wont cash out. having way too much fun trading and shitposting on biz

The conventional blockchain coins are just a bubble. They are power consuming and have unnecessary transaction fees.

But I think cryptocurrencies will have a bright future in doing micropayments directly from machine to machine.
By the evolution of the internet of things cryptocurrencies which are specially designed for that purpose will gain influence.

I think the concept of the blockchain is outdated and impractical. Luckily there is a new concept on the market called tangle.

Read about it.

A painting was sold for 450 million a month ago. Is that a bubble too?

I cant buy shit on amazon with a painting. Nobody even buys me this shit.

Which is just a proof of concept and isn't working. Also centralized

no trolling here, please pick up your trash

>wanting those milkies is illegal

makes no sense

That is the wrong way to look at it. If you think something is a bubble, trade it like a bubble. What benefit is it to you by just giving something a name? If you know it is a bubble, make money!

im pretty sure she is getting pumped & dumped right now by an old ugly rich fuck from hollywood

Literally never have heard either of thoses things refered to as a bubble except bitcoin.. you are really stretching here user

Just a subtle shill for IOTA, huh?

That wasn't subtle at all. It was quite an obvious shill.

What user is saying is that no one in power wants to be replaced. They will shill hardcore to avoid the startup that is usually a better product reaching mass adoption. Horse and cart manufacturers called cars a fad and if you're old enough you might remember VCR vs. DVD. Bitcoin might be a bubble like ".com" was but that doesn't mean it isn't the future.

Who is that?

danielle bregoli

hi pajeet

email is literally bitcoin
>started off slow, no one used it so no one had a reason to get an email, beacause they wouldnt be able to contact anyone anyway
>people and businesses start, alot of people start
>literally over night millions of emails are registered
its why MOST social networks dont take off, you have to have a user base in order to grow, but if you do havea user base and it does grow it grows exponentially.
Email was considered by many, and the internet as a whole, as being a "fad" that will die

baby learn'd his first word?

When the dot com bubble burst did the internet cease to exist?

Even if BTC is overpriced for what it is, it is still the herald of a profound revolution in one of the most fundamental aspects of humanity: Currency.

It is in terms of price and speculation, but the blockchain technology will have a real world use.

The price is just heavily inflated because it’s a new technology and people believe that in 2017 you can still become a millionaire buying Bitcoin

>>Book stores think Amazon is a bubble
>>Monestaries think printing press is a bubble
>>Hunter-gatherers think agriculture is a bubble
>>Blockbuster thinks Netflix is a bubble
>>Horse-and-cart manufacturers think cars are a bubble
>>CD stores think Spotify is a bubble
>>Post office thinks email is a bubble
literally nobody ever said any of these

>

Explain to me how life isn't just a giant bubble. Your born into a flesh suit with limited resources and a ticking clock until the thing conks out.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technology_adoption_life_cycle?wprov=sfla1

Not a bubble but technology adoption

the fair people of this earth want a fair system, we will not stop supporting the blockchain eco system until it is number one method world wide

You can never tell a bubble before it popped, so explaining why is not a bubble is impossible, as you should be able to foresee the future

Yeah, how is this sustainable?

>you will never be a 15 year old chad sucking huge perfect 15 year old firm titties during high school's key development years
>tfw no amount of money will allow you to cope missing on that

Ignore all cashie posts. Lightning will strike them down.

Does that number even matter at this point though?

At what number does it just become meaningless?

Except email is actually useful and has a clear purpose

>Explain to me how crypto isn't just a giant bubble.

No thanks.

your picture, shows you pointing a moon, not a bubble, OP

kek says numbers matter. witnessed

It's not the Jews

You bought at 17k didn't you?

It's always the same. The most delusional and euphoric people are those that invested in the past few months.

Most sensible people who have followed Bitcoin for years even say it's in a bubble now. Whenever you point this out it's always the same brainlet responses-

B-b-but what a-a-about USD???

Who said both can't be in bubbles? This is extremely basic critical thinking, jesus.

that file should be renamed jews.jpg