I fucked up and boight at $180

I fucked up and boight at $180

I want to HODL so badly

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/sv/unconfirmed-transactions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty sure it'll get to 200 eventually

Then hodl

If bcash can be 1600 there's no reason LTC can't be at least 400.

Buy more now it's at 154, slow and steady. Jeb Bush approved coin.

buy the dip boys

LTC is goein back to 02 LTC BTC whats approx a USD value of 360$ - 400$

bch had drama which caused a lot of free advertising and hype
people were actually fearing a flippening

litecoin is the smart and cute little brother who does well at school but will always stay behind his alpha big brother getting all the girls and social success despite being drunk and useless

We went trhough this yeasterday
Faggots bought at 117 USD to dump at 122, and now chase back the pump
HODL
O
D
L
It may correct, but demand aint going nowhere. Cryptos will be in demand for the next year. If you HODL. LTC target price : 800 USD then maybe think about cashing out some.

DESU OP, I've never held LTC, but I always use it when I need to make a quick deposit to another exchange. There are FAR worse coisn to be holding.

Also think logically, normies use coinbase. Coinbase has btc, eth, and ltc. THey know about eth. THey wont give their IDS to chink exchanges. NExt step in their eyes is LTC because it's cheaper. They are that dumb seriously.

Far worse to be holding. I'll be buying back in aroudn 125 if it his there.

Bought at 97 sold at 100, bought at 125 sold at 128, bought again at 127 and sold at 133
Now I just bought at 157

I feel like a king

>I fucked up and bought at $180
That sort of mentality fundamental goes against "HODL". Just forget about it for a few years.

its only just beginning

The party is just getting started buys.

Soon people will regret not getting in under $200.

You sound autistic.

>litecoin is the smart and cute little brother who does well at school but will always stay behind his alpha big brother getting all the girls and social success despite being drunk and useless
It's not his fault bro, forget the past and help yourself by helping him.

So you underperformed extremely the market and spent time and fees just to get a few percents when a holder got 50% in the same time ?

And you're actually proud of it ?
You know 1 big profit is better than 3 tiny ones right ?

>the state of Veeky Forums

>Mined a few LTC back in the day
>Lost my wallet
Any way to recover it? I assume not, but may as well try.

Not unless you have it on an old hard disk or the mnemonic.

That was attempted sarcasm
Of course I feel like shit

I do have an old HDD that might have something. I'll report back later.

Oh sorry then.
That's actually a good profit for a few quick trades, of course could have been better but that's near 10%.

>tfw 42 bitcoins on old hard drive but have 40 key encryption key that I wrote back in 2010 and have no idea wtf it is

I sold all my BTC for a loss just to buy this at 160, went all in and now it's down

a-anons are we getting to 200 soon?

idiot

>sold at 130
>felt like a genius
>second moon mission commences
>kill me now

>had 5 LTC back in 2014
>sold them for shitcoins on cryptsy
>some fucker siphoned those shitcoins from me, probably using the api
>cryptsy does a gox anyways
At least i bought those 5 LTC back at 80

Are you serious?You better stop playing and get that shit out

I SOLD AT $145 AAAAH

Will LTC correct at all when BTC pumps? LTC swings so hard sometimes, it's hard to know what it's gonna do.

ive got a feeling it'll pump to 200-350 then go down to 180ish again.

buy now ez profits.

screencap this.

>it's hard to know what it's gonna do.
It's going up kid

>chasing pumps
it'll be over $200 by EOY, no worries my guy

It's true. I bought in September at 48 bucks for that very reason. Woe is me :^)

People are flooding into it because of unconfirmed transactions on Bitcoin

blockchain.info/sv/unconfirmed-transactions

Y'all niggers need to stop being so antsy and learn to hodl.

this shit is going to. 700 end of the month.

Where do you think the money is coming from? Whales??
Whales only manipulate the market to make us poorer, the real money comes from normies and zho s gonna buy litecoins? Normies

I had a hard drive with like 50 bitcoins, I don't remember exactly how many, mined when it was under 1$. The drive got corrupted long time ago and I can't recover it.

>tfw I learned to live with that loss

Always backup your data anons.

It had practically the same amount a month ago.

already back up at 180$ and about to cross 200$

Why do feel the need to lie?

I sold at 144 and forced myself to buy back at 160. I should've fucking sold before bed but I was expecting to wake up to $200-300 and then I would've been pissed. Glad I bought in again but I lost 5 fucking coins.

It's going to go back up.

Sorry for your loss user
>mfw bought in at 168
>mfw I thought LTC was a shitcoin when it was $50 and never bought in

I mean it's okay because I'm above where I was when I sold anyway so who cares. I'll try to catch a peak and buy back the dip at a later date and make those coins back.

I'm determined.

I sold one of my 4 litecoin yesterday when it was 110 and turned it into btc, I fucked up didn't I

im seeing a return to .02 ratio on the horizon. which means 300 dollars per litecoin

ATH imminent

.05 and ATH

I'm at loss here, is there a problem if I hold on litecoins until it goes back up or do I have to sell sooner or later?

I'm just starting into crypto investing and I don't know when it's going to drop back so I can sell.

Capped. That's the most retarded thing I've ever read

NOOOOOOOOOO MOMMMMYYYYYYYYY MAKE THEM STOP SELLING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No just find the support floor and make easy-free money

why is binance priced $20 cheaper?

Guy from yesterday who made 100k. Cashing out to buy a house. It's been really fun guys but I'm not destined to be a millionaire. I couldn't take losing all the funds. I'll still visit though. [spoiler]I have one bitcoin[/spoiler]

people dumping btc adn moving to ltc until this wall street business is settled. It's a big uncertainty.

Answer the question asshole

I bought 5 when it was $25. Sold them this week to buy btc during its moon mission. Btc now back where I bought it and ltc on the climb. Why didn't I hodl...

Sell immediately and go all in MUS

Ahhhh I can't tell what this coin is trying to do right now. Fuck this graph.

If you're serious, which I hope you're not, then you want to sell them at a higher price than you bought for a profit. You can hold coins as long as you want/long as they're around.

People are playing it way too safe and selling as soon as it goes up a few bucks and then even more are panic selling as soon as it starts to dip. Faggots need to learn to HODL.

LTC will moon
I already know of websites that accept only LTC and reject BTC

$1200 in December

>I feel like a king

Kek, all you need is some patience and you'll practically automatically make it unless you buy the highest of highs or invest in the Pajeetest of coins.

I've been doing silly things like that too. If I just HODLd I would have made much more.

2019?

at least you didn't sell at 100 RIGHT before it started pumping to ATH.

No

Thank you for donating to the coinbase jew bank

I actually made a profit from buying at around 100, then selling at around 180, then again bought because I thought we were still heading to the moon

this is how you lose all your money
don't lose all your money user

This.
Anything other than ETH and LTC is a mistake. Buy now.

So should I buy it now? It genuinely feels like it will pop soon.

HODL

Your good bro

Low ballin it imo. This is a legit contender to bitcoin cash as the bitcoin alternative.
Ether, Ripple and IOTA are quite different, dash is a bit offsetting due to the premine.
But IMO it should get close to the Bitcoin Cash Mcap, which would take Litecoin to 450. Giving Bitcoin Cash a bit of growth as well we could see up to 1k for LTC.

I bought at 100, feels alright. The people who bought over a month ago must feel really good.

I think you didn't understand my question.

This is what the normie influx does.

They put in 50 dollars and cash out a 5 dollar gain

But this is what half of Veeky Forums has always done, which is why the catalogue is plastered with pink wojaks after as soon as there's a >3% dip on any particular coin.

gonna be 350 by christmas when bitcoins blows past 38k.

Merry Christmas.

>Bitcoin
>past 38k
Lmao just stop. Bitcoin bubble has popped. It's going down very slowly.

Like from a strategic standpoint? Or literally just if it's possible...?

>used to mine in 2012
>had 100's of litecoins just from a 7970
>spent it on steam games
kill me

IT KEEPS ON GOING DOWN FKN KILL ME

I just sent my LTC from Coinbase to Quadriga and it hasn't shown up in the pending transactions even though I checked my wallet address and it showed the balance correctly. However, now my wallet has another transaction listed where all the contents were moved to some wallet I've never seen.

Has Coinbase stolen my LTC, or was my wallet compromised? Clarification, I'm sending from exchange to exchange, not an offline wallet.

>expecting jewbase to let you cash anything out during a crash

> mfw bought at 60$

Im a normie mutt just getting used to cryptokiking!

Coinbase is more like a bank than a wallet. Just because you buy some coins from them doesn't mean you can use them right away. Give it some time.

>tfw didn't surf Veeky Forums for months
>last I saw LTC was still $30

What the fucking fuck is going on, and BTC is 14k now??? WHAT THE FUCK ARE THE NORMALS FINALLY HERE?

>buy more at 154
>posted 6 hours
>checks now
>134
kek

Yep. Now they're correcting sharply because normies bought at ATH and are now panic selling.

BTC almost reached 20k.

It's just the gooks selling before bed

This is exactly why I wanted to move away from jewbase, thanks lads.